PDA

View Full Version : silver: won't be long now, explosion is coming

chad
21st December 2010, 04:07 AM
article is too long, too many graphs to cut and paste:

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/jp-morgan-shifting-its-silver-and-gold-shorts-non-us-domiciled-and-thus-unregulatable-banks

basically, adrian douglas has discovered that at the exact same time and rate that jpm and others are reducing their shorts, offshore banks unregulated by the cftc are increasing theirs.

can anyone say "proxy companies set up to fail?"

as soon as the transfer is complete, i expect the top to blow, and these shill companies will take the fall and eat the loss.

won't be long now.

Silver Shield
21st December 2010, 06:19 AM
Problem-Reaction-Solution

This mirrors Goldmans pump of the mortgage mess...

They created the problem made billions off of selling off tranches.

Then when their position became untenable they shorted the shit out of the market making even more.

Now JP and HSBC have reached their end of their metals manipulation so they shift their positions to off shore shell corporations and most likely go long as these metals explode.

Get ahead of the curve or lose everything...

mamboni
21st December 2010, 06:25 AM

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/jp-morgan-shifting-its-silver-and-gold-shorts-non-us-domiciled-and-thus-unregulatable-banks

basically, adrian douglas has discovered that at the exact same time and rate that jpm and others are reducing their shorts, offshore banks unregulated by the cftc are increasing theirs.

as soon as the transfer is complete, i expect the top to blow, and these shill companies will take the fall and eat the loss.

won't be long now.

Chad:

Your theory is very compelling and sounds exactly like the MO of JPM and their ilk. Could you expound on this a little more and explain in more detail how this might play out?

Thanks.

Serpo
21st December 2010, 06:40 AM

won't be long now.

Chad:

Your theory is very compelling and sounds exactly like the MO of JPM and their ilk. Could you expound on this a little more and explain in more detail how this might play out?

Thanks.

I think it was mentioned last week some where that if JPM ect can form shell companies offshore and pass all their short positions over to these it will save JPM going bankrupt if and when they loose their pants.Only the shell companies will suffer.

DMac
21st December 2010, 08:05 AM
The JP metals position was sent over to the shell company already established due to the ban on prop trading. This gameplan has been known about for months, IMO. And I do think it is a spot on analysis Chad.

chad
21st December 2010, 08:29 AM
mamboni, i think it'll play out like serpo and dmac said.

1) create shell banking companies outside of the cftc jurisdiction
2) transfer shorts to them
3) when all is moved off the books, let it go
4) fictional shell companies take the loss and shuttered. original banks make millions

if you want to see the history of this in action, google vitol. in 2008 during the big oil run up, vitol SA from switzerland created a shell company called vitol capital management in bermuda. 70% of estimated shorts were offloaded to vitol capital management. vitol then took the hit instead of vital SA. vitol SA got fined 6 million and made out like bandits.

link: http://www.forexyard.com/en/news/Vitol-to-pay-6-mln-for-misleading-NYMEX-CFTC-2010-09-14T214104Z-UPDATE-1

i believe this what JPM and HSBC are currently doing with silver shorts.

Ponce
21st December 2010, 09:26 AM
It is to late for most people to be able to recover their physical gold and silver from those that they entrusted their treasure to.........."If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

Second post of the day.............good morning to one and all.

Serpo
21st December 2010, 09:31 AM
It is to late for most people to be able to recover their physical gold and silver from those that they entrusted their treasure to.........."If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

Second post of the day.............good morning to one and all.

Whaaaaattttt did ya sleep in.......hahahaha

Twisted Titan
21st December 2010, 11:51 AM
I plan to buy a few Mercs today to celebrate

It boggles my mind that one day soon

That same single Merc will probally fetch 10-20 dollars

That is how gross the sliver manipulation is

Plastic
21st December 2010, 12:27 PM
I plan to buy a few Mercs today to celebrate

It boggles my mind that one day soon

That same single Merc will probally fetch 10-20 dollars

That is how gross the sliver manipulation is

And after that 1 ozt Ag for 1 acre of land.
*raises coffee cup in salute* (pot #2 for the day)

FunnyMoney
21st December 2010, 08:55 PM
mamboni, i think it'll play out like serpo and dmac said.

1) create shell banking companies outside of the cftc jurisdiction
2) transfer shorts to them
3) when all is moved off the books, let it go
4) fictional shell companies take the loss and shuttered. original banks make millions

if you want to see the history of this in action, google vitol. in 2008 during the big oil run up, vitol SA from switzerland created a shell company called vitol capital management in bermuda. 70% of estimated shorts were offloaded to vitol capital management. vitol then took the hit instead of vital SA. vitol SA got fined 6 million and made out like bandits.

link: http://www.forexyard.com/en/news/Vitol-to-pay-6-mln-for-misleading-NYMEX-CFTC-2010-09-14T214104Z-UPDATE-1

i believe this what JPM and HSBC are currently doing with silver shorts.

Exactly, the game plan is the same, they know what works and it will continue to work for them.

skid
21st December 2010, 09:17 PM
RE: Silver explosion in price, won't be long now... - I've been reading this for over twenty years. Hope it comes true soon, before I am too old to enjoy it.... :oo-->

FunnyMoney
21st December 2010, 09:57 PM
RE: Silver explosion in price, won't be long now... - I've been reading this for over twenty years. Hope it comes true soon, before I am too old to enjoy it.... :oo-->

I hate to have to say this skid, and I hope I'm wrong, but it's very likely to see the max rewards for your silver holdings (in purchasing power terms) you could very likely need to wait somewhere between one to two decades more.

Certainly, we could see an explosion to triple digits within the next couple of years, but it may not play out as fast as everyone is thinking. The 100% corrupt system has a lot of strings to pull and there's a whole lot of factors at play.

At this point in time, the most likely scenario (JMHO) is that we will see the biggest explosions in price (not just nominal, but real purchasing power returns) starting around mid decade as silver heads for the 15-1 historic honest money ratio (even with gold also moving up dramatically as well). I think that those increases pick up even more into the next decade when mining supplies begin to drop like a rock. Make sure you hold a nice position into that period as by then silver will likely become the best investment the world has ever seen.