PDA

View Full Version : Living now like WTSHTF...........by me.

Ponce
17th December 2010, 06:19 PM
I always try to find new ways to save money and here are a couple of them........

If you have a jacuzzy by rolls of wall insulation material then take the the covers off all the way around your jacuzzy and stuff it in.....don't put any around the motor, you want to keep it cool.

I found out that in a 25-32 degrees in 24 hours my jacuzzy lost only 13 degrees that took only 1/2 hour to bring it back to 100 degrees.........I always turn on the jacuzzy 1/2 hour before I go in, otherwise is off
================================================== =

Doing your laundry........1/8 of hot water in your bathtub, put in your laundry soap.......put in your dirty clothing and move around with what is best for you, take a break and let it soak in, move it around some more...........squeese and put it in a bucket, take it to the washing machine and use your spin cycle to take most of the water out.....heavy stuff outside on the fence or line, light stuff in the dryer for 15 minutes instead of 60 minutes.

By experimenting I have been able to reduce my power bill from $43.00 to $32. plus.

But in the other hand there could be no power.............