PDA

View Full Version : FEMALE CHIMPOUT VIDEO - brief nudity

Book
11th January 2011, 05:55 PM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/florida/police-probe-wild-melee-caught-tape

3-minute video

:o

Heimdhal
11th January 2011, 06:02 PM
http://davidkiyokawa.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/jane-goodall.jpg

interesting.......

Ponce
11th January 2011, 06:04 PM
I am surprised that someone didn't bring out a gun.........their style.

chad
11th January 2011, 06:06 PM
i always like how in all of these videos there are 30 people standing around going "whoop! oh yea!" and filming it, but none of them are doing anything to break it up and reclaim civility.

Spectrism
11th January 2011, 06:08 PM
Looked like monkeys in a zoo. That is really a condemning view of a social group. I would be embarassed to be a part of that mess. I don't know what that store was, but can you imagine trying to do business surrounded by that?

midnight rambler
11th January 2011, 06:09 PM
Diversity is what enriches our culture. At least that's the rumor.

Heimdhal
11th January 2011, 06:11 PM
i always like how in all of these videos there are 30 people standing around going "whoop! oh yea!" and filming it, but none of them are doing anything to break it up and reclaim civility.

One must first be civilized to claim civility, much less re-claim it.

All of civility depends on being able to contain the rage of individuals.
-Joshua Lederberg

RJB
11th January 2011, 06:42 PM
No matter how much I try to convince myself that my time should be devoted to important stories, I can't seem to by-pass threads about Stalinists crapping themselves or threads with "chimpout" in the title.

One of the best...

Mad_Max
11th January 2011, 06:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE

Wait till the checks stop coming in...

Libertytree
11th January 2011, 07:03 PM
The dudes couldn't have had a brawl if they wanted to, cause they can't even keep their friggin pants up.

willie pete
11th January 2011, 07:06 PM
is anyone surprised? ...I'm not... :D

Bullion_Bob
11th January 2011, 07:13 PM
"wha...dey no more Chicken?!? or dey jus outta Chicken??"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQHQIhJbeFo&feature=related

Yes sir, dey is no more chicken. Chicken is extinct.

:ROFL:

willie pete
11th January 2011, 07:19 PM
^^^ what's wrong with the sign @ 00:38? :D

nunaem
11th January 2011, 07:21 PM
^^^ what's wrong with the sign @ 00:38? :D

I due not know what your talking about.

joe_momma
11th January 2011, 07:36 PM
:P

must now pluck out eyes -

what is seen cannot be unseen........

mike88
11th January 2011, 07:46 PM
TNB. A segregated, gov't protected, fully physically matured humanoid subspecies with an 80 IQ and an entitlement mindset can act no other way.

nunaem
11th January 2011, 07:50 PM
TNB. A segregated, gov't protected, fully physically matured humanoid subspecies with an 80 IQ and an entitlement mindset can act no other way.

They are fully physically mature by 15, but of course their brains get short shrift in the process.

BrewTech
11th January 2011, 09:02 PM
Looked like monkeys in a zoo. That is really a condemning view of a social group. I would be embarassed to be a part of that mess. I don't know what that store was, but can you imagine trying to do business surrounded by that?

Totally agree with ya here... did you notice it SOUNDED like a zoo as well? All the hooting and whatnot?

Watching this particular video, I couldn't help equating what I was seeing with primate behaviors I have seen. I feel kind of odd saying that, but I can't help but see it. It's plain as day.

midnight rambler
11th January 2011, 09:06 PM
As has been noted, when the entitlements quit rolling in that segment of the population is going to be a HUGE problem. Of course that's all been social engineered into the mix.

nunaem
11th January 2011, 09:19 PM
As has been noted, when the entitlements quit rolling in that segment of the population is going to be a HUGE problem. Of course that's all been social engineered into the mix.

I predict they will only be a huge problem for a couple months. (not so) Coincidentally that is how long a person can go without food.

Libertytree
11th January 2011, 11:06 PM

I predict they will only be a huge problem for a couple months. (not so) Coincidentally that is how long a person can go without food.

The majority will only be a problem temporarily, as they will be absorbed into the FEMA operation rather quickly. They are the 1st batch of sheep. The second batch of sheep are more resistant but will buckle eventually to feed their young. There are probably degrees of hesitant/resistant people but that's ok it lets the .gov absorb people slowly.

Now, who do we have left? Take your pick, jack boots, org crime, gangs, patriot cells, lone wolves.

ShortJohnSilver
12th January 2011, 04:11 AM

The majority will only be a problem temporarily, as they will be absorbed into the FEMA operation rather quickly. They are the 1st batch of sheep. The second batch of sheep are more resistant but will buckle eventually to feed their young. There are probably degrees of hesitant/resistant people but that's ok it lets the .gov absorb people slowly.

Now, who do we have left? Take your pick, jack boots, org crime, gangs, patriot cells, lone wolves.

If it gets to "zombie time" I can't help but think they will be bused somewhere and turned loose on the local population, as a distraction or as a way of degrading that group's capabilities.

Spectrism
12th January 2011, 07:20 AM
The problem with zombie time in those areas is that the decent folk will be wiped out and the conniving / strong/ viscious ones will survive. I feel bad for the good black people who are caught up in that mess..... but then again, the white folk will have their "finer" moments too.

Its time for another good end-of-the-world zombie movie. I should write a story.

JDRock
12th January 2011, 07:23 AM
...you can take n@ggers out of the jungle, but we cant seem to take the jungle out of the n@gger.

madfranks
12th January 2011, 07:57 AM
"wha...dey no more Chicken?!? or dey jus outta Chicken??"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQHQIhJbeFo&feature=related

Yes sir, dey is no more chicken. Chicken is extinct.

:ROFL:

Hahahahaha! That was priceless! The white guy says "no big deal I'll go get a pizza", and that large black woman was yelling back at the machine! Yelling. At the machine. At a pre-recorded message. She was yelling at it. :D

SilverMagnet
12th January 2011, 10:38 AM
Paint them all the same color huh? Evidently most here have had little to no interaction with good black people. I know a few with integrity. We are coming to your house wtshtf.

nunaem
12th January 2011, 10:52 AM
Paint them all the same color huh? Evidently most here have had little to no interaction with good black people. I know a few with integrity. We are coming to your house wtshtf.

The good black people have developed the unhealthy habit of being beaten to death by their (pri)mates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXKnaHxhx68&feature=related

That's what you get for being a black honor student. ::)

Book
12th January 2011, 10:57 AM
Paint them all the same color huh? Evidently most here have had little to no interaction with good black people. I know a few with integrity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzNhaLUT520

Yeah...you posted this video a couple of months ago here. Your neighbor?

:D

cedarchopper
12th January 2011, 11:15 AM
That video was interesting...those females were menacing, they could kick ass. You could tell that wasn't their 1st rodeo.

midnight rambler
12th January 2011, 11:37 AM

The problem is that over time as a result of the entitlement culture there are fewer and fewer good black people as the old school black folks die off. I'll give you an example from personal experience: in the early '80s I used to work for a company which only owned rent houses on the side of town which was predominately minorities. So I got to see the insides of dozens and dozens of homes of a wide spectrum of minorities. The older black folks took pride in themselves, held jobs, did not hold a grudge toward whitey, and their homes, while modest and often outdated, were kept clean and orderly. OTOH, generally I more often than not found that the young blacks acting immorally (doing drugs and randomly having sex with just anyone, popping out the resultant children right and left), staying up all right and sleeping during the day, not holding a gainful job, insides of their homes were filthy and unkempt, and living off of all manner of entitlements, with a sh*tty outlook on the world. The typical scenario when I made a service call to a house where a younger generation of blacks were - the 'man' of the house was being roused out of bed at 1 PM, there were drugs scattered all over the coffee table, there was no evidence that housekeeping had ever occurred, there was crap everywhere on the floor, all surfaces were soiled, etc., etc. That's just not something I would ever see in the home of black folks over 50 (at the time).

Twisted Titan
12th January 2011, 01:06 PM
That video was interesting...those females were menacing, they could kick ass. You could tell that wasn't their 1st rodeo.

Not to glamorize it but I was actually surprised that nobody got stabbed or shot.

It was actually a straight knuckle up affair .

Maybe there is a little honor among the Podlings.

T

SilverMagnet
12th January 2011, 01:06 PM
You are correct MR in a sense as the vast modern majority do have a poor mental outlook. I have been humbled on a few occasions by some very good hearted ones though.

mick silver
12th January 2011, 01:12 PM
one more f..king reason why i no longer live in a city . i would hate to be near one when the shit comes

midnight rambler
12th January 2011, 01:17 PM
You are correct MR in a sense as the vast modern majority do have a poor mental outlook. I have been humbled on a few occasions by some very good hearted ones though.

There are still upstanding black folks with loving souls to be found, however due to the historical circumstances of blacks the controllers find ways to use those circumstances to manipulate, exploit, use, and abuse blacks in general. And I think Dave Chappelle nailed it in his discussion of making strong black men wear dresses in the entertainment industry. Oh no, we cannot have strong black men setting good examples, we need to make them appear as sexual deviants.

madfranks
12th January 2011, 03:08 PM

Not to glamorize it but I was actually surprised that nobody got stabbed or shot.

It was actually a straight knuckle up affair .

Maybe there is a little honor among the Podlings.

T

Honor? After watching that video you can't possibly think it was due to honor that they didn't use weapons. They either didn't have them or it didn't occur to them to use them.

steyr_m
12th January 2011, 09:02 PM

I'm not saying that good blacks don't exist; but holy crap, all the bad one's cancel out the few good ones. There is no such thing as a good black neighbourhood, anywhere.

I have to ask it, where do you live? If you don't live with them, you can't form an honest opinion.

DMac
13th January 2011, 10:41 AM

I'm not saying that good blacks don't exist; but holy crap, all the bad one's cancel out the few good ones. There is no such thing as a good black neighbourhood, anywhere.

I have to ask it, where do you live? If you don't live with them, you can't form an honest opinion.

Cambria Heights, NY is a predominately black neighborhood, near the Queens/Nassau county border. A very nice middle class neighborhood.

There are some out there, though yea, most are ghetto.

The history of the blacks in the USA is so fvcked up that I am amazed, given how learned most here think they are, that the people as a whole are continually written off.

You don't have to shit on all other races in order to be proud of your own.

nunaem
13th January 2011, 11:18 AM
The history of the blacks in the USA is so fvcked up

You think that's bad? Look at the history of blacks in their own countries.

solid
13th January 2011, 11:24 AM

I have a lot of personal experiences with black communities, so I'll chime in. Yes, a lot more crime and violence, however I'd say it is 3% of the population in those areas causing all the trouble. 97% of them are good people. Different tastes, different lifestyles, but good people inside who,for whatever reason, are stuck living in sh*tty areas.

nunaem
13th January 2011, 12:01 PM

I have a lot of personal experiences with black communities, so I'll chime in. Yes, a lot more crime and violence, however I'd say it is 3% of the population in those areas causing all the trouble. 97% of them are good people. Different tastes, different lifestyles, but good people inside who,for whatever reason, are stuck living in sh*tty areas.

I'd say it's more like 20% who are brutes, 75% who are indifferent, and 5% who try to build a civilization but are thwarted by the rest. It's unfortunate, but the minority who are savages ruin it for the majority who are capable of being civilized.

I live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro, so I know.

solid
13th January 2011, 12:20 PM
I'd say it's more like 20% who are brutes, 75% who are indifferent, and 5% who try to build a civilization but are thwarted by the rest. It's unfortunate, but the minority who are savages ruin it for the majority who are capable of being civilized.

??? So, 1 out of 5 people you see about, would try and take your lunch money if given the opportunity? Are you counting little old ladies, and children, as well?

I was being generous at 3%, won't say where, but you heard gunshots pretty much every day. More violence than most folks would think possible, in fact.

midnight rambler
13th January 2011, 12:25 PM
Frankly I have my doubts about the % of brutes being as high as 20%, I think some of the brutish behavior maybe posing due to survival in that culture. What one REALLY needs to be concerned with are the sociopaths and especially the psychopaths as the latter will kill you in a heartbeat without any warning signals at all.

ximmy
13th January 2011, 12:32 PM
From my perspective 1 out of 3 black women I encounter have strange major personal issues...

They are angry at me even before we interact (looking for a fight).
They have attitudes that they are not being paid enough attention too, then if you do, they ignore you.
Every word you speak is calculated through some strange "was that offensive" filter...

The other 2 out of 3 are just as normal as anybody else

I don't get it... :-\

Book
13th January 2011, 12:35 PM
Frankly I have my doubts about the % of brutes being as high as 20%, I think some of the brutish behavior maybe posing due to survival in that culture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlwIyitMKUc

Yeah...just posing to survive in Whitey's brutish world.

:oo-->

nunaem
13th January 2011, 12:35 PM

??? So, 1 out of 5 people you see about, would try and take your lunch money if given the opportunity? Are you counting little old ladies, and children, as well?

I was being generous at 3%, won't say where, but you heard gunshots pretty much every day. More violence than most folks would think possible, in fact.

No. Savage/brutish doesn't necessarily mean violent but they tend to be. I mean they will never care about anything more than their next meal or sex with no conception of planning for the future, like animals. Incapable of being civilized. Welfare recipients for life bar none.

The ~75% who are indifferent just go along with the prevailing culture. If they are raised in the ghetto they act ghetto, If they are fortunate enough to be raised in a good environment they can be as decent as any white person, perhaps a little less intelligent though. These are the ones the nurture proponents like to point to when they dismiss racism.

The other ~5% are just SOL if they live in a predominantly black environment.

My percentages are just guesses, I haven't really surveyed the situation.

ShortJohnSilver
13th January 2011, 03:27 PM

My concern is that over time, the percentage that are psychopaths and brutes will increase, as they are the ones that will successfully sleep with women and have kids. Each generation getting worse and worse...

nunaem
13th January 2011, 03:33 PM

My concern is that over time, the percentage that are psychopaths and brutes will increase, as they are the ones that will successfully sleep with women and have kids. Each generation getting worse and worse...

Yep. Our society has dysgenics in place. We subsidize the breeding of the least intelligent and the least responsible.

Is it so radical to want the opposite, eugenics? I'd be willing to settle for neither, but I want eugenics. AT LEAST to make up for the years (or generations) of dysgenics.

midnight rambler
13th January 2011, 03:34 PM

Not only that, IMO sociopaths are actively being cultivated by some segments of society as having such predatory types around serves their purposes. Take for example that the DSM-IV has changed the name of sociopath to the more benign and socially acceptable sounding "anti-social personality disorder". Just like being a homo was changed from a mental disorder to a lifestyle choice, perhaps now those jokers are viewing being a sociopath as a lifestyle choice.

Book
13th January 2011, 03:36 PM

The dreaded Tyrone gene.

ShortJohnSilver
13th January 2011, 04:04 PM

The dreaded Tyrone gene.

The "La Treen" gene is even stinkier...

seriously there are doctors in some areas of Chicago that have to be called done to obstetrics to explain to the new momma why this name is probably the wrong one to use ...

solid
13th January 2011, 04:35 PM

Yep. Our society has dysgenics in place. We subsidize the breeding of the least intelligent and the least responsible.
[/quote]

You all got that right.

One of my neighbor's finally..finally broke up with a psychotic guy. That guy was violent, jobless, has 8 kids with 5 ex-wives, no contribution to society at all. A taker, from others. Yet, somehow that guy was able to breed and have 8 kids.

Our taxes are paying for his ass.

Veni, vidi...evigilavi!
13th January 2011, 04:47 PM
That white guy in the Popeye's Chicken report was messing aroung with the reporters the whole time, my favorite part was at 1:45min when he acted surprised that there was a sale going on.

On the other hand, I had never heard of the Darrion Albert's incident, that was quite brutal. A few blacks try to excel and this is what they get from their own race? B/c they envy him they need to make an example out of him, disturbing, I have no words to describe those pos' in the streets.