PDA

View Full Version : I have had enough of this silver market, i'm sick of this ****

Goldgonewild
29th December 2010, 08:21 AM
I am so sick and tired of this silver market. >:(

Can someone, something or a special event bring the f***ing price down for a day or two so i can finally buy some more.
Get me silver sammy around here, where is he hiding ? get that guy here right f***ing now. There must be a way to bring the price down once again !

time to buy another firearm, more food and preps i quess.

cortez
29th December 2010, 08:27 AM
its a good price if its going to 50 FRN''s

1970 silver art
29th December 2010, 08:29 AM
Hey Goldgonewild, there are four ways to try to bring the price of silver down. They are:

1. PM Silver Sammy and tell him to post on your thread.

2. PM Stackerken and tell him to buy more SAE's.

3. Post as many rockets as you can during the day.

4. Talk to (bribe) JPMorgan.

I will also have to warn you that these 4 methods will not guarantee that the price of silver will go down but you can give it a try. Good luck to you. ;D

EDIT: Oops I forgot to mention that if you continue to complain about the silver price, then the silver price will continue to go up. ;D

Spectrism
29th December 2010, 09:04 AM
I would like to see silver pricing drop too.... but I can buy so little that it really does not matter much at this point.

Seeing the price of silver go up is a bit scary. It means that:

1. The dollar is becoming that much more worthless.... or that much less worthful.
2. The reality that physical silver is no where near the imaginary paper numbers is starting to be known.
3. We are getting very close to the new money system and its death-grip controls.

SilverMagnet
29th December 2010, 09:18 AM
In two more years Silver will have performed so well that we will be kicking ourselves for not selling everything we own to have bought more.

wallew
29th December 2010, 09:26 AM
time to buy another firearm,

Yeah, try THIS ONE...

http://www.jgsales.com/product_info.php/p/romanian-ak-draco-pistol-7-62x39-caliber-handgun-/products_id/1696?osCsid=9bce5f999e647b5cbcc6e46626ee1563

Ponce
29th December 2010, 09:31 AM
OK, I'll drop it alittle bit for you, but later it will drop more........have pantience and hang on....

First post of the day...............good morning to one and all.

old steel
29th December 2010, 09:37 AM
time to buy another firearm,

Yeah, try THIS ONE...

http://www.jgsales.com/product_info.php/p/romanian-ak-draco-pistol-7-62x39-caliber-handgun-/products_id/1696?osCsid=9bce5f999e647b5cbcc6e46626ee1563

That would be just what the doctor ordered but unfortunately up here in the great white north it's a prohibited firearm.

Otherwise i would take two. ;D

Twisted Titan
29th December 2010, 09:49 AM
I'll send up the Sammy Signal.........and we will all hope for the best.

mick silver
29th December 2010, 11:35 AM
i too have waited for a pull back . i would like to order 100oz sae . but i may just go on an order them . what to do... what to do ...what to do...

Serpo
29th December 2010, 02:38 PM
No point waiting for pull backs in this market......got the cash buy silver....buy buy buy

Bullion_Bob
29th December 2010, 02:47 PM
I had a gut feeling at $26 last month, and jumped on it. The world currency system is f-ed up to begin with, then Ireland got bought out on top of Italy, Spain, Portugal, etc going all wonky... that's all I needed to know at the time. Pricey as hell compared to the core stack position, but a bargain compared to a $60/oz position.

The war on terror is my key indicator. It must continue at all costs. Bank on that, and cash the f*ck in on it.

Twisted Titan
29th December 2010, 04:59 PM
QFT BB

Went to a store today and after spending a whopping 80 dollars I walked out with 3 Morgans and Two Mercury Dimes.

I never felt more secure .

Shit is about to get serious around here....... I can feel it ......... the dissconnect is wider and faster then I would dare to even dream.

T

ximmy
29th December 2010, 05:01 PM
In two more years Silver will have performed so well that we will be kicking ourselves for not selling everything we own to have bought more.

I kind of already did this... Just waiting around now... ;)

mick silver
29th December 2010, 05:02 PM
hell i think i will just sell a 1000 ozs ... then buy back in when it 12 buck again

Ash_Williams
29th December 2010, 05:49 PM
Yeah, try THIS ONE...

It looks like a photoshop. I'm not sure I'd want to fire that thing with a pistol grip if it's auto.

As for silver, I'm waiting for it to drop back to around 7.85 and then I'll back the truck up. (How many years old is that GIM phrase now?)

FunnyMoney
29th December 2010, 08:44 PM
I'm really sick of this silver market also, but not because it hasn't dropped but because we're still not at fair valuations for the current state of things which is something north or 3 digits for silver.

Not saying that I didn't see it coming, blast off, pause, blast off, pause, blast off and all that. Since the old days at the other fourms the members have been calling the moves pretty much nailing it. There was the one severe drop to around 11 or so on the physical market after the '08 market crash that few realized it would go that low, but everybody called the bottom when we saw it that Fall.

From there is was pedal to the metal, and I had several polls on the GIM1 pointing at gold/platinum in the 700s, silver below 15, and oil in the 30s.

Right now, it's wall of worry time and obviously you have yet to switch gears. I posted a chart of the "wall of worry" typical patterns on GIM1 which I guess you also missed.

This is no time to get cute or go into emotional worry, the wall of worry eats those who worry.
Avg in strategy and regular buy programs work best. Add in a "move up buys on dips" addition to the strategy where you take what you would have bought on a later on date and move it up and buy extra if a strong dip materializes.

This bull run in the commodities and PM sector is currently looking to be a 27 year run. The govts of the world could get "religion", stop stealing, stop wars, stop counter-productive agendas, stop power grabs, ... and start trying to be "good people - which would change things. But I don't see that taking place. So until it does, then we are in year 11 of a very long run. The second half of a bull market sees the absolute biggest gains, so stop complaining.