PDA

View Full Version : "Conspiracy Theorists" right again - US/Israel behind STUXNET

DMac
18th January 2011, 08:04 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/16/world/middleeast/16stuxnet.html

TheNocturnalEgyptian
18th January 2011, 10:56 AM
So Israel put a backdoor worm into the nuclear computers of another country...

Noted...

MAGNES
18th January 2011, 01:01 PM
Remember BlueMidnight, was reading the Occult long before it became fashionable on gim.

Very smart guy too. He stated many times, " often times when the media is selling something
the truth can be found in the opposite " , something along those lines, especially if it had anything
to do with Jews and Israel, NWO. Following this reasoning most of the time proves true.

He hammered skyvike too, " you should recuse yourself " " you have turned this forum into palp "
" if I want the MSM version I'll go there not here " , didn't get banned and never made it over,
it is very possible he missed us totally cause he wasn't posting as much in end.

This forum could use him.

Twisted Titan
18th January 2011, 01:09 PM
The Dimona complex in the Negev desert is famous as the heavily guarded heart of Israel’s never-acknowledged nuclear arms program, where neat rows of factories make atomic fuel for the arsenal

The irony dose not escape me

Cobalt
18th January 2011, 01:29 PM
I was watching some news program last week where they were talking about this worm they slipped into Irans system and basically patting each other on the back for such a good job.

My first thought was how loud we would be screaming foul if they did it too us

DMac
18th January 2011, 01:34 PM
I was watching some news program last week where they were talking about this worm they slipped into Irans system and basically patting each other on the back for such a good job.

My first thought was how loud we would be screaming foul if they did it too us

It would be the end of Iran if that happened.