PDA

View Full Version : US inmate executed with animal drug

Antonio
14th January 2011, 10:36 AM
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/159772.html

Cobalt
14th January 2011, 10:49 AM
The story title is kind of misleading since pentobarbital is a barbiturate that has been prescribed for human usage for decades.

Also what the story isn't telling the pentobarbitol is one of the drugs prescribed for doctor assisted suicide, so they are saying that the drug is good enough too kill ordinary folks but inhumane treatment when it comes to killing convicted murderers

Ponce
14th January 2011, 10:52 AM
I read about this one about two months ago and it said that the medication was outdated and could not be used on animals.........but yes on criminals >:(

joe_momma
14th January 2011, 10:53 AM
Could they use PCP (originally an animal tranquilizer) or Heroin or even alcohol instead?

Seems to me there a lots of drugs they could use......

Ash_Williams
14th January 2011, 11:04 AM

Lead comes to mind.

joe_momma
14th January 2011, 11:09 AM

Lead comes to mind.

Well said!

Antonio
14th January 2011, 11:19 AM

Lead comes to mind.

Lead most certainly the 1st choice (I prefer a short rope though) but the dude could be innocent...
PLUS, there are regular internet rumors of the horrendous shortage of the strategic stockpliles of painkillers,anestetics,etc. TPTB are not only stockpiling metals,weaponry but the strategic drugs. Something to ponder about....

Antonio
14th January 2011, 11:21 AM
The story title is kind of misleading since pentobarbital is a barbiturate that has been prescribed for human usage for decades.

Also what the story isn't telling the pentobarbitol is one of the drugs prescribed for doctor assisted suicide, so they are saying that the drug is good enough too kill ordinary folks but inhumane treatment when it comes to killing convicted murderers

All about barbs:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=final+exit+book&aq=2&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=final+exit

palani
14th January 2011, 12:27 PM
All FDA drug and food laws and all crimes related to controlled substances are based upon the concept that man is just an animal. They ALL come with an inherent 1st amendment defense.

http://adask.wordpress.com/2009/07/15/the-prosecutor-grimaced/

Ponce
14th January 2011, 12:32 PM
Well Palani......I saw this add (posted here six months ago) where they were asking veterans who wanted to get a flu shot to go to this animal shelter on tuesday and thersday between 2 pm and 5 pm to get it.

palani
14th January 2011, 12:40 PM
Well Palani......I saw this add (posted here six months ago) where they were asking veterans who wanted to get a flu shot to go to this animal shelter on tuesday and thersday between 2 pm and 5 pm to get it.

While I might have rights to receive free medical care at the local VA hospital I am not suicidal.

mightymanx
14th January 2011, 03:32 PM
So what if they use the wrong drug and he dies ???...

...Oh wait that was the goal.

Meanwhile our country and most of the world is being raped.