PDA

View Full Version : WaPost writer: "Constitution has no binding power on anything"

midnight rambler
30th December 2010, 09:15 PM
http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=hd6UkU6UaG

midnight rambler
30th December 2010, 09:17 PM
This joker needs to learn first hand about the binding power of feathers to tar.

VX1
31st December 2010, 06:02 AM
Big surprise... from Wiki: "Klein was raised Jewish." SON OF A..... IT IS REALLY AN INSIDIOUS VIRUS GRIPPING AMERICA

Thankfully, I see the majority of people awake to the problem in the comments under the video:

"Another self hating Jew"

"typical liberal atheist communist Jew... maybe he can't understand the Torah either because it's more than 2 millenia old"

"If he or any of the politicians need a greater understanding, I would suggest they read the Federalist and Anti-Federalist Papers..."

"The liberal media is really retarded,laughing like it's something that he would publish,this guy is a terrorist to the real meaning of it.He would defiantly be in line at a fema camp.It's morons like him,that give AMERICA a bad name.He is a treasonous pig,and should be hung in the square."

"This guy just got in under the wire for "Dumbass Comment of the Year." Congrats. Spoken like a true "progressive."

RJB
31st December 2010, 06:28 AM
The constitution is much much easier to understand than anything coming out of congress these days. He seems to have no problems with legalese, I think it's the brilliant writing of the constitution that has him dumbfounded.

MAGNES
31st December 2010, 06:30 AM
It's all Jews, organized , with a plan, if you don't understand
that by now there is no hope for you.

The Jews don't even believe in Western Laws.

The Constitution of the USA and the USA are prime targets.

1st

2nd

Their greatest obstacles.

kregener
31st December 2010, 06:53 AM
Sadly, he is correct.

Every Congress since its inception has proven this to be so.