PDA

View Full Version : Just saw a subliminal in Crocodile Dundee

Nordmann
27th December 2010, 08:12 AM
The scene where the dude travels with plane for the first time.. we see the plane taking off, the dude says something like Christ and then the next scene.. A scene where the camera slides from top to bottom with both the world trade center towers in the frame.

Ofcourse it's a coincidence. ;D

Nordmann
27th December 2010, 08:24 AM
Haha, just saw another. He was poiting towards the towers and smiling while the bi-atch was taking pictures of him.

Btw i dont usually watch TV. I am visiting family and the Tv is on.

Light
27th December 2010, 11:41 AM
Let us know what else you discover while watching Crocodile Dundee.

Nordmann
27th December 2010, 12:35 PM
Well, i've seen dozens of other hints in hollywood movies, just not this one. Therefore i wanted to "get it out there", let it mature in the search engines so to speak, perhaps it will make it to a compilation.

Thanks for the interest asshole. ;D Now go fuck yourself.

Cebu_4_2
27th December 2010, 12:52 PM
Thanks for the interest asshole. ;D Now go f*ck yourself.

WTF?

RJB
27th December 2010, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the interest asshole. ;D Now go f*ck yourself.

WTF?
I think he was refering to the sarcasm in Light's post.

mamboni
27th December 2010, 01:18 PM
Haha, just saw another. He was poiting towards the towers and smiling while the bi-atch was taking pictures of him.

Btw i dont usually watch TV. I am visiting family and the Tv is on.

I think you have the wrong man - Croc was a good guy. Here's the last known photo of him, taken seconds before the first jet impact on 911. His body was never recovered, only the camera that took his photo and his knife. Now that's a knife!

Nordmann
27th December 2010, 01:24 PM
His hat survived in perfect condition along with the quran and bandana of mohammed atta.

palani
27th December 2010, 02:09 PM
To bad the actual Dundee decided they would have to pry his rifle from his cold, dead hands. That is just the way it happened.

mamboni
27th December 2010, 02:13 PM
To bad the actual Dundee decided they would have to pry his rifle from his cold, dead hands. That is just the way it happened.

You may be confusing Paul Hoagn with Charlton Heston. ;D ;D ;D

willie pete
27th December 2010, 02:15 PM
"Thats not a knife" :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01NHcTM5IA4

midnight rambler
27th December 2010, 02:19 PM

At least he was willing to stand, like a man.

Libertarian_Guard
27th December 2010, 09:01 PM
Mamboni

Double check your stats there. His passport may have survived as well. It was a good day for passports.

bellevuebully
27th December 2010, 09:11 PM
See when he hit that mugger in the back of the head with the soup can? Bugger fell right into his own foot print.

old steel
27th December 2010, 09:26 PM
Thought i saw one in Home Alone 2 last week. It was playing and the part where the kid lands in NYC after being separated from his family.

Camera pans the city and it show everything New York except the twin towers.

I mentioned it to the wife and she says oh they showed them already, i said no they didn't.

Just them they panned the word trade center site and the twin towers in all their majesty.

Oh well.