PDA

View Full Version : gnosticism discussion on veritas radio

PatColo
17th December 2010, 08:37 AM
I found this quite good- guest is John Lamb Lash, author "Not in His Image: Gnostic Vision, Sacred Ecology, and the Future of Belief (http://www.amazon.com/Not-His-Image-Gnostic-Ecology/dp/193149892X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8)".

Lash also reco's visiting his site http://www.metahistory.org/sitemap.php which he says has about 24 books on it.

To listen to the interview, visit http://www.veritasshow.com/veritasplayer.html, click on episode 107 John Lamb Lash, then hit play. Advance the playbar about 11 mins to cut through the extensive opening nonsense. About an hour of actual interview.

ETA, pasted from my reply #2,
He was indeed "gently critical" of the Abrahamic monotheisms, which he feels have wrought great destruction upon humanity, as well as the notions of "Salvation" and "The Messiah"-- and "Original Sin" where we're born sinners who need salvation. So devoted, perhaps "dogmatic" Abrahamic monotheists (Christians, DaJooz, and of course the Scary Moozlems) should probably best avoid this interview, as it'll anger you, or certainly challenge your beliefs. If you're open minded, a "seeker", regardless of any religious affiliation, then I think you'll really enjoy this interview. Check the book reviews and the website in the OP for a preview of the subject matter.

RJB
17th December 2010, 10:00 AM
I'm not critiquing this as a Christian.

This guy gave me NO insight to the belief system of gnosticism. He even stated that gnostics can't even define "gnosticism." He mostly spoke about Christianity and to a lesser degree Islam. It seems the only uniting belief of gnosticism is anti-Christianity.

Russkie made a post on GIM1 about how the Russian King accepted Orthodox Christianity. The legend has it that the proseletizers of Islam and Catholicism mostly bad mouthed the others. The Orthodox Priest mainly demonstrated the Orthodox method of worship, and that is what sold the king.

As a Christian, I do find him (in his ignorance) trying to tell me what I supposedly believe a bit annoying.

PatColo
17th December 2010, 02:29 PM
This guy gave me NO insight to the belief system of gnosticism. He even stated that gnostics can't even define "gnosticism." He mostly spoke about Christianity and to a lesser degree Islam. It seems the only uniting belief of gnosticism is anti-Christianity.

Beginning at 21:00, he's asked about gnosticism, and he notes the 1966 meeting of gnostic scholars in Italy, with the purpose of deciding how to define gnosticism... and the meeting resulted in their being unable to do so. Then he gives his own "workable-definition": he notes that greek word "gnowsis" (sp?) means knowledge. So a gnostic is "one who knows". Next dilemma is what kind of knowledge they know? He then says it's knowledge of the true identity of humanity, and our place in the cosmic order, where we came from, what we are doing on this planet, and how our life on this planet belongs to a design of the cosmic order-- then we have gnowsis: the divine basis of reality. You really have to hear the whole hour (which only represents half of the full interview- gotta pay to hear the rest) where he fleshes that idea out more fully.

He was indeed "gently critical" of the Abrahamic monotheisms, which he feels have wrought great destruction upon humanity, as well as the notions of "Salvation" and "The Messiah"-- and "Original Sin" where we're born sinners who need salvation. So devoted, perhaps "dogmatic" Abrahamic monotheists (Christians, DaJooz, and of course the Scary Moozlems) should probably best avoid this interview, as it'll anger you, or certainly challenge your beliefs. If you're open minded, a "seeker", regardless of any religious affiliation, then I think you'll really enjoy this interview. Check the book reviews and the website in the OP for a preview of the subject matter.

PatColo
17th December 2010, 10:02 PM
Here's the 4 basic tenets which the 3 Abrahamic faiths hold in common, according to the author interviewed John Lash, and which gnostics are critical of. Roughly transcribing beginning at the 42:30 mark, "Mel" is the host, "John" is the guest:

John: [...] What they critiqued was the 4 points of the redeemer complex, which are,

1. The world is created by an off-planet Father-God, like an artifact, the way a potter creates a pot.

2. The off-planet Father-God designates a chosen people, to fulfill his will.

3. The off-planet Father-God sends a Messiah, or emissary, to his chosen people, to help them fulfill his plan.

4. Because none of this works out, and humanity doesn't go along with the plan, the off-planet Father-God at the end of time, brings doomsday upon the world, and he inflicts an apocalypse of retribution, taking the chosen ones to heaven, and condemning those who did not follow his orders, to hell.

This is the belief system, this is the core belief system of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. It's packaged in different ways in those three religions, but it is the core belief system. And the gnostics, like Hipacia, when they saw this belief system gaining credence in Rome, in Palestine, in Alexandria, in places around the Mediterranean, in the first, second and third century, they came out of the mystery schools where they were teachers, and they said "hey, hold on a minute, let's have an open discussion of this new belief system, in the Redeemer; and they pointed out really devastating things about this belief system, and for that, they were targeted for elimination.

Mel: So much for "thou shalt not kill".

John: So much for "thou shalt not kill", so much for "let's have peaceful coexistence". If Christianity is such a wonderful thing, then why can't people just embrace it and accept it out of their own hearts, and allow any other belief system to coexist along side of it? If it's so much better, well then there's no competition, is there? But there was very serious competition my friend. And I'll tell you, this story has never been told in the way that I tell it. I'm telling one of the most important events of world history, the history of our species, from the point of view of the losers. And that's a story which has got to be told.

Mel: Because history is written by the winners.

John: The winners are taking us, you know? Look at what is happening on the planet right now- there's a really lot of rumors cooking on the internet that we're heading for a very big doomsday scenario. And we know now that these scenarios are all faked, and that religion is used a a pretext for war, and to divide people and to manipulate them, we know that now, we're waking up to that now aren't we? Well I'll tell you, the gnostics saw it coming. The gnostics saw it 1800 years ago, they saw it coming. And they knew, that if humanity's belief system, with these 4 points in it, was imposed on humanity, it would do 2 things. First, it would function as a program of social enslavement. It's not really a religion, it's a program of psycho-social control. And the second thing they realized was that it would lead to terror and confusion and insanity, and that's pretty much where it's leading.

Mel: That's where we are actually.

John: That's where we are. [...]

Santa
19th December 2010, 12:51 PM
Patcolo, thanks for the link to John Lamb Lash, his website and the radio show. Never heard of him before and he is all about a subject I've peripherally been interested in for a long time.

There's a lot to read and think about here, so I'll leave it at that for now.

Horn
19th December 2010, 01:50 PM
There's a lot to read and think about here, so I'll leave it at that for now.

Hope this doesn't get in the way of the deliveries.

Thanks for the link, Pat.

I sent it to some friends in C.R. maybe it'll go viral down there.

G2Rad
19th December 2010, 05:55 PM
here ya go

PatColo
19th December 2010, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the thanks above.

It's sad but true about GSUS: if you post a thread in the proper subcategory, rather than GD, it magically sees many fewer eyeballs & doesn't spark discussion accordingly. I guess some users just hang out in the GD directory only. Does everyone know about the

Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

links at the top? Unread posts is your friend- it produces a cross-subcategory listing of all the most recent posts... "new replies" shows all threads which you've posted a reply in, if they've been updated since you last opened them. Both those links are invaluable! I have both bookmarked with quicklinks near the top of my browser, so I can click them anytime without having to page up to the top of a given GSUS page to access them.

Anyways I thought the gnosticism interview was terrific, my mind's been reeling since I listened and re-listened, even transcribing the lengthy quote in reply 3. I did the whole Catholic/school thing growing up, and have been deprogramming ever since (I give them credit for a good "3 Rs" education though), so that interview was a great leap forward in bringing the current state of our world, and how we got here, into better focus. Lash's point that, "I'm telling one of the most important events of world history, the history of our species, from the point of view of the losers. And that's a story which has got to be told." -- sounds about right, if I'm to believe the perspective he shared about how the Abrahamic faiths evolved.

I'm almost tempted to pry open my wallet and join veritas, to hear the 2nd half of the interview... almost. ;)

Libertarian_Guard
19th December 2010, 10:31 PM
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know."~JFK

Santa
21st December 2010, 10:54 AM
I'm almost tempted to pry open my wallet and join veritas, to hear the 2nd half of the interview... almost. Wink

I hear ya. :o

PatColo
24th December 2010, 09:53 PM
I see John Lash was on Red Ice Radio last January. Lots of good free interview mp3s at that link, "Hour One" is free, "Hour 2" is members only. So you can grab Hour One with Lash if you're pining for more from him.

John Lash - Mystery Religions, Gnosticism, the Occult & the Globalist Elite (http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2010/01jan/RIR-100107.php)
January 7, 2010

Comparative mythologist, author and teacher John Lash returns to the program to discuss "The Mysteries", Religion, Gnosticism, Mystery Schools and the alleged connection to the Globalist Elite. Many different researchers in the alternative research community claim that the elite powers are stepped in the "Mystery religions". They are accused of practicing paganism and occult rituals. Is this true? Is it true paganism? Can this myth be clarified further and can it be defined with more appropriate terminology? Topics Discussed: The Mysteries, The Pagan Mysteries, 415 AD, Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra, Salvationism, The Superman, Gnostics, Deification, Devine Intelligence, Pagan People, Roman Empire, Messiah, Execution of the Gnostics, Etruscans, Human Psychosis, Pathology, The Globalist Game, Serial Killers, Sociopaths, Ted Bundy, Occult Techniques, Subconscious Suggestions, Orchestration of Social Evil, Black Magic, Sophia Myth, the Re-emergence of the Mystery Schools, Theosophist, Organic Light, Counter Magic, Immunity to Resist the Dementia, Shamanism, Psilocybin Mushrooms, Iboga Cult, Voracious, The Expose of the New World Order, Archons, Mind Parasites, Pagans and much more. We continue to talk about the insertion of the idea of the Anti Christ figure into Christianity and what function this might carry on a bigger scale. John poses the question of why the Gnostics or the disciples of the Myth of Sophia, didn't do anything to protect themselves from the persecution and extermination of knowledge. Well, maybe they did in a way and this is related to the idea of the Anti-Christ. We talk about the New World Order and their plans of control to bring the planet under a One World Currency, a One World Government and a One world Religion. We talk more about the One world Religion and the presentation of a Messiah figure in 2012 and who it might be, or at least what it will be coming from. We talk about 2012, why this date if there's nothing to the planetary alignment of the ending of the Mayan Calendar around this time. We talk about Melchizedek, the Bahai Faith and how the plan might unfold. This is a really interesting discussion with some of John's most recent ideas and theories about the immediate future. At the end we also talk about the true name of Gaia and for those who are curious how you'll go about calling out the true name of Gaia. This is connected with the Planetary Tantra section on metahistory.org. Do not miss this.

mp3: 33 MBs
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2010/01jan/RIR-100107-jlash.mp3

wrs
29th January 2011, 02:35 PM
Here is the article (http://www.metahistory.org/gnostique/gnosticastaneda/CCgnosis.php) on Castaneda and Gnosticism on Lash's site. Lash doesn't seem to know anything about Yoga but it has a strong relation to all of this as well. He does have some stuff on Buddhism on his site but I saw it as Tibetan and no references to Patanjali or Yoga. He is interested in Gaia but if you want to better understand the gnostic view of Gaia you might look into a three set series by Boris Mouravieff entitled Gnosis. They are available on-line in pdf form but you can get the books from Amazon. I have the books and they were worth buying. The ray of creation and the discussion of who is the Prince of this world is a better exposition of what GAIA really might be.

I have read several of Carlos Castaneda's books and in his last book he sort of pulls back the curtain and explains what seeing is all about. The expose is about 10 pages at the end of The Active Side of Infinity, I think it's pages 218-228. Anyway, the predator is described and their role explained in fairly good detail. The predator sounds like the archons and moreover, they are probable related to samskaras which are the deep embedded sources of action/karma in our lives. Castaneda says we have the mind of the predator which is contradictory, baroque, morose and filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.

If you read the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali from some source that unpacks them then you will get a better idea of what the basis of Yoga is. The practice of Yoga is very similar to the discipline that Don Juan says is necessary to cause the predator to leave us alone. Demonization is most likely due to the predator but the sad fact of the matter is that everyone is demonized by the predator, people in church more so than those outside it. Thus, everyone has the source of what we call evil and it cannot be gotten rid of by waving a cross or praying to be saved or being dunked in water. None of that is meaningful, only coming to grips with what we really are is the way to confront the predator. It's not an easy thing to do and it's not something that can happen overnight or even in a short period of time. It may take a lifetime or longer. I believe that religion is a way for people to avoid this confrontation because it provides a belief in salvation in almost every case. I don't believe in salvation, I think there is transformation of some sort based on self-knowledge. That is similar to gnosticism and it's also consistent to a great degree with Yoga but I am not sure I accept the idea that I dissolve into purusha when I know all this.

I am pretty sure that the mystery religions were providing the gateway to this transformation and that is what the secret is supposed to reveal. You can do a search on mystery in the KJV at biblegateway.com and come up with some verses from Paul that are very revealing. They clearly demonstrate that what Paul taught was a mystery religion with exterior and interior adherents. There is more than just this to support that view but it's a good place to start looking if one is interested.

Now if you do read the Yoga Sutras then you will find that these higher states of existence are simply diversions and not to be taken by the true follower of Yoga. Thus, the mystery religions including Christianity may not have had the full picture. It's really hard to say since so much was lost when the Romans destroyed the Library at Alexandria.

Anyway, there is a lot more out there on spirituality and what is the purpose and meaning of life than you would ever hear about on Sunday in a church. Of course you will be told that learning that stuff is tantamount to being deceived and headed for hell. Well so be it, I don't buy that nonsense, I have a better knowledge based on real life experience with Christianity and the alternative. I prefer the alternative, it's a much more fulfilling life.

PatColo
12th June 2011, 04:43 AM
http://www.veritasshow.com/veritasplayer.html << select episode 128 and hit the PLAY button; John Lamb Lash was on veritas radio show again. He really lashes out against zionism...

osoab
12th June 2011, 05:08 AM
Thanks Pat.

Santa
12th June 2011, 08:51 AM
http://www.veritasshow.com/veritasplayer.html << select episode 128 and hit the PLAY button; John Lamb Lash was on veritas radio show again. He really lashes out against zionism...

Whew!! Quite a broadcast. Warning to believers. It's a scorcher. One thing he said that struck me. "Bechtel owns the Dead Sea Scrolls." What? Is that possible? I thought the Vatican had possession.
Well, here's a quote from another article written by an author by the name of Len Kasten that corroborates his point.

This is Bechtel, mind you. A central Corporate figure in today's military industrial complex. What do you suppose they're doing with the Dead Sea Scrolls?

In the fall of 1991 everything changed. The Huntington Library in California announced, magically, that it had a set of photographs of all the Dead Sea Scrolls. Back in 1961, Elizabeth Bechtel, wife of Kenneth Bechtel of the megalithic but shadowy Bechtel Corporation, somehow acquired the photos and entrusted them to the Huntington. How Mrs. Bechtel came into their possession is unclear, perhaps through her husband's connections with middle-Eastern governments. http://www.atlantisrising.com/backissues/issue3/ar3dsscroll.html

Anyway, a very interesting article delving a little bit into the political history and mystery behind the Dead Sea Scrolls that suggests Lash isn't just making shit up
about the origin of the Zionists and possibly even the correlation between Zionist and Zealot, although I'm incredulous to the idea that Zion and zeal have any similarity in original meaning in Hebrew or otherwise. If anything, it probably diminishes his point.

Horn
13th June 2011, 07:19 AM
Warning to believers. It's a scorcher. One thing he said that struck me.

Are you standing outside of the world with in a position of jury, or a as a witness?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU7gvBW996A

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU7gvBW996A)

keehah
13th June 2011, 08:16 AM
Great thread PatColo, thanks! And I really like the way wrs summed things up in post 12.

Silver Rocket Bitches!
29th September 2011, 06:29 PM
I've been intrigued for a while now about the story of Hypatia. Her story continues to pop up in my searches and his take on the story was stellar.

That was a good interview. I'd like to hear part 2.

PatColo
8th March 2012, 09:41 AM
yesterday on Kevin Barrett's radio show, both hours,

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Electric Jesus, aliens, ayahuasca, Gnostics, Evolver, and the rising transformational movement! (http://truthjihadradio.blogspot.com/2012/03/electric-jesus-aliens-ayahuasca.html)

Truth Jihad Radio Mon. 1/30/12 (http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/11/19/american-social-credit-why-we-need-it-now-you-need-understand-stealth-economic-warf), 3-5 pm Central, American Fre (http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/)edom R (http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/)adio (http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/)(archived here (http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/Barrett_12.html).) Call-in: (402) 237-2525 or post your questions to my F (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1632985004#%21/profile.php?id=100002369316004)acebook page (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1632985004#%21/profile.php?id=100002369316004).

(Note: Darren Drda brilliantly stood in for Jonathan Jan. 30th...Darren is the author of the Evolver Editions/NAB book, "The Four Global Truths: Awakening to the Peril and Promise of Our Times." Listen to Darren here (http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Truth-Jihad-32k-013012.mp3).)

After this, nobody will ever say that my interfaith dialogue shows are boring ; - )
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPXAN5l_G8brd1RRmkdwVFHKqF9Iapl PSGK8KlVYXa2C7QMKrD (http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&biw=905&bih=494&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=iekFnQrE7gZptM:&imgrefurl=http://merliannews.com/Books_6/Gnosis_The_Not-So-Secret_History_of_Jesus_by_Jonathan_Talat_Phillips .shtml&docid=1s679i1eynCLFM&imgurl=http://merliannews.com/artman2/uploads/1/Jonathan_Talat_Phillips.jpg&w=368&h=300&ei=l7omT6uhHcqHsAKOtPyMAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=245&vpy=148&dur=570&hovh=203&hovw=249&tx=173&ty=122&sig=109096582727514310214&page=1&tbnh=141&tbnw=159&start=0&ndsp=9&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0)
Guest for both hours: Jonathan Talat Phillips, co-founder of Reality Sandwich (http://www.realitysandwich.com/) and Evolver.net (http://www.evolver.net/), is the author of The Electric Jesus: The Healing Journey of a Contemporary Gnostic (http://www.northatlanticbooks.com/catalog/display.pperl?isbn=9781583943434). Jonathan coordinates 40+ Evolver chapters. He is founder of the NYC Gnostics, creator of “The Ayahuasca Monologues,” and has a Bioenergetic healing practice.

From reviews of The Electric Jesus:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-a7Ob8O25ZHQ/Tya7O5oRCUI/AAAAAAAABHI/wfwTttiRMrs/s320/electric%2Bjesus.jpg (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-a7Ob8O25ZHQ/Tya7O5oRCUI/AAAAAAAABHI/wfwTttiRMrs/s1600/electric%2Bjesus.jpg)

"A modern Odyssey of awakening, Jonathan Talat Phillips's journey into Gnosticism deeply resonates with the eccentric moment. The Electric Jesus, a spiritual autobiography, reveals a life lived in the light of transformation, searching for the mystic core of a planetary civilization.” —Alex Grey, co-founder of the Chapel of Sacred Mirrors, author of The Mission of Art

"A fresh, vigorous, and often startling account of a man's introduction to higher planes of reality. If you've ever wondered what the new consciousness movement is about, read this book and find out." —Richard Smoley, author of Inner Christianity and The Dice Game of Shiva: How Consciousness Creates the Universe
Posted by Kevin Barrett (http://www.blogger.com/profile/11522769898898884227) at 6:34 AM (http://truthjihadradio.blogspot.com/2012/03/electric-jesus-aliens-ayahuasca.html) 0 comments (http://truthjihadradio.blogspot.com/2012/03/electric-jesus-aliens-ayahuasca.html#comment-form) http://img2.blogblog.com/img/icon18_edit_allbkg.gif (http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=2253633813431459343&postID=8578742024285589897&from=pencil)

Labels: ayahuasca (http://truthjihadradio.blogspot.com/search/label/ayahuasca), electric jesus (http://truthjihadradio.blogspot.com/search/label/electric%20jesus), evolver (http://truthjihadradio.blogspot.com/search/label/evolver), gnosticism (http://truthjihadradio.blogspot.com/search/label/gnosticism), interfaith dialogue (http://truthjihadradio.blogspot.com/search/label/interfaith%20dialogue), jonathan talat phillips (http://truthjihadradio.blogspot.com/search/label/jonathan%20talat%20phillips), reality sandwich (http://truthjihadradio.blogspot.com/search/label/reality%20sandwich), transformational movement (http://truthjihadradio.blogspot.com/search/label/transformational%20movement)
MP3:
03/07/2012 (http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Truth-Jihad-32k-030712.mp3) Wednesday - 1st Hour: With Jonathan Talat Phillips. 2nd Hour: More with Jonathan Talat Phillips.

PatColo
6th August 2014, 09:08 PM
John Lash was going to hang up further radio appearances, but in the past few years he "woke up to White genocide", and feeling urgency, he returned to Red Ice to discuss. Some points from this 2 hour podcast:

- yes Martha, it's dajooz
- dajooz (the high level ones orchestrating the race destruction) have a mind virus/infection inflicted by the Archons (off-planet aliens), thus said jooz are acting as proxies for the Archons
- Whites have the longest list of accomplishments over the centuires, vs the other races
- the propaganda vilifying Whites as barbaric villains over history is a bunch of bullshit
- Whites didn't see this coming sooner coz we've been deliberately severed from our true history/evolution, and fed a false history
- the Archons/joo-proxies driving force is ENVY. If they can't have it (what Whites have), then neither can Whites
- the Archons promised their mind-infected joo proxies that they'll inherit the earth; but the Archons don't own the earth thus can't make any such promise, and didn't tell the joo proxies that all they'll inherit is a wasteland. Then the Archons will destroy said joo proxies. Joo proxies are being deceived
- Lash will return to Red Ice in the next few weeks to discuss what we need to do to remedy White genocide

John Lash - White Genocide & The Archontic Infection (http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2014/08/RIR-140804.php)
August 4, 2014

John Lash is a self-educated free-lance scholar and author who combines studies and experimental mysticism to teach directive mythology. He is a leading exponent of the power of myth to direct individual experience and drive historical events over the long term. On metahistory.org, he presents a radical revision of Gnosticism, with original commentaries on the Nag Hammadi codices. He also presents the only complete restoration by any scholar of the Sophianic myth of the Pagan Mysteries, the sacred story of Gaia-Sophia, recounting the origin of the earth and the human species from the galactic core.

Unexpectedly, John Lash returns to discuss how he recently came to the political issue of White genocide after being deeply involved within the Sophianic myth. Johns explains how he discovered that the myth itself contains details of White genocide. We’ll discuss the supernatural factor behind this plan, an archontic force at play that has infected a specific race who are serving as proxies of the Archons. Raging on the planet, this archontic infection is both neurological and ideological. John talks about Sophia’s correction, her collaborators and what can stop the archontic infection as told by the Gnostics.

We’ll continue to profile the problem and discuss the taboo of stating the obvious. Lash gives two perspectives on why we didn’t see this agenda sooner. Also, he explains why the Gnostics were against procreation and how they warned it could be used as a weapon.

Later, John speaks on the importance of reviving folk memory circuits and recovering important racial memory. At the end we’ll discuss Jewish liberation in 1859 and how they got the upper hand. John also talks about German genocide. When blowback falls on the sources of fraud, there will be no place to hide.

http://www.redicecreations.com/img/radiodownloadbutton.png (http://rediceradio.net/radio/2014/RIR-140804-johnlash.mp3)

Both hours are contained in the MP3 above. It seems Henrik of Red Ice does this periodically when he feels the content deserves the widest dissemination. Also see Henrik's role in:

Thread: anti cultural-marxist/ multiculti, White preservationist podcasts (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?78250-anti-cultural-marxist-multiculti-White-preservationist-podcasts)

A few startpage search results for Archons:

What Is An Archon? (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_archons02.htm)
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_ (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_)alien/alien_archons02.htm - View by Ixquick Proxy (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/proxy?ep=44534e6a646b70794e6a3056476b4d6e46566f6f4 2415554454234584f78346b4e67707450476b5263696732503 0686c65444965483038365777346e42434d366544685150556 f336269514d415273375567554e4147734542335561476c747 04651672f53523550475649464f3049684a7867714b6a46655 979517a66304967664341584631673346566f6d54523046567 83847636735696451552f5053515662697733506b4e2f62695 644463059345778452f5352305756776c4c4f4559786451552 f505351546253396a494651674d4459424258556e474230355 767565457776b47503038795051382b4c444d56505334774e3 06f6d494474554178633843516737484634304530387761684 5564a423838597a595a59696333503149714d444943476b387 448426775536b4d6255776c546657556c4f677771456a55636 15334776452514a4d6a38624530514c4841346f55514962525 531455955736e506b342b4b54554559585a70614541714e6d6 358454273315355352b5741744542526b5865784e6b596c313 9656d51574e6e357059774139497a774253787479435139326 4446b6b51544d4d4168636442794538416756564d773937593 24a7049434e5054784e6d5378682f5856354d415535434b554 66d4d6c6f764c4731414f48672f59785571594442424642733 d&epile=4q6n41784r4441344q4463774r4638334r7935725n58 6o3q&edata=1d8b940516c10f4efc8702086aabbd76&ek=6245746555435n5055314r79646970556658784p4s57313 14r6r313254794r545532684p54565277&ekdata=de8a545c08529cfe755547583a63f07c) - Highlight (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/highlight.pl?l=english&c=hf&cat=web&q=archon*+alien&rl=NONE&rid=LGLOKRNSPMKT&hlq=https://startpage.com/do/search&mtabp=-1&mtengine0=v1all&mtcat=web&mtcmd=process_search&mtlanguage=english&u=http:%2F%2Fwww.bibliotecapleyades.net%2Fvida_ali en%2Falien_archons02.htm)
In Gnostic psychology, the noetic science of the Mystery Schools, Archons are an alien force that intrudes subliminally upon the human mind and deviates our ...

The Gnostic Theory of Alien Intrusion - MetaHistory (http://www.metahistory.org/gnostique/archonfiles/AlienIntrusion.php)
www.metahistory.org/gnostique/ (http://www.metahistory.org/gnostique/)archonfiles/AlienIntrusion.php - View by Ixquick Proxy (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/proxy?ep=44534e6a646b70794e6a3056476b4d6e46566f6f4 2415554454234584f78346b4e67707450476b5263696732503 0686c65444965483038365777346e42434d366544685150556 f336269514d415273375567554e4147734542335561476c747 04651672f53523550475649464f3049684a7867714b6a46655 979517a66304967664341584631673346566f6d54523046567 83847636735696451552f5053515662697733506b4e2f62695 644463059345778452f5352305756776c4c4f4559786451552 f505351546253396a494651674d4459424258556e474230355 767565457776b47503038795051382b4c444d56505334774e3 06f6d494474554178633843516737484634304530387761684 5564a423838597a6b5664436f324f5655375043454c5745556 d476c6c3566776f62575134434a6c496d4e6b3135437a55435 9794d78506b416d507a5942557867535042416958414d38574 16b454f6c413650415a6c505477414a6a34364d564975626d4 15245426b31546b707a43466f5741307048656b566c4e31357 966324e45596e6c715945563259474e4b5546676b456739324 3307342525541374733496b4852494765526f6b53547752415 14e3846335a424d67776e4455467941463944556b6b5366427 06b594677744c3245524d69382f61525a3359444a425255396 e486b387043413d3d&epile=4q6n41784r4441344q4463774r4638334r7935725n58 6o3q&edata=05d2a39b1589767e932cfb71d7817b3f&ek=6245746555435n5055314r79646970556658784p4s57313 14r6r313254794r545532684p54565277&ekdata=7796f4e4e88d6df864c9080eeb229e54) - Highlight (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/highlight.pl?l=english&c=hf&cat=web&q=archon*+alien&rl=NONE&rid=LGLOKRNSPMKT&hlq=https://startpage.com/do/search&mtabp=-1&mtengine0=v1all&mtcat=web&mtcmd=process_search&mtlanguage=english&u=http:%2F%2Fwww.metahistory.org%2Fgnostique%2Farc honfiles%2FAlienIntrusion.php)
Archons inhabit the solar system, the extraterrestrial realm as such, but they can ... ancient seers detected and investigated the problem of alien intrusion during ...

The Legend Of The Archons: Alien Invaders : Aliens & UFOs ... (http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-legend-of-the-archons-alien-invaders-t77882.html)
www.disclose.tv/ (http://www.disclose.tv/) forum/ the-legend-of-the-archons-alien-invaders-t77882.html - View by Ixquick Proxy (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/proxy?ep=44534e6a646b70794e6a3056476b4d6e46566f6f4 2415554454234584f78346b4e67707450476b5263696732503 0686c65444965483038365777346e42434d366544685150556 f336269514d415273375567554e4147734542335561476c747 04651672f53523550475649464f3049684a7867714b6a46655 979517a66304967664341584631673346566f6d54523046567 83847636735696451552f5053515662697733506b4e2f62695 644463059345778452f5352305756776c4c4f4559786451552 f505351546253396a494651674d4459424258556e474230355 767565457776b47503038795051382b4c444d56505334774e3 06f6d494474554178633843516737484634304530387761684 5564a423838597a415a6379677950315571665363455578675 347784d3554414251424473434a305a2b507730734b446f554 c5351346656496e4e6e345442456b38456849344641775a587 86759596b6f394a516b764b4359444c5439705a78353359583 061416b633457776b7657426b55433038514b6b566d5a46467 a654446465958706e5a424a386132704251526733524239794 46c5552556b39456156456a50427432666e494563335954424 8633448536b2f516d51414e41734561456847636c684643775 5674931567964475a475a48383659783934594763554642383 1547867714146314e4252784666455a674d46737066413d3d&epile=4q6n41784r4441344q4463774r4638334r7935725n58 6o3q&edata=e11582bc47208d5c9ad4e12663fb3724&ek=6245746555435n5055314r79646970556658784p4s57313 14r6r313254794r545532684p54565277&ekdata=ba7240f113874a97811447dab996b1c0) - Highlight (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/highlight.pl?l=english&c=hf&cat=web&q=archon*+alien&rl=NONE&rid=LGLOKRNSPMKT&hlq=https://startpage.com/do/search&mtabp=-1&mtengine0=v1all&mtcat=web&mtcmd=process_search&mtlanguage=english&u=http:%2F%2Fwww.disclose.tv%2Fforum%2Fthe-legend-of-the-archons-alien-invaders-t77882.html)
Archons Gnostic texts clearly state that Jehovah is the “Lord Archon,” a reptilian type of alien predator who dominates the hive-mentality of the ...

ARCHONS: LITTLE GREY ARCHON ALIENS & MIND PARASITES (http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/aliens.shtml)
www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/ (http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/)aliens.shtml - View by Ixquick Proxy (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/proxy?ep=44534e6a646b70794e6a3056476b4d6e46566f6f4 2415554454234584f78346b4e67707450476b5263696732503 0686c65444965483038365777346e42434d366544685150556 f336269514d415273375567554e4147734542335561476c747 04651672f53523550475649464f3049684a7867714b6a46655 979517a66304967664341584631673346566f6d54523046567 83847636735696451552f5053515662697733506b4e2f62695 644463059345778452f5352305756776c4c4f4559786451552 f505351546253396a494651674d4459424258556e474230355 767565457776b47503038795051382b4c444d56505334774e3 06f6d494474554178633843516737484634304530387761684 5564a42383859794143615367314e5549744b6963614530593 94768512f4677346157316845435663784a775275667849526 2434937506c56684944734747305a794342677154517849423 034564c52706b61676c39645464475958772f5942387259474 d51526867315378392b583155545645705150564d384946562 f617941445051594b415645424b5235474f483464436a4d614 8463478453034796156416a626c4679663249554e433974615 246385a7a55515130746d4752317943565647563035464b684 17759417036&epile=4q6n41784r4441344q4463774r4638334r7935725n58 6o3q&edata=9eb42134d991dec44b26aa4e726f20a4&ek=6245746555435n5055314r79646970556658784p4s57313 14r6r313254794r545532684p54565277&ekdata=e9a1b91956df176af24d2825852b5d7e) - Highlight (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/highlight.pl?l=english&c=hf&cat=web&q=archon*+alien&rl=NONE&rid=LGLOKRNSPMKT&hlq=https://startpage.com/do/search&mtabp=-1&mtengine0=v1all&mtcat=web&mtcmd=process_search&mtlanguage=english&u=http:%2F%2Fwww.trickedbythelight.com%2Ftbtl%2Fal iens.shtml)
TRICKED BY THE LIGHT: The Little Grey Archons -- Archon Aliens & Mind Parasites.

ARCHONS 'interdimensional entities' the negative controllers of ... (http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/2013/03/archons-interdimensional-entities.html)
ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/ 2013/ 03/ archons-interdimensional-entities.html - View by Ixquick Proxy (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/proxy?ep=44534e6a646b70794e6a3056476b4d6e46566f6f4 2415554454234584f78346b4e67707450476b5263696732503 0686c65444965483038365777346e42434d366544685150556 f336269514d415273375567554e4147734542335561476c747 04651672f53523550475649464f3049684a7867714b6a46655 979517a66304967664341584631673346566f6d54523046567 83847636735696451552f5053515662697733506b4e2f62695 644463059345778452f5352305756776c4c4f4559786451552 f505351546253396a494651674d4459424258556e474230355 767565457776b47503038795051382b4c444d56505334774e3 06f6d494474554178633843516737484634304530387761684 5564a67346b506a305861443833506b45384f7a774742566f3 743564970565149535251305a4f7730775041567566784a434 d4870746452514a59324258524777314478386a56674d47477 851594f3059684e77456d4b446f44615351774d5570694e6a3 047483134394741396c55526b59576c73444b30496e4d6c563 7656d56485a48706d4d55643359476f5451527474536b68344 36c3141446b3946654541785a6c6c384b48494363435174625 24e704a7942504f333446436a497864466b37596a514241484 a325943787566684257637a746a615239395a54644745686c7 4536b392f58773941563038534c68706a61317371666d63564 d7968744d68633d&epile=4q6n41784r4441344q4463774r4638334r7935725n58 6o3q&edata=f61990c97d363eb629804ded5f7f9cc0&ek=6245746555435n5055314r79646970556658784p4s57313 14r6r313254794r545532684p54565277&ekdata=dc5f172ce837ecf0696edc219e053666) - Highlight (https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/highlight.pl?l=english&c=hf&cat=web&q=archon*+alien&rl=NONE&rid=LGLOKRNSPMKT&hlq=https://startpage.com/do/search&mtabp=-1&mtengine0=v1all&mtcat=web&mtcmd=process_search&mtlanguage=english&u=http:%2F%2Fufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com%2F20 13%2F03%2Farchons-interdimensional-entities.html)
26 Mar 2013 ... Archons are "are hidden negative controllers of humankind, inorganic ... In the Gnostic view of human society, the Archons are alien forces that ...

Horn
7th August 2014, 03:36 PM
Joo proxies are being deceived

I don't even think aliens are capable of that, but I guess we'll see won't we.

PatColo
28th December 2014, 04:02 AM
- Lash will return to Red Ice in the next few weeks to discuss what we need to do to remedy White genocide

Well that was Aug 4, and here nearly five months later, Lash is back! :D

I'm listening to the 2nd half of this now; Henrik posted the whole 2hr show in one free file. I gather he does that when he decides it's important. Description sounds a bit essoteric, mystical.... but hey that's John Lash. :) He's got the gloves off somewhat in this one, with his "warrior-class" idea... and he's dropping F-bombs! He takes some jabs at Christianity, asking, who would write a holy book telling us to "love our enemies", but our enemies?! :o

Lash's new site; in the podcast he talks about the imagery etc you'll find here http://kalikawarparty.org so may as well open it, if you'll be at the puter when you listen.

Manifesto (http://kalikawarparty.org/manifesto/)
Protocools (http://kalikawarparty.org/protocools/)
Thunderbird (http://kalikawarparty.org/thunderbird/)
Tactics (http://kalikawarparty.org/tactics/)
FAQ (http://kalikawarparty.org/faq/)

John Lash - Kalika War Party: Reemergence of the Warrior Class (http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2014/12/RIR-141226.php)
December 26, 2014

John Lash has been a regular guest on Red Ice Radio since 2008, sharing the discoveries of his collective studies in the fields of directive and sidereal mythology, naked-eye astronomy, precession, the World Ages, belief systems, and his radical revision of Gnosticism. He has also delved deeply into the sacred story of Gaia-Sophia and introduced the term Archon to the discourse of humanity.

Mr. Lash returns to the program to announce the formation of the Kalika War Party, a band of self-selected men and women volunteers whose goal is “to strike offensively against all variations of the evil and corrupt system that works against life, truth, freedom, beauty, sanity, and the spirit of mutual aid.” John explains how his exploration of the Parsifal myth and the Holy Grail question, “What ails thee?” led him to conceive of the KWP entity.

We consider the wounded species of humanity and the suffering caused by the psychopaths who are leading our world to demise. Then, John describes how the use of magic and shamanism will shape the operations of the KWP, and reminds us of the true abilities of the shaman, which can be to heal as well as eliminate.

Later, John gets into the social evils of mind control, the domestication and pacification of humanity in the name of Christianity, the elite’s control of the narrative, and the gruesome, murderous, destructive attacks that have been carried out by the USA and those who control it, against all living beings and the earth itself.

Then, John talks about the meaning of the Thunderbird Formation, the symbol for the KWP, and the reemergence of the Warrior Class. At the end, we examine the true violent tendencies of man, the popularity of war games, and the inevitable downfall of feminism.

http://www.redicecreations.com/img/radiodownloadbutton.png (http://rediceradio.net/radio/2014/RIR-141226-johnlash.mp3)

singular_me
31st December 2014, 10:10 PM
I wished somebody would have PMed me... but now its late and I will come back.

thanks a bunch Pat, what you post is always so insightful

I cannot say that I am fully knowledgeable about Gnosticism, nor Hermetic traditions, although I find both very fascinating. I just dont have enough time. But I will download tomorrow at the library before I put my 2 cents on the table.

I think my spirituality is flexible enough to see the good as much as the bad in all belief systems, their contradictions, hence follow none in particular, and also because I am aware that many principles have been around since ever. As a matter of fact, I dont understand the fear of the One World religion since they all originate from the same source more or less.

But I can see why the abrahamic religions will eventually draw us into a conflict like unseen before. That is scary, actually, as it was meant to occur at some point down the road, in due time, and that time is getting closer by the year. I can see the momentum gathering pace.

This is the belief system, this is the core belief system of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. It's packaged in different ways in those three religions, but it is the core belief system. And the gnostics, like Hipacia, when they saw this belief system gaining credence in Rome, in Palestine, in Alexandria, in places around the Mediterranean, in the first, second and third century, they came out of the mystery schools where they were teachers, and they said "hey, hold on a minute, let's have an open discussion of this new belief system, in the Redeemer; and they pointed out really devastating things about this belief system, and for that, they were targeted for elimination.

Neuro
1st January 2015, 04:10 AM
These egocentric belief systems are amazing, the adherents are NEVER wrong! :)

singular_me
1st January 2015, 12:22 PM
well I am here at the library and most links are dead. However I wanted to address what I said about the one world religion which is a vortex onto itself.

I basically look at the intent to weigh any specific spiritual train of thoughts. Today all religions (and many cults) are bent on fear and death, This is because a doctrine cannot be successful without those two elements. So it truly depends on the intent behind.

Long story short, I cannot think of any current mainstream spiritual beliefs (endorsed by the government) that is not a death cult, we just have to look at history for the evidence. And still on going... more than 4000 years of war machine and mass suffering is enough to question them all. The biggest death cult is the NWO of course, but underneath it there are layers of sub death cults, fighting against each others. The masonic pyramid.

The knowledge in the hands of the NWO is extremely powerful and it is important to get it, because their power (aggression) morphs into OUR Force (self-defense) when applied with the right intent. That is why only a thin line separates good and evil and that people easily get trapped and buy into death cults.

So yes, the one world religion will either be a satanic NWO in full mode or total freedom (dogma free guided by Natural Laws) . There is no compromise. And if we sincerely investigate all belief systems, they all tell us this in their own words but which are diluted into monster contractions and childlike allegories.

This powerful and cosmic knowledge can either be used to co-create with the Light ... or the Darkness. it is right there in the bible...

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Moreover, Jesus says: follow me and leave everything behind... what he is referring to, is the illusion of lies. Hinduism calls the illusion Maya.. they all say the same things... right there in our faces. And look at the world!

This to clarify my take on the one world religion. There is only One Truth, how one does describe It doesn't really matter. The biggest illusion of all is death... and its precisely why death cults are exploiting 'death" to death. Literally. Turn on your TV: death and slavery all over the planet.

This evil is very ancient and possibly alien to our planet

edit:
the mother of all challenges: this will have t be understood one at the time
http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2014/12/27/the-matrix-revealed-the-collective-experiment-on-planet-earth/

I wished somebody would have PMed me... but now its late and I will come back.

thanks a bunch Pat, what you post is always so insightful

I cannot say that I am fully knowledgeable about Gnosticism, nor Hermetic traditions, although I find both very fascinating. I just dont have enough time. But I will download tomorrow at the library before I put my 2 cents on the table.

I think my spirituality is flexible enough to see the good as much as the bad in all belief systems, their contradictions, hence follow none in particular, and also because I am aware that many principles have been around since ever. As a matter of fact, I dont understand the fear of the One World religion since they all originate from the same source more or less.

But I can see why the abrahamic religions will eventually draw us into a conflict like unseen before. That is scary, actually, as it was meant to occur at some point down the road, in due time, and that time is getting closer by the year. I can see the momentum gathering pace.

singular_me
1st January 2015, 02:41 PM
thats maybe why you wont dig into the nazi death cult :)

These egocentric belief systems are amazing, the adherents are NEVER wrong! :)

Neuro
1st January 2015, 04:43 PM
thats maybe why you wont dig into the nazi death cult :)
I don't know why this is such an obsession of yours... What is it about it you would like to discuss?

PatColo
1st November 2015, 11:54 PM
I wanted to 'file' this podcast somewhere, and figured why not here? http://gold-silver.us/forum/images/smilies/cheesy.gif

I'm fog-brained as to the relationship between Paganism & Gnosticism. Like, does Gnosticism fall under the broader umbrella of Paganism? Or vice versa? Or is there no relationship whatsoever? Gnostics seem to have a prophet in "Sofia", for example, which I don't hear coming from Paganists. Many White nationalists/preservationists embrace Paganism, as being the true religion of our ancestors; everything else (Christianity! all the fake history we're taught!) has been a grand joosh con. 2h 17m:

The Solar Storm: Seana Fenner (11-1-15) (http://www.renegadebroadcasting.com/the-solar-storm-seana-fenner-11-1-15/)

Kyle speaks to Seana Fenner of Odinia International (http://odinia.org/). They discuss the importance of our ancestors, communion with the dead, connecting with the gods, the possibility of reincarnation, the role of Ragnarok, Seana’s recent articles at VikingAlthing.org (http://vikingalthing.org/article/), and much more.
Download MP3 (http://www.renegadebroadcasting.com/media/Solar-11-1-15.mp3)

separately; I've long since labeled myself "Agnostic", based on my understanding of the word; essentially that "I DON'T KNOW" the truth of these esoteric spiritual truths; and it's impossible for me to "know" from my present earthly human vassal; therefore, while allowing for the possibility of a vast array of truly true truths, I "marry" none of them.

Recall, JLash defined a "Gnostic" as "one who knows." So, as surely as "Atheist", A-Theist is a statement of non-belief in "Theology"; it follows that "Agnostic", A-Gnostic, is a statement of simply "not knowing."

Just food for thought! http://gold-silver.us/forum/images/smilies/300%20%28114%29.gif

Santa
2nd November 2015, 07:49 AM
http://renegadetribune.com/jung-and-...isch-movement/

Jung and the Völkisch Movement
by Dr. Kerry Bolton

Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961), in founding Analytical Psychology, did so as a break and a contradistinction from the psychological school of his mentor Sigmund Freud. The Jungian and the Freudian stand as the contrasts between the Germanic and the Jewish world-views in the realm of psychology. Indeed it has been suggested that Freud’s observations were largely derived from mainly Jewish patients.

Jung commented:

… It is a quite unpardonable mistake to accept the conclusions of a Jewish psychology as generally valid.

The Jewish spirit that infuses Freudianism has been remarked upon by others qualified to speak, both Jew and Gentile. The Jewish historian Howard Sachar considered the chief motivation of the Jewish Freudians to be, “the unconscious desire of Jews to unmask the respectability of European society which closed them out… The B’nai B’rith Lodge of Vienna for example delighted in listening to Freud air his theories.” (Sachar, The Course of Modern Jewish History).

Thomas Szasz, professor of psychology, State University, NY, wrote of Freud’s “anti-Gentilism” as being “an important aspect of his personality and predilections.”
Collective Unconscious

Jung gave science an important contribution with his theory that there is not only an individual unconscious but also a collective unconscious, including a racial or ethnic unconscious impacting significantly upon the individual and determining his very Being and Identity. It was a scientific development and elaboration of the concept held by Germanic philosophers such as Herder, postulating that each people, or nation, has its own “soul.”

Jung stated:

No doubt on an earlier and deeper level of psychic development, where it is still impossible to distinguish between an Aryan, Semitic, Hamitic, or Mongolian mentality, all human races have a common collective psyche. But with the beginning of racial differentiation, essential differences are developed in the collective psyche as well.

Jung indicated what this means in practical terms, as for example when politicians and religious dogmatists try to impose a multi-racial society. Jung wrote:

For this reason we cannot transplant the spirit of a foreign race in globo into our own mentality without sensible injury to the latter, a fact which does not however deter sundry natures of feeble instinct from affecting Indian philosophy and the like.

The Shadow

Another major contribution from Jung was his theory of individuation, or the Total Being brought into effect by integrating one’s repressed unconscious into the conscious Self. To this process which is central to Jungian therapy Jung applied the German word Heilsweg, the “sacred way” of healing. On his way towards individuation one confronts the repressed unconscious or Dark side of oneself referred to by Jung as The Shadow Self.

In keeping with Jung’s theme of the collective unconscious, not only the individual but an entire nation or ethnos possess its own unique collective ‘Shadow.’ This is what Jung addressed to the Germanic nation when he wrote,

We cannot possibly get beyond our present level of culture unless we receive a powerful impetus from our primitive roots. But we shall receive it only if we go back behind our cultural level, thus giving the suppressed primitive man in ourselves a chance to develop. How this is to be done is a problem I have been trying to solve for years… The existing edifice is rotten. We need some new foundations. We must dig down to the primitive in us, for only out of the conflict between civilized man and the Germanic barbarian will there come what we need: a new experience of God…

Völkisch Movement

Jung saw the primitive or Shadow of the Germanic folk repressed by a millennium of Christian moral bondage. When what is natural to an individual or an entire folk is repressed it will come out eventually in some form or another. It was Jung’s concern that the Germanic Shadow be brought to consciousness with the result of a collective individuation of the whole folk. He had stated in 1919, the very year Hitler joined the newly formed German Workers Party:

As the Christian view of the world loses its authority, the more menacingly will the ‘blond beast’ be heard prowling about in its underground prison, ready at any moment to burst out with devastating consequences.

Jung’s desire to see the Germanic folk individuate brought him into contact with the energetic völkisch movements that had emerged during the late 19th century and were ever more determined with the humiliation of Germany and Austria following World War I. Likewise, these movements saw the compatibility of Jungian psychology with their own ideology.

One of the völkisch theorists was Jacob Hauer, founder of the Nordic Faith Movement. He became involved with Jungian conferences and associations during the 1930’s. In 1934 he gave a lecture on number symbolism which had a great influence on Jung, and during the course of the same lecture Hauer used Jung’s concept of the collective unconscious to suggest the existence of a racial unconscious with racial symbolism.

The year previously the National Socialists had assumed power, and two years later Jung wrote his essay Wotan, stating that the NS Reich was summoning forth the repressed Shadow or Wotanic unconscious of Germany. In 1936 he wrote:

The depths of Wotan’s character explain more of National Socialism than all the economic, political and psychological factors put together.

With rivalry for spiritual allegiance in NS Germany between the so-called “German Christians” who had Aryanized Jesus, and the pagan, anti-Christian völkisch movement, Jung expressly condemned the former and urged Germans to throw their whole support behind Hauer’s movement to bring forth that “new experience of God,” of Wotan. He described Hauer as “god (i.e. Wotan) possessed,” and Hauer’s activities as “the tragic and really heroic efforts of a conscientious scholar.”

To Jung the Old Religion was very much alive, albeit underground and waiting to resurface. He wrote:

No, memories of the old German religion have not been extinguished. They say there are greybeards in Westphalia who still know where the old images of the gods lie hidden; on their death beds they tell their youngest grandchild, who carries the secret… In Westphalia, the former Saxony, not everything that lies buried is dead.

In our present time, with the European soul buried beneath excessive materialism and superficiality, and the dying, putrescent vestiges of a thousand years of Judeo-Christian spiritual repression, Jung provides an insight whereby the European folk as a collectivity might find its way back to a sense of being. As that great exponent of European Being, the existentialist philosopher and supporter of National Socialism, Martin Heidegger himself has written:

The past of human existence as a whole is not a nothing, but that to which we always return when we have put down deep roots. But this return is not a passive acceptance of what has been, but its transmutation.

Horn
2nd November 2015, 04:09 PM
I'm fog-brained as to the relationship between Paganism & Gnosticism. Like, does Gnosticism fall under the broader umbrella of Paganism? Or vice versa?

New Pagans probably lay claim to Gnostic views, pagans are fairly exo in all views.

Gnostics get themselves ex-tincted by not laying claim to anything.

Neuro
2nd November 2015, 08:06 PM
Deja vu Pat! How did that happen? Same post with a day in between...

PatColo
2nd November 2015, 09:49 PM
^ I meant to do an edit of yesterday's post re the renegade solar storm show (to add the "Download MP3" link); & given the ongoing Edit-function problems here, I first copied yesterday's post to Notepad, before I (coulda-shoulda-woulda) hit "Edit" within the post, but I guess I absent-mindedly hit "Reply" instead. I thought nothing of being presented with the blank Edit screen, as that's the predictable jist of the ongoing Edit-function problems here, so I pasted the whole reply there which I'd smartly copied in advance, made the little addition, & submitted. Viola, new reply instead of edit of yesterday's reply. :)

I posted the same question to Mami's comments (https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=5440450620561193447&postID=5927231304671220145)for the Solar Storm show; and a copy of that (http://www.renegadebroadcasting.com/the-solar-storm-seana-fenner-11-1-15/#comment-240852) should also be pending approval in the comments at Renegade for the show.

There's 5 existing comments atm at the Renegade thread; first is VG:

BlutundBoden

(http://volkischpaganism.com/)This was a quality show. Seanna was in really good form tonight.

Unlike Ms. Fenner I do not believe in the Gods as literal deities existing in their own right, but regard them rather as psychological phenomena. In other words, I take a Jungian perspective. As far as I am concerned if they are real, literal beings then they ought to exist in this realm whether our race presently does or not, and to me this is obviously not the case. This is not to say, however, that there is not a meta-spiritual, supernatural undercurrent animating the whole of the universe and existence and that this numinous undercurrent does not manifest itself in the spiritual-life mind of peoples via their collective mythologies as well as in individual incorporations/experiences of the (self-conceptualized) divine, Godly beings therein.

Jung and the Völkisch Movement (http://renegadetribune.com/jung-and-the-volkisch-movement/)
Carl Jung – Transference & Archetypes (http://renegadetribune.com/dr-c-g-jung-transference-archetypes/)
Carl Jung: ‘Man Has Always Lived in the Myth’ (http://renegadetribune.com/carl-jung-man-has-always-lived-in-the-myth/)
Carl Jung on Hitler as Personification of the Wotan Archetype (http://renegadetribune.com/carl-jung-hitler-personification-wotan-archetype/)
Metagenetics (http://renegadetribune.com/stephen-mcnallen-metagenetics/)
Genetics and Beyond: Metagenetics – An Update (http://renegadetribune.com/stephen-mcnallen-metagenetics-an-update/)
Understanding Wotan Consciousness (http://renegadetribune.com/understanding-wotan-consciousness/)
Volk Consciousness – Manifestation of Wotan (http://renegadetribune.com/volk-consciousness-manifestation-of-wotan/)
Wotan: The Archetype of the Awakened Aryan Man (http://renegadetribune.com/wotan-the-archetype-of-the-awakened-aryan-man/)
Anti-Racist ‘Heathens’: So Pagan They Want to End Our Bloodlines (http://renegadetribune.com/anti-racist-heathens-so-pagan-they-want-to-end-our-bloodlines/)

PatColo
26th December 2015, 10:30 AM
can check mami's for comments; none ATM:

Saturday, December 26, 2015 Not in His Image by John Lash PDF (http://grizzom.blogspot.com/2015/12/not-in-his-image-by-john-lash-pdf.html)

http://www.metahistory.org/images/NIHIcovdr.jpg (http://www.curezone.org/upload/PDF/tatuoscuro666/John_Lash_Not_In_His_Image_1_.pdf)

John Lash's Masterwork.
Note: Link is a bit slow to load. Be patient.

Download Complete PDF

(http://www.curezone.org/upload/PDF/tatuoscuro666/John_Lash_Not_In_His_Image_1_.pdf)

Posted by Scorpio (https://www.blogger.com/profile/13465540813262346914) at 1:01 PM No comments: (https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=5440450620561193447&postID=8324180135679777505)

PatColo
7th February 2016, 07:10 AM
John Lash with Henrik, 8 years ago (2008)!!

Funny how much more confidently, forcefully Henrik speaks now vs then! I recently heard another 6-8 year old clip of Henrik, years before I even knew of his Red Ice website or shows, and I was struck by the same thing; it's like he had a personality transplant. I believe he's 35ish yo now, which would make him about 27yo in this interview.

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Red Ice Radio - Interview With John Lash (http://grizzom.blogspot.com/2016/02/red-ice-radio-interview-with-john-lash.html)

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-E3acHk_JISM/VrdEcSZ8erI/AAAAAAAAAIQ/sQYjE0wteY8/s320/hqdefault.jpg (https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-E3acHk_JISM/VrdEcSZ8erI/AAAAAAAAAIQ/sQYjE0wteY8/s1600/hqdefault.jpg)

This interview from 2008 marks John Lash's first appearance on Red Ice Radio. Topics of discussion include: The origins and repression of the Gnostic literature, paganism, technology, the archons and sacred plants.
Download Hour 1 (https://ia601504.us.archive.org/27/items/JohnLashGnosticismAbrahamicReligion/John%20Lash%20-%20Gnosticism%20&%20Abrahamic%20Religion.mp3)
Download Hour 2 (https://ia601506.us.archive.org/9/items/JohnLashArtificialTechnomaniaOfTheArchons/John%20Lash%20-%20Artificial%20Technomania%20of%20the%20Archons.m p3)

Posted by Scorpio (https://www.blogger.com/profile/13465540813262346914) at 8:30 AM No comments: (https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=5440450620561193447&postID=3389005640358268908)