PDA

View Full Version : Negative energy destroying my appliances!

Ash_Williams
29th December 2010, 06:35 PM
Ok, I'm not entirely serious with that title. The truth is I'm a cheap bastard in some ways and I've been using some things a lot longer than I should have.

What happened is that, mostly on christmas day, things in my house started breaking. I first noticed the computer, then a little space heater, then a lightbulb, then the washing machine! The vacuum also died, as well as another lightbulb.

Later on the lady at the health food store asked my how my christmas was. She's cute but a bit of a hippy. I told her what happened and she blamed my negative energy as of late. Normally I'd find that pretty funny.. but what I hadn't told her was two things: That christmas day, I woke up to a thud. I keep a large machete under my bed, just at the side, held on with two very strong magnets. (I figure if anyone breaks in I'll grab the machete and the gun and decide which to use.) There was no reason for it to fall, but it did, and it woke me up when it hit the ground. That bothered me a bit. And second, a couple days before christmas, my watch went back 20 minutes for no reason. It's worked fine for years and it's worked fine since. I put in a new battery just a month ago.

So what is it? Is my negative energy wrecking havoc on my place?

ximmy
29th December 2010, 06:37 PM
LOL... the gods are not smiling upon thee...

k-os
29th December 2010, 07:11 PM
I think that's interesting, Ash_Williams. I go through times in my life where automatic doors, faucets, toilets, etc. will completely ignore me. I have been stuck outside of stores, unable to get in until someone walks out, or walks in before me. I've had to have someone else wave their hand in front of a faucet in a public bathroom to get the water running. I am not sure if it's because those times I am projecting (or retaining?) negative energy, but it's possible.

Also, when I am really upset about something, my computer will cease to behave normally. This has been happening to me for decades, and it does not phase me at all anymore.

palani
29th December 2010, 07:19 PM
ho 'oponopono

Enjoy!

http://www.mrfire.com/zero/

Ash_Williams
29th December 2010, 07:43 PM
I think that's interesting, Ash_Williams. I go through times in my life where automatic doors, faucets, toilets, etc. will completely ignore me. I have been stuck outside of stores, unable to get in until someone walks out, or walks in before me. I've had to have someone else wave their hand in front of a faucet in a public bathroom to get the water running. I am not sure if it's because those times I am projecting (or retaining?) negative energy, but it's possible.

Also, when I am really upset about something, my computer will cease to behave normally. This has been happening to me for decades, and it does not phase me at all anymore.

I'm on the fence on this stuff.
The health food lady I call a chick despite the fact that she's in her 50's. She's beautiful, totally gorgeous. She's either lucky or knows something that other 50+ year old's doesn't.

I've had the bathroom issue with a hand dryer, more than once. Someone else activated it because my hands apparently weren't solid enough. The urinal in the building where I work flushes randomly, as if I had stepped away, while I'm still taking a leak. I shout "don't rush me" but it doesn't help!

I've also, on multiple occasions, driven cars that should not have been drivable. That's always bothered me the most because I know something about cars and I can't get my head around it. Positive energy maybe? With no exaggeration... I know in retrospect that I should have been dead and injured several times over driving cars that really should not have been on the road. I was a crazy teen, driving vehicles with no brakes at 75 mph, but they still stopped. I don't know how.

If there really is negative and positive energy I'd like to be able to use it consciously. My life has really lacked any screw-ups, so maybe I am already using something, but what I really want is control.