PDA

View Full Version : Super rail gun also does magic......

Ponce
14th December 2010, 09:53 AM
I check out at super slow motion with stop and go button and what I saw was the "bullet" coming out at about two feet above the ground and then like magic it was at four feet above the ground in a matter of a micro second.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1338112/U-S-Navys-supergun--electromagnetic-rail-gun-obliterates-targets-100miles-away.html

Silver Shield
14th December 2010, 10:15 AM
Yeah for us!!!

We can kill more people to control their assets!!!

Santa
14th December 2010, 10:35 AM
Thanks for this info, Ponce. This helps explain a puzzling mystery I've had for a while.

I've been wondering what the hell they've been doing, since I live about ten miles away from a US Navy firing range and have been hearing some very strange blasts for a while now. From here it sounds like freaking alien technology.

Also, I think they might be using a jet turbine to fire up a monster generator required to propel the payload.

Once set loose, the missile is radio controlled to pinpoint accuracy.

That might explain the sudden shift in altitude you noticed.

Santa
14th December 2010, 10:40 AM
In fact, they're testing this weapon right now. Creepy as hell. It's loud enough to shake the window glass.

Up until just a day or two ago, they were only testing it at night, but it seems their going balls out now.

keehah
14th December 2010, 11:18 AM
Great, now they release this technology. Now they will have to ban electricity to keep US safe from the terrorists! ::)

gunDriller
14th December 2010, 12:05 PM
so part of the sound is a sonic boom ?

Santa
14th December 2010, 02:15 PM
so part of the sound is a sonic boom ?

Actually, that makes sense. The sound is a boom, but one that kind of winds up>>>then Boom<<<then winds down. But it happens fast.
They've been firing it in intervals of about every few minutes per Boom. Then after several Booms, they crank up what sounds like a Big Jet Turbine for several minutes.

It's loud too. Loud like "sonic boom" loud. Yeah.

The video doesn't show what the projectile is shooting at and I have no idea. There isn't an explosion right after the Boom that you'd expect to hear if it actually hit something.

Santa
14th December 2010, 02:25 PM
Also, I think they might be using a jet turbine to fire up a monster generator required to propel the payload.

Imagine a generator so powerful that it can be heard loudly from 10 miles away on a windy day. Hell, my brother says he can sometimes hear the "sonic" booms from 30 miles away.

gunDriller
14th December 2010, 02:26 PM
i think this is how UFO's work, except that they are firing Oxygen (O2-) molecules, and the velocity is much greater.

Santa
14th December 2010, 03:08 PM
i think this is how UFO's work, except that they are firing Oxygen (O2-) molecules, and the velocity is much greater.

Hmmm, I have no idea. How do you suppose UFO's cover up the sonic Booms? :-\

Joe King
14th December 2010, 03:17 PM
I've been wondering what the hell they've been doing, since I live about ten miles away from a US Navy firing range

I'm callin' BS on that, Santa! >:(

Everyone knows there are no US Navy firing ranges within 10 miles of the North Pole.

:D

Santa
14th December 2010, 03:58 PM
I've been wondering what the hell they've been doing, since I live about ten miles away from a US Navy firing range

I'm callin' BS on that, Santa! >:(

Everyone knows there are no US Navy firing ranges within 10 miles of the North Pole.

:D

Oh, hohoho, lol.. you really think I'd spend the winter in the North Pole during the winter with several hundred thousand little bitty Coked up elves? No way. Elves are crazy. All they do is work, sing, snort and hump legs like Chihuahuas.

I go where it's warm and sunny and where Mrs. Claus can't find me. :) She doesn't seem to mind though. She says the elves keep her company. ;D

gunDriller
15th December 2010, 05:46 AM

Hmmm, I have no idea. How do you suppose UFO's cover up the sonic Booms? :-\

the sonic boom with the rail-gun comes from the projectile travelling at 8 times the speed of sound.

if a propulsion system were firing 02- molecules (i pick that because the official records of UFO's indicate an affinity for water, along with other signs of very strong electro-magnetic fields) at, for example, 1/100 the speed of light ... near the ground, for example at an elevation of 1000 feet - i have no idea what sound that would make.

overall - they (UFO's) go fast when they're 50 miles up (less air) & slow when they're near the ground ?