PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: debt ceiling, foreign banks, congress etc...

Libertytree
11th January 2011, 08:33 PM
The reason I'm posting this isn't just because I like RP but more to just say that the mainstream population is able to hear the message, even at its most basic level and packaged in a few minute sound bite that they can understand. It wasn't a "the sky is falling" message but a basic common sense message on a news show. The sheeple cannot say they were not warned.

It's a good vid too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GyJD9WqOqw&feature=player_embedded

FunnyMoney
11th January 2011, 09:46 PM
It's a good video, but...

Oh the buts, don't they just keep coming? RP has never been forceful enough and has never told the whole story, he skirts around the edges but doesn't ever drive the silver stake into the Fed's heart. They are a private group of owners who have stolen 98 percent of the nations wealth since their mandate began in 1913. RP should be talking about criminal charges and restitution. If there was a real leader out there, they would be demanding treason trials and the seizure of central bankster assets.

These are real people, controlling a real, complicated, totally corrupt system. The system must be completely dismantled and the money must be taken back. Centralized taxes, centralized banks, centralized govts must be abolished. I don't see that taking place anytime soon and the incremental changes that RP might try to push forward, IF they happen which is a very big IF, won't be near enough anyway.

From tyranny to slavery, from slavery to revolt, from revolt to freedom, from freedom to prosperity, from prosperity to complacency, then to ignorance, apathy and finally back to facism and then tyranny. Mankind is simply not studied enough to break this cycle, and most people are simply spectators not only about their surroundings but even worse, about their individual life direction as well. History has shown that plan A has never worked, prepare your plan B.

Libertytree
11th January 2011, 10:43 PM
I agree FM...and I think RP agrees with ya..listening to his sentiments I think he knows the game is up and there is little hope, he all but says so about his fellow congressmen, let alone the millions of citizens that blindly follow them and the media. I wish he was more forceful too and I hope as things begin to unwind in earnest that will be the case. Regular folks though don't/can't handle the forceful approach and the delivery has to be turned down a notch, at least if he keeps it low key he can maybe plant a seed?

Plan B thru Z.

Libertarian_Guard
7th February 2011, 08:36 PM
It's a good video, but...

Oh the buts, don't they just keep coming? RP has never been forceful enough and has never told the whole story, he skirts around the edges but doesn't ever drive the silver stake into the Fed's heart. They are a private group of owners who have stolen 98 percent of the nations wealth since their mandate began in 1913. RP should be talking about criminal charges and restitution. If there was a real leader out there, they would be demanding treason trials and the seizure of central bankster assets.

These are real people, controlling a real, complicated, totally corrupt system. The system must be completely dismantled and the money must be taken back. Centralized taxes, centralized banks, centralized govts must be abolished. I don't see that taking place anytime soon and the incremental changes that RP might try to push forward, IF they happen which is a very big IF, won't be near enough anyway.

From tyranny to slavery, from slavery to revolt, from revolt to freedom, from freedom to prosperity, from prosperity to complacency, then to ignorance, apathy and finally back to facism and then tyranny. Mankind is simply not studied enough to break this cycle, and most people are simply spectators not only about their surroundings but even worse, about their individual life direction as well. History has shown that plan A has never worked, prepare your plan B.

Funny Money

This is a bit of a bogus charge. Do you understand anything about RP's persona? He is not a Joseph McCarthy type, and very few are. True enough, we are spectators, few can think on their own.

FunnyMoney
8th February 2011, 09:01 PM
Well, let's see, if I had to make a choice between Ron Paul and George "the drunk, the AWOL, the traitor, the war criminal" W. - well, I think everyone here knows who I would pick. Not sure how the nation would vote today, but they lost a great chance to slow down the criminals in '08. If RP runs again and goes nowhere again I hope he changes his tune and starts introducing some hard balls. The case for treason is slam dunk and all members of the Fed should be thrown in jail and all wealth confiscated. An audit won't do it.