PDA

View Full Version : Man I messed up, collector call

Cebu_4_2
13th January 2011, 08:25 PM
Local number so I didn't let the machine get it... mistake #1. Lady asked if she was speaking to: I admitted. Data mining biatch which I can usually fare pretty well but this one was well seasoned. Anyways she says ball is in my court, no dealing with the bill amount, it's actually much higher than I thought. She says she will call back in a couple weeks and for me to look over my finances and see what I can do as a monthly payment.

All of this sounds like a typical BS scare tactic but here is the twist. I looked up the company, a bunch of crooked lawyers that will take payments and then later deny so in court.

Local state law firm that can take me in for judgment.

Read that they have got judgments against people and even liens against their properties.

Lady claims to represent B of A and doesn't sound like a 3rd party collection which is not the norm.

I might have helped myself by saying that I am in foreclosure, have absolutely NO extra income and NO amounts in any bank account. She then asked for my wife's income!!! I did not admit or deny even a wife but again mentioned that there is NO other income.

This lady really did get under my skin...

Sorry just venting and if I did have income I would have taken care of this a while ago.

Book
13th January 2011, 08:37 PM
http://aaaaahhhhshark.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/spotted_hyena_group_in_water_kholekamp_web500.jpg

They caught your scent and know where to find you. They do this for a living.

Twisted Titan
13th January 2011, 08:38 PM
You can only get ....what you can find.......and IM NOT HELPING YOU NOT A DAM LICK.

So you gonna work extra hard to recover those six zinc pennies

Jack@$$e$.

T

po boy
13th January 2011, 08:40 PM
READ the Fair debt collections practices act!

No phone calls ever repeat "Send all correspondence through the mail to whomever you are looking for to whatever address you have for the person you are looking for."

Hang up the phone.