PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Shooter Jared Loughner is Jewish

MAGNES
10th January 2011, 08:27 PM
January 11, 2011
Arizona Shooter Jared Loughner is Jewish

http://www.whitecivilrights.com/?p=4845

by James Buchanan

The man who shot 19 people in Arizona, killing six and severely wounding Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, is Jewish according to an interview by a reporter from Mother Jones magazine. The Mother Jones article notes “about eight hours before he allegedly killed six people and wounded 14, including Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.), in Tucson—Jared Lee Loughner phoned an old and close friend with whom he had gone to high school and college. The friend, Bryce Tierney, was up late watching TV, but he didn’t answer the call. When he later checked his voice mail, he heard a simple message from Loughner: ‘Hey man, it’s Jared. Me and you had good times. Peace out. Later.’ That was it. But later in the day, when Tierney first heard about the Tucson massacre, he had a sickening feeling: ‘They hadn’t released the name, but I said, ‘Holy sh-t, I think it’s Jared that did it.’ ‘ Tierney tells Mother Jones in an exclusive interview that Loughner held a years-long grudge against Giffords and had repeatedly derided her as a ‘fake.’ ….Tierney believes that Loughner was very interested in pushing people’s buttons—and that may have been why he listed Hitler’s Mein Kampf as one of his favorite books on his YouTube page. (Loughner’s mom is Jewish, according to Tierney.)” Loughner also listed the Communist Manifesto as one of his favorite books.

There was a speedy attempt by the left-wing media to portray Loughner as a right-wing lunatic even though other statements by people familiar with Loughner described him as a leftist.

So a mentally ill, left-wing Jew shoots a Congresswoman and the mainstream media tries to pin the blame on the Tea Party, on right-wing White Gentiles and on the pro-White movement. This should be a good reminder to everyone to be suspicious of the mainstream media.

nunaem
10th January 2011, 08:35 PM
He was a nut but not a moron. He knew he would hurt everything he associated with (how could he not?), hence the gold silver anti-gov message after years of leftism.

keehah
10th January 2011, 08:37 PM
Tierney tells Mother Jones in an exclusive interview that Loughner held a years-long grudge against Giffords and had repeatedly derided her as a ‘fake.’

http://riverdaughter.wordpress.com/2011/01/09/2007-letter-from-giffords-found-in-loughners-safe/

From NBC affiliate KPNX-12 in Arizona:

Letter from Giffords found in safe of murder suspect

A letter from Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords found in the safe of the home of accused gunman Jared Loughner thanks him for attending a 2007 “Congress on your Corner” event.

Handwriting on an envelope said, “I planned ahead” and “My assassination.”

It contained Giffords’ name, along with what appeared to be Loughner’s signature.

Those facts were contained as part of a federal complaint filed in U.S. District Court that charges Loughner with two counts of murder and three counts of attempted murder at Giffords’ “Congress on your Corner” event on Saturday.

This matches up with information we heard yesterday:

Caitie Parker, a former classmate, said Loughner had met Gabrielle Giffords at an event in 2007. He “asked her a question and he told me she was ‘stupid and unintelligent’,” she said. Clarence Dupnik, the Pima County Sheriff, said that Loughner had been in contact with Miss Giffords’s office about the event.

From what I have read about paranoid schizophrenia it is not uncommon for them to fixate on someone. It sounds like Loughner may have been fixated on Giffords a year before Sarah Palin ever came on the national scene.

Here is a copy of the criminal complaint filed against Loughner. From the complaint:

Some of the evidence seized from that located included a letter in a safe, addressed to “Mr. Jared Loughney” at 7741 N. Soledad Avenue, from Congresswoman Giffords, on Congressional stationary, dated August 30, 2007, thanking him for attending a “Congress on your Corner” event at the Foothills Mall in Tuscon. Also recovered in the safe was an envelope with handwriting on the envelope stating “I planned ahead,” and “My assassination,” and the name “Giffords,” along with what appears to be Loughner’s signature.

MAGNES
10th January 2011, 08:38 PM
Article linked in original above.

MOTHERJONES.COM

Exclusive: Loughner Friend Explains Alleged Gunman's Grudge Against Giffords
http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/01/jared-lee-loughner-friend-voicemail-phone-message?page=1#

Once, Tierney recalls, Loughner told him, "I'm pretty sure I've come to the conclusion that words mean nothing." Loughner would also tell Tierney and his friends that life "means nothing," and they'd reply, "If it means nothing, what you're saying means nothing."

In college, Loughner became increasingly intrigued with "lucid dreaming," and he grew convinced that he could control his dreams, according to Tierney. In a series of rambling videos posted to his YouTube page, dreams are a frequent topic. In a video posted on December 15, Loughner writes, "My favorite activity is conscience dreaming: the greatest inspiration for my political business information. Some of you don't dream—sadly." In another video, he writes, "The population of dreamers in the United States of America is less than 5%!" Later in the same video he says, "I'm a sleepwalker—who turns off the alarm clock."

In messages on MySpace last month, Loughner declared, "I'll see you on National T.v.! This is foreshadow." He also noted on the website, "I don't feel good: I'm ready to kill a police officer! I can say it."

Tierney believes that Loughner was very interested in pushing people's buttons—and that may have been why he listed Hitler's Mein Kampf as one of his favorite books on his YouTube page. (Loughner's mom is Jewish, according to Tierney.)

MAGNES
10th January 2011, 08:39 PM
Is Loughner’s mother Jewish?

By Ron Kampeas · January 10, 2011

http://blogs.jta.org/politics/article/2011/01/10/2742483/is-loughners-mother-jewish

There's a lot of buzz about the parents of Jared Lee Loughner, the alleged shooter in the attack Saturday that critically wounded Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.) and killed six people in an attack in Tucson.

More precisely, there's a lot of buzz about who these parents are -- we've heard about Loughner's allegedly untoward behavior at a community college, what high school acquaintances have said -- but the New York Times, for instance, shunts until the very end of its profile today what it knows about Randy and Amy Loughner: Randy Loughner was an unpleasant neighbor.

There's not much more, beyond their silence.

Now we get this from Mother Jones. Nick Baumann interviews Bryce Tierney, a friend of Jared's who recalls the alleged shooter's first encounter with Giffords, in 2007 -- and then explains why Jared might have listed Mein Kampf as a "favorite book":

Tierney believes that Loughner was very interested in pushing people's buttons—and that may have been why he listed Hitler's Mein Kampf as one of his favorite books on his YouTube page. (Loughner's mom is Jewish, according to Tierney.)

UPDATE: Amy Joanne Totman and Randy Loughner were married on April 24, 1986 in Pima County -- or perhaps that's the day they got their license, Arizona state records show. No judge is listed -- perhaps suggesting they were married by clergy? I'm not so well versed in these matters.

In any case, Totman is an old English name, and seems fairly common. I'm not seeing any connection, except for what Tierney thinks he remembers -- and even if he remembers correctly, his informant was likely Jared, who may be less than reliable.

MAGNES
10th January 2011, 08:44 PM
THE JEWSMEDIA HAS LISTS OF PEOPLE TO BLAME, NO MATTER FACTS

American Renaissance Denies DHS Charges, Any Affiliation With Shooter
http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/01/09/american-renaissance-denies-dhs-charges-any-affiliation-shooter#

A law enforcement memo based on information provided by DHS and obtained by Fox News suggested strong suspicion linking Jared Loughner, the man accused in the Tucson shooting on Saturday, to what it called an "anti-ZOG (Zionist Occupational Government) and anti-semitic" group known as American Renaissance.

In an effort to counter those charges, the head of the organization responded directly to Fox News' James Rosen on Sunday.

Jared Taylor called DHS' views "scurrilous" and took especial issue with the reference to his group being "anti-ZOG."

"That is complete nonsense," he said. "I have absolutely no idea what DHS is talking about. We have never used the term 'ZOG.' We have never thought in those terms. If this is the level of research we are getting from DHS, then Heaven help us."

Taylor, who earned a BA in philosophy from Yale in 1973 and a master's degree in international economics from the prestigious Institut d'Études Politiques de Paris ("Paris Institute of Political Studies," in English) in 1978, says he had never heard of Loughner until yesterday. Taylor says he checked his organization's records going back twenty years and Loughner never subscribed to AmRen's publications.

Taylor says he also has no indication that Loughner ever attended any of AmRen's events, all of which have been held on the East Coast.

MAGNES
10th January 2011, 08:46 PM
Arizona shooting suspect may be linked to anti-Semitic group
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/arizona-shooting-suspect-may-be-linked-to-anti-semitic-group/story-e6frf7jx-1225984713213

* January 10, 2011 12:41AM

THE suspect being held over Saturday's shooting of US Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords may have links to anti-Semitic race hate group American Renaissance.

An internal Department of Homeland Security (DHS) memo quoted by FOX News Channel revealed the gunman - named by the media as Jared Loughner, 22 - is "possibly linked" to American Renaissance.

The group subscribes to an ideology that is "anti-government, anti-immigration, anti -ZOG (Zionist Occupational Government), anti-Semitic," according to the DHS memo.

Giffords "is the first Jewish female elected to such a high position in the US government. She was also opposite this group's ideology when it came to immigration debate," the note said.

The suspect's mother works the Pima County Board of Supervisors in Arizona, the briefing added.

The DHS confirmed that the FBI have now taken over the investigation.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

Giffords, who was wounded after being shot in the head from close range, remains in critical condition in the hospital Sunday.

Six other people died and 13 were wounded in the shooting.

MORE

Gabrielle Giffords shooting reignites row over rightwing rhetoric in US

Sarah Palin at centre of storm over political vitriol after spree leaves six dead and
congresswoman in critical condition
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jan/09/gabrielle-giffords-shooting-rightwing-rhetoric

General of Darkness
10th January 2011, 08:52 PM
Funny thing, as soon as I saw this picture, I said, fuck me, this prick is a jew. Same like the jews that did colombine etc.

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/havenstein/Loughner%20mug%20shot_0.jpg

Rebel Yarr
10th January 2011, 09:20 PM
So what of a Jew that is alleged to be ....anti-zog that attempted to kill.....

Giffords "is the first Jewish female elected to such a high position in the US government. She was also opposite this group's ideology when it came to immigration debate," the note said.

???

nunaem
10th January 2011, 09:35 PM

???

Perhaps he was originally infatuated with her, then waged a vendetta against her when she did not return love while intentionally guilt by associating right-wingers that he hated all along.

The facts of the case point in this direction. She's cute enough to be loved by a 22 y/o.

It's pretty obvious, in my opinion. A scorned stalker's vendetta against his stalkee and his political enemies via guilt by association. The fact that he kept a letter from the congresswomen in his safe indicated he was a stalker not a right-winger who despised her.

Libertytree
10th January 2011, 09:46 PM
I'm having a real hard time ascribing this as conspiracy, MK Ultra, false flag, etc.. Nothing fits and nothing makes sense, the family dropped the ball obviously but the law really screwed up! WTH? I threaten a congress person and I'm fairly sure someone is gonna come knockin' at my door and the local PD knew he was a wack job with animosity with her.

The political aftermath of this is typical, left vs right, right vs left, leading to nowhere except for some further curtailment of our freedoms and agreed to by a non-partisan committee :oo--> Theater in the aftermath of a phsyco outburst, keeping the spectators at the circus in awe. Sometimes there just is a crazy bastard in our midst...but for the puppet masters this is a freebie and they'll get their mileage out of it.

nunaem
10th January 2011, 09:52 PM

???

Perhaps he was originally infatuated with her, then waged a vendetta against her when she did not return love while intentionally guilt by associating right-wingers that he hated all along.

The facts of the case point in this direction. She's cute enough to be loved by a 22 y/o.

It's pretty obvious, in my opinion. A scorned stalker's vendetta against his stalkee and his political enemies via guilt by association. The fact that he kept a letter from the congresswomen in his safe indicated he was a stalker not a right-winger who despised her.

I think my explanation fits the facts perfectly.

*pats self on back*

silver solution
10th January 2011, 10:00 PM
I'm having a real hard time ascribing this as conspiracy, MK Ultra, false flag, etc.. Nothing fits and nothing makes sense, the family dropped the ball obviously but the law really screwed up! WTH? I threaten a congress person and I'm fairly sure someone is gonna come knockin' at my door and the local PD knew he was a wack job with animosity with her.

The political aftermath of this is typical, left vs right, right vs left, leading to nowhere except for some further curtailment of our freedoms and agreed to by a non-partisan committee :oo--> Theater in the aftermath of a phsyco outburst, keeping the spectators at the circus in awe. Sometimes there just is a crazy bastard in our midst...but for the puppet masters this is a freebie and they'll get their mileage out of it.
Every thing you state here says Government did it!

Libertytree
10th January 2011, 10:11 PM

Every thing you state here says Government did it!

I think this was a gift laid in their lap and it shall not go unwasted, just MHO.

Twisted Titan
11th January 2011, 07:45 AM
Jew on Jew crime??

Let them do with him what they will

Just leave me and my arms alone.

T

lapis
11th January 2011, 08:17 AM
I was just reading about this in the comments to a Laughner story on Zero Hedge:

"The Idea of Equality in Force of Charges"
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/idea-equality-force-charges

The writer was wondering why Laughner is not being charged with domestic terrorism.

midnight rambler
11th January 2011, 08:28 AM
I was just reading about this in the comments to a Laughner story on Zero Hedge:

The writer was wondering why Laughner is not being charged with domestic terrorism.

Probably due to a lack of evidence. Someone would have to be insane as Laughner to try to prove that his actions "appear to be intended":

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping;

midnight rambler
11th January 2011, 08:44 AM

Probably due to a lack of evidence. Someone would have to be insane as Laughner to try to prove that his actions "appear to be intended":

(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping;

In this case, if anyone can be accused of domestic terrorism under 18 USC 2331 it would be the gungrabbers who cannot wait until the bodies are buried to push their agenda.

Everyone should note how this tragedy has become a HUGE media spectacle. Violent TNB goes unreported yet 0bango must make a trip down to Tucson for some political gain in the media spotlight.

EE_
11th January 2011, 10:00 AM

This just described the Mexican border problem.

JDRock
11th January 2011, 02:28 PM

???

"at times we will find it neccessary to kill even our own..." protocols of the learned elders of zion

MAGNES
11th January 2011, 03:42 PM
The reason why this matters so much is what the media was doing from day one,
the ADL, SPLC, got in on it as well, " right wing extremists ", they blamed and linked
American Renaissance to him, AR is pro Jewish too, so that was comical, but they
are seen as " white supremacists " , AR has a couple of pieces on this, they were
forced to defend themselves, the media also tied the right to this at all levels,
Tea Party, conservatives, Ron Paulers, 9/11 truthers, even NeoCon " conservatives ",
all false accusatory smear jobs,

Turns out the guy is a babbling nut, a leftist, and a Jew and he was known for
death threats and nothing was done about him. Is the media going to apologize
and correct their record. DHS actually weighed in as well to correct the record
about their memo and American Renaissance.

Jared Loughner is a product of Sheriff Dupnik’s office
http://gold-silver.us/forum/general-discussion/jared-loughner-is-a-product-of-sheriff-dupniks-office/

They are going after 1st adn 2nd Amendments cause of their own incompetence.

MAGNES
11th January 2011, 03:51 PM
FBI WEBSITE COMPILED STATISTICS, add one more for the Jews,
even if it was " white supremacist " they would be least concern still.

http://oi54.tinypic.com/2znpzjn.jpg

MAGNES
11th January 2011, 03:54 PM
CONSOLIDATING KEY INFO

GD is so right, the entire media is now covering their ass, this is Columbine all over again.
Jews did Columbine and they murdered Christians, media shut up and covered up, even
the NY POST covered this truth, the Skunk at Jucidial broke it for the web, #1 enemy for truth.

Now this makes sense why Dupnik was saying what he was saying. He was covering his ASS.

by James Kelley

This is the report that Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik has been dreading since the tragic event on Saturday January 8.

The sheriff has been editorializing and politicizing the event since he took the podium to report on the incident. His blaming of radio personalities and bloggers is a pre-emptive strike because Mr. Dupnik knows this tragedy lays at his feet and his office. Six people died on his watch and he could have prevented it. He needs to step up and start apologizing to the families of the victims instead of spinning this event to serve his own political agenda.

Jared Loughner, pronounced by the Sheriff as Lock-ner, saying it was the Polish pronunciation. Of course he meant Scott or Irish but that isn’t the point. The point is he and his office have had previous contact with the alleged assailant in the past and that is how he knows how to pronounce the name.

Jared Loughner has been making death threats by phone to many people in Pima County including staff of Pima Community College, radio personalities and local bloggers. When Pima County Sheriff’s Office was informed, his deputies assured the victims that he was being well managed by the mental health system. It was also suggested that further pressing of charges would be unnecessary and probably cause more problems than it solved as Jared Loughner has a family member that works for Pima County. Amy Loughner is a Natural Resource specialist for the Pima County Parks and Recreation. My sympathies and my heart goes out to her and the rest of Mr. Loughner’s family. This tragedy must be tearing them up inside wondering if they had done the right things in trying to manage Jared’s obvious mental instability.

Every victim of his threats previously must also be wondering if this tragedy could have been prevented if they had been more aggressive in pursuing charges against Mr. Loughner. Perhaps with a felony conviction he would never have been able to lawfully by the Glock 9mm Model 19 that he used to strike down the lives of six people and decimate 14 more.

This was not an act of politics. This was an act of a mentally disturbed young man hell bent on getting his 15 minutes of infamy. The Pima County Sheriff’s Department was aware of his violent nature and they failed to act appropriately. This tragedy leads right back to Sherriff Dupnik and all the spin in the world is not going to change that fact.

http://thechollajumps.wordpress.com/2011/01/09/jared-loughner-is-a-product-of-sheriff-dupniks-office/

keehah
11th January 2011, 07:35 PM
Is this the ADL's way of confirming he is Jewish? ;)

http://www.jta.org/news/article/2011/01/11/2742496/obama-calls-giffords-rabbi

WASHINGTON (JTA) -- An analysis of Internet musings by Jared Lee Loughner dismisses speculation that the accused Arizona gunman may have targeted U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords because she is Jewish.

"In the end, the writings so far revealed seem to indicate no particular leanings about race, and it is difficult to come away from the postings with such a conclusion," according to the analysis published Tuesday by the Anti-Defamation League.

The ADL analysis also said that the writings do not "point to a particular ideology or belief system."

Loughner's "semi-coherent" writings "are indicative of an individual who has been exposed to a number of different ideas, from across the political spectrum, and has sometimes appropriated external concepts -- often seemingly divorced from their original context," the analysis said.

silver solution
11th January 2011, 07:58 PM
CONSOLIDATING KEY INFO

GD is so right, the entire media is now covering their ass, this is Columbine all over again.
Jews did Columbine and they murdered Christians, media shut up and covered up, even
the NY POST covered this truth, the Skunk at Jucidial broke it for the web, #1 enemy for truth.

Now this makes sense why Dupnik was saying what he was saying. He was covering his ASS.

by James Kelley

This is the report that Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik has been dreading since the tragic event on Saturday January 8.

The sheriff has been editorializing and politicizing the event since he took the podium to report on the incident. His blaming of radio personalities and bloggers is a pre-emptive strike because Mr. Dupnik knows this tragedy lays at his feet and his office. Six people died on his watch and he could have prevented it. He needs to step up and start apologizing to the families of the victims instead of spinning this event to serve his own political agenda.

Jared Loughner, pronounced by the Sheriff as Lock-ner, saying it was the Polish pronunciation. Of course he meant Scott or Irish but that isn’t the point. The point is he and his office have had previous contact with the alleged assailant in the past and that is how he knows how to pronounce the name.

Jared Loughner has been making death threats by phone to many people in Pima County including staff of Pima Community College, radio personalities and local bloggers. When Pima County Sheriff’s Office was informed, his deputies assured the victims that he was being well managed by the mental health system. It was also suggested that further pressing of charges would be unnecessary and probably cause more problems than it solved as Jared Loughner has a family member that works for Pima County. Amy Loughner is a Natural Resource specialist for the Pima County Parks and Recreation. My sympathies and my heart goes out to her and the rest of Mr. Loughner’s family. This tragedy must be tearing them up inside wondering if they had done the right things in trying to manage Jared’s obvious mental instability.

Every victim of his threats previously must also be wondering if this tragedy could have been prevented if they had been more aggressive in pursuing charges against Mr. Loughner. Perhaps with a felony conviction he would never have been able to lawfully by the Glock 9mm Model 19 that he used to strike down the lives of six people and decimate 14 more.

This was not an act of politics. This was an act of a mentally disturbed young man hell bent on getting his 15 minutes of infamy. The Pima County Sheriff’s Department was aware of his violent nature and they failed to act appropriately. This tragedy leads right back to Sherriff Dupnik and all the spin in the world is not going to change that fact.

http://thechollajumps.wordpress.com/2011/01/09/jared-loughner-is-a-product-of-sheriff-dupniks-office/

What happened to Skunk. Every time something happened I went to his site to get his insite. Saved me a lot of time trying to figure it out as he was on top of things. I checked his site all the time.

BrewTech
11th January 2011, 09:49 PM
‘Hey man, it’s Jared. Me and you had good times. Peace out. Later.’

This from a guy who supposedly obsessed about grammar? Hmmmm... ::)

Sorry, just stuck out like a sore thumb for me.

palani
12th January 2011, 05:10 AM
http://rense.com/general92/mediac.htm

We now learn that Jared Lee Loughner's mother Amy Loughner is a member of the SAME Reform synagogue as Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords! That means that Amy's son, who lives with his Jewish parents, Amy and Randy Loughner, is ALSO a member of the same synagogue as his shooting victim, Rep. Giffords. Why didn't we hear about this from our super-sleuth national media?

gunDriller
12th January 2011, 06:10 AM
Jew on Jew crime??

Let them do with him what they will

Just leave me and my arms alone.

T

the IDF soldiers have a T-shirt with a picture of a pregnant Palestinian woman.

the caption is, "one shot, 2 kills."

http://brianakira.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/1-shot-2-kills-idf-t-shirt.jpg

so, in this case ... was the Judge Jewish ? ... well, i'm not sure what the caption would be.

JDRock
12th January 2011, 07:12 AM
renses link to a story proving they attended the same synagogue ( which would explain their friendship) was yanked yesterday by jewgle :oo-->

Awoke
12th January 2011, 07:53 AM
I just read an article in yesterdays "Toronto Sun" in which at the end of the article they made ties to Jeremy bieng "Anti-world government" and "anti-global currency", but curiously enough (sarc), I can't find an electronic version of the article.

ShortJohnSilver
12th January 2011, 10:48 AM

We now learn that Jared Lee Loughner's mother Amy Loughner is a member of the SAME Reform synagogue as Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords! That means that Amy's son, who lives with his Jewish parents, Amy and Randy Loughner, is ALSO a member of the same synagogue as his shooting victim, Rep. Giffords. Why didn't we hear about this from our super-sleuth national media?

Where is the rabbi or other spokesperson for the synagogue? Usually there is a rabbi, who may or may not also be the president of the congregation.

Interesting isn't it that there is no person being interviewed?

MAGNES
12th January 2011, 12:43 PM

Where is the rabbi or other spokesperson for the synagogue? Usually there is a rabbi, who may or may not also be the president of the congregation.

Interesting isn't it that there is no person being interviewed?

This may or may not be true, I was very well aware of this information and did
not put it up, the problem is we are not told what the source is and/or who did the
work, the author of this assumes because of the Mother Jones article, if Loughner
is Jewish, he assumes they have a Rabbi/Congregation from the area, etc, assuming
would be wrong because huge majority of Jews are not affiliated in any way.

The media machine did freeze up and changed rhetoric though, they know things.

Here is a huge thread and the author of these reports.
Keep in mind the media is totally wrong about huge things.
Being wrong here is not a big deal.
Read carefully , we are not told the source, it just feeds off of Mother Jones article.
http://www.whitenewsnow.com/forums/us-news-white-folks/13368-mother-jones-reports-loughners-friend-says-jareds-mom-jewish.html

More and more info is coming out about this guy, he is a scary individual,
Sheriff's office is withholding information too, again, like Columbine, they
know of him. He also has a skull shrine in his back yard.

Arizona shooting: Pima County Sheriff's Department, college won't release data on suspect
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/01/12/20110112gabrielle-giffords-arizona-shooting-pima-county-wont-release-jared-loughner-records.html

Police Visited Loughner Home Before Tucson Shooting - NYTimes.com
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/12/us/12loughner.html?_r=1

Here are the attempted smears, how totally wrong the media is and how
they have lists of people to target and a game plan, no matter facts.

Smears against Jared Taylor and American Renaissance were false - Charleston Charleston Conservative | Examiner.com
http://www.examiner.com/charleston-conservative-in-charleston-sc/fox-news-was-worst-offender-post-az-shooting-accusations#ixzz1AlyNcM65
AMREM is also Jewish friendly, what a joke, they are targeted as " white supremacists ".

MAGNES
12th January 2011, 12:49 PM
Love the history in just one cartoon,
I have a whole folder of political cartoons on key issues.
They record history in a snapshot.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2h2iloy.jpg

MAGNES
12th January 2011, 12:57 PM
Loughner’s Jewish mother? Not so much

By Ron Kampeas · January 12, 2011
http://blogs.jta.org/politics/article/2011/01/12/2742519/loughners-jewish-mother-not-so-much

Loughner's family was in no way Jewish, nor was his mother -- but she might have mentioned her Jewish grandfather, beloved enough to live on in her brother's name, with pride or interest. Under those circumstances Loughner, who sought "chaos" according to Tierney, might have sought to provoke his mother and his uncle by pretending to admire (or actually admiring) Adolph Hitler. He might have told Tierney that his mother was Jewish as a shorthand, or might have seen her as Jewish -- like I said, not the most reliable reporter. Or he might have explained the lineage, and Tierney might understandably have conflated it as "mother Jewish."

[ how about addressing what the media did day one, " white supremacist " , even
Fox News got in on it mixing up DHS ]

MAGNES
12th January 2011, 12:59 PM
An excellent article.

Is Jared Lee Loughner Jewish?
Kevin MacDonald on January 10, 2011 — 106 Comments
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/01/is-jared-lee-loughner-jewish/

The Jewish Telegraph Agency picked up the Fox memo and ran with it, emphasizing the idea that Loughner targeted Giffords because she was Jewish: “Memo Notes Giffords’ Judaism in Motives of Alleged Attacker.” American Renaissance is (absurdly) described as “anti-ZOG (Zionist Occupational Government) [and] anti-Semitic.”

However, Mother Jones reports that Jared Lee Loughner’s best friend claims that Loughner’s mother is Jewish. This would seem to be a problem for the anti-Semitism motive. According to the friend, Loughner disliked Giffords because she didn’t properly answer his question at a public meeting. The question: “‘What is government if words have no meaning?”

In other words, he is a nut case who has trouble with distinguishing real from unreal. From the description provided by the friend, it looks to me like some kind of schizophrenia–for example, believing in an alternate reality where he could fly and where he could dream anything he wanted and make it seem real.

In fact one of his YouTube videos combines the nutcase theme with the Jewish theme. In “My Final Thoughts: Jared Lee Loughner!” he says, ”If B.C.E. years are unable to start then A.D.E years are unable to begin. B.C.E. years are unable to start. Thus, A.D.E years are unable to begin.” (See here.) Besides the weirdness of the syllogism, B.C.E. stands for Before Common Era, a way that Jewish scholars commonly refer to the period before Christ was born without referring to anything Christian. Non-Jews don’t use it unless they are trying to impress Jews with their respect for Jewish hostility toward Christianity.

But the A.D.E. is not standard usage for anyone. Jewish scholars just write C.E.–Common Era and the rest of us use A.D. So maybe it’s just another aspect of his craziness.

keehah
28th January 2011, 05:06 AM
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread14425.html

2.)

Giffords Wikipedia Spikes In Page Views In Days Before Shooting -- Investigation, Not Conspiracy Theory, Needed. By Friday January 7 more than three times as many people were looking at Gabrielle Giffords's Wikipedia page than had done so in a normal day in the previous month and a half

15.) One anagram of Jared Laughner is: "Judah Enlarger"

16.) The event in which Mrs. Giffords was shot was called "Congress on your Corner" and was held at 7170 Oracle Rd.

Ok just look at this odd coincidence:

Mark E. Kelly's first mission to space was on the STS-108. When going to wiki's STS-108 page; there is a section at the bottom called "Honoring victims of the September 11 attacks"

All the astronauts and cosmonauts on board Endeavour and the International Space Station will take time today to remember the victims, their families and rescue workers in a special message from space,

Combine that with the 9 year old girl "Christina Greene" who was born on Sep. 11, 2001

And the fact that the shooter "Jared Laughner's" birthday is Sep. 10th.

Just coincidence right?

this story screams "Manchurian Candidate"

EE_
28th January 2011, 05:25 AM
Since the facts will never be released, I'm going to go to say Jared Loughner's intended target (that you hear nothing about) was Federal Judge John Roll.
Prove me wrong.

Who holds a higher position, a federal judge or a congresswoman?

Awoke
28th January 2011, 06:06 AM
Since the facts will never be released, I'm going to go to say Jared Loughner's intended target (that you hear nothing about) was Federal Judge John Roll.
Prove me wrong.

I don't doubt it. I remember reading something regarding John Roll making a ruling or a statement that was not PTB-friendly.

Add to that, all we hear about in regards to this event is "Giffords giffords giffords", with no mention of Roll.

Roll was a Christian as well.

EE_
28th January 2011, 06:10 AM
Prove me wrong.

I don't doubt it. I remember reading something regarding John Roll making a ruling or a statement that was not PTB-friendly.

Add to that, all we hear about in regards to this event is "Giffords giffords giffords", with no mention of Roll.

1 + 1 = 2

JDRock
28th January 2011, 04:43 PM
Prove me wrong.

agreed EE....for the simple reason that i ALWAYS look in the opposite direction the zio press wants me to look.....and your correct they want all our attention centered on giffords.

equineluvr
4th May 2014, 12:13 AM
Loughner’s Jewish mother? Not so much

By Ron Kampeas · January 12, 2011
http://blogs.jta.org/politics/article/2011/01/12/2742519/loughners-jewish-mother-not-so-much

Loughner's family was in no way Jewish, nor was his mother -- but she might have mentioned her Jewish grandfather, beloved enough to live on in her brother's name, with pride or interest. Under those circumstances Loughner, who sought "chaos" according to Tierney, might have sought to provoke his mother and his uncle by pretending to admire (or actually admiring) Adolph Hitler. He might have told Tierney that his mother was Jewish as a shorthand, or might have seen her as Jewish -- like I said, not the most reliable reporter. Or he might have explained the lineage, and Tierney might understandably have conflated it as "mother Jewish."

[ how about addressing what the media did day one, " white supremacist " , even
Fox News got in on it mixing up DHS ]

Loughner is indeed a J!

His mother's maiden name was Totman. Many J names end in "-man."

Jewishness is an ETHNICITY! One CANNOT convert to a huge schnoz and being tight with money.

That article references RELIGION ("Catholic") and CITIZENSHIP ("Irish." Ireland is a COUNTRY, and there can be Js in any country.), which have nothing to do with ETHNICITY.

equineluvr
4th May 2014, 12:16 AM

Roll was a Catholic. Do you know which group founded Catholicism? (ALL popes have been tribal members.)

In addition, Roll was a 4th-degree Knight of Columbus. KOC is basically the Catholic branch of Freemasonry.
That's close enough in my book to consider him a player.

MC Slave
22nd January 2015, 04:49 AM
Loughner is indeed a J!

His mother's maiden name was Totman. Many J names end in "-man."

Jewishness is an ETHNICITY! One CANNOT convert to a huge schnoz and being tight with money.

That article references RELIGION ("Catholic") and CITIZENSHIP ("Irish." Ireland is a COUNTRY, and there can be Js in any country.), which have nothing to do with ETHNICITY.

Lol! Love that! "Jewishness is an ETHNICITY! One CANNOT convert to a huge schnoz and being tight with money." :)