PDA

View Full Version : Oral Sex, a Knife Fight and Then Sperm Still Impregnated Girl

Serpo
16th December 2010, 01:24 PM
A strange tale of oral sex, a knife fight and the most unlikely of pregnancies recently brought to light by the blogosphere has doctors touting the triumphant persistence of sperm.
Photo: Teen with no vagina discovered to be pregnant
A woman with a birth defect that left her without a vagina still got pregnant after she was stabbed shortly following oral sex with her partner. Doctors say the bittersweet story shows the incredible survival of sperm.
(Getty Images)

In 1988, a 15-year-old girl living in the small southern African nation of Lesotho came to local doctors with all the symptoms of a woman in labor. But the doctors were quickly puzzled because, upon examination, she didn't have a vagina.

"Inspection of the vulva showed no vagina, only a shallow skin dimple," so doctors delivered a healthy baby boy via Caesarean, the authors wrote in a case report published in the British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.

Her birth defect -- called Mullerian agenesis or Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome -- didn't necessarily surprise doctors, but her pregnancy did. Even the 15-year-old girl could not believe she was pregnant.

Yet by looking at her records the hospital staff realized the young woman was in the hospital 278 days earlier with a knife wound to her stomach. The average pregnancy lasts 280 days. After interviews, they gathered that "Just before she was stabbed in the abdomen she had practiced fellatio with her new boyfriend and was caught in the act by her former lover. The fight with knives ensued."

The girl arrived at the hospital with an empty stomach -- and therefore with little stomach acid around -- and doctors found two holes from a stab wound that opened her stomach up to her abdominal cavity. The case report said doctors washed her stomach out with a salt solution and stitched her up.

"A plausible explanation for this pregnancy is that spermatozoa gained access to the reproductive organs via the injured gastrointestinal tract," the authors wrote.

more...............http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/teen-girl-vagina-pregnant-sperm-survival-oral-sex/story?id=9732562

Gaillo
16th December 2010, 01:26 PM
There's just GOT to be a dick stabbing joke in there somewhere... ;D

TLM
16th December 2010, 01:35 PM
How does she pee?
I've never heard of that one before :-\ ???

..... So this happened in 1988 and is just now making the news??? Did I miss something?

Joe King
16th December 2010, 01:43 PM
How does she pee?
Very, very carefully. :D

Did you actually think you'd heard of everything? :D

But seriously, as to your first question, girls have a seperate orafice for that function.
Some have said that they are, biologically speaking, more advanced than males in that respect.
i.e. no combined bodily functions, to put it politely.

Serpo
16th December 2010, 01:44 PM
How does she pee?

..... So this happened in 1988 and is just now making the news??? Did I miss something?

Im not sure ,good question.....next

Ash_Williams
16th December 2010, 01:48 PM
Ultimate virgin birth!

Except for the birth part.

osoab
16th December 2010, 02:06 PM
I am still going with b.s. on this one.

Did she only have just one or two menstrual cycles in her lifetime before impregnation?

Celtic Rogue
16th December 2010, 02:39 PM
Uh... er... Anatomy 101 One does not pee through the vagina! You pee through the urethra. LOL Take a look sometime! 8-) iI am not kidding heheheheh! 8-)

Dogman
16th December 2010, 02:43 PM
Uh... er... Anatomy 101 One does not pee through the vagina! You pee through the urethra. LOL Take a look sometime! 8-) iI am not kidding heheheheh! 8-)

Be careful you do not put an eye out!! :lol

solid
16th December 2010, 02:50 PM

Dogman, wear these. Protective eyewear, they have bulletproof lenses. ;D

Dogman
16th December 2010, 02:52 PM

Dogman, wear these. Protective eyewear, they have bulletproof lenses. ;D

no need!

Am fully away of the dangers involved and have the knowledge and technique to make subject surrender!

:sun:

ximmy
16th December 2010, 03:07 PM
Where's the BS meter?

willie pete
16th December 2010, 03:18 PM
that's the first thing I wondered, if she was capable of concieving, she would of had to been capable of ovulating which means she would've had to have had a menstruel cycle and if she did, there would've been related complications if she had no patent vagina ...it would've been akin to endometriosis, which is painful and dangerous, actually for something like this to happen, the spermatozoa-contaminated knife would have to pierce the uterus and then implant on a wall, the uterus is a very vascular organ, I'd have to think if it were to become punctured, she'd be hemmorhaging a lot

I'd call this one ....BS :D

It's almost as crazy as this one...

http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/bullet.asp

Dogman
16th December 2010, 03:19 PM
Where's the BS meter?

Meter?

No brag mam, just fact!

To add to my last post, guaranteed to make subjects toes curl, Tightly! ;D ;D

osoab
16th December 2010, 03:25 PM
Where's the BS meter?

Which one?

http://gold-silver.us/forum/gallery/307_16_12_10_5_24_45.gif

http://gold-silver.us/forum/gallery/307_16_12_10_5_24_07.gif

lapis
16th December 2010, 03:26 PM
I'd call this one ....BS :D

Me too, but I sure had a good laugh! ;)

Dogman
16th December 2010, 03:29 PM
It worked!!!!

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Edit: Sorry (not) for sliding off topic!

:lol :whip

Edit: All except on the toes curling ! ;D

cedarchopper
16th December 2010, 04:22 PM

There has got to be a ball cutting justification in this story (although probably negro...so it doesn't count :lol)...she was 15. Come on Awoke and 41...run with it :]

Fortyone
16th December 2010, 05:53 PM

There has got to be a ball cutting justification in this story (although probably negro...so it doesn't count :lol)...she was 15. Come on Awoke and 41...run with it :]

Your doing well enough all by yourself,Where is your outcry about her right to give head without being stabbed?

woodman
17th December 2010, 12:50 AM
Two guys get in a knife fight over a girl with no vagina! sounds like an article from the Onion.
So what the he'll was the fighting all about?