PDA

View Full Version : Reconstituting the Federal Reserve

palani
28th December 2010, 08:31 AM
http://kucinich.house.gov/UploadedFiles/NEED_ACT.pdf

http://i53.tinypic.com/ff4cw2.jpg

Unfortunately re-constituting is not sufficient. This cabal needs to be knocked in the head once and for all.

Cebu_4_2
28th December 2010, 10:36 AM
Nice bill, hope it gains traction.

Ponce
28th December 2010, 10:41 AM
Because the Federal Reserve created money out of nothing we owe them nothing.......only the power that we allowed "those" people have over us is all that they have.

First post of the day...........good morning to one all.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
28th December 2010, 07:48 PM
Because the Federal Reserve created money out of nothing we owe them nothing.......only the power that we allowed "those" people have over us is all that they have.

First post of the day...........good morning to one all.

I think that may be the potential problem with this bill, then. Hypothetically, this bills asks them to be bought out by the government, correct? It dictates zeroing all the accounts?

So the FED is getting bought off.

So they made the money loaning it into circulation,

and now to get it out of circulation, we have to buy it all out?

"The secretary shall purchase on behalf of 'the United States' [sic] all net assets in the Federal Reserve System"

So they profit twice on each bill before loans or usury even come into the picture.

mick silver
28th December 2010, 07:51 PM
we the people need to set up are own courts ... i wonder if this could be done . it would be a test to see how far big gov would go

Mouse
28th December 2010, 10:31 PM
For the sum of ONE United States Dollar.

Let them split that silver up however they want. Full consideration, now go bugger off or it's you head on the K IKE pike.

Edited to fix the k-word that some shit for brains censor utilized in their political correctness dictionary to eliminate the actual meaning of the word I typed.

Bitchez!

Cebu_4_2
29th December 2010, 05:40 AM
Kike is censored?

Cebu_4_2
29th December 2010, 05:41 AM
k-word is censored?

LMAO it is... WTF is that all about> K I K E

sirgonzo420
29th December 2010, 05:52 AM
as far as I'm concerned, we could do away with the censor-software...

BrewTech
29th December 2010, 06:25 AM

No question, it's ridiculous and insulting. It's not like I can't write f uc king sh it k ike as sshole fu ckhead mother fu c ker.

Anybody have trouble reading that?

Point being, people either communicate valuable ideas on this board, or they don't, and it has little to do with specific wording.

A post without a single "censorable" term in it can be as offensive and asinine as a a whole string of cuss words.

Cebu_4_2
29th December 2010, 06:28 AM

No question, it's ridiculous and insulting. It's not like I can't write f uc king sh it k ike as sshole fu ckhead mother fu c ker.

Anybody have trouble reading that?

No problem with that but the word K-IKE> thats really into gay world and I would rather appreciate a gay world than a K IKE world.