PDA

View Full Version : Massive Silver Withdrawals From The Comex

mamboni
8th January 2011, 05:01 PM
Massive Silver Withdrawals From The Comex

http://jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com/2011/01/massive-customer-silver-withdrawals-at.html

It will be interesting to see how the CFTC, the Obama Administration and the Comex deal with this situation with silver, including massive paper short positions.

Harvery Organ's commentary:

"And now for the big silver report.

We witnessed a massive withdrawal of silver unprecedented in the history of the comex. First there was a smallish 6507 oz of silver deposited to two customers, one being 497 oz and the other 6010 oz). But just look at the huge withdrawals:

Four customers (not dealers) withdrew a total of 1,019,310 oz from the comex vaults. This is real silver leaving from 4 registered vaults. The individual withdrawals are: 579,081, 30,380, 399,994 and 9855 oz.

The dealer (our bankers) also were involved in the withdrawal of silver to the tune of 769,941 oz (there were 2 dealers involved removing 102,866 and 667,875 ozs). When you see this massive drain of silver, the fire is raging. The total silver withdrawal by both dealer and customer totalled an astronomical 1,789,251. The Brink's trucks must have been very busy yesterday.

The comex folk notified us that an amazing 85 notices were sent down for servicing for a total of 425,000 oz of silver. The total number of silver notices sent down so far total 323 or 1,615,000 oz. To obtain what is left to be served, I take the open interest for January at 153 and subtract 85 deliveries leaving a total of 68 notices or 340,000 oz left to be serviced.

Thus the total number of silver ounces standing in this non delivery month of January is as follows:

1,615,000 oz + 340,000 = 1,955,000 oz (Thursday total = 1,625,000). As promised to you, this number is rising and will continue to rise until the end of the month as our banker cartel scrambles to get any morsel of silver to satisfy the massive demand for this metal. Our bankers are stunned to see such a huge amount of silver options in a traditionally slow month.

I hope everyone caught the Eric Sprott story on Kingworld news that he is having trouble locating silver."

Silver Shield
8th January 2011, 05:13 PM
$50 Silver in March which is the next delivery month...

mamboni
8th January 2011, 05:29 PM

Amen.

learn2swim
8th January 2011, 05:58 PM
This is dollar positive! :P It's time to load the truck up on some serious paper! ;)

mamboni
8th January 2011, 06:07 PM
This is dollar positive! :P It's time to load the truck up on some serious paper! ;)

Huh? ??? ??? ??? Please explain.

Cebu_4_2
8th January 2011, 06:09 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Sarcasm is “a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter jibe or taunt.” [1] Though irony is usually the immediate context[2] most authorities sharply distinguish sarcasm from irony,[3] however others argue that sarcasm may or often does involve irony[4] or employs ambivalence.[5] Sarcasm has been identified as a possible bullying action.[6]

wahahahz
8th January 2011, 06:14 PM

$50 silver in March??? I will lick your arse if that comes true!! :D

mamboni
8th January 2011, 06:29 PM

You may want to reconsider.

wahahahz
8th January 2011, 06:37 PM

Is it a human arse or a chimpanzee's? :conf:

mamboni
8th January 2011, 06:41 PM

Stop splitting hairs and start moistening that tongue, 'cause I'm counting on $50 silver in March.

wahahahz
8th January 2011, 06:46 PM

Stop splitting hairs and start moistening that tongue, 'cause I'm counting on $50 silver in March.

I really don't think silver can rise this fast. Harvey has actually been calling Comex bankruptcy for several months. Although I love silver, $50 silver almost means 100% increase within less than 3 months.

mamboni
8th January 2011, 06:48 PM

I really don't think silver can rise this fast. Harvey has actually been calling Comex bankruptcy for several months. Although I love silver, $50 silver almost means 100% increase within less than 3 months.

And d'nile is not just a river in Eqypt. :ROFL: :puke

Mad_Max
8th January 2011, 06:49 PM

WTF.. The old stabbing of the dick won't do?

mamboni
8th January 2011, 06:53 PM

WTF.. The old stabbing of the dick won't do?

Nah, dick stabbing is old school. The new in thing is ass-licking, according to the new guy. Posted all of three times and already offers to lick ass. I'm impressed.

ShortJohnSilver
8th January 2011, 06:59 PM
Nah, dick stabbing is old school. The new in thing is ass-licking, according to the new guy. Posted all of three times and already offers to lick ass. I'm impressed.

I think that account is just a sock-puppet for another poster here, "BoycottAmericanBums" ... I wouldn't count on that licking if I were you!

Mad_Max
8th January 2011, 07:06 PM
a bet is a bet.

I bet he will win and still lick your azz.

wahahahz
8th January 2011, 07:10 PM
a bet is a bet.

Can anybody be a bit realistic? $50 march silver is almost impossible. JP Morgue and the Central Banks won't let that happen. This is not the agricultural products market.

learn2swim
8th January 2011, 07:18 PM

I was trying to be funny... ;)

Mad_Max
8th January 2011, 07:28 PM
a bet is a bet.

Can anybody be a bit realistic? $50 march silver is almost impossible. JP Morgue and the Central Banks won't let that happen. This is not the agricultural products market.

Buy and hold, buy the dips. Up and down is how it will roll for awhile.

And NEVER bet to lickass on the price, that just nuts.

RUSH.IS.A.BAND
8th January 2011, 07:30 PM
Whatever wawawaazz . :conf: Mamboni, if this is true, then that would explain the weird up and down in AG last week, and
$50+ in March should be solid if not better! ;D Damn, Comex paper holders to start taking delivery, Add the correction of 16:1, and the BIG demand right now,.......I gotta go! Got some ordering to do ;)

mamboni
8th January 2011, 07:35 PM

I was trying to be funny... ;)

I know I know. I'm just egging you on, for shits and giggles.

RUSH.IS.A.BAND
8th January 2011, 07:36 PM
PLEASE tell me that is just a set of hairy elbows, or I will be scarred 4 life :sicko :sicko :sicko :lol

gunDriller
9th January 2011, 06:18 AM

maybe he's running for President in 2012.