PDA

View Full Version : Prepairedness and do it yourself pdf files

Dogman
16th December 2010, 11:29 AM
I have about 2 gigs of survival , do it yourself pdf files that I want to upload to this forum or somewhere that will host them for guss members can download. Think there are well over 200 pdf's They cover almost a - z from gun smithing , canning, too many to list here. The links were posted on gim1 a couple of years ago and
I spent a couple of days downloading pdf files. Now I want to share.

Need a place to upload all of the files, so members here can pick and choose or down load the full library
good info to have if the shif and Internet goes down.

Need to find a place to upload to for free, and share with who wants it, no copyrighted material in the bunch.

Ponce
16th December 2010, 12:10 PM
Thanks Dogman, I hope that someone can help you because I would like to see them........you could always post a link to the sites where they came from......smart Ponce hahahahahha.

Libertytree
16th December 2010, 12:24 PM
Thanks Dogman, I started to try and collect all this info over a year ago but life, tech probs and $$ got in the way and I was forced to put it on hold, at least until now. At the 1st of the year I have an Apple on the way and I want to load it with all these types of files I can find, saving 1 for the HD, 1 for a removeable drive, 1 for a disc and 1 for printing a hard copy for a binder.

If you find a place to upload them to and there are fees to do so I'd be happy to send you some $$ to cover it.

Dogman
16th December 2010, 12:24 PM
Thanks Dogman, I hope that someone can help you because I would like to see them........you could always post a link to the sites where they came from......smart Ponce hahahahahha.

Amego I wish I could the links got lost when my last computer died, all I had left were the pdf's that I spent several days downloading, at the time several on gim were doing the same but I think I was one of the lucky ones , that I got everything. Want to make a still, do surgery build a house?

With what I saved along with other material, that other members I am sure have, we can build a liberty of self help do it yourself in one place that would be amazing!

Dogman
16th December 2010, 12:31 PM
Thanks Dogman, I started to try and collect all this info over a year ago but life, tech probs and $$ got in the way and I was forced to put it on hold, at least until now. At the 1st of the year I have an Apple on the way and I want to load it with all these types of files I can find, saving 1 for the HD, 1 for a removeable drive, 1 for a disc and 1 for printing a hard copy for a binder.

If you find a place to upload them to and there are fees to do so I'd be happy to send you some $$ to cover it.

This info you may remember on the survival forum, a while back on gim.. I emailed madfranks and he is going to talk to john and see if they can spare the space here. It would be neat if it could be done.

I have the info. and others here have more to add I am sure, think of it a library of material like that , and it can be downloaded , and best yet all in one place.

If john can not do it, then we may need to look off site, but I would rather have it under our own gsus roof!

;D

Let's see what happens.

Edit: Liberty it would first be good to burn to disk, and then the reams of paper to make files, Disks because compact/archives paper to work with. and it would take reams of paper to print all of this out. ;D

osoab
16th December 2010, 12:41 PM
Here is one link, I got from the survival prep GIM download. This is the first one I checked. I won't be checking them all. The link is still valid.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/14744019/bfb3bcd6/sharing.html

rogold 05-31-2009 01:04 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple hundred books on conspiracies, survival, and other NWO stuff

Dogman
16th December 2010, 12:46 PM
Here is one link, I got from the survival prep GIM download. This is the first one I checked. I won't be checking them all. The link is still valid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks , quick look , and it may have one or so of the pdf files in my collection, I see some on your link that I want for mine...Thanks

osoab
16th December 2010, 03:16 PM

Thanks , quick look , and it may have one or so of the pdf files in my collection, I see some on your link that I want for mine...Thanks

No problem here is another one. The above was the first thing I spied when I opened the zip file.
I'm quoting the OP, well, because I can't take credit for the find.

rogold 03-06-2009 05:31 PM
13GB of Info **** Survival Information

Very important information, very detailed and wide ranged... A must download for everyone who wants to be self sufficient...

http://www.cd3wd.com/CD3WD_40/CD3WD/index.htm

You can browse online or download(recommended) all 13GB's

http://www.cd3wd.com/CD3WD/

Don't :4_8_4v: on this..... you may regret it should :fan: .......:23_1_22:

Dogman
16th December 2010, 03:58 PM
Update!

John Q has agreed!

He gave a email address to make my data dumps, but they only take 50 files at a time and slower than waching water boil..Anyone have a space that I can make a 1.07 gig, 200 and a few files dump so John can copy to our forum..????

SilverMagnet
16th December 2010, 04:30 PM
Dogman, there are several file uploading sites on the web that you can host with. I will look into this further later on as I have many survival PDFs to share as well. This should be a valuable resource for us all. Btw the small file size is great for downloading to your smart phones.

freespirit
16th December 2010, 04:32 PM
looking forward to seeing this info...salivating already!!
gonna have to clear some space on my external drive for this one!! ;D

Dogman
16th December 2010, 04:35 PM
Dogman, there are several file uploading sites on the web that you can host with. I will look into this further later on as I have many survival PDFs to share as well. This should be a valuable resource for us all. Btw the small file size is great for downloading to your smart phones.

I have tried and still trying to get these files to john q

1.07 gig or 750 something of zipped files.

and so far no luck!

Dogman
16th December 2010, 04:43 PM
i am definitely interested in downloading them

please make it happen !

I tried again by zipping everything and it was a tad under 800 meg, but no go got a message "not enough memory" and methinks it was not on my side!

It is a huge file but I refuse to go torrent, Got busted once and Plan to be squeeky clean from now and forward!

:oo-->

freespirit
16th December 2010, 04:51 PM
It is a huge file but I refuse to go torrent, Got busted once and Plan to be squeeky clean from now and forward!

not to go off topic, but may i ask how that happened? i have lots of friends that use torrent and never heard of this actually happening before...

feel free to reply in a PM, i don't want to hijack the thread...

chad
16th December 2010, 04:55 PM
you're not going to get busted torrenting a zip file of PDFs, they only care about EXEs ;)

Dogman
16th December 2010, 04:57 PM

not to go off topic, but may i ask how that happened? i have lots of friends that use torrent and never heard of this actually happening before...

feel free to reply in a PM, i don't want to hijack the thread...

I have not a problem, I was doing a movie and bam, my provider busted me. seems there was a troll and reported..

I have not use much and for sure a newbee , I had to agree with my isp (?) not to do it again , and sure they are paying attention , now at what I do, but still , if not , I am not going to take the chance.

Made me think of what I was doing, and what could happen, and decided not worth it..

Legal fine, other way. not.

Too dam old and broke to get brave again.

Edit: It may have been one of the public trackers???

Or one of the seeds? Who in the hell knows?

Silver Shield
16th December 2010, 05:06 PM
I can load it into the Academy and then everyone can get it from there.

Take some work but I have the next two weeks off.

Can you send me the top 20?

Pm me for my email.

SilverMagnet
16th December 2010, 05:07 PM

and so far no luck!

Here is a site: http://www.filefactory.com/help/about.php

That allows up to 500GB hosting on a free account

I just signed up and will upload what I have to there now.

Dogman
16th December 2010, 05:10 PM

Pm me for my email.

Thanks but the top 20 out of 207 or so files?????

Get real to me they are all good. to some pick and chose!

I will zip and send you how big of a file can you handle?

Dogman
16th December 2010, 05:15 PM

Pm me for my email.

Thanks but the top 20 out of 207 or so files?????

Get real to me they are all good. to some pick and chose!

I will zip and send you how big of a file can you handle?

Note: I thought 2 gigs..but was reading two disks that I burnt, and there were dups..

Still several reams of paper if you print them out!

Dogman
16th December 2010, 05:19 PM

and so far no luck!

Here is a site: http://www.filefactory.com/help/about.php

That allows up to 500GB hosting on a free account

I just signed up and will upload what I have to there now.

cool I will try the same. maybe this time it will work..

Dogman
16th December 2010, 05:32 PM
I am compressing a .rar file, I know I made a zip to email but can not find the dam thing, it is on my drive but where ,,,,,,That is the question..

Once the rar file if finished will upload, and If I do not screw up. will post the url.

?????

madfranks
16th December 2010, 05:43 PM
JQP has agreed to host them directly and we'll provide a sticky in the Preparedness subforum. Once Dogman has successfully transmitted the files to JQP, he'll host them and we'll be in business!

SilverMagnet
16th December 2010, 06:24 PM
I have opted to upload my library of Survival PDF files to this location:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/heCYAT_v/sharing.html

They are ready to download now and more are coming as it takes a while to upload them.

I'll also add the link to the Preparedness Sticky thread when it is created.

Dogman
16th December 2010, 06:29 PM
Sound good. I have opted to upload my library of Survival PDF files to this location:

They are ready to download now and more are coming as it takes a while to upload them.

Cool..

I am starting to be pissed..

I have converted these pdf files into .rar. Zip..at least twice,,

and I can not find the dam things.

I think I have found a weakness of windows 7 the search function
sucks royal ones..

I know the files exist so I can upload the dam things, but first I have to
find them..#$%^%$&*%^())_(

Dogman
16th December 2010, 06:39 PM
Found the files, good, the bad is 600 min's to upload???

Girrrr

SilverMagnet
16th December 2010, 07:01 PM
Found the files, good, the bad is 600 min's to upload???

Girrrr

It helps if you are able to break them down into small uploads if possible. Also, I had probs with the file factory site, so if it gives you and trouble the 4shared site seems to be more user friendly.

Dogman
17th December 2010, 03:47 PM
Update!

John and I are working to make a pdf, e-book library available to members , details and
how and what , are being worked out.

If it is established all are invited to add to it, as long as no copyright material is included,

Links?? still in the thought phase.

What I see is a library of e books and pdf files of info all in one place! Sort of a one place to
look, as long as the info is not copyrighted , the link to other info needs to be worked out.
if even allowed.

all above board and legit is my dream, for this project ;D

Pray for us , this can be a wonderful thing! for gsus..

Libertytree
17th December 2010, 04:13 PM
This is a GIANT Christmas present for the board.

Thanks to all for making this happen :)

Dogman
25th December 2010, 02:06 AM
Update!

John and I are working to make a pdf, e-book library available to members , details and

If it is established all are invited to add to it, as long as no copyright material is included,

What I see is a library of e books and pdf files of info all in one place! Sort of a one place to
look, as long as the info is not copyrighted , the link to other info needs to be worked out.
if even allowed.

Update on the update!

Keep an eye on the board communications section of our board. The library will be there and we will be looking for others to contribute to the knowledge and books to add to it.

AndreaGail
25th December 2010, 07:45 AM
excellent im sure i have some to add as well

Update!

if even allowed.

Update on the update!

Keep an eye on the board communications section of our board. The library will be there and we will be looking for others to contribute to the knowledge and books to add to it.

Dogman
25th December 2010, 09:26 AM
I have opted to upload my library of Survival PDF files to this location:

Just took a peak at what you have and you have some very good files! Would you conceder adding some or all of your files to Gsus , so all or most of what you have will be in one library
here ?

Your collection would be an amazing addition to what we are doing here!

That way our members would not have to jump all over the web to find this info! Plus having to deal with pay sites, ???

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Ponce
25th December 2010, 10:41 AM
Question......when it says "download now"......and the countdown starts, are those files going into the comp for good or only to read them and then they dissaperar for good from the domp?

The reason for asking is that my comp is 78% empty and I want to keep it that way........if anything I might put it on CD.

freespirit
25th December 2010, 11:32 AM
ponce---i d/l'd some pdf's from the 4share site, and they are definitely on my hard drive...you have to wait the allotted time, then click download, after that, you got 'em...print, copy or move them as needed from there, but yes, you will have the file on your h/d...happy reading!

PS....so did you get yerself a new kitty for christmas or what?? we're dying to find out!
;D

Ponce
25th December 2010, 12:03 PM
No, I don't know how long I will survive after WTSHTF comes because I will kiss no ass from anyone... why worry about my cat? specially if I have to take off.

freespirit
25th December 2010, 04:55 PM
i can respect that...the after part was something i hadn't taken into consideration...i was just being hopeful that you would have a chance to enjoy again the companionship that you had before...have a merry christmas anyways!!

and all the best in the new year!