PDA

View Full Version : thousand's of dogon's empty lake of fish in minutes

chad
21st January 2011, 03:35 PM
insane!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Tc6ywqoL6o&feature=player_embedded

as an aside, i believe this is the exact same tribe who believe their ancestors were aliens + they know all sorts of weird, true stuff about the planets, constellations, etc.

drafter
21st January 2011, 03:44 PM
Wow. Good job managing those resources. No wonder they're always starving to death.

Ponce
21st January 2011, 03:49 PM
Yes Chad.......they say that they came from a certain constelation and a certain star in that constelation..... the same were not found till only a few years ago proving that they knew what we didn't.

To me that Utube was like the rush for land back in Oklahoma in the 1800, and something that we will see here in about six years/

My brother told me that in Cuba you are not allowed to fish in the lakes because they are reserved only for the turists.........so, used to go about 2 am to fish........three would fish while one more would keep an eye open for the law.

Cobalt
21st January 2011, 06:36 PM
Wow. Good job managing those resources. No wonder they're always starving to death.

Yeah if their were any fish left, it will be years before the population ever returns and that is if they don't come back and do this again in the mean time.

They would make a large global company proud

Bullion_Bob
21st January 2011, 06:53 PM
Aside from the language, this looks like a scene straight out of the Mono Cane series of films.

mamboni
21st January 2011, 07:01 PM
Aside from the language, this looks like a scene straight out of the Mono Cane series of films.

Wow, Mondo Cane (1962) - haven't heard that one in decades. I remember watching that when I was 7 or 8 years old, multiple times - mindblowing film to a kid. It was very thought provoking, sometimes shocking, sometimes tragic, mostly bizarre. Thanks for bringing back the memories!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057318/

Ponce
21st January 2011, 07:20 PM
So that makes you about 54-55 Doc? I thought that your were already retired........maybe you are :conf:

mamboni
21st January 2011, 07:34 PM
So that makes you about 54-55 Doc? I thought that your were already retired........maybe you are :conf:

I'll be 55 in eight months. Retired no. I expect to die at my desk - I enjoy my work. Retirement would probably kill me.

Bullion_Bob
21st January 2011, 07:52 PM

Wow, Mondo Cane (1962) - haven't heard that one in decades. I remember watching that when I was 7 or 8 years old, multiple times - mindblowing film to a kid. It was very thought provoking, sometimes shocking, sometimes tragic, mostly bizarre. Thanks for bringing back the memories!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057318/

Hey, you're welcome. I found out there's actually four more of them that were produced since the first. I had a co-worker turn me on to them asking me if I could get a copy of the original "A dogs world".

Really interesting individual, a highly animated architectural artist who does simply amazing work. I came back with the entire collection, totally made his day.

I'm on the third one right now.

Each offering has it's highs and lows, and I do tend to skip over the animal cruelty bits, but overall a very illuminating collection of video footage.

RJB
22nd January 2011, 06:32 AM
Coming to a Walmart near you...

bellevuebully
22nd January 2011, 07:34 AM

I'll be 55 in eight months. Retired no.I expect to die at my desk - I enjoy my work. Retirement would probably kill me.

No doubt......you're always on here. :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Laughter is the best medicine. What'do I owe ya doc? ;D

BillBoard
22nd January 2011, 12:54 PM
insane!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Tc6ywqoL6o&feature=player_embedded

as an aside, i believe this is the exact same tribe who believe their ancestors were aliens + they know all sorts of weird, true stuff about the planets, constellations, etc.

-Makes sense, they exhausted their old planet and came to devour this one.

But seriously, doesn't the video make a clear case for population control?

JJ.G0ldD0t
22nd January 2011, 01:39 PM
insane!

-Makes sense, they exhausted their old planet and came to devour this one.

But seriously, doesn't the video make a clear case for population control?

THAT population maybe.... :-\

JDRock
22nd January 2011, 02:17 PM
looks like a buncha naggers spending their welfare check at the liquor store......