PDA

View Full Version : video: Soros openly discusses the coming NWO, calls for IMF one world currency

midnight rambler
1st January 2011, 10:31 PM
The face of pure evil. A very candid yet very chilling interview.

"The decline of the dollar is desirable."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYuWaGJY4Fg

Twisted Titan
1st January 2011, 11:16 PM
Very chilling if you dont have the means to protect yourself economically,physically and spiritually

Kali
2nd January 2011, 02:40 AM
For those who do not go along with the new system, food will be their currency.

Neuro
2nd January 2011, 02:51 AM
Now this is the nail in the coffin of what has been said here all the time about the PTB here and previously on GIM. it is interesting that the crook speaks of IMF as we...Their is no distinction between Rothschild and IMF.

Neuro
2nd January 2011, 02:58 AM
Also notice how he tries to find a better word than NWO, then just says it. After this interview there can be no doubt!

7th trump
2nd January 2011, 05:10 AM

Read your Bible! The famine spoken of the end times is not for food or water..........................its a famine for the word of God. God says to feed my children....................in other words feed them the truth.
Theres going to be plenty of phyiscal food and water to go around in this new world order. Problem is, to buy or sell you will have to give allegience to this fake messiah (satan) to get it. The bigger problem is most of the worldhas read their Bible nor accept truth. They are not going to know they are giving allegience and worshipping satan. They will think this fake messiah is the real returning christ and well..............they dont realize it until its too late when the real Christ appears at the last or 7th trumpet.

Silver Shield
2nd January 2011, 05:15 AM
The Rothschilds are brilliant to have these frontmen doing their bidding to provide plausible deniability.

I have one student I have been working with that is raised Catholic but Dad is Jewish and he still feels the Rothschilds are scapegoats for all the worlds ills.

I finally got him to bend when I went over the collapse of Russia and the Oligarchs the Rothschild backed that looted 75% of the wealth from Russia. (he still thinks the Protocols are a forgery.)

There is an article I have from BBC that shows Khordofsky "transferring" billions of stock to the Rothschilds just before he was captured.

The oligarchs and the collapse of Russia are probably the examples of what we can expect wtshtf here.

Except it won't be unknown factory managers doing their bidding, it will be Soros, Buffet, Gates, Zuckerberg, Ellison, Cuban...

They will be fronted the money when there is blood on streets.

The Oligarchs used their own banks to fund their own purchases of the crown jewels of Russia.

This was obviously used by them to have the Rothschilds deposit hard currencies like the dollar and marks as the Ruble collapsed.

Another thing the Rothschilds did was rig the state auctions so that they were the only ones bidding and I saw only once that two of them bid against each other and I think that was Grazpom.

One key secret that I will be employing when this all goes down, is that most of the Oligarchs started banks in the middle of panic.

I think a bank with gold and silver will be extremely advantaged when every other bank in the world is collapsing because of their paper assets getting destroyed.

Of course the bank idea will have to wait until a new monetary system is set up since there wont be functioning currency system and the need for investment returns.

Silver Shield
2nd January 2011, 05:32 AM
The Financial Times is a Rothschild mouth piece interviewing th Rothschild frontman.

I think this shows that China is a huge problem for both the Rothschild and Rockefeller empires.

China plays with them only when it suits them but they are not drinking the Kool aide.

This is the reason why I believe that since China is playing all of their cards right as power is shifting from the Rothschild and Rockefeller dominated west to east.

I think at some point we will see that our fate is sealed and do the old false flag game against China simply because they are not buying into their NWO game.

We built Hitler and the Soviets and we took them down when the time is right.

Santa
2nd January 2011, 06:59 AM
Amazing. Soros' voice of diplomacy sounds just like Kissingers, the crackling spatter of International snake oil being drizzled into a hot wok.

MAGNES
2nd January 2011, 07:32 AM
Amazing. Soros' voice of diplomacy sounds just like Kissingers, the crackling spatter of International snake oil being drizzled into a hot wok.

Hey RealJack, Happy New Year, you really outdid yourself as Santa. lol

False Flag Santa, bad Santa.

We can fix your smites. +1 me .

Ponce
2nd January 2011, 07:42 AM
I like to say ......."Get ready today for the way that you want to live tomorrow".......Ponce............but, is more like "Get ready today for the way that you want to live for the rest of your life".

Soon I'll be gone but I do feel sorry for those that I live behind.........not sorry for adults because the had a chance to do something about it but sorry for the kids that won't know any better.

First post of the day...........good morning to one and all.

Horn
2nd January 2011, 08:20 AM
"As the world economy grows the world needs additional currency"

Not in your lifetime, George.

Kali
3rd January 2011, 12:06 PM

Read your Bible! The famine spoken of the end times is not for food or water..........................its a famine for the word of God.

Take that false doctrine somewhere else.

Neuro
3rd January 2011, 12:39 PM

Read your Bible! The famine spoken of the end times is not for food or water..........................its a famine for the word of God.

Take that false doctrine somewhere else.
I think you just inspired him to think you proved him right!

Kali
3rd January 2011, 01:40 PM
Glad I can help

Santa
3rd January 2011, 03:27 PM

Hey RealJack, Happy New Year, you really outdid yourself as Santa. lol

False Flag Santa, bad Santa.

We can fix your smites. +1 me .

Lol... Thanks Magnes, I appreciate your friendly gesture but I'll probably piss you off before I'm done.
You're not an Indian giver, are ya? :D

Ponce
3rd January 2011, 04:28 PM
The power to be knows that they cannot control all the worlds currency so that they want to make easier for them to do so............also, the strong currency will support the weak currency.......and guess who the weak currency is?..........any one who is willing to support the fiat is off their rockets.

It is now more of supporting the people rather than the country.....but.......the present people in the US does not inspired to much confidence in me..........we are going down and we are going to drown.

PatColo
8th January 2011, 01:41 AM
Giordano Bruno's essay is framed around Soros' clip in the OP.

Economic Consequences Of The “New World Order” (http://neithercorp.us/npress/2011/01/economic-consequences-of-the-%E2%80%9Cnew-world-order%E2%80%9D/)