PDA

View Full Version : "Red Dawn" in Australia.......CH131.com

Ponce
31st December 2010, 02:10 PM
Go to ch131.com........click on "Tomorrow when the war began".........THEN RIGHT AWAY click on the first window and then RIGHT AWAY click on the second window...........it will start in about two minutes, the movie is nothing like the original.........but........betten than nothing.

General of Darkness
31st December 2010, 02:17 PM
It says you have to download divx or something.

Spectrism
31st December 2010, 02:18 PM
Yeah- I watched this. I was a bit disappointed in that the story did not develop very well. It seemed like a choppy copy of the first one. The nice thing about it is its realistic possibility of China marching into Australia. Since China is getting so many resources from Australia, this is a good natural base for China.

In so many movies I have gotten to the point of wanting the whining morons to get whacked just so that I don't have to hear them anymore. In real life, when people cannot accept the paradigm shift fast enough, they become worm food.

Serpo
31st December 2010, 02:36 PM
Go to ch131.com........click on "Tomorrow when the war began".........THEN RIGHT AWAY click on the first window and then RIGHT AWAY click on the second window...........it will start in about two minutes, the movie is nothing like the original.........but........betten than nothing.

Chinese invading OZ....too late they are already here.....

Spectrism
31st December 2010, 03:03 PM
BTW- in any of these free movie sites, be certain you have Malwarebytes up to date and a good proactive AV sw. I get malicious site blocks often via Malwarebytes & ESET.

Ponce
31st December 2010, 03:09 PM
Where "Red Down" has a 90 I give this one a 55 our of a 100...........it sucks.

General?..........Colonel Ponce here LOL, read the instructions that I gave out.........a new window will come on at THE TOP, forget about the ones below........click and click at the bottom left of the opening window.