PDA

View Full Version : THE RULERS OF THE WORLD

Serpo
1st January 2011, 05:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nLgHnC6BdE&feature=player_embedded

A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM BILL RYAN

In the summer of 2010 I was approached by a very unusual man. The story of that contact is described by him in this interview. I've called him 'Charles'.

He's spent many years working for the elite group that considers it their responsibility to run the planet.

He's not an academic, a historian, or a scientist. But he wanted to communicate some important information: about the worldview and philosophy of this group — from their point of view: what they're trying to achieve, why, and how. What he wants to see is what he calls a 'Fair Contest'.

There's a great deal of material that was not covered in this interview. It is, to some degree, the start of a dialog. The group of 33 that 'Charles' works with is indirectly using this opportunity to communicate. I've reported this communication as accurately as possible.

As is normal journalistic practice, some of the information was asked to be off-record at this stage. As you watch this interview, you will see that there are a great many unanswered questions. I'd like there to be a further interview. But any decision about this isn't mine to make.

For me, the second half of 2010 has been an interesting time. It's culminated in this opportunity to communicate indirectly, through this video and through 'Charles' himself, with the group of people who are running the planet.

This is what I would like this opportunity to say:

I understand the history and context that 'Charles' has explained — some of which is in this interview.

But there is another way.

If you are to be the true leaders of the planet, you can be the captains of Spaceship Earth with a responsibility for the entire Human Family.

There can be a massive clean-up operation. You know that the technology exists. Between us all, this can be done.

Clean water, clean air, clean oceans, free energy, abundant wildlife, health and education for every human being.

Planet Earth could be a paradise planet — a model for this sector of the galaxy.

The Human Race is a massive, long-term experiment.

This information, confirmed by yourselves via 'Charles', will not be new to many of those watching this video.

'Charles' has explained that the extraterrestrial race who initiated this project are letting everything unfold with a philosophy of non-interference.

It is arguable that the optimum conclusion for all — an outcome that would delight those whose project this is — would be for the Human Race to take responsibility for itself: and show just what they can do.

Your legacy to remain for time immemorial, here and elsewhere, could be:

We cleaned up the mess.

We inspired and funded the world's brightest and best from every nation to work together to solve the problems.

We fully restored this beautiful, magnificent jewel of this solar system.

Look what we did.

When the entire Human Family, organized, focused, and under inspired leadership, worked together — to show just what could be done.

--------------

Also in this interview:

* How I was initially approached by Charles because I had become a 'problem'.

* The plan to create a false flag event to present the ETs as dangerous enemies.

* The plan to reduce the world's population through the control and distribution of food.

* 'Planet X' and dangerous solar activity (both are real - but are not show-stopping threats).

* The ET project to create and optimize a new genome - which is the human race on this planet.

*This is the first time in the history of the human race that we have got our hands on ET technology - which was never part of the plan. There were no accidental UFO crashes: all the craft were shot down - at first by a 'lucky hit', and thereafter deliberately.

* The legacy of the controlling group, and why they feel this is their responsibility.

* The way the controlling group functions, and considers its role: some of their codes, protocols, and 'rules'.

Note that this group is NOT the Illuminati. This is a Council of the 33 most senior members (defined in a specific way) of each of the 33 bloodline families on the 'inside'. The controlling group does not have a formal name.

My intention is to suggest to the controlling group in the strongest and most courteous way I can that there is another way to go. I want nothing less than to change the timeline of the human race.

And to do that, the shift in consciousness that will be required needs to extend from the very lowest to the very highest strata of society. Now that 2011 is upon us - and here we all are still standing (and in the process becoming wiser, more aware, more responsible, and much better informed): I ask all of you reading this, and watching the video, to join me in a vision for Planet Earth in which every human being, no-one excludes, plays their part in creating.

Bill Ryan
1 January 2011

Book
1st January 2011, 06:03 PM
'Charles' has explained that the extraterrestrial race who initiated this project are letting everything unfold with a philosophy of non-interference.

:oo--> (probably the most emphatic eye-roll I ever posted)

Serpo
1st January 2011, 06:08 PM

:oo--> (probably the most emphatic eye-roll I ever posted)

Turn the page book.........watch the VID first......

Book
1st January 2011, 06:20 PM

I've watched a number of his interview vids. I always concluded at the end that the people he interviews are, ahem, kinda wacky.

:)

hoarder
1st January 2011, 07:00 PM
I couldn't take more than 5 minutes of this nonsense.

Shami-Amourae
1st January 2011, 07:10 PM
Is there anyone in the whole Project Camelot/Avalon crapfest who isn't a complete con-artist? Seriously? Please name one. (Okay, Jane Burgermeister is one, but beyond her.)

*Cough*
http://www.gitsiegirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/02/lost%20red%20herring.gif
*Cough*

Serpo
1st January 2011, 08:22 PM

I've watched a number of his interview vids. I always concluded at the end that the people he interviews are, ahem, kinda wacky.

:)

They are ,thats whats so interesting.

Serpo
1st January 2011, 08:23 PM
Is there anyone in the whole Project Camelot/Avalon crapfest who isn't a complete con-artist? Seriously? Please name one. (Okay, Jane Burgermeister is one, but beyond her.)

*Cough*
http://www.gitsiegirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/02/lost%20red%20herring.gif
*Cough*

This is mentioned in this VID and is part of it......

keehah
1st January 2011, 11:48 PM
Project Camelot gang often interviews worthwhile people.

But the Camelots revel too much in their scientific ignorance to be taken seriously, at best they are more politically aware 'new agers'. But over all I feel may be a negative to a larger truth as most who listen will not be able to cut out this ignorance in their messages.

Like Benjamin Fulford, one needs to look for the gems buried in the con and the muck.

Main bullsh*t, its not the human race that is the inbred blood's experiment, but world civilization.
Bullsh*t of the fair fight contest wish. Codex et al leave no way for non corporatized humanity to earn the tithe to pay taxes to keep one's house as it also destroys much nutritional properties of food as example. Nor the forced destruction of young minds and bodies.
I noticed after the 'inspiring' bullsh*t about remaking the garden of eden (by the same people who destroyed it of course) with a slave state of humanity (they get to inspire and fund the 'brightest and the best') the image of the globe slowly zooms in towards Jeruselessem before going to the back of the head of the interviewe.

That said this interview does not talk about these things (other than some Bluebeam pimping in the finial few minutes).

Watched the first half hour of the interview. No information offered, but an interesting interview so far. 'I've realized Camelot has no credibility but could be useful' is what I get so far. LOL
'Control the knowledge and money you control the world. 427 bloodlines, 33 bloodlines 'inside' control things. I don't have long to live and may kick them in the nuts on the way out cause I can.'
Then he tells us what many of us here know. 2012 and new age spirits are BS (but we are in a binary system), no one really knows what the sun will do, its about knowledge for power, sucked to the top via money via banks, etc. Outsiders who amass much money are usually of thick skin and like mind and can be let in.
But I enjoyed watching it.

Digging holes (often with blue collar workers ex-prisoners) due to some pole thing, but nothing major (not pole shift).
Worry about genetically modified foods and seed control. Its a good thing until someone turns the switch off. It will happen when the time is right.
Self sufficient non-combatants will be left alone. "We are not that barbaric anymore"
People in the alternative media cooperate better together because they don't have the same angest aka imprinted in bigger than you anger.
Because they are financial people, think of the sequences of a downsized company.
Interesting conversation near the end about the possibility of alternatives (or not).
Right at the end most of the UFO talk could be 'simple' plasma phenomena mainstream science ignores.
Modular craft for Project Bluebeam.

Here is a tale of what the first agent sent to 'wreck' project Camelot was able to do (with some confirmation in the OP above):
http://www.thebigwobble.com/2010/03/camelot-threatens-to-tell-truth.html

Here is 'Charles'? He is also in "Public Speach" videos. I'm pretty sure it raps with a hairpiece. Or its hair loss is part of its illness.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT5C-fRnawI

Santa
2nd January 2011, 06:07 AM
The main thing that irritates me about Camelot/Avalon "interviews" is how they invariably take 2 minutes worth of "information" and drag it out for over 2 hours. Jeez, people.... if you have something to say, spit it out!

I watched for 30 minutes and nothing...

Couldn't take staring at the back of that Cockney sociopath dip shits head any longer.

kregener
2nd January 2011, 06:13 AM
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Kregener/Posting%20Tools/moonbat.jpg