PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Top Ten Anti-Semitic Slurs

osoab
18th December 2010, 08:16 AM
ANTI-SEMITISM GOES MAINSTREAM (http://www.wiesenthal.com/atf/cf/%7B54d385e6-f1b9-4e9f-8e94-890c3e6dd277%7D/TTASS.PDF)
2010 Top Ten Anti-Semitic Slurs

“Jews should get the hell out of Palestine. They should go
home to Poland, Germany, America and everywhere else.”
-May 2010
“Congress, the White House, Hollywood and Wall Street are
owned by Zionists. They put their money where their mouth
is.” -December 2010
Helen Thomas, former UPI Senior White House correspondent

“Hitler is an easy scapegoat throughout history and it’s been
used cheaply. He’s the product of a series of actions. It’s cause
and effect.” -January 2010

“Hitler did far more damage to the Russians than the Jewish
people,” [there is a greater focus on the Holocaust than on
Russian suffering because of] “the Jewish domination of the
media.” “There’s a major lobby in the United States,” “They
are hard workers. They stay on top of every comment, the
most powerful lobby in Washington. Israel has f***** up
U.S. foreign policy for years.” -July 2010
Oliver Stone, film director

“Jews “had always been a problem in European countries.
They had to be confined to ghettoes and periodically
massacred.” … “Even after the massacre by the Nazis of
Germany, they survived to continue to be a source of even
greater problems for the world.” –January 2010
former Malaysian Premier Mahatir Mohammad

“ The Jews have no historical or religious ties to the Temple
Mount or the Western Wall. There is no archeological evidence
that the Temple Mount was built during the period of
King Solomon….” -November 2010
Al-Mutawakil Taha, Deputy Minister of Information for the Palestinian Authority

“All Jews have a certain gene … that makes them different
from other people.” -August 2010
Thilo Sarrazin, Central Bank Executive for the German Government

“…Don’t underestimate the power of the Jewish Lobby on
Capitol Hill. … You shouldn’t underestimate the grip it has
on American politics, no matter whether it’s Republicans
or Democrats.” – September 2010
Karel de Gucht - European Union’s Chief Trade Negotiator

“He’s [Jon Stewart] upset that someone of my ilk is almost
at his level... I’m telling you that everyone who runs CNN is
a lot like Stewart, and a lot of people who run all the other
networks are a lot like Stewart, and to imply that somehow
they, the people in this country who are Jewish are an
oppressed minority? [sarcastically] Yeah.” – October 2010
Rick Sanchez, former CNN correspondent

“The [Nuremberg Trial was] the biggest legal farce in history...
the legend about six million supposedly murdered Jews
acquired a legal basis, even though the court did not have a
single document signed by A. Hitler concerning the
extermination of Jews....” –2010
Dr Petras Stankeras, historian and Interior Ministry advisor, Lithuania

“I would like to teach some of my neighbors some manners…
I don’t care if they wear frock coats and funny suits and hats
covered in plastic bags and insist on wearing their hair in
ringlets (if they’re male) or covered up by wigs (if they’re
female), but I do think they could treat their neighbors with
a bit more courtesy and respect. I didn’t realize that goyim
were about as welcome in the Hasidic Jewish shops as
Martin Luther King, Jr. at a Ku Klux Klan convention. I didn’t
realize that a purchase by a goy was a crime to be punished
with monosyllabic terseness or that bus seats were a
potential source of contamination or that road signs and
parking restrictions were for people who hadn’t been chosen
by G-d.” – 2010
Christina Patterson journalist, The Independent newspaper, UK

The Social Network and Anti-Semitism:

Yahoo Finance, Goldman Sachs Message Boards, 2010:
“da-m jew-s; bernanke and geithner’s free money scheme to the
banks destroyed the value of the rational americans savings, and
of the chinese economic development of asia.”
“And what do ya know, Golden Slacks the leading jewry criminal
organization!!! Where`s the Gestapo when you reall need them???”
“I never hated people before. Today I hate the guts of JEWS. The
JEWS have poisoned America. They have poisoned good people.
I never would have thought that I would hate the JEWS. For what
teh JEWS have done to Americans, it is unforgiving...[sic].”
“Irony how US always bail out the jews & jews end up screwing
USA!!! [sic].”
“Stinking Jews finally getting what they deserve Burn all the jews
up [sic]”

FACEBOOK 2010 sites include:
“Kill a Jew Year” and “Kill a Jew Day.”

TWITTER:
“Droppin bows on jew nose, throwin cracks at wetbacks and pullin
triggers on filthy.... well you get it.”
“mrs. clinton runs scared of wars crimes by isreal the jewish vote
rules the usa, usa is not a free minded places a control lap dog of isreal.”

Damn, social networking is anti-semetic.
How does that work? Is it the collective conscious of the network that is biase?

Helen Thomas seems to be getting more press since she left the press.

EE_
18th December 2010, 08:24 AM
"f*cking Jews...the Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."
Mel Gibson

gunDriller
18th December 2010, 08:27 AM
Mel Gibson

for the most part.

in Africa 10 years ago, when the Hutu's and I forget who were hacking each other to death with machete's - that might have been a conflict-between-neighbors with no Zionist involvement.

DMac
18th December 2010, 08:32 AM
Mel Gibson

for the most part.

in Africa 10 years ago, when the Hutu's and I forget who were hacking each other to death with machete's - that might have been a conflict-between-neighbors with no Zionist involvement.

Major General Paul Kagame was an instrument of Washington. Take from that what you will.

The Geopolitics behind the Rwandan Genocide (http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=3958)

Desolation LineTrimmer
18th December 2010, 08:47 AM
"Anti-Semitism" (anti Jewish Supremacy) has been mainstream forever.

Ponce
18th December 2010, 09:01 AM
A Jew is a Jew is a Jew......that explains everything about them.

First post of the day............good morning to one and all.

Bullion_Bob
18th December 2010, 09:05 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/ogj6uv.jpg

EE_
18th December 2010, 09:13 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_TmED4DTHvIY/SmQOrXkK4GI/AAAAAAAAEJM/qRGMEvhJSSo/s400/DerSturmer2.jpg

http://knol.google.com/k/-/-/k16kl3c2f2au/8bcaca/image005.jpg

Desolation LineTrimmer
18th December 2010, 09:32 AM
EE, are you entirely sure the so-called Blood Libel has never occurred in history? I'm asking have you studied the issue at all, or do you think it just could not have happened because it is too awful? There is a Jewish-Italian scholar who recently got in scalding political water for publishing a book which took the position that at least one famous case during Renaissance times did in fact happen. Orthodox Judaism has some very weird offshoots.

EE_
18th December 2010, 09:48 AM
EE, are you entirely sure the so-called Blood Libel has never occurred in history? I'm asking have you studied the issue at all, or do you think it just could not have happened because it is too awful? There is a Jewish-Italian scholar who recently got in scalding political water for publishing a book which took the position that at least one famous case during Renaissance times did in fact happen. Orthodox Judaism has some very weird offshoots.

I have no facts to confirm it did happen, but statues and paintings suggest it, so I can only error on the side of safety and say it did.

http://www.stsimonoftrent.com/st-simon-of-trent-jewish-ritual-murder-catholic.jpg
http://www.jimmywinokur.com/ImagesFromAgora/Jewish/BloodLibel1WEB.jpg
http://zionism-israel.com/dic/blood_libel_germany.jpg
http://www.honestmediatoday.com/jrm_victims/Molek.jpg
http://www.honestmediatoday.com/schramm/schramm_files/bavaria_sancta.jpg

gunDriller
18th December 2010, 09:57 AM

Judaism of old is a religion of Ritual Human Sacrifice.

Blood Passover
by Ariel Toaff
http://bloodpassover.com/index1.htm

about Passover - "The Hebrews were instructed to mark the doorposts of their homes with the blood of a spring lamb and, upon seeing this, the spirit of the Lord passed over these homes, hence the term "passover" "
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passover

The practice in the Middle Ages was for rabbi's and their followers to sometimes kidnap Christian children, to extract blood & other body parts for use in the Passover celebration. It was the furor over this practice that led Queen Isabelle of Spain to expel the Jews from Spain, for example.

Toaff describes the facts of these gristly proceedings in meticulous detail and is rather un-impeachable.

about Ariel Toaff - "Ariel Toaff is a professor of Medieval and Renaissance History at Bar Ilan University. He is the son of Elio Toaff, a former Chief Rabbi of Rome."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_Toaff

also see St. Simon of Trent -
http://www.stsimonoftrent.com/

Simon was a young Gentile child who was kidnapped by Jews for a ritual sacrifice which resulted in Simon's Death.

Libertytree
18th December 2010, 10:04 AM
End the Fed?

Desolation LineTrimmer
18th December 2010, 10:26 AM
EE, I thought you were interpreting the Blood Libel as an example of "anti-Semitic slur", per the op's request. Slur being an untruth. I see that I understood that wrong.

PatColo
18th December 2010, 10:28 AM
"Roman Catholic Bishop Richard Williamson on the Holocaust"

1 min 23 sec:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbvkFA8PfaI

ZioPedia on Roman Catholic Bishop (SPXX) Richard Williamson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Williamson_%28bishop%29)

PatColo
18th December 2010, 12:20 PM
In Tapes, Nixon Rails About Jews and Blacks (http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/11/us/politics/11nixon.html?_r=2)

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2010/12/11/us/11NIXON1/11NIXON1-articleLarge.jpg
President Richard M. Nixon at his desk in the Oval Office, where a secret taping system had been installed

By ADAM NAGOURNEY
Published: December 10, 2010

YORBA LINDA, Calif. — Richard M. Nixon made disparaging remarks about Jews, blacks, Italian-Americans and Irish-Americans in a series of extended conversations with top aides and his personal secretary, recorded in the Oval Office 16 months before he resigned as president.

Rose Mary Woods, President Richard M. Nixon’s personal secretary, demonstrating in 1973 how she might have accidentally erased parts of the president’s tapes.

The remarks were contained in 265 hours of recordings, captured by the secret taping system Nixon had installed in the White House and released this week by the Nixon Presidential Library and Museum.

While previous recordings have detailed Nixon’s animosity toward Jews, including those who served in his administration like Henry A. Kissinger, his national security adviser, these tapes suggest an added layer of complexity to Nixon’s feeling. He and his aides seem to make a distinction between Israeli Jews, whom Nixon admired, and American Jews.

In a conversation Feb. 13, 1973, with Charles W. Colson, a senior adviser who had just told Nixon that he had always had “a little prejudice,” Nixon said he was not prejudiced but continued: “I’ve just recognized that, you know, all people have certain traits.”

“The Jews have certain traits,” he said. “The Irish have certain — for example, the Irish can’t drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I’ve known gets mean when he drinks. Particularly the real Irish.”

Nixon continued: “The Italians, of course, those people course don’t have their heads screwed on tight. They are wonderful people, but,” and his voice trailed off.

A moment later, Nixon returned to Jews: “The Jews are just a very aggressive and abrasive and obnoxious personality.”

At another point, in a long and wandering conversation with Rose Mary Woods, his personal secretary, that veered from whom to invite to a state dinner to whether Ms. Woods should get her hair done, Nixon offered sharp skepticism at the views of William P. Rogers, his secretary of state, about the future of black Africans.

“Bill Rogers has got — to his credit it’s a decent feeling — but somewhat sort of a blind spot on the black thing because he’s been in New York,” Nixon said. “He says well, ‘They are coming along, and that after all they are going to strengthen our country in the end because they are strong physically and some of them are smart.’ So forth and so on.

“My own view is I think he’s right if you’re talking in terms of 500 years,” he said. “I think it’s wrong if you’re talking in terms of 50 years. What has to happen is they have to be, frankly, inbred. And, you just, that’s the only thing that’s going to do it, Rose.”

These tapes, made in February and March 1973, reflect a critical period in Nixon’s presidency — the final months before it was “devoured by Watergate,” said Timothy Naftali, the executive director of the Nixon Library.

Mr. Naftali said that there were now only 400 hours of tapes left to released, and that those would cover the final months before the tape system was shut down in July 1973 after Alexander Butterfield, who was a deputy assistant to Nixon, confirmed its existence to the Watergate committee.

Mr. Naftali said he intended to have those tapes — actually, given changing technologies since Nixon’s time, CDs, and available for listening online at the library’s Web site — released by 2012.

An indication of Nixon’s complex relationship with Jews came the afternoon Golda Meir, the Israeli prime minister, came to visit on March 1, 1973. The tapes capture Meir offering warm and effusive thanks to Nixon for the way he had treated her and Israel.

But moments after she left, Nixon and Mr. Kissinger were brutally dismissive in response to requests that the United States press the Soviet Union to permit Jews to emigrate and escape persecution there.

“The emigration of Jews from the Soviet Union is not an objective of American foreign policy,” Mr. Kissinger said. “And if they put Jews into gas chambers in the Soviet Union, it is not an American concern. Maybe a humanitarian concern.”

“I know,” Nixon responded. “We can’t blow up the world because of it.”

In his discussion with Ms. Woods, Nixon laid down clear rules about who would be permitted to attend the state dinner for Meir — he called it “the Jewish dinner” — after learning that the White House was being besieged with requests to attend.

“I don’t want any Jew at that dinner who didn’t support us in that campaign,” he said. “Is that clear? No Jew who did not support us.”

Nixon listed many of his top Jewish advisers — among them, Mr. Kissinger and William Safire, who went on to become a columnist at The New York Times — and argued that they shared a common trait, of needing to compensate for an inferiority complex.

“What it is, is it’s the insecurity,” he said. “It’s the latent insecurity. Most Jewish people are insecure. And that’s why they have to prove things.”

Nixon also strongly hinted that his reluctance to even consider amnesty for young Americans who went to Canada to avoid being drafted during the Vietnam War was because, he told Mr. Colson, so many of them were Jewish.

“I didn’t notice many Jewish names coming back from Vietnam on any of those lists; I don’t know how the hell they avoid it,” he said, adding: “If you look at the Canadian-Swedish contingent, they were very disproportionately Jewish. The deserters.”

gunDriller
18th December 2010, 12:25 PM
"Roman Catholic Bishop Richard Williamson on the Holocaust"

"2 to 300,000 Jews died in concentration camps, none in a gas chamber" - his body count is consistent with that of Walter Sanning -

The Dissolution of Eastern European Jewry
by Walter Sanning
http://www.amazon.com/Dissolution-Eastern-European-Walter-Sanning/dp/0939484110

he uses census records to analyze the departure/diaspora of Jews from Europe during WW2.

Desolation LineTrimmer
18th December 2010, 01:04 PM
The American Red Cross was stationed in the camps for the entire war, except for a short time at the war's beginning. The ARC never reported any homicidal gas-chambers, during the war or in their final report after the war's end. That report is available on line, I do believe. Very strange that, if indeed there were homicidal gas chambers running on a sort of Ford auto plant conveyor system. Not to say the camps weren't de facto death camps, as they were, due to disease.

JDRock
18th December 2010, 05:59 PM
1. We need a scientific investigation into the "halocaust". :sarc:

2. saying the word "jew". :sarc:

3. Reading or quoting the protocols. :sarc:

4. saying ANYTHING that does not glorify and please those that are hell-bent on destroying us without a cause. :sarc:

you really cant get any more anti semetic.

steyr_m
18th December 2010, 07:55 PM
The American Red Cross was stationed in the camps for the entire war, except for a short time at the war's beginning. The ARC never reported any homicidal gas-chambers, during the war or in their final report after the war's end. That report is available on line, I do believe. Very strange that, if indeed there were homicidal gas chambers running on a sort of Ford auto plant conveyor system. Not to say the camps weren't de facto death camps, as they were, due to disease.

Is there a link with that report?

Desolation LineTrimmer
18th December 2010, 08:17 PM

Is there a link with that report?

There used to be but can't find it now, only a bunch of Jewish groups condemning it, but I would say scratch it as good intel.

gunDriller
19th December 2010, 06:17 AM
1. We need a scientific investigation into the "halocaust". :sarc:

2. saying the word "jew". :sarc:

3. Reading or quoting the protocols. :sarc:

4. saying ANYTHING that does not glorify and please those that are hell-bent on destroying us without a cause. :sarc:

you really cant get any more anti semetic.

the Palestinians are the true Semites in Palestine.

i'm not anti-Palestinian - or anti-Semitic.

just anti-criminal. referring to moral crimes such as those committed by the Jews for Millenia.

Desolation LineTrimmer
19th December 2010, 08:20 AM
My question is what exactly is Semitism? How can we know anti-Semitism without first knowing Semitism? But alas, the concept is never defined, but the definition probably goes something like this: Semitism is the political system where Jews have the god-given right to intimately critique (deconstruct) all culture they find themselves living in, but no one is allowed to criticize Jewish culture, as that critique is anti-Semitism. A circular argument that is summed up by the proverbial saying: One rule for Jews, another for everyone else.

gunDriller
19th December 2010, 08:54 AM
My question is what exactly is Semitism? How can we know anti-Semitism without first knowing Semitism? But alas, the concept is never defined, but the definition probably goes something like this: Semitism is the political system where Jews have the god-given right to intimately critique (deconstruct) all culture they find themselves living in, but no one is allowed to criticize Jewish culture, as that critique is anti-Semitism. A circular argument that is summed up by the proverbial saying: One rule for Jews, another for everyone else.

Jews have hi-jacked the word "Semitism".

i think the first thing to do is to be honest about the definition of Semitism.

then to refer to what is called Israel by its true name - Palestine.

the Jews are using the word Semite in conjunction with their criminal claims on the land of Palestine. a linguistic fraud used to justify a theft of a country and the destruction of the previous inhabitants.

the short version - if someone calls me anti-Semitic, to just say, "why thank you, YES, i am anti-criminal - but anti-Semitic is not the same thing as anti-Jewish".

maybe the ADL has a hot-line for these things. :sarc: