PDA

View Full Version : The Protocols of Zion........ A Forgery

Twisted Titan
13th January 2011, 08:31 AM
I kind of reached that conculsion at the end of my research

I dont dimiss that Jews hold a atavistic hatred of anything non jewish as their action and deeds prove that beyond all resonable doubt.

But I cant in good faith use those documents as part of my argument for having my adversion to dealing with them in any capacity.

Check these links out .........I would be interested to get other peoples feedback.

http://emperor.vwh.net/antisem/first.pdf

http://www.holocaust-history.org/short-essays/protocols.shtml

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

http://www.rense.com/general45/proto.htm

http://www.skepdic.com/protocols.html

Ponce
13th January 2011, 08:36 AM
Once again........the meaning of the word "FORGERY" is that something is a copy of a real item...so the Zionist themselves are admitting that it is real.

nunaem
13th January 2011, 08:41 AM
If a forgery, it's an accurate ascription to the Jews.

mamboni
13th January 2011, 08:42 AM
Moot distinction, as best explained by Uncle Adolf:

To what extent the whole existence of this people is based on a continuous lie is shown incomparably by the Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion, so infinitely hated by the Jews. They are based on a forgery, the Frankfurter Zeitung moans and screams once every week: the best proof that they are authentic. What many Jews may do unconsciously is here consciously exposed. And that is what matters. It is completely indifferent from what Jewish brain these disclosures originate; the important thing is that with positively terrifying certainty they reveal the nature and activity of the Jewish people and expose their inner contexts as well as their ultimate final aims. The best criticism applied to them, however, is reality. Anyone who examines the historical development of the last hundred years from the standpoint of this book will at once understand the screaming of the Jewish press. For once this book has become the common property of a people, the Jewish menace may be considered as broken.

Hitler, Adolf. Mein Kampf

midnight rambler
13th January 2011, 08:42 AM
Forgery or not...

"By their fruits they shall be known"

Twisted Titan
13th January 2011, 08:44 AM
If a forgery, it's an accurate ascription to the Jews.

Thats my point.......... I dont dimiss the charges being leveled but when I checked the wikipedia link With the side by side breakdown. I couldnt hang on to concept that this was some "secret" document.

Plus I listened to the audio file of it ........ no occult information was revealed. it was more of a gloating of Jewish People and how adept they are at being coy.

When you are on the inside you dont need to brag....... you just do as you please and those in the aftermath are left to figure it out.

T

nunaem
13th January 2011, 08:47 AM
It most likely is a forgery. But for all intents and purposes it is true and should be regarded as true.

Awoke
13th January 2011, 08:49 AM
Titan:

In order to gain knowledge of the wicked activity of Jewry and its mode of action, one scarcely needs to read the famed “Protocols of the Elders of Zion”. The teachings of the Holy Bible as well as other reliable and undisputed documents suffice, which often originated from the most unhoped-for Hebrew sources.

Screw the protocols. Their authenticity is questionable, therefore not infallible.
Use infallible sources.
You will find that jewish authors have written basically all the same things down that the protocols have outlined anyways, you just have to dig for it. The nice thing about the protocols is that all their damning evidence is lumped into one convenient package.
Unfortunately, due to the uncertainty of authorship, you will find that you will have to draw those same damning edivences from multiple sources which are not as easy to locate.

The Plot against the Church will help:
http://www.catholicvoice.co.uk/pinay

Book
13th January 2011, 08:51 AM
http://richardwiseman.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/bible2.jpg

Prove that one single translator or typesetter or printer didn't make a mistake reproducing this book over centuries.

How do you "know" this is the exact precise word of God Himself?

|--0--|

nunaem
13th January 2011, 08:52 AM
http://richardwiseman.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/bible2.jpg

Prove that one single typesetter or printer didn't make a mistake reproducing this book over centuries.

How do you "know" this is the exact precise word of God Himself?

|--0--|

;D

DMac
13th January 2011, 08:53 AM
TT,

"Forgery" isn't really the applicable term. At this stage in the game the exact author is irrelevant. I recall a very long thread on GIM where hoarder debated immanti about the authenticity of the Protocols.

What I took from it (as immanti was not giving in 1 inch over them being a forgery and therefore worthless) was that the book details how we are all being enslaved.

In a Henry Makow fashion, replace Jew with Luciferian if it makes you feel better while reading them.

Also, why would you look up what Ziopedia has to say about something considered "anti-semetic"?

**edit to add, yet again Awoke has posted about The Plot Against the Church. It amazes me how many times it has been posted as MUST READ material, and so many of the board have not read it.

ShortJohnSilver
13th January 2011, 08:53 AM
If someone wrote a fictional book in 1997 that talked about airplanes smashing into the WTC, followed by a war in two countries and the encroachment on civil liberties, you would ignore that it was fiction and talk about its predictive power.

My view is the Protocols should be regarded as fiction that has some truth in it about the way people who are avaricious and without morals will act.

Twisted Titan
13th January 2011, 08:56 AM
Moot distinction, as best explained by Uncle Adolf:

To what extent the whole existence of this people is based on a continuous lie is shown incomparably by the Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion, so infinitely hated by the Jews. They are based on a forgery, the Frankfurter Zeitung moans and screams once every week: the best proof that they are authentic. What many Jews may do unconsciously is here consciously exposed. And that is what matters. It is completely indifferent from what Jewish brain these disclosures originate; the important thing is that with positively terrifying certainty they reveal the nature and activity of the Jewish people and expose their inner contexts as well as their ultimate final aims. The best criticism applied to them, however, is reality. Anyone who examines the historical development of the last hundred years from the standpoint of this book will at once understand the screaming of the Jewish press. For once this book has become the common property of a people, the Jewish menace may be considered as broken.

Hitler, Adolf. Mein Kampf

I pay particular attention to what Martin Luther said. He had them accurately pegged for centuries

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6vLBUf2KTo

Ponce
13th January 2011, 08:58 AM
Right on Doc.

Book?..........did you know that the Bible has been changed three times already?......and that not every book was included in it?..............the same way that the Zionist tell us only what they want us to know, because they are in control, about what is really going on is the way that the Bible has been changed according as to who is in control in the church............................as a matter of fact........there was a Jewish Pope.

Awoke
13th January 2011, 09:44 AM
**edit to add, yet again Awoke has posted about The Plot Against the Church. It amazes me how many times it has been posted as MUST READ material, and so many of the board have not read it.

It is a massive undertaking to read that book. Over 600 pages of heavy proofs. Not everyone can read that and stay in their comfort zone, but I wish everyone would read it.

did you know that the Bible has been changed three times already?......and that not every book was included in it?.......

That is half true and half not. The bible is written by different people in different languages on ancient scrolls, etc. It has been translated from Aramaic, hebrew, Latin, etc.
That is why I prefer the Douay-Rhiems version, because it is only 2 translations away from the original.

The Douay-Rheims Bible is a scrupulously faithful translation into English of the Latin Vulgate Bible which St. Jerome (342-420) translated into Latin from the original languages. The Vulgate quickly became the Bible universally used in the Latin Rite

Link (http://drbo.org/preface.htm)

However, in regards to including some books and excluding others, some were holy and some were not. Some were written by God through men, and other writings were just ramblings and writings of other authors.
Just because a piece was written around the same time that the Gospels were penned, does not make it equal.
For example, it's like taking a Clive Barker novel and throwing it into a Shakespear collection. Some writings were not incuded because they were not spiritually directed. There is nothing mysterious about that.

.......the same way that the Zionist tell us only what they want us to know, because they are in control, about what is really going on is the way that the Bible has been changed according as to who is in control in the church............................as a matter of fact........there was a Jewish Pope.

I believe every pope since 2nd vatican council has been a crypto-jew. Throughout history, there have been many jewish popes that have lied and infiltrated their way to the top, with the intent of destroying the church.
I know you haven't read my posts on this, because you don't go in the religious section, but I have posted on crypto-jewry in the Church and anti-popes extensively.

The Church is at war internally, infested with the jewish parasite.

EDITED to fix typos

keehah
13th January 2011, 09:54 AM
http://emperor.vwh.net/antisem/first.pdf

http://www.holocaust-history.org/short-essays/protocols.shtml

Well the first one (old newspaper) I cannot read, but did notice the eye of horis at the top of the page?!?

The second one just says it was written by the translator, which is technically true. The Nazi adjunct is strange since it was translated well before that.

I've never seen any 'proof' of forgery, but expect it is myself since it is written in a way Goyim can understand, although this may have just been part of the Goyim translation. It would be interesting to see the original Russian version (and know Russian of course).

I have no issue with anyone using the title: "The Apparent Protocols of World Domination" with some whitewashing of ZOG references.

gunDriller
13th January 2011, 11:22 AM
Forgery or not...

"By their fruits they shall be known"

if the Protocols could be authenticated to our satisfaction, it would be important.

without that, the actions of the Jews speak louder than any Protocols of Zion words.

JDRock
13th January 2011, 12:08 PM
IRRELEVANT :oo--> its still the playbook they use.

anyway, if the jews cry forgery, that would make it....... :sarc:

kregener
13th January 2011, 03:11 PM
In 1859 some old men in lab coats wrote some stuff down, began holding lectures on it, the teaching spread and people began believing it and started a movement.

And its adherents said; "Amen".

hoarder
13th January 2011, 04:48 PM
Is there any agenda or any strategy in the Protocols that Jews have not carried out since then?

JDRock
13th January 2011, 05:18 PM
Is there any agenda or any strategy in the Protocols that Jews have not carried out since then?

... a just question to the naysayers here.. :taunt:

steyr_m
13th January 2011, 08:33 PM
Didn't Henry Ford once say, "The only statement I care to make about the PROTOCOLS is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old and have fitted the world situation up to this time. They fit it now."

Not too soon after, he said

"I deem it my duty to make amends for the wrong done the Jews . . . by asking their forgiveness . . . by retracting the offensive charges laid at their door by these publications. . ."

What the...???

Twisted Titan
13th January 2011, 08:41 PM
Ford ............Fuld???

Book
13th January 2011, 08:43 PM
Not too soon after, he said

"I deem it my duty to make amends for the wrong done the Jews . . . by asking their forgiveness . . . by retracting the offensive charges laid at their door by these publications. . ."

He got sued by an army of jew lawyers. They would have taken Ford Corp if he hadn't apologized. The fix was in.

Awoke
14th January 2011, 05:03 AM
I have his book, "The International jew: The worlds foremost problem", but I haven't read it yet. (Just a couple chapters so far)

Phoenix asserted that Ford was not the author of the articles (Which is what the book consists of, a compilation of articles), but that it was actually penned by one of Fords friends or something to that effect.

Personally, it matters little to me who the author is, as long as what they are saying is factually correct, accurate and truth. That should hold true for the Protocols as well.

ShortJohnSilver
14th January 2011, 07:05 AM
I have his book, "The International jew: The worlds foremost problem", but I haven't read it yet. (Just a couple chapters so far)

Phoenix asserted that Ford was not the author of the articles (Which is what the book consists of, a compilation of articles), but that it was actually penned by one of Fords friends or something to that effect.

Personally, it matters little to me who the author is, as long as what they are saying is factually correct, accurate and truth. That should hold true for the Protocols as well.

My understanding was that Ford started a truly independant newspaper called the Dearborn Independant, and it was run by non-Jewish newspaper folks: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dearborn_Independent

It is not clear who wrote the articles, Ford never wrote but did dictate some stuff to his secretaries; my guess was that he suggested articles and someone else went out and wrote them.

Interesting on the Wiki link above: the second image of the newspaper - "Jewish Jazz - Moron Music - Becomes our National Music" - never did like jazz, now I know why, I don't have the genes for it!

keehah
12th April 2011, 09:26 AM
The Protocols of The Ferengi (Ferengi Rules of Aquisition)
http://www.sjtrek.com/trek/rules/

JDRock
12th April 2011, 09:29 AM
The newspaper tells us what happened yesterday....the protocols, tell us what will happen tomorrow ;).

ShortJohnSilver
12th April 2011, 09:52 AM
Even if the Protocols are as much fiction as "Atlas Shrugged" -- look at how accurate both those works of fiction are in describing means, methods, and desires of the parasite class (not limiting parasites to one race or creed)...

keehah
17th April 2011, 11:37 AM
This seems like the endgame. Certainly fits my concern that too much of the truth's energy is negative, many who already know need to spend more focus towards solutions of dealing with the destructive criminals games of power and destruction.

THE KEY TO OUR EXASPERATION

The explanation can be found in a book that we have been trained Pavlov-style to reject. The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is the work of a Jewish Masonic secret society. Caught red-handed, they attempted to confuse the issue of world domination with anti-Semitism. The vast majority of Jews is not aware, let alone in favor of this plot for world government dictatorship by a small "Jewish" financial elite and their Masonic allies.

In the Protocols, the author, who I suspect was Lionel Rothschild (1808-1879) writes that their goal is: "To wear everyone out by dissensions, animosities, feuds, famine, inoculation of diseases, want, until the Gentiles see no other way of escape except by appeal to our money and our power." (Protocol 10)

"We will so wear out and exhaust the Gentiles by all this that they will be compelled to offer us an international authority, which by its position will enable us to absorb without disturbance all the governmental forces of the world and thus form a super-government." (Protocol 5)

CONCLUSION

We will continue to be pummeled until we acknowledge this long-term undeclared war and expose and neutralize the enemy.

Desperate times require desperate measures. The only solution to this mess is to nationalize the Fed, and disown that portion of the national debt that was created out of thin air. Then, we must break up the media cartels and ensure that elections are publicly funded. The power of the Israel lobby must be broken and all pro-Zionist candidates renounced. (Zionism is a tool of the bankers.)
- http://www.henrymakow.com/oil_spill_illuminati_covert_wa.html

Came across it while looking for chatter regarding this year's Feast of Moloch the next few days. Is the radiation blanketing half of the planet enough for the year?

It is hard to believe that an industry which hosts hundreds of deep sea oil wells [dozens of nuclear plants] has not developed a contingency plan. Hard to believe that the richest and most technologically advanced country in the world appears helpless in the face of this disaster.

Antonio
17th April 2011, 11:55 AM
Protocols must be re-read from time to time, this thread reminded me that I haven`t read them for over a year.
It makes absolutely no difference if they are a "forgery". If someone gives you an electric shaver without a manual and then you come across a paper that exactly describes every detail of your shaver, wouldn`t you laugh at those who call the paper a forgery?
Protocols fit every detail of our society and their origin is of zero importance, be it the work of the Russian Imperial Police or else.
If Russian Imperial Police were capable of predicting everything that happened within the last 100 yrs, then they were the biggest geniuses and seers who ever lived. We know that they were far from that because they have failed to prevent the 1917 revolution.
So this leaves only one possibility of their true origin.

Hatha Sunahara
17th April 2011, 03:20 PM
That document describes the struggle between the elite and the masses. Between the Jews and the goyim. It explains accurately how our world works, and who pulls the levers of power. It points to a goal, world domination, which seems to be developing, albeit slowly, but has not changed in more than 100 years. How could something that opens your eyes to what goes on around you be a 'forgery'?

The PoZ is whatever you want to believe it is. If you want to believe its a forgery, go ahead. If you want to believe it is the elite banker Jews, go ahead. I think it's better to pay attention to the content of the message than to try blame people for it. Whoever wrote it obviously understands human nature far better than most of us do.

I love the condescending view of the 'goy kings'. Is that what they think of Obama? Or is he one of them?

Hatha

keehah
19th April 2011, 07:52 AM
This is a pretty well written article that starts on the feast of Moloch, then in the last section relates to the destruction of local community in society and other trends written in a way that reminded me of the plans explained in the two protocol excerpts copied above. A pretty good rundown on what has been done and may be in store these last days, especially to Christians, that should ring true to Christians, other abrahamics, atheists and pagans alike.

http://apokalypso.com/Ch5_Moloch.htm

The Persecution of the End-Time..

Indeed, we can expect him to use our pride in our mental prowess as a potent weapon against us. If, in our vanity, we permit ourselves to believe that we can resist him with our rational nature, we stand absolutely no chance, because he is the quintessence of rationality, capable of making even our greatest thinkers appear as fools and simpletons. ..

And this is where it is so important that we understand the nature of the persecution which is coming. Virtually everything we hear from institutional religion nowadays about the Tribulation of the end-Time incorporates the very themes which the Deceiver will use to isolate and discredit true believers. The radio evangelists tell us that the “Elect” have already been chosen ― presumably based on their financial contributions to the appropriate “ministry” ― and will be “beamed up” so that God can unleash his vengeance on those who remain. So when Antichrist does appear, those of us who are still around must conclude ― based on this preaching ― that we are already damned. Those who believe that they are already damned by God will, obviously, make the most eager followers of the Man of Sin.

Other orthodox teachings lead us to anticipate that the persecution will be like those of past ages ― i.e. that a manifestly sacrilegious ruler will seek to compel believers to renounce their faith. But prophecy actually instructs us that the Beast will not confront our beliefs head-on, but instead will cloth himself in the mantle of legitimacy. That is why the conquest of the Vatican is such a vital goal in his program, because he needs control of the “imprimatur” of Christ’s putative Vicar ― and he will get it! Once he has achieved this, his invincible tongue will have no problem overcoming the theological objections of the Protestant denominations, and we will see the emergence of what will appear to be the long-awaited Universal Church ― the ostensible Bride of Christ.

Only a tiny remnant of the faithful will dare to call this “Bride” by her true name ― Babylon, the Great Whore. But, in the eyes of the World, it is they, not the followers of Antichrist, who will be viewed as execrable blasphemers. Hence, the savage persecution which is to be unleashed against this remnant will not at all be perceived or portrayed as “martyrdom” in society at-large. Rather it will be cheered, applauded, acclaimed as “just deserts” by the vox populi. Even as I write these words, the World is inciting the self-righteous vindictiveness of the mob to a fever pitch unprecedented in history. The so-called “media” ― a monopoly of the World’s most powerful men ― implants in mass consciousness the belief that those who decline to tread the path of social conformity are intrinsically evil ― potential, if not actual, criminals.

Naturally, the “opinion-shapers” will be among the first to rally behind the banner of Antichrist, who they will perceive as representing the interests of the powerful. Like the true chimera that he is, however, the Deceiver will simultaneously project himself as the champion of the poor and downtrodden. Behind this demagoguery will be Antichrist’s aim of inducing dependency ― precisely what Revelation warns against when John tells us that no one will be able to buy or sell anything without the Beast’s sanction. If we all take an honest look at our lives today, we will see that we are only a short step away from such abject dependency already. To the extent that we accept the benefits of Moloch and his City, to the extent that we have forsaken our traditional community based on visceral interdependence rather than “competition”, to the extent that we have withdrawn from God’s Creation as the provider of our needs, we are already in thrall to the State and to its creature the Corporation. In other words, we are already part of the body of Moloch ― the abominable body which is about to become complete and to receive its head, its Antichrist.

Even now we can see how the great Betrayer will reward his dependents. Even now we watch in stunned amazement while the Moloch-State withdraws its “manna” from millions of wretched souls who are unfortunate enough to rely on its largesse ― a reliance which the State itself has bred and fostered for the past 70 years or more! Thus far, the plutocrats of the World have supported and encouraged this process in the fatuous faith that their place at the trough of Moloch’s beneficence will remain forever sacrosanct. But those who now single-mindedly pursue a larger piece of the pie are unwittingly setting the table ― “piece by peace” as Nostradamus puts it ― for one who will claim the whole pie for himself. Once that happens, anyone who accepts the benefit of access to the “pie” will be inextricably committed to the Man of Sin.

By now I can hear my reader asking aloud, “Very well then, enough said: but how are we as individuals to avoid this fate?” To this question I have the simple, if discouraging, answer that, as individuals, we cannot avoid it. We will all be saved together or not at all! None of us, standing alone, is strong enough to withstand the persecution which is to come. If we remain grounded in our insular lives, if we continue to keep each other “at arms length”, if we delay any longer the building of our all-inclusive “Ark” of collective humanity, then we will be swept away by the first wave of the spiritual Deluge which is already descending upon us.

http://usactions.greenpeace.org/gpblog/media/822647/Oslo%20balloon.jpg

Hatha Sunahara
19th April 2011, 08:31 AM
When I first read the Protocols, it was as if I was a pig on a farm, and somehow I got the gist of what I was doing there on the farm, and what was going to happen to me. Or maybe I was a sheep. I can't remember--but it doesn't matter. And when I tried to tell the other pigs, or sheep, they just looked at me and said 'So what?' I started to get the idea that I was not cut out to be a pig or a sheep, and I started behaving like a much smarter animal--like what humans are supposed to be. And all the humans looked at me and said 'So what?" And then I found GSUS.

Hatha

JJ.G0ldD0t
19th April 2011, 08:53 AM
When I first read the Protocols, it was as if I was a pig on a farm, and somehow I got the gist of what I was doing there on the farm, and what was going to happen to me. Or maybe I was a sheep. I can't remember--but it doesn't matter. And when I tried to tell the other pigs, or sheep, they just looked at me and said 'So what?' I started to get the idea that I was not cut out to be a pig or a sheep, and I started behaving like a much smarter animal--like what humans are supposed to be. And all the humans looked at me and said 'So what?" And then I found GSUS.

Hatha

You TALKED?!! To the PeoPLE?!

http://thecia.com.au/reviews/b/images/barnyard-1.jpg

gunDriller
19th April 2011, 09:06 AM

the part where they give away all their possessions, Israel cedes their land back to the Palestinians, and they sit in a big circle and sing Kumbaya.

i wrote my own version of the Protocols. ;D

keehah
19th April 2011, 09:14 AM
the part where they give away all their possessions, Israel cedes their land back to the Palestinians..

Even if it seems to happen, it will hide in the foundations.