PDA

View Full Version : About Allodial Tittle........my findings.

Ponce
10th January 2011, 10:25 AM
Called about six different numbers and no one knew what I was talking about......but I won't give up, tomorrow when I go to court for my traffic summons (speeding) I will go around the corner to the main registration place and ask once again..........if no one knew what the heck I was talking about then that means that they either don't do it in the state of Oreagon or that no one ever tried to do it, will see.

Second post of the day..............good morning to one and all.

gunDriller
10th January 2011, 11:41 AM
http://constitutionalgov.net/?tag=allodial-title

had to look that one up.

how does it work exactly ?

Silver Shield
10th January 2011, 12:06 PM
Called about six different numbers and no one knew what I was talking about......but I won't give up, tomorrow when I go to court for my traffic summons (speeding) I will go around the corner to the main registration place and ask once again..........if no one knew what the heck I was talking about then that means that they either don't do it in the state of Oreagon or that no one ever tried to do it, will see.

Second post of the day..............good morning to one and all.

They are not going to let you free yourself from their bonds easily...

Document the entire thing for it will serve as a blueprint for the rest of us.

BTW I am not planning to pay their bullshit bond until their bullshit dollar is worthless.

Ponce, why wouldn't you put that money into more silver and tp?

Ponce
10th January 2011, 01:48 PM
In what is to come it is very important to me to hang on to my home.....now that my cat is gone my home is the third most precious thing that I have, the second one being my 20 years old Toy truck, and I know that they will come after me one way or another......or for that matter anyone who own a house.

As the old saying goes........"The nail sticking out will get the blow of the hammer".

drafter
10th January 2011, 01:51 PM
Keep us updated. I've got the deed to one of my pieces of property here in Oregon also but have never looked into the whole "title" issue. Since I still have to pay taxes on it, I understand it'll never truly be "mine". At this point I'm in reality "leasing" my "deeded" property from the county.

Ponce
10th January 2011, 02:02 PM
Well, the Allodial Tittle is only my plan behind the plan for my home because at the rate that silver and gold are going up it looks to me that it will only cost me four silver rounds for my yearly tax, in which case I am safe because they can only tax the general population only so much.........I even have a third "plan", to burn my home to the ground rather than to allowed the government to take it away from me.

po boy
10th January 2011, 02:25 PM

Alloidal title is absolute ownership. You own it without owing fealty (tax) to anyone.

Gold and silver are among the items that still may be owned in allodium. They are termed "portable soil".

Pontoppidan in his history of Norway observes, that in the northern languages odh signifies proprietas and all totum. Hence he derives the odhal right in those countries; and hence too perhaps is derived the udal right in Finland, etc. (See Mac Doual. Inst. part 2) Now the transposition of these northern syllables, allodh, will give us the true etymology of the allodium, or absolute property of the feudists as, by a similiar combination of the latter syllable with the word fee (which signifies we have seen, a conditional reward or stipend) feeodh or feodum will denote stipendiary property.

If you hold real property now generally you do so with a "fee simple" title. The fee is from the feudal period ... stipendiary property .... you hold it as long as you pay the state.

In any case should you have signed up for social security benefits you have not the status to hold allodial title to anything ... even gold or silver.

SSN=2 slave or bond servant status. Now what to do about it and other misc. adhesion contracts?

sirgonzo420
10th January 2011, 02:28 PM

Alloidal title is absolute ownership. You own it without owing fealty (tax) to anyone.

Gold and silver are among the items that still may be owned in allodium. They are termed "portable soil".

Pontoppidan in his history of Norway observes, that in the northern languages odh signifies proprietas and all totum. Hence he derives the odhal right in those countries; and hence too perhaps is derived the udal right in Finland, etc. (See Mac Doual. Inst. part 2) Now the transposition of these northern syllables, allodh, will give us the true etymology of the allodium, or absolute property of the feudists as, by a similiar combination of the latter syllable with the word fee (which signifies we have seen, a conditional reward or stipend) feeodh or feodum will denote stipendiary property.

If you hold real property now generally you do so with a "fee simple" title. The fee is from the feudal period ... stipendiary property .... you hold it as long as you pay the state.

In any case should you have signed up for social security benefits you have not the status to hold allodial title to anything ... even gold or silver.

What if a third party (i.e. one's parents) signed one up for Social Security?

chad
10th January 2011, 02:33 PM
i'm getting tired of this allodial title nonsesne. i've been hearing about it for YEARS now starting with gim1. all i ever see are links to some random patriot website, some youtube video, rants from the "free man" members who know 15 super secret fantasy people who REALLY DID IT, but when pressed to provide proof say "do your own research," etc.

i've yet to see ONE verifiable case of somebody in des moines, iowa who paid off their property and got an allodial title + now never has to pay taxes again.

:oo-->

big country
10th January 2011, 02:35 PM

What if a third party (i.e. one's parents) signed one up for Social Security?

My parents signed me up. I wouldn't work (atleast where I work now) unless I had an SSN. I don't think they would go through the hassle. Large corps aren't that flexible. I don't really know what to do to get out of it now, definitely feel like a slave to it. It sucks.

In other news, I just had a daughter 3 months ago and when the hospital graciously offered to do all the necessary paperwork for her SSN number I marked the "OPT OUT" box with an extra large, extra bolded X. She may get one eventually but for now she is free and no slave to any system.

osoab
10th January 2011, 02:36 PM
Ponce, Good luck with your endeavor. I am very curious to the replies you get about Allodial Title.

I would like to caution you though. Don't go off any rants to people working at the county courthouse.

It only takes one phone call for them to put you under a metal health evaluation.
If you rub the wrong person the wrong way with your inquires, you may be asking for more trouble that it is worth.
I know the above sounds absurd, but with no one else to defend you (immediate family), you could be put into a tight spot.

Book
10th January 2011, 02:37 PM
i'm getting tired of this allodial title nonsense. i've been hearing about it for YEARS now starting with gim1. all i ever see are links to some random patriot website, some youtube video, rants from the "free man" members who know 15 super secret fantasy people who REALLY DID IT, but when pressed to provide proof say "do your own research," etc.

Exactly.

:)

willie pete
10th January 2011, 02:47 PM
I have to think if it was something one could easily do, millions would be doing it, it's sorta like the crowd that says you don't have to pay income tax, people have and are suing over it, VERY VERY few win....

chad
10th January 2011, 02:50 PM
i've yet to see ONE verifiable case of somebody in des moines, iowa who paid off their property and got an allodial title + now never has to pay taxes again.
Why are you waiting for someone else to test the waters? What have you done to either prove or disprove the concept or have you chosen to accept the bonds of slavery for you, your wife and children?

so, you have an allodial title then? you must, because i know you haven't "accepted the bonds of slavery."

please tell me how you did it. "do your own research" cop out does not count.

please tell me. please.

sirgonzo420
10th January 2011, 02:51 PM
The State doesn't own any children, just the legal name on their birth certificate.

The birth certificate is the establishment (by the State) of a legal person.

A maxim of law is that one controls what one creates.

You control your children.

The State controls their "persons".

In my experience, being a man is far superior to being a person.

chad
10th January 2011, 03:00 PM
i didn't skip over it, i just assumed that since you were lecturing and talking down to people, you must have some real life proof or experience with said topic.

Ponce
10th January 2011, 03:04 PM
Chad? and that's why tomorrow I am going in person to find out what is going on with the Allodial Tittle, it could be that only in Texas and one more state (I forgot the name) are the only two places that you can obtain that tittle.........but who knows.......maybe they also do it in Oregon.

The do have a fine law library that is open to the public and I have been there so much that the old man and I have become, more or less, friends.......maybe he knows the answer that we all want to know.

chad
10th January 2011, 03:09 PM
i didn't skip over it, i just assumed that since you were lecturing and talking down to people, you must have some real life proof or experience with said topic.
Sure sorry you don't appreciate my conversational style. My nature has always been to correct errors when I encounter them. You must prefer to live with error.

As to alloidal title my line in the sand is $5 gold and 21 pieces of silver. The communists really don't appreciate either common law or private property and have proven they are more than willing to murder anyone who follows this route. So far they seem to want to let me and my few pitiful holdings alone. I'm pretty sure they would not ignore me if I claimed a township and did what was necessary to hold on to it.

you know, you really are a douche bag.

po boy
10th January 2011, 03:09 PM
Chad, not proof but something to start with.freedom-school.com/land_patents-allodial_title.pdf (http://freedom-school.com/land_patents-allodial_title.pdf)

Also good reading.www.supremilated.com/Recon/ErrantSovereignHandbook.pdf (http://www.supremilated.com/Recon/ErrantSovereignHandbook.pdf)

The "subject of property" by George Gordon. library.georgegordon.com/audio (http://library.georgegordon.com/audio) Go to page 10 at the top then to page 9 for the rest.

Cebu_4_2
10th January 2011, 03:46 PM
Hahaha I'm selling tickets to the Thunderdome! Any takers show goes live at 7pm EST

chad
10th January 2011, 03:55 PM
Hahaha I'm selling tickets to the Thunderdome! Any takers show goes live at 7pm EST

i don't have the energy.