PDA

View Full Version : Giving up guns...giving up freedom in the UK.

Ponce
16th January 2011, 11:21 AM
Will we next? get ready to fight for your freedom because this is not the time to give up your guns... to the contrary, it is time to buy more guns.......a man with a gun will never threaten someone else holding a gun.

A must see video..... http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/viewVideo.php?video_id=12439

FunnyMoney
16th January 2011, 11:32 AM
"One man with a gun can control 100 without one." - Lenin

I'm not sure if you read that somewhere,. Anyway I think you put it better...

....a man with a gun will never threaten someone else holding a gun.

Ponce
16th January 2011, 11:57 AM
Thanks Funny......... to me where a gun means freedom, food means life.....take away the guns and food and all that you will have left with will be tears, because a slave you will become.......all the new laws that we have had for the past five years is one of control and not of protection.

I can feel it getting closer and closer, a dark cloud that will wrap us all and take us straight to hell, life is nothing like the one that I knew and enjoyed when I first came to this land back in 1952..........the kids of today don't know what the yesterday was like so that they will only learn to live in the tomorrow........

I don't blame "them" for we know who "they" are but I do blame you for allowing them to get away with it.

Going to the gun show tomorrow, raining to hard and to many slippery roads going downhill to the big town.

Twisted Titan
16th January 2011, 03:11 PM

Antonio
16th January 2011, 03:17 PM
They cannot confiscate firearms because as long as there are metal pipes around,some nails (or better yet,lead) AND matches,one can make a gun in a few minutes that will kill from a very short range if pointed in the head/neck area.
PS.Zip. ;)

Twisted Titan
16th January 2011, 03:55 PM
The Liberator pistol was a top secret program in 1942 designed to get a large number of cheap guns into the hands of resistance groups in Nazi occupied territories in a very short period of time. The guns were referred to as the model FP-45, which stood for Flare Pistol or Flare Projector, Model 45. Even drawings and blueprints had code terms for the various parts. The barrel was called the tube, the trigger was called the yoke, the trigger guard/barrel support/front sight assembly was called the spanner, etc. No numbers, or words were stamped on them anywhere, and the only letters anywhere with the unit was the word "INSTRUCTIONS" stamped on the back of the picture book instruction set. They were contracted to be made by a division of General Motors, Inland Guide Lamp, at a cost to the government of $2.10 per unit, which included ten rounds of .45acp, and were to be air dropped to resistance groups all over Europe. GM knew nothing about guns, but they knew how to make inexpensive metal stampings and rivet them together into a working machine. The idea was two-fold; One was simply the psychological effect on the Germans finding large numbers of complete weapons systems being air dropped into their midst to be used against them. The other of course was to take a few practice shots to learn the characteristics, then use it to shoot your favorite neighborhood Nazi at point blank range, and take his weapon(s). In actual use, it would definitely have been a one shot proposition, you either succeeded with your first shot, or you were dead. About a million were made over a period of eleven weeks, which comes out to something like one complete pistol every six seconds or so, twenty four hours a day, for eleven weeks. It's often said that it takes longer to reload a Liberator than it took to make one. Even for as short a time as they were made, there are at least five distinct variations known, including a prototype two shot version that had a sliding breech block which held two rounds. Very few, perhaps none, were ever dropped in Nazi occupied Europe, but a few were dropped in the Phillipines and China. Most were scrapped after the war, and I understand a great number of them ended up at the bottom of the English Channel and in the north Atlantic along with various other unwanted war surplus materials. I have yet to see an estimate of how many survived, but judging by how many I've seen in my life (3, including this one), I'd say *not very damn many*. I've seen more Ruger Hawkeyes, and there were only 3300 of those made. The original cardboard boxes are extremely rare today, and can easily bring as much as the gun does. Although several opened boxes exist in various collections and museums, there is only one known example of a Liberator pistol still in its original sealed box.

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=172677

Ponce
16th January 2011, 04:30 PM
Titan?......that house looks pretty warm with all that smoke coming out, I wonder what they are using as fuel?.

About the "Liberator"........there another model that was able to fire two shots.....only about three of them around.

The "new" (CIA) Liberator was disign in the Philliphines and is much more simple.....I redisigned one part of it, intead of pulling straight from the back to cock it I made a slide at the top that takes less space and can be fired from inside of your pocket.

Antonio?.......molto bene amici.....I tought many how to make them and also the "Bang" shoot gun.....I didn't like that one.......there is a better one.

I designed a bottle louncher that can sent out a fire bomb for about 75 yards, it work on the principal of a spear gun but the rubber bands are five time heavier than the ones for a regular spear gun and you cock one at the time to give it the power........on my proto I made it with four.

Antonio
16th January 2011, 04:43 PM
Titan?......that house looks pretty warm with all that smoke coming out, I wonder what they are using as fuel?.

About the "Liberator"........there another model that was able to fire two shots.....only about three of them around.

The "new" (CIA) Liberator was disign in the Philliphines and is much more simple.....I redisigned one part of it, intead of pulling straight from the back to cock it I made a slide at the top that takes less space and can be fired from inside of your pocket.

Antonio?.......molto bene amici.....I tought many how to make them and also the "Bang" shoot gun.....I didn't like that one.......there is a better one.

I designed a bottle louncher that can sent out a fire bomb for about 75 yards, it work on the principal of a spear gun but the rubber bands are five time heavier than the ones for a regular spear gun and you cock one at the time to give it the power........on my proto I made it with four.

Antonio will always be useful to decent people.
I think we should kinda zip our mouths a bit:) (pun very much intended).