PDA

View Full Version : 'Mel Gibson called me an oven-dodger', claims Winona Ryder

General of Darkness
16th December 2010, 07:17 PM
LMMFAO. I think she's completely full of shit.

'Mel Gibson called me an oven-dodger', claims Winona Ryder
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 8:51 PM on 16th December 2010
Comments (26) Add to My Stories Winona Ryder claims she was ahead of the times when it comes to Mel Gibson and his habit of spouting controversial and offensive slurs and jibes.

In fact, the 39-year-old actress says she had a disturbing run in with the veteran Mad Max actor way back in the mid-nineties.
And long before his infamous crazed and drunken 'sugar tits' anti-Semitic rant and the release of voicemails of him allegedly screaming the 'N - word', Winona says she had Gibson's card well and truly marked.
Run-in: Winona Ryder, at the New York Black Swan premiere on November 31, reveals in GQ that she had a nasty encounter with Mel Gibson 15 years ago

'I remember, like, fifteen years ago, I was at one of those big Hollywood parties. And [Gibson] was really drunk,' Ryder, 39, tells the January issue of GQ about the controversial actor, 54.

More...Winona Ryder goes shopping in New York... but don't worry, she paid!
Winona Ryder fell ill on plane to London after 'overdosing on tranquilliser tablets'

'I was with my friend, who's gay. [Gibson] made a really horrible gay joke. And somehow it came up that I was Jewish.

'He said something about "oven dodgers," but I didn't get it,' Ryder admits of the slur, an ugly reference to the gas chambers employed to murder millions of Jewish prisoners at the camps during the Holocaust.

Courting controversy: When it comes to scandal Mel Gibson is the gift that just keeps on giving
'I'd never heard that before. It was just this weird, weird moment. I was like, "He's anti-Semitic and he's homophobic." No one believed me!'
Ryder , whose fame was tarnished by a scandal herself, following a shoplifting conviction in 2002 at the height of her career, is back in the spotlight thanks to her role in the critically acclaimed drama Black Swan.
Winona plays a washed-up ageing ballerina in Darren Aronofsky's dark and edgy psycho-thriller.
Ryder admits she could relate to the part of a women struggling to hang on to her prime and her career as she ages in the cut throat, backstabbing world of ballet.

'Being replaced by the young thing --- I know that definitely happens in Hollywood,' the one-time It girl said.
'It's harder to find good roles, and suddenly there's new girls. I'm at that age I've been warned my whole life about.'
Ryder, born Winona Horowitz, is half Jewish and in the past has revealed that many of her relatives died in the Holocaust. There it IS, holohoax.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1339271/Mel-Gibson-called-oven-dodger-claims-Winona-Ryder.html#ixzz18Kq4rui2

Libertytree
16th December 2010, 07:30 PM
"half Jewish"

Is this like me being half Baptist??? Or half an asshole??? half a nice guy???

Book
16th December 2010, 07:41 PM
http://blommit.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/winona_ryder_2.jpg

The shoplifting incident of 2001. On December 12, 2001, Ryder was arrested on shoplifting charges in Beverly Hills, California; she stood accused of stealing $5,500 worth of designer clothes and accessories at a Saks Fifth Avenue department store.

|--0--|

Oy Vey! Such a nice jewish girl!

RJB
16th December 2010, 07:46 PM
she had a nasty encounter with Mel Gibson 15 years ago

15 years ago? Why bring it up now? My guess is that Gibson is about to release something in the next few months and this was Rider's price to get back in the spot light.

Just my guess.

learn2swim
16th December 2010, 07:50 PM
The "chosen ones" have been ripping on Mel for a while now. She's full of sh*t, no way he would say something that freaking stupid. I think she's mind controlled.

mightymanx
16th December 2010, 07:51 PM
ADL "Winnona your career is not doing so well."

Rider "Yes, I wish I could change that and be a star again."

ADL "Well there may be a way.... This Gibson Goyem is a pain in our butts. people are starting to notice things he said may be true."

Rider "I think I might be able to hit him in the press for you."

ADL "That would go a long way to getting you back into Hollywood."

EE_
16th December 2010, 07:53 PM
The more I hear about Mel the more I like him.
It's obvious the J's are out to get him.

ShortJohnSilver
16th December 2010, 08:19 PM
Beginning to wonder what Mel has been saying or doing that got him on the hit-list... is it only about the Passion movie (which grossed $612 million USD worldwide), or is it something else?

Like maybe how his studio and distribution setup is able to bypass the rest of the Hollywood fake-accounting rip-off-the-artists-and-dodge-the-taxman setup? Remember the hit TV series Rockford Files - "officially" it never turned a profit, despite being in syndication for like 30 years at this point...

Look at Gibson's production company, look at their catalog of films: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icon_Productions

Look at Gibson's involvement with Newmarket, since purchased by Lionsgate: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newmarket_Films - 300 films that they had the rights to... including Passion.

freespirit
16th December 2010, 08:39 PM
The "chosen ones" have been ripping on Mel for a while now. She's full of sh*t, no way he would say something that freaking stupid. I think she's mind controlled.

in order for that to work, she would first have to have a mind...
;D

PatColo
16th December 2010, 08:43 PM
Beginning to wonder what Mel has been saying or doing that got him on the hit-list... is it only about the Passion movie (which grossed $612 million USD worldwide), or is it something else?

His dad Hutton Gibson has some outspoken, non-kosher beliefs.

Gibson garnered widespread outrage when remarks questioning how the Nazis could have disposed of six million bodies during the Holocaust were printed in a March 2003 New York Times Magazine article.

In his interview for the article, he dismissed historical accounts that six million Jews were exterminated: "Go and ask an undertaker or the guy who operates the crematorium what it takes to get rid of a dead body," he said. "It takes one liter of petrol and 20 minutes. Now, six million?"

Across the table during the interview, his wife, Joye, who had been quiet for most of the visit, suddenly looked up and "cheerfully piped in 'There weren't even that many Jews in all of Europe,'"

"Anyway, there were more after the war than before", Hutton Gibson added.

"The entire catastrophe was manufactured, said Hutton, as part of an arrangement between Hitler and 'financiers' to move Jews out of Germany. Hitler 'had this deal where he was supposed to make it rough on them so they would all get out and migrate to Israel because they needed people there to fight the Arabs,' he said".

Gibson was further quoted as saying the Second Vatican Council was "a Masonic plot backed by the Jews"[2] and that the September 11, 2001 attacks were perpetrated by remote control: "Hutton flatly rejected that Al Qaeda hijackers had anything to do with the attacks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hutton_Gibson#Beliefs

keehah
16th December 2010, 08:58 PM

Interesting....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winona_Ryder

She was given her middle name, Laura, because of her parents' friendship with Aldous Huxley's wife, Laura Huxley. ... Ryder has described herself as Jewish....Ryder's mother is a Buddhist and her father is an atheist. Ryder has one full sibling, a younger brother, Uri (named in honor of the first Soviet cosmonaut, Yuri Gagarin)... her godfather, LSD guru Timothy Leary ...
In 1978, when Ryder was seven years old, she and her family relocated to Rainbow, a commune near Elk, Mendocino County, California, where they lived with seven other families on a 300-acre (120 ha) plot of land.

learn2swim
16th December 2010, 08:58 PM
Yep, she's mind controlled! Her Godfather is Timothy Leary (CIA). Her favorite book is "Catcher in the Rye". Anybody who has looked into mind control knows Catcher in the rye is a trigger book.

Curious as to what Salinger had done over the years since his disappearance from the public eye, I chanced upon the biography In Search of J. D. Salinger by Ian Hamilton. One area of interest I had was Salinger's connections with U.S. Intelligence. My reason for this line of inquiry stemmed from my suspicion that his classic novel The Catcher in the Rye had been used as a "mechanism of control" in the assassination of John Lennon, and the attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan. If you recall, The Catcher in the Rye was found in the possession of both Hinkley and Chapman after their respective rampages. In fact, when the New York City police apprehended Chapman in the aftermath of Lennon's assassination, he was sitting glassy-eyed and zombified, leaning against the Dakota Building, reading Salinger's book.

When I refer to The Catcher in the Rye as a "mechanism of control" I mean in the sense of a triggering device, which sets off a post-hypnotic suggestion, much like the queen of hearts in Richard Condon's Manchurian Candidate, unleashing within its mind-controlled subjects the command to kill. According to Hamilton's biography, Salinger was under the employ of Defense Intelligence during World War II, serving with the Counter Intelligence Corps (CIC), his time spent mainly in the interrogation of captured Nazis. Later on, toward the end of the war, Salinger was involved in the denazification of Germany.

http://www.whale.to/b/gorl.html

Born Winona Laura Horowitz in Olmsted County, Minnesota, she was named after the nearby city of Winona.[8] She was given her middle name, Laura, because of her parents' friendship with Aldous Huxley's wife, Laura Huxley. Her mother, Cynthia Palmer (née Istas), is an author, as well as a video producer and editor.[8] Her father, Michael Horowitz, is an author, editor, publisher and antiquarian bookseller.[8] Ryder has described herself as Jewish.[8][9][10] Her grandparents were immigrants from Russia and Romania; her father's family was originally named "Tomchin", but was wrongly assigned the surname "Horowitz" by U.S. immigration officials at Ellis Island.[11] Ryder's mother is a Buddhist and her father is an atheist.[12] Ryder has one full sibling, a younger brother, Uri (named in honor of the first Soviet cosmonaut, Yuri Gagarin),[13] an older half-brother, Jubal, and an older half-sister, Sunyata. Ryder's family friends included her godfather, LSD guru Timothy Leary as well as the beat poets Allen Ginsberg and Lawrence Ferlinghetti and the science fiction novelist Philip K. Dick.[8]

In 1978, when Ryder was seven years old, she and her family relocated to Rainbow, a commune near Elk, Mendocino County, California, where they lived with seven other families on a 300-acre (120 ha) plot of land. As the remote property had no electricity or television sets, Ryder began to devote her time to reading and became an avid fan of J. D. Salinger's The Catcher in the Rye.[8][14] She developed an interest in acting after her mother showed her a few movies on a screen in the family barn. At age 10, Ryder and her family moved on again, this time to Petaluma, California. During her first week at the Kenilworth Junior High, she was bullied by a group of her peers who mistook her for an effeminate, scrawny boy.[8] As a result, she ended up being homeschooled that year. In 1983, when Ryder was 12, she enrolled at the American Conservatory Theater in nearby San Francisco, where she took her first acting lessons. Ryder graduated from Petaluma High School with a 4.0 GPA in 1989.[15] She suffers from aquaphobia because of a traumatic near-drowning at age 12.[8] This caused problems with the underwater scenes in Alien Resurrection (1997), some of which had to be reshot numerous times.[8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winona_Ryder

Twisted Titan
16th December 2010, 09:01 PM
Horowitz.......... dam

you learn somnething new every dam day with these people.

ShortJohnSilver
16th December 2010, 09:04 PM
In the Mel Gibson movie, "Conspiracy Theory" - the book used to control Mel's character is "Catcher in the Rye".

willie pete
16th December 2010, 09:07 PM
Horowitz.......... dam

You'd be surprised as to how many in hollywood have changed their names to "blend-in"

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-entertainment-folder.html

keehah
16th December 2010, 09:12 PM
http://aconstantineblacklist.blogspot.com/2008/11/winona-ryder-timothy-leary.html

Winona's father, Michael, formerly served as Leary's archivist and ran a bookstore called Flashback Books
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Horowitz

A former close associate of Timothy Leary, he is responsible with his wife for the creation of the world's largest library of drug literature, the Fitz Hugh Ludlow Memorial Library.

learn2swim
16th December 2010, 09:20 PM
LOL, so much for being first to make the connection..... :P

http://www.henrymakow.com/catcher_in_the_rye.html

k-os
16th December 2010, 09:26 PM
Alright, so, sometimes my mind plays tricks on me with words.

My mind saw "evil-doer" instead of "oven-dodger" in the thread title. I read the OP thinking . . . OK, where's the "evil-doer" part?

Funny how the mind works sometimes, eh?

Book
16th December 2010, 09:47 PM
Holden Caulfield Syndrome (http://12gauge.com/books_2003_mordue_catcher.html)

Olmstein
16th December 2010, 09:53 PM
Horowitz.......... dam

You'd be surprised as to how many in hollywood have changed their names to "blend-in"

Lauren Bacall is a jew? Damn that link is an eye opener.

As to this thread, the term "oven-dodger" makes me laugh.

ximmy
16th December 2010, 10:03 PM
Alright, so, sometimes my mind plays tricks on me with words.

My mind saw "evil-doer" instead of "oven-dodger" in the thread title. I read the OP thinking . . . OK, where's the "evil-doer" part?

Funny how the mind works sometimes, eh?

OVEN DODGER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZUUF9rMedo

Neuro
16th December 2010, 11:29 PM
In the Mel Gibson movie, "Conspiracy Theory" - the book used to control Mel's character is "Catcher in the Rye".
Small world, aye?

Fortyone
17th December 2010, 07:43 AM
Horowitz.......... dam

Lauren Bacall is a jew? Damn that link is an eye opener.

As to this thread, the term "oven-dodger" makes me laugh.

The list is partially incorrect, example Iggy Pop, His last name is Osterberg,Which is a common Jewish name, but is VERY common among ethnic Germans and Danes as well. Iggy Pop was raised in a very depressed trailer park in Muskegon Michigan,and his mother is also Scandanavian, That area is predominately Germanic in the white population. I find it grasping to name him as a Jew as he or none of his family identify with that .whatsoever.

JDRock
17th December 2010, 01:28 PM
the only thing mel has done wrong in my book is apologize to the sheenies.
notice folks, how they will never stop the propaganda untill a man is completely destroyed.....their propaganda mill knows no stopping....or SHAME.

Spectrism
17th December 2010, 01:49 PM
After reading (skimming) most of the posts.... finally when I got to k-os' I started to think about "oven-dodger". My impression of the title was that she did not like to cook. LOL.... it took me long enough to make the oven link work. I guess I am just a little slower than the average bear.

Joe King
17th December 2010, 02:01 PM
After reading (skimming) most of the posts.... finally when I got to k-os' I started to think about "oven-dodger". My impression of the title was that she did not like to cook. LOL.... it took me long enough to make the oven link work. I guess I am just a little slower than the average bear.
Surely, Mel is smart enough to realize she couldn't possibly be old enough to be one in the ethnic way. He's not stupid, is he? lol

I think she just doesn't like to cook, too.

Fortyone
18th December 2010, 04:40 AM
Surely, Mel is smart enough to realize she couldn't possibly be old enough to be one in the ethnic way. He's not stupid, is he? lol

IF Mel even said that,I wouldnt say he was stupid.Not much different than people referring to other ethnic groups in an older term.Paddy for Irish,Limeys for English,I find it amusing.

Awoke
18th December 2010, 05:24 AM
Horowitz.......... dam

The already mentioned Jewish historian Cecil Roth confirms in his previously quoted work “Storia del Popolo Ebraico”, page 229, Milan 1962, that “... naturally the conversions were for the most part a pretence...” They were baptised and remained nevertheless just as much Jews in secret as before, although they have given themselves Christian names, went to Mass and frivolously received the sacraments. They then used their new position as seeming Christians to set up false teachings, which developed into underground movements. This would have brought about the dissolution of Christianity and secured the rule by Jewry over all peoples, as will be elaborated on later with irrefutable proofs.

The work of these Jews smuggled as a “Fifth Column” into the bosom of the Church of Christ was made easier through their hypocritical conversion to Christianity or that of their forefathers. In addition, they laid aside their Jewish surnames and took on very Christian names, which were embellished with the surnames of their godfathers. Thus they were successful in mixing with Christian society and taking possession of the names of the leading families of France, Italy, England, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Poland and the other lands of Christian Europe. With this system, they were successful in penetrating into the bosom of Christianity itself, in order to conquer it from within and to destroy the core of the religious, political and economic institutions.

But this is understandable. Since in Europe then the great mass of Christians was strongly disposed against the Jews, they could not be awakened through a pro-Semitic movement, but, in order to capture them it was necessary to surround the sects, especially in the lower strata, with an atmosphere, which caused the incautious to believe that the Jews were not participating in the movement. The best suited means for this was to slander Jehovah, to renew the Gnostic theories which identified him with the maleficent Demiurge, and to take over the teachings of the Manicheans. Since the leaders of the sects were in addition secret Jews who pretended to be Christians, it was not easy to recognise at first sight — as centuries later with Freemasonry and the conspirators — that many of them were Jews, since they had disguised themselves very well and had taken on their Christian origin, their Christian baptismal and surnames according to the religion.

I could go on with more quotes, but I think you get the point. Changing names is an age old techinque for concealment. This last quote is extremely important. For those who don't know the truth about the inquisition, which was not a "Witch Hunt", the Inquisition was started in order to remove infiltrating jews from the Catholic Church. It was a purging of jews from the Christian community, because the jews were (and still are) trying to destroy the Church from the inside.

Here in this last quote you can see that they are so cunning as to actually be a part of the crusade. Where the Church was trying to remove the jew, the jew took positions of authority during the Inquisition, as to cover and protect their fellow crypto-jews from the Inquisition.

James Finn, the English historian of the past [19th] century, writes in his work “Sephardim or the History of the Jews in Spain and Portugal” about the Jews living in both lands as false Christians: “They took on heraldic surnames, gained the Knights Cross, became bishops and even judges of the Inquisition, although they remained Jews at the same time.

Orobius declared that he had come to know Jews in Amsterdam who did penance in the synagogues for their brothers, who in Spain pretended to be Franciscans, Dominicans and Jesuits.”314

Joe King
18th December 2010, 01:37 PM

IF Mel even said that,I wouldnt say he was stupid.Not much different than people referring to other ethnic groups in an older term.Paddy for Irish,Limeys for English,I find it amusing.
First, I was being a bit sarcastic in my response.

Secondly, you can apparently be a "Limey" yesterday, today, or at some point in the future.
Not so with "oven dodging", which refers to a particular point in time.

As example, if "Limeys" were people who existed in 1930, it would be impossible, by definition, for someone not old enough to be alive then to be a "Limey" now.

:D

StackerKen
18th December 2010, 01:39 PM
I have always Liked Mel and his work.
and
I have always thought Winona was cute.

Thats really all I want to say here :P

slvrbugjim
18th December 2010, 07:22 PM
The Crucifixion of Mel Gibson

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/2010/07/12/the-crucifixion-of-mel-gibson/

Category: Blacks, Death By Diversity, Diversity Is Our Greatest Strength, Free Speech, Hatred Of White People, Jews, Racism Schmacism

The William Morris Endeavor Agency has announced that they’re dropping Mel Gibson from their talent roster, and will no longer represent him. Because he used a “bad word”, about no one in particular, and in a moment of passion:

I’ve just learned that WME Entertainment actually fired Mel Gibson the day before his longtime Hollywood agent Ed Limato’s death last weekend. I’m told what happened is that the news media reported last week there was a tape of Mel Gibson making a racial slur. And last Friday, WME board member Ari Emanuel “woke up at 3 AM and emailed his partner Patrick Whitesell that ‘we can’t represent a guy who said the N-word’.” So the agency dumped Mel Gibson on July 2nd, and the next day, on July 3rd, his agent Limato died. Today the 2-minute recording was released by the celebrity website RadarOnline.com which initially broke the news that on it Mel Gibson allegedly uses a racial epithet during a fight with Oksana Grigorieva, the mother of his child: “You’re an embarrassment to me. You look like a f***ing bitch in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault.”

Let’s be absolutely clear about what’s going on here. This isn’t about “the N word”, or about Grigorieva’s unproven claim that Mel Gibson slapped her around.

It has nothing to do with any of that, and I’ll prove it.

This is Hollywood paying Mel Gibson back for the unforgivable crime of making a movie about Jesus Christ several years ago. And for refusing to condemn his own father when Hollywood scum attacked Hutton Gibson for having his own views about World War 2. And for Mel telling a cop that Jews are behind all the wars of the world, which might’ve been an exaggeration, but not a huge one. They certainly were behind the Iraq quagmire – over in Israel, the main newspaper bragged in 2003 that the Iraq War was a Jewish creation:

The war in Iraq was conceived by 25 neoconservative intellectuals, most of them Jewish, who are pushing President Bush to change the course of history.

In the course of the past year, a new belief has emerged in the town: the belief in war against Iraq. That ardent faith was disseminated by a small group of 25 or 30 neoconservatives, almost all of them Jewish, almost all of them intellectuals (a partial list: Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz, Douglas Feith, William Kristol, Eliot Abrams, Charles Krauthammer), people who are mutual friends…

So it’s just terrific for the Israeli media to boast about Jews dragging America into a no win war, but if Mel Gibson mentions Jews and war after having a few drinks, he’s an anti-semite?

Spare me.

But mostly it’s about The Passion of the Christ. The Hollywood elites hated that movie more than any other theatrical production in history, and they hated Mel Gibson for using film to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. They declared war on him as soon as the project was announced, and stepped up their hate campaign after it was released, after they tried, but failed, to block its release. In New York City, run by the same kind of people who run Hollywood, the authorities even dispatched 20 cops from the Hate Crimes Unit to go watch the movie for possible “hate crimes” violations. Here’s a reprint of an article that originally appeared in the New York Post: (You can also read about it here.)

‘HATE’ COPS GO SEE MEL MOVIE

By LARRY CELONA and WILLIAM NEUMAN

March 2, 2004 — The cops at the NYPD’s Hate Crimes Unit are passionate about their work – and they’ve all been told to watch Mel Gibson’s controversial new movie about the last hours of Jesus.

Some Jewish leaders and Christian scholars charge the movie, “The Passion of the Christ,” could lead to an upsurge in anti-Semitism because of the way it portrays Jews and their role in Jesus’ death.

Aware of those concerns, the Hate Crimes Unit supervisor, Inspector Dennis Blackman, ordered the 20 detectives under his command to see the film after it opened last week.

One NY elected official who’s tight with the Hollywood crowd used the power of his political office to intimidate studios into refusing to have anything to do with the movie:

In 2003, Hikind and a group of supporters protested Mel Gibson’s film The Passion of the Christ. He led about 50 Jewish leaders and supporters to the Fox News Corp. offices in Manhattan in a demonstration, chanting “The Passion is a lethal weapon against Jews.” Hikind was vocal in his anger against the movie, saying: “It will result in anti-Semitism and bigotry. It really takes us back to the Dark Ages … the Inquisition, the Crusades, all for the so-called sin of the Crucifixion of Jesus.” After a News Corp. spokesman announced that they had passed on the film, Hikind warned other movie companies that they too should not distribute the film.

Another group who share the same ethnic and religious background of Ari Emanuel actually wrote to the Attorney General of the United States, demanding that Mel Gibson be prosecuted for making the film:

Los Angeles, Alta California – March 16, 2004 – (ACN) A Jewish group led by Ephraim ben Laibl says that Mel Gibson’s film “The Passion of the Christ” violates “Hate Crime Laws” and wants US Attorney General John Ashcroft to prosecute the Actor-Director. Ephraim ben Laibl is the founder and director of the Messiah Truth Project and is often featured in The Jewish Press, The Jerusalem Post and at USAJewish.Com. He also serves as CTO for Pirchei Shoshanims’ “Schulchan Aruch Learning Project” and is a producer of Israel National Radio.

Ephraim ben Laibl and his Jewish supporters are presently distributing a petition in the Jewish communities of Los Angeles, New York City and other major cities throughout the USA. When enough signatures are collected, the petition will be forwarded to the US Department of Justice for action. The petition effort is getting significant publicity in the Zionist media including on radio here in Los Angeles.

The petition reads:

Gibson’s “The Passion” in Violation of Hate Crime Statutes
Mel Gibson’s “The Passion of the Christ,” through purposeful rewriting of the Christian Gospel mythos has, itself, become an anti-Semitic diatribe which, since it’s February 25, 2004 release resulted in hate crimes against Jews, Synagogues and Jewish Cemeteries in cities throughout the US. Mel Gibson’s unbiblical and a-historical account of the “crucifixion” story has taken Hutton Gibson’s claims that the Holocaust is “fiction,” even one step further.

Just as Adolf Hitler described the 300th anniversary performance of the Oberammergau Passion Play as “a convincing portrayal of the menace of Jewry” in 1934, Gibson and Writer/producer Tom Fontana’s 2004 use of extreme graphic and excessive violence set up and perpetrated at the urging of “the Jews” in their portrayal displays a clear prejudicial bent against the Jewish faith.

United State law defines “bias related” or “hate crime” to mean a “designated act that demonstrates an accused’s prejudice based on the actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, family responsibility, physical handicap, matriculation, or political affiliation of a victim of the subject designated act.” Depending on the state, criminal and / or civil laws may apply, as well as recently enacted Federal statutes.

We implore US Attorney General John Ashcroft and the US Department of Justice to evaluate the anti-Semitism clearly presented in Gibson and Fontana’s portrayal, and ask that civil, criminal, and Federal hate-crime laws, as appropriate, be utilized not only against the perpetrators involved in each and every act which it has encouraged, but against the directors, producers, and screen writers responsible for the work itself.”

The Hollywood-DC-New York axis of evil have never forgiven Mel Gibson for making what they regard as the most disgusting movie in history, and they’ve been trying to bring him down ever since. The people who run Hollywood absolutely despise Jesus Christ, and they despise Mel Gibson for making a movie about Him. That’s what this is about. It has nothing to do with “the N word.”

I said I’d prove it, so here goes.

This is about “the N word”? What a laugh. First off, this was a private conversation, which is nobody’s else’s business. And it took place in the heat of passion. What man in his right mind wouldn’t be upset about the mother of his infant child running around dressed provocatively? Everyone talks differently when they’re extremely angry, even liberals. And Mel Gibson never used the word about anybody but potential rapists. Since when do rapists deserve respect? Contrast this to the reaction to Bill Clinton’s racial insult of Obama. When Ted Kennedy refused his request to endorse Hillary for president instead of Obama, Clinton angrily retorted that “a few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.” But that’s okay, because Bill Clinton never made a film about Jesus Christ, so he gets away with that sort of thing............................................. ..........................................

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/2010/07/12/the-crucifixion-of-mel-gibson/

Neuro
19th December 2010, 04:00 AM
It seems they are trying to destroy Mel Gibsons career a tad too hard. In the end a backlash will come To them... Soon he can say whatever he damn please, and it will only improve his circumstances, one of the benefits of hitting rock bottom...