PDA

View Full Version : .577 T-REX

EE_
12th January 2011, 03:58 PM
Think you're man enough to handle it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VVOH7Ep_8w&feature=related

nunaem
12th January 2011, 04:07 PM
I feel bad for the people who shot it while seated. Their shoulders took ALL of the force.

Ponce
12th January 2011, 04:12 PM
I like to see that in a full auto hahahahaahhaah.

Libertytree
12th January 2011, 04:14 PM
The last guy seemed to have faired well though.

Cebu_4_2
12th January 2011, 04:19 PM
2:30 that guy has got to be my new neighbor, out with the old and in with him!

mightymanx
12th January 2011, 04:59 PM
I am going to call BS on their claim they need to see things that are measured in Bore IE 2 bore before they say that or a punt gun. Not to mention the guys that are making super shotgun slugs out of 50 cal brass and using smokeless powder that are getting 20K ft pounds of energy

I think 99% of the people in the video were set up. That gun must be hell on optics and stocks.

The key to shooting super guns is spread your legs out super far and lean forward dang near to the point of falling over then try and relax.

or you wind up like this guy or the dudes in the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly140tZ4-rU&feature=related

Heimdhal
12th January 2011, 05:21 PM
The last guy seemed to have faired well though.

He was about the only one holding it right.

None of the other shooters were putting the rifle in their shoulder pocket. Half of em had the butt going right up against their upper bicep.

and none of em, cept the last guy, was forcing the butt stock into their shoulder at all, they just kinda rested it on themselves. Same problem I see when people shoot shot guns or high powered bolt guns like Mosins or Springfield '03's. They shoot 10 rounds then whine that their arm hurts. Gotta shove that sucka into the shoulder nice and super tight as well as have the correct stance.

gunDriller
13th January 2011, 07:24 AM
given that the goal is to hit the target - it seems logical to hard-mount a gun like that.