PDA

View Full Version : About Allodial Tittle........

Ponce
3rd January 2011, 08:04 PM
If you are interested in this you should email to arizonasentinel@aol.com and he will send you all the documents that you need to learn more about it........as far as I know you would have to pay 5% of the assesment for your property.......when you die it would go to the next person in line, but only one.

Never pay house or property taxes again.........

To me is only a gamble......but.......if I do live to be 132 ;D I then would be ahead of the system.....and if I die before? my X will never pay taxes for this property.

Silver Shield
4th January 2011, 03:11 AM
Ponce you started another thread on Alloidial titles about a month or so ago.

In there I wrote that there is a bond attached to every property that you prop taxes pay the interest on.

That bond is usually 8 times you property tax.

So if your house is $200,000 in assessed value and your rate is 2% you pay $4,000 a year.

The bond should be around $16,000 so may that 5% of assessed value is close but the price should be a multiple of your property tax since that is the yield on the bond.

The reason why Gold and Silver are such sought after assets is that they are Alloidial title assets.

Getting property with an Alloidial title is awesome.

You need to do some real title searches to make sure their are no other liens on your property.

Once you have the bond paid off you need to get the town to then list your property as private property.

You will not be able to get a mortgage on the property and no one can sue you for your property. DYODD

I know you do not have a mortgage so that is handled for you.

I have not done a ton of research on it since I am waiting for the hyperinflation to pay off their garbage bond with their garbage money.

Please keep records on your findings so we can follow your path when the time is right.

Also consider shutting this thread and opening the thread you already started.

Good luck.

Twisted Titan
4th January 2011, 05:13 AM
This allodial Title to house property is Just like a Big Foot

Everybody knows it exists but nobody has never seen one.

Gold and Silver Are The ONLY allodial Items in this day and age........ I mean think about it.

You Own It

It can used to PERMENATELY settle debts at the Sovereign Level

It is beyond the reach of any "authority"

There are no Taxes or assements on it.

If can passed from one Generation to the Next free of any encumberences.

Nothing else out there comes even close

Ponce
4th January 2011, 05:29 AM
Silver Shield? I don't remember opening a thread on this subject.........I must be getting old and loosing my mind........oh well.

Good evening to one and all........still night here and back to be in a few.....the life of a true retiree ;D