PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore Posts Bail for Assange

DMac
14th December 2010, 01:56 PM
Could this event get any more scripted?

Michael Moore Posts Bail for WikiLeaks Honcho (http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/14/michael-moore-posts-bail-for-julian-assange-wikileaks-terrorist/)

:oo-->

Silver Shield
14th December 2010, 03:32 PM
Wikileaks didn't have $20 grand to bail their fearless leader?

Getting bored with no beef stories and "intelligence" dumps....

freespirit
14th December 2010, 03:40 PM
maybe TPTB think they can take some of the teeth out of the conspiracy theorists if they popularize it more...definitely seems a little too scripted to me...

Ponce
14th December 2010, 03:47 PM
Movie to come..........

iOWNme
14th December 2010, 03:52 PM
Well after they lock down the internet for 'National Security', will they lock up Mr Moore as well for 'National Idiocracy'?

One can dream.......

This entire thing is being run from a desk in Israel.

freespirit
14th December 2010, 03:57 PM
[quote=Sui Juris ]

I AGREE 100%

Light
14th December 2010, 05:41 PM
Someone needs to correct their sig line.

1) Gerald Ford (14 July 1913 – 26 December 2006) , the 38th President of the United States.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.
Presidential address to a joint session of Congress (12 August 1974)
Ford has also been quoted as having made a similar statement many years earlier, as a representative to the US Congress: "If the government is big enough to give you everything you want, it is big enough to take away everything you have."
"If Elected, I Promise…" : Stories and Gems of Wisdom by and About Politicians (1960) p. 193"
Source:
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Gerald_Ford

LuckyStrike
14th December 2010, 05:43 PM
Getting bored with no beef stories and "intelligence" dumps.... [/b]

How did you feel about the Collateral Murder video.

LuckyStrike
14th December 2010, 05:44 PM

Hey Light, Max here just wondered if you were ever going to answer my question in the F1 thread?

Light
14th December 2010, 06:39 PM

Hey Light, Max here just wondered if you were ever going to answer my question in the F1 thread?

Answer is yes; I did finally visit your blog. It's weak.

LuckyStrike
14th December 2010, 06:54 PM

Let's recap
http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/formula-one-champ-jenson-button-escapes-armed-gang-in-brazil-after-qualifing/

you said

"I see where some of the best race car drivers these days are women. Must be a tough sport."

I replies

"Please enlighten us as to who these great women race car drivers are.

Note to mods, clearly light contributes NOTHING to these boards and his purpose is to disrupt the discussion whenever possible. I believe him to be a sockpuppet, just like workaholic probably of the same main user."

Now months later I'm still waiting on an answer.

PS Glad you like the blog, I made it just for you. ;)

steyr_m
14th December 2010, 07:07 PM

I looked through it last night after a few beers, and again tonight. I like it and may gaze upon it more often. I'd want a full size copy of the graphic on top sans the added titles on top.

LuckyStrike
14th December 2010, 07:11 PM

I looked through it last night after a few beers, and again tonight. I like it and may gaze upon it more often. I'd want a full size copy of the graphic on top sans the added titles on top.

Send me your email in a PM and I'll send it to you.

willie pete
14th December 2010, 07:14 PM
Wikileaks didn't have $20 grand to bail their fearless leader?

Getting bored with no beef stories and "intelligence" dumps....

it wasn't $20k, I think it was $300k cash USD, and they said several people chipped in including moore

Twisted Titan
14th December 2010, 07:54 PM
Man is a "international Terrorist" but is only held on 20 Grand???

A dam Ford Focus Fully loaded is worth more.

Christ this stinks to High heaven

T

freespirit
14th December 2010, 09:20 PM
Someone needs to correct their sig line.

1) Gerald Ford (14 July 1913 – 26 December 2006) , the 38th President of the United States.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.
Presidential address to a joint session of Congress (12 August 1974)
Ford has also been quoted as having made a similar statement many years earlier, as a representative to the US Congress: "If the government is big enough to give you everything you want, it is big enough to take away everything you have."
"If Elected, I Promise…" : Stories and Gems of Wisdom by and About Politicians (1960) p. 193"
Source:

...sig line changed...feel better?

...kinda funny getting shit about a sig line from someone who doesn't have one. LMAO!!

Light
15th December 2010, 06:19 PM

T

Hilarious how Twisted Titan got thanks from two members while being completely mistaken. So much for critical thinking in this neighborhood.

LuckyStrike
15th December 2010, 06:42 PM
Hilarious how Twisted Titan got thanks from two members while being completely mistaken. So much for critical thinking in this neighborhood.

Well here's the thing light, people like Twisted Titan, so they thank his posts to thank him for being here.

You on the other hand nobody likes, so nobody thanks your posts.

Next time why don't you cry in the corner out of sight instead of shitting up our threads.

gunDriller
16th December 2010, 05:39 AM

T

well, some of us are doing clit-ical thinking as well.

Light
16th December 2010, 01:59 PM

Well here's the thing light, people like Twisted Titan, so they thank his posts to thank him for being here.

You on the other hand nobody likes, so nobody thanks your posts.

Next time why don't you cry in the corner out of sight instead of sh*tting up our threads.

I can understand why you would be against people actually thinking: I've seen your blog.
It needs to find some sort of focus besides rambling verbiage.

I hope you don't mind a little constructive criticism instead of the warmed lube and sweaty circle I know you prefer.

LuckyStrike
16th December 2010, 03:39 PM
I can understand why you would be against people actually thinking: I've seen your blog.
It needs to find some sort of focus besides rambling verbiage.

I hope you don't mind a little constructive criticism instead of the warmed lube and sweaty circle I know you prefer.

You answer my question in the F1 thread and then we might talk.

With that said. I'm glad you enjoyed my reference a few posts back to GSUS being not much more than an intellectual circle jerk. If you would like me to write more material for you I would be glad to just shoot me a PM.