PDA

View Full Version : Guns and Butter – Banks, Bailouts and Market Crashes - Max Keiser

Glass
31st December 2010, 08:42 AM
Stock price manipulation through electronic high speed trading; global totalitarian oligarchy; HSBC & JP Morgan manipulation of the silver market; stock market crashes more profitable than growth periods for traders; computers set up to steal; financial terrorism; suicide bankers; Fed policy that benefits the top 1%; growing social unrest; plague of mortgage fraud; IMF leveraged buy-out of Ireland, Greece, etc.; outsourcing of money creation; control through debt.

http://kpfa.org/archive/id/66383

About 1 hour long. Good interview. No hysterics.

Andy9999
31st December 2010, 01:42 PM
BUMP very good interview

Serpo
31st December 2010, 02:38 PM
If you dont give us more money ....we will crash the market.....

Ponce
31st December 2010, 03:14 PM
I am reading now the Cuban from Jeckyl Island (or what ever is called) and is simply amazing the way that the banks operates and manipulates everything........no wonder we are in such a deep goo goo........I should had been a banker LOL.

Libertarian_Guard
1st January 2011, 12:37 AM
I am reading now the Cuban from Jeckyl Island (or what ever is called) and is simply amazing the way that the banks operates and manipulates everything........no wonder we are in such a deep goo goo........I should had been a banker LOL.

I would like to read the "Cuban from Jekyll Island" too!

Could you pass it on when you're done?

Unless you're using it as TP.