PDA

View Full Version : Interesting turn of events, about court case....by me

Ponce
11th January 2011, 09:57 AM
Going to court this morning my pickup broke down (I don't know yet why), so first I called the court house to let them know about it, I then called the AAA to come and pick up my little Toyoa (first time that it has broken down in 20 years, my fault, no water).......when I go home I was about to leave once again in my Rab4 and the phone rang, it was the court house telling me that they would postpone my case, I thank her and told her that I had a receip from the triple AAA that I could show them.....whe told me "We already know about it and that's why we are giving you a new date".......it looks to me that they called the triple AAA to find out if I was telling the truth.

They now can check on you at anytime fast like.

EE_
11th January 2011, 10:04 AM
Now if they could only tell if a person is an illegal or not when hiring them, that fast?

Ponce
11th January 2011, 10:25 AM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh EE, or you won't see Ponce anymore ahahahahahahaha........actually I wanted to check on the Allolial Title (does "title" has one t or two ?).....will do it next time that I go to the big town.

Jazkal
11th January 2011, 10:31 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allodial_title

Low_five
11th January 2011, 10:33 AM
There is only one explanation. The jews broke your truck, and communicated to jew regional command that mission was accomplished, and to dispatch a jew-wrecker to take your truck. Youll never see the truck again. Sorry.

Ponce
11th January 2011, 10:39 AM
Hahahahahahah I came home with my little pick up.......I only trust Ponce with it.............but......... five years ago someone did sabotage it by loosing up all the nuts from the disk brakes, but I was lucky because they went down on a flat and no on the turning mountain roads that we have here.

Low_five
11th January 2011, 10:45 AM
What do you think is wrong with it? Electrical, mechanical, or fuel? I vote sabotaged fuel system, because thats easiest to access.

Ponce
11th January 2011, 10:50 AM
Low Five? like I posted on my initial post..........water...... the only thing is......how much damage did I do by being stupid.

Low_five
11th January 2011, 11:43 AM
Oh shitsticks. Does it not start or what?

gunDriller
11th January 2011, 11:49 AM
well i hope it works out to your satisfaction, court things can be stressful.

Ponce
11th January 2011, 12:36 PM
Gun? I see it more like a challenge.....specially when I have a good defence ;D........long ago I learned that is of no use to worry to much about anything but simple take immediate action and do the best that you can with what you have.

Low Five?..........ok, it was no my foult, radiator came apart at the top and the engine now has a tapping sound (mechanic will have to adjust the valves).

Dogman
11th January 2011, 12:48 PM
Gun? I see it more like a challenge.....specially when I have a good defence ;D........long ago I learned that is of no use to worry to much about anything but simple take immediate action and do the best that you can with what you have.

Low Five?..........ok, it was no my foult, radiator came apart at the top and the engine now has a tapping sound (mechanic will have to adjust the valves).

Or you now have a flat spot on one of your bearings or cam. :boohoo