PDA

View Full Version : did you see this? obama was using the memorial last night to kick off campaign

chad
13th January 2011, 05:38 AM
i was listening to some local AZ talk radio stations. apparently dem party members were all hand picked to be on the floor near the front. also, everyone there was given t-shirts with his relelection slogan before they got inside + they were all encouraged to put them on before the service started:

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20110113/i/r3825686531.jpg?x=400&y=277&q=85&sig=1oH4fOeqkiDjP9t9KJbEOA--

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20110113/i/r51761037.jpg?x=400&y=266&q=85&sig=OifOdU6giu2Orl0uklUQMQ--

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20110112/capt.ffb533d16d6548058df1085e682a679d-ffb533d16d6548058df1085e682a679d-0.jpg?x=400&y=260&q=85&sig=N.QAYDWiArwIBAgBew2bkw--

i mean, i expect this from politicians, but come on...

midnight rambler
13th January 2011, 06:19 AM
The blood-sucking, life-draining collectivists/statists have no shame and no compunction whatsoever and will climb over as many (recently) dead bodies they need to in order to accomplish their Satanic/Marxist agenda.

RJB
13th January 2011, 06:31 AM
It should read, "collective we jive."

midnight rambler
13th January 2011, 06:33 AM
This nonsense also goes a long way toward explaining why this event sounded more like a rowdy and rambunctious campaign rally than a solemn memorial.

mamboni
13th January 2011, 07:03 AM
Considering the OP's post and the considerable preparations needed to organize it, and the remarkable number of people that Loughner shot, and the fact that he is a psychotic from a fanatical Jewish family, makes me wonder if this entire affair in Tucosn wasn't a false flag operation (i.e. that Loughner was a trained killer/shooter and the government unleashed him now to afford a politically-sagging 0bama a "Oklahoma City Bombing"-like event to lift his fortunes.).

How many here know that this Democrat Congresswomen was a strong opponent of Pelosi and Obama and had broken ranks with the party?

This kid Loughner shot 17 people in seconds with a handgun - how many shooters here could pull something like that off? Was this kid a government-trained assassin?

mightymanx
13th January 2011, 07:12 AM
They printed the shirts wrong they should read "Together we fall".

All is going according to plan.

midnight rambler
13th January 2011, 07:14 AM
Considering the OP's post and the considerable preparations needed to organize it, and the remarkable number of people that Loughner shot, and the fact that he is a psychotic from a fanatical Jewish family, makes me wonder if this entire affair in Tucosn wasn't a false flag operation (i.e. that Loughner was a trained killer/shooter and the government unleashed him now to afford a politically-sagging 0bama a "Oklahoma City Bombing"-like event to lift his fortunes.).

How many here know that this Democrat Congresswomen was a strong opponent of Pelosi and Obama and had broken ranks with the party?

This kid Loughner shot 20 people in seconds with a handgun - how many shooters here could pull something like that off? Was this kid a government-trained assassin?

Food for thought.

Keeping in mind that such matters require years of training/indoctrination/brain-washing/setting up, and it's not something which can be done in a matter of months. Due to the long time frame, all activities setting up the assassin would be very, very subtle due to the nature of the deal and therefore extremely difficult to get a handle on. Tim McVeigh claimed he got an implant in his butt. Who believes such crazy sounding shit?? Afterall he was a madman...right? Who believes that Loughner came up with the nonsense on youtube on his own?? How long would would a brain-washing session (one of many) need to be? 30-45 minutes at a time? Less? Careful examination of the facts and circumstances would seem to indicate an unseen hand.

Osaka
13th January 2011, 07:18 AM
everyone there was given t-shirts with his relelection slogan before they got inside + they were all encouraged to put them on before the service started

Obama has a reelection slogan? Could you link to it please?

chad
13th January 2011, 07:31 AM
everyone there was given t-shirts with his relelection slogan before they got inside + they were all encouraged to put them on before the service started

nope. i'm just figuring that something so similar to "yes we can" printed on 13,000 t-shirts, placards, and signs and handed out by democrats at a memorial service might be indicative of a campaign slogan.

probably just a coincidence though. in reality, they probably just wanted to assuage everyone's grief.

cedarchopper
13th January 2011, 07:37 AM

Here is a sampling of some past slogans...

Campaign Slogans of Barack Obama in the USA

1. "Yes We Can"

2. “Change” versus “More of the Same”

3. "Vote for Change"
4. "Change We Can Believe In"
5. "Our Time for Change"
6. "It's about Time. It's about Change"
7. "Stand for Change"

8. "Organize for Change"
9. “We are the change we’ve been looking for. Change can’t happen without you.”

10. "I’m asking you to believe. Not just in my ability to bring about real change in Washington . I'm asking you to believe in yours."
11. "A leader who can deliver change"
12. "Change in America doesn't start from the top down. It starts from the bottom up."

13. “Obama Momma”

14. "Women for Obama"

15. "Obama for America "

16. "A New Beginning"
17. "Help me take back America "
18. "My President is Black"
19. "Eight [years] is Enough"
20. " America , we cannot turn back. We cannot walk alone."
21. "We must pledge once more to walk into the future."

Sayings (street language) from the youth in Kenya towns (with help from the People for Peace Office in Nairobi, Kenya)

1. Obama is our son (in Luo translation Obama eni nyathiwa)

2. Obama save Africa

3. Obama for Africa

4. End of racism -- Obama

5. Obama for elder, Obama for families

6. Obama from Kogelo (Kogelo is the small village tin Western Kenya that is the Obama ancestral home)

7. Sing Obama

8. Walk thinking Obama

9. Obama say no to war

Contributed by Rev. Joseph G. Healey, M.M.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Rev. Joseph G. Healey, M.M. (on safari in USA)
Maryknoll Society
P.O. Box 43058
00100 Nairobi, Kenya

mamboni
13th January 2011, 07:42 AM

nope. i'm just figuring that something so similar to "yes we can" printed on 13,000 t-shirts, placards, and signs and handed out by democrats at a memorial service might be indicative of a campaign slogan.

probably just a coincidence though. in reality, they probably just wanted to assuage everyone's grief.

You forgot the sarcasm emoticon. ;D

Yeap, on the face of it not only was it blatant political exploitation (i.e. 13,000 t-shirts, placards and signs!!!), but it was blatantly tasteless and calculating. These leaders in Washington are black-hearted monsters - cold as ice.

Awoke
13th January 2011, 07:43 AM
All those indians look drunk.

sirgonzo420
13th January 2011, 07:50 AM
All those indians look drunk.

when don't they?

they love that firewater!

nunaem
13th January 2011, 07:57 AM
I see they had to pass out XXL sizes so everyone could fit. ;D

Shorty Harris
13th January 2011, 08:27 AM
I seen clips this a.m of the supposed "Memorial Service". One giant opertunity for a photo op/sound bite.

It was one of the most cold hearted displays by a president and his party that I have ever seen. For fux sake, it was suppose to be a friggin mem service for the deceased, and you had these monkeys yelling, screaming and clapping like it was a god damned rock concert. Push you crap agenda somewhere else.....jeeeeez Have some respect Maybe?

Twisted Titan
13th January 2011, 09:16 AM
Have some respect Maybe?

THE ONLY THING THAT POWER HAS EVER RESPECTED........IS FORCE.

THAT IS THE WHOLE OF THE LAW.

T

chad
13th January 2011, 09:23 AM
check this clip out: remind you, this is at a memorial service:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8rycZLU6vzg

keehah
13th January 2011, 09:25 AM
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/thrives

thrive [θraɪv]
vb thrives, thriving ; thrived, throve ; thrived, thriven...

[from Old Norse thrīfask to grasp for oneself, reflexive of thrīfa to grasp,

Obama Thrives the Hive!

Obama Hive Thrive or Cute Women Die!

Don't offer alternatives to the Liberal Hive or others may Die!

Book
13th January 2011, 09:37 AM

:o wow...just wow.

midnight rambler
13th January 2011, 09:46 AM

If anyone still has any doubts this country is doomed, look no further than this video.

sirgonzo420
13th January 2011, 09:50 AM
:o wow...just wow.

If anyone still has any doubts this country is doomed, look no further than this video.

I agree.. those were my thoughts as well. :o

We might just be a bit fucked.

Book
13th January 2011, 09:58 AM
http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-Moonies3.jpg

http://www.pensitoreview.com/images/art-cult-of-bush-worshipper.jpg

Americans have been turned into Moonies.

:D

cedarchopper
13th January 2011, 10:03 AM
All the cheering and rallying...good god. How can anyone pretend it was a solemn occasion? That Janet womanish character is equally as disturbing as the pretender...notice how she is exerting herself across all issues, including traveling to Afghanistan and Israel. Homeland is the new restructured government...we are just getting started.

midnight rambler
13th January 2011, 10:10 AM
All the cheering and rallying...good god. How can anyone pretend it was a solemn occasion? That Janet womanish character is equally as disturbing as the pretender...notice how she is exerting herself across all issues, including traveling to Afghanistan and Israel. Homeland is the new restructured government...we are just getting started.

There is good reason to believe that DHS is just another trans-national corporation created as a business enterprise, so why wouldn't the CEO travel aboard for DHS business interests?

chad
13th January 2011, 10:13 AM
this memorial is the gift that just keeps on giving:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlpK2bGHKbU

Awoke
13th January 2011, 10:14 AM
I'm sorry to be ignorant on this, but what is this memorial for?
Remember I can't see youtube here so I haven't watched it yet.

chad
13th January 2011, 10:17 AM

it's from last night's memorial service in arizona for the victims of the shooting. obama flew out to do a memorial service at the university. it turned in to a huge campaign rally of sorts, complete with rock star cheering + the whole 9 obama yards. disgraceful.

MetalsMan
13th January 2011, 10:23 AM

it's from last night's memorial service in arizona for the victims of the shooting. obama flew out to do a memorial service at the university. it turned in to a huge campaign rally of sorts, complete with rock star cheering + the whole 9 obama yards. disgraceful.

And FREE T-Shirts too!

These were probably made up before the MK Ultra shooter started shooting (or at least before the bodies got cold). :o

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20110112/capt.ffb533d16d6548058df1085e682a679d-ffb533d16d6548058df1085e682a679d-0.jpg?x=400&y=260&q=85&sig=N.QAYDWiArwIBAgBew2bkw--

Book
13th January 2011, 10:25 AM
http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2011-01/58712299.jpg

And some call this guy the crazy one.

:dunno

mamboni
13th January 2011, 10:25 AM
Were there any pastors there to lead the crowd in prayer ?? Just wondering, I only watched a few minutes.

Being in the presence of the messiah and hearing his divine utterances IS an act of prayer. :sarc: :puke

midnight rambler
13th January 2011, 10:30 AM
I must be pretty dense as I cannot make the connection between what "together we thrive" has to do with paying respects to the dead at a memorial service. Can someone enlighten my dumb ass?

keehah
13th January 2011, 10:33 AM
I cannot make the connection between what "together we thrive" has to do with paying respects to the dead at a memorial service.

Probably a Satanist could explain it.

Think of it more as a re education meeting and less a memorial service.

sirgonzo420
13th January 2011, 10:43 AM
I must be pretty dense as I cannot make the connection between what "together we thrive" has to do with paying respects to the dead at a memorial service. Can someone enlighten my dumb ass?

it's just a general collectivist chant/slogan

These shirts have probably been sitting in a warehouse waiting for an event.

DMac
13th January 2011, 10:53 AM
UNBELIEVABLE. Those people cheering and yelling are no one that has just had a family member murdered or injured.
A whole crowd following each other in applause because they think it's the right thing to do.
A whole crowd with a lack of empathy for MURDERED & INJURED PEOPLE & THEIR FAMILIES.

You don't cheer at positive words being spoken/read (from a teleprompter) they are cheering FOR HIM. EXACTAMUNDO. UNBELIEVABLE.
Yes, we are in BIG TROUBLE.
They should have made an announcement prior to taping along the lines of :

" Let us please keep this memorial service solemn and please refrain from any applause until the end. " ( if even then ! )

Were there any pastors there to lead the crowd in prayer ?? Just wondering, I only watched a few minutes.

You hit the nail on the head OHL.

Sick!

:puke

mike88
13th January 2011, 12:14 PM
The campaign slogan should read "HYPE AND CHAINS" The impeach obama bumper sticker on the clipboard i use in my delivery biz has sparked a few conversations. This prez is the ultimate lightweight, really nothing there except words.

Awoke
13th January 2011, 12:26 PM
Well in my overly skeptical thought patterns, I find all this a little too well planned to be a random event. If anything, seeing shit like this (with shirts, chanting, crowd hypnosis, etc) at a supposed "Memorial event" just screams "inside job".

I know TPTB love to exploit any incident they can, but usually it is for gaining more control and removing liberties. This seems to me like they were ready for the event, and well prepared with the propaganda.

mamboni
13th January 2011, 12:28 PM
Well in my overly skeptical thought patterns, I find all this a little too well planned to be a random event. If anything, seeing sh*t like this (with shirts, chanting, crowd hypnosis, etc) at a supposed "Memorial event" just screams "inside job".

I know TPTB love to exploit any incident they can, but usually it is for gaining more control and removing liberties. This seems to me like they were ready for the event, and well prepared with the propaganda.

Your instincts serve you well. ;)

Apparition
13th January 2011, 12:31 PM
Well, well, well.

The political opportunists never wasted their time at all.

I knew this was inevitable.

midnight rambler
13th January 2011, 12:34 PM
Well in my overly skeptical thought patterns, I find all this a little too well planned to be a random event. If anything, seeing sh*t like this (with shirts, chanting, crowd hypnosis, etc) at a supposed "Memorial event" just screams "inside job".

I'm guessing you didn't get the memo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yeA_kHHLow

Their marketing slogan is so fukking lame it just HAD to be an at the last minute rectum extraction.

"Together we thrive Tucson and America"...?? Come on, that's a "let's pull something out of our ass and quick" slogan if I ever heard one. Not to say that our latest assassin wasn't an asset of someone.

vacuum
13th January 2011, 12:34 PM

I'm a little surprised at the perp they chose though.

vacuum
13th January 2011, 12:35 PM
Anyone have a link to a good article or blog documenting what this thread discusses? I'd like to give someone a link but don't want to link them here.

Book
13th January 2011, 12:42 PM
Anyone have a link to a good article or blog documenting what this thread discusses? I'd like to give someone a link but don't want to link them here.

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/12/branding-the-tuscon-massacre-together-we-thrive-in-white-and-blue/

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20028447-503544.html

Awoke
13th January 2011, 12:44 PM

Why, are they jewish?

Cobalt
13th January 2011, 01:43 PM
While I was sitting and watching the service I kept waiting for him to make the statement "ObamaCare works"

He repeated several times that shortly after visiting Gabby, she opened her eyes for the first time.

mamboni
13th January 2011, 01:48 PM
While I was sitting and watching the service I kept waiting for him to make the statement "ObamaCare works"

He repeated several times that shortly after visiting Gabby, she opened her eyes for the first time.

The man is shameless...a disgustingly self-aggrandizing narcissist. What a disgrace to the Office he is. :yuk

chad
13th January 2011, 01:51 PM
i started of this thread thinking el douche was the worst thing last night, but then i started watching the crowds. the retards there were almost worse.

vacuum
13th January 2011, 06:23 PM
From the articles that Book posted, they say his actual speech wasn't that bad. The crowd was just acting like a bunch of zombies. I didn't listen to his speech so I can't comment on the content of it. Also, the articles say that the university supplied the tshirts, not Obama. This one I have a harder time believing. Why would a university do something like that on their own, and even if they did, Obama's people would have to give the approval.

The articles didn't mentioned where the drugs came from and how it was administered to the crowd. Come to think of it, they did mention concession stands.

This whole situation doesn't make sense -
If it was a FF, why was the perp a liberal jew?
If Obama was trying to gain popularity, why in such a ridiculous way?

Soros is one person who might explain some of this.
- He doesn't care about jews, so he doesn't mind them shooting and killing each other.
- I don't think he liked the people that were targeted.
- It might have been his idea for the ridiculous attempt to popularize Obama.
- He's probably not "truly" in the club so his FFs are relatively amateur compared to the more professional ones.

iOWNme
13th January 2011, 06:48 PM
This entire thing is being run from the Pentagon.

osoab
13th January 2011, 07:37 PM
i started of this thread thinking el douche was the worst thing last night, but then i started watching the crowds. the retards there were almost worse.

They probably bussed them in.

Mouse
13th January 2011, 09:34 PM
Show me the actual dead bodies, and the actual entry and exit wounds. This is all a bunch of crap, it did not go down this way. I am not sure if the judge was the angle, or what the deal was. The whole damn thing could have been staged from A-Z. There is so much mismatch on this that I find it hard to believe otherwise, and the media pump to follow is just creepy. I can't find the ketchup packets because they never showed any blood.

MetalsMan
13th January 2011, 10:06 PM
Yeah, here's a thought...

What if this event DID NOT actually happen and it's
all just a bunch of BS being spewed from the Media?

Think about that. :o

Awoke
14th January 2011, 04:54 AM
Show me the actual dead bodies, and the actual entry and exit wounds. This is all a bunch of crap, it did not go down this way. I am not sure if the judge was the angle, or what the deal was. The whole damn thing could have been staged from A-Z. There is so much mismatch on this that I find it hard to believe otherwise, and the media pump to follow is just creepy. I can't find the ketchup packets because they never showed any blood.

I am leaning towards agreement with you.

Yeah, here's a thought...

What if this event DID NOT actually happen and it's
all just a bunch of BS being spewed from the Media?

Think about that. :o

I was thinking about that this morning.

This happened where? Somewhere public, right? Are there witnesses, or security cameras, or cel phone footage or anything?

If it is real, I still see it as MKUltra-esque.

Check this article out. Some juicey quotes regarding MKUltra, post-hypnosis control, etc.

AZ Congresswoman assassination scenario has MKUltra profile (http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/az-congresswoman-assassination-scenario-has-mkultra-profile-drug-space-target)

Book
14th January 2011, 05:09 AM
Check this article out. Some juicey quotes regarding MKUltra, post-hypnosis control, etc.

The article author:

Webre believes that there is intelligent extraterrestrial life in our Universe.[2] He is the author of the online e-book, "Towards a Decade of Contact" and the book Exopolitics: Politics, Government, and Law in the Universe. The exopolitics model functionally maps the operation of politics, government and law in an intelligent Universe, and provides an operational bridge between models of terrestrial politics, government and law, and the larger models of politics, government and law in Universe society.

Webre believes that as exopolitics posits, the truest conception of our human circumstance may be that we are on an isolated planet in the midst of a populated, evolving, highly organized inter-planetary, inter-galactic, multi-dimensional Universe society.[2][5] He believes that we live on a planet that has been quarantined (the Zoo Hypothesis) and that we are now being given an opportunity to join the rest of the spiritually evolved Universe Society in peace, thus an opportunity to avoid environmental global self-destruction or global self-destruction through war.[2]

On March 10, 2007, Webre launched the Exopolitics Radio program, hosted by 1480 KPHX (which at the time was the Air America Radio affiliate, and Nova M Radio flagship station, in Phoenix) until the fall of 2008; the program remains in production and is distributed via podcast on its own website [1]. Guests on the program have been generally advocates of views similar to that of Webre, and many are well known within the UFO research/enthusiast (and to a lesser extent the New Age) community.[17]

:oo-->

DMac
14th January 2011, 06:43 AM

The article author:

Webre believes that there is intelligent extraterrestrial life in our Universe.[2] He is the author of the online e-book, "Towards a Decade of Contact" and the book Exopolitics: Politics, Government, and Law in the Universe. The exopolitics model functionally maps the operation of politics, government and law in an intelligent Universe, and provides an operational bridge between models of terrestrial politics, government and law, and the larger models of politics, government and law in Universe society.

Webre believes that as exopolitics posits, the truest conception of our human circumstance may be that we are on an isolated planet in the midst of a populated, evolving, highly organized inter-planetary, inter-galactic, multi-dimensional Universe society.[2][5] He believes that we live on a planet that has been quarantined (the Zoo Hypothesis) and that we are now being given an opportunity to join the rest of the spiritually evolved Universe Society in peace, thus an opportunity to avoid environmental global self-destruction or global self-destruction through war.[2]

On March 10, 2007, Webre launched the Exopolitics Radio program, hosted by 1480 KPHX (which at the time was the Air America Radio affiliate, and Nova M Radio flagship station, in Phoenix) until the fall of 2008; the program remains in production and is distributed via podcast on its own website [1]. Guests on the program have been generally advocates of views similar to that of Webre, and many are well known within the UFO research/enthusiast (and to a lesser extent the New Age) community.[17]

:oo-->

To me that doesn't sound any crazier than the billions of folks that think they will be greeted by virgins in afterlife, or some other paradise scenario religious leaders preach about.

Awoke
14th January 2011, 09:04 AM
Book, you and the farking eye-roll emoticon drive me nuts sometimes.

I said READ THE QUOTES REGARDING THE MKULTRA PROGRAM, which are NOT written by "Webre", but are from other sources.

What you did when you took my post out of context, is like asserting that Webre wrote the Book of Matthew if he quoted Matthew in his article.

Here is the part I was talking about, which was NOT written by Webre:

MKULTRA and political assassinations

A scholarly article on the MKULTRA program states,

“MKULTRA grew into a mammoth undertaking. The nature of the research included these specific problems:
• Can we create by post-H (hypnotic) control an action contrary to an individual’s basic moral principles?
• Can we “alter” a person’s personality? Can we guarantee total amnesia under any and all conditions?
• Could we seize a subject and in the space of an hour by post-H control have him crash an airplane?
• Can we devise a system for making unwilling subjects into willing agents and then transfer that control to untrained agency agents in the field by use of codes or identifying signs?

"In a 1971 Science Digest article [6], Dr. G.H. Estabrooks states, 'By the 1920’s clinical hypnotists learned to split certain individuals into multiple personalities like Jeckyl-Hydes. During WWII, I worked this technique with a Marine lieutenant I’ll call Jones. I split his personality into Jones A and Jones B. Jones A, once a ‘normal’ Marine, became entirely different. He talked communist doctrine and meant it. He was welcomed enthusiastically by communist cells, and was deliberately given a dishonorable discharge. Jones B was the deeper personality, knew all the thoughts of Jones A, and was ‘imprinted’ to say nothing during conscious phases. All I had to do was hypnotize him, get in touch with Jones B, and I had a pipeline straight into the Communist camp.' BB 167-169 For more on CIA mind control projects, click here."

http://www.wanttoknow.info/mindcontrol

I wasn't saying that Webre is "The man", I was saying to read the quotes regarding MKUltra.
For that matter, I never said it was true or accurate. I just thought it was interesting.