PDA

View Full Version : They intend to create a disaster

EE_
23rd January 2011, 06:06 AM
Thoughts or ridicule?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaKMGx39UeM&feature=player_embedded#!

mick silver
23rd January 2011, 06:11 AM
thanks ee good fine

mick silver
23rd January 2011, 06:17 AM
http://www.vantageproducts.com/

EE_
23rd January 2011, 06:33 AM
Yes, I think it is a must watch.
I have not stopped telling people that the Gulf oil volcano is, I truely believe a disaster that is a major turning point in history, and it is not over. And I'm not just talking about the damage to life from the poison unleashed.
I wish Matt Simmon's was not murdered. :'(

General of Darkness
23rd January 2011, 07:44 AM
Nothing goes better with a hot cup of coffee in the morning than some good doooooooom. Actually that was very interesting

k-os
23rd January 2011, 08:56 AM
Nothing goes better with a hot cup of coffee in the morning than some good doooooooom. Actually that was very interesting

Mmmm mmm, doom! I watched the whole thing. . .

1) EE_, if you believe that map, you gotta relocate the SBOL! General, you know you need to get out of CA. ;)

2) It bugs me that he says "we thought these coffin liners was for swine flu, but now we know it's for this". That just irks me.

3) Creepy cryptic ending saying "things have been happening to me" and about "the "voice recorder", and the begging to pass this video along.

I think it's all possible, and it makes me more apathetic than anything, believe it or not. Something is gonna get me sometime, and I am going to have a good time until then. ;D

EE_
23rd January 2011, 09:22 AM

Mmmm mmm, doom! I watched the whole thing. . .

1) EE_, if you believe that map, you gotta relocate the SBOL! General, you know you need to get out of CA. ;)

2) It bugs me that he says "we thought these coffin liners was for swine flu, but now we know it's for this". That just irks me.

3) Creepy cryptic ending saying "things have been happening to me" and about "the "voice recorder", and the begging to pass this video along.

I think it's all possible, and it makes me more apathetic than anything, believe it or not. Something is gonna get me sometime, and I am going to have a good time until then. ;D

As long as my angel is with me I'll be fine, but Florida is toast for sure! ;)

VX1
23rd January 2011, 09:51 AM
Something that struck me odd; towards the end of the video where you can read the FEMA description for storable food delivery... well, you know they've been buying up all the Mountain House MREs and Freeze Dried cans, which will have a shelf life of between 7 and 25 years, but their specs indicate they're not concerned about food beyond three years from now. "All meals/kits must have 36 months of remaining shelf life upon delivery." That's kinda ominous, if you ask me.

Libertytree
23rd January 2011, 11:10 AM
Seems to me it's not about a singular disaster but rather, multiple disasters.

RUSH.IS.A.BAND
23rd January 2011, 12:47 PM
You don't suppose a part of it has anything to do with getting rid of the millions of low IQ, inbred, slackjaw, govt. tit sucking, useless eaters in the fault zone area.?(not saying that everyone in that area fit those descriptions) Or nothing to due with the millions of pension pulling, social security drawing, retirees in sunny, warm Florida ? (soon to be underwater according to map in video). Also, if everyone is getting real sick from the coarexent poison that is everywhere down there, it could be a way to take care of alot of problems they have with that as well. Grouped with the fact that a catastrophy of that magnitude would further "other agendas" for t.p.t.b.. It would be a win,win,win, win situation for them.... I do so very hope I am wrong, but think about it......... Oh and those fema coffins, they look like the perfect size for the "fattened" up flock the majority of this country has become today.
- R.i.a.b.

RUSH.IS.A.BAND
23rd January 2011, 01:05 PM

TheNocturnalEgyptian
23rd January 2011, 05:29 PM
He is complaining of electronic harassment after putting information out there. He says to research Silent Spectrum Warfare. Naturally I find this very interesting.

SilverTop
24th January 2011, 02:09 PM
I suppose I could have made a new topic for this, but I'm still learning the 'protocol' here. ;D
This article kinda makes me wonder if there is anywhere on the north american continent that will be safe. :conf:

-------------------

Yellowstone Has Bulged as Magma Pocket Swells
Some places saw the ground rise by ten inches, experts report.

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/313/cache/yellowstone-magma-bulging-2011_31343_600x450.jpg

Brian Handwerk

for National Geographic News

Published January 19, 2011

Yellowstone National Park's supervolcano just took a deep "breath," causing miles of ground to rise dramatically, scientists report.

The simmering volcano has produced major eruptions—each a thousand times more powerful than Mount St. Helens's 1980 eruption—three times in the past 2.1 million years. Yellowstone's caldera, which covers a 25- by 37-mile (40- by 60-kilometer) swath of Wyoming, is an ancient crater formed after the last big blast, some 640,000 years ago.

(See "When Yellowstone Explodes" in National Geographic magazine.)

Since then, about 30 smaller eruptions—including one as recent as 70,000 years ago—have filled the caldera with lava and ash, producing the relatively flat landscape we see today.

But beginning in 2004, scientists saw the ground above the caldera rise upward at rates as high as 2.8 inches (7 centimeters) a year. (Related: "Yellowstone Is Rising on Swollen 'Supervolcano.'")

The rate slowed between 2007 and 2010 to a centimeter a year or less. Still, since the start of the swelling, ground levels over the volcano have been raised by as much as 10 inches (25 centimeters) in places.

"It's an extraordinary uplift, because it covers such a large area and the rates are so high," said the University of Utah's Bob Smith, a longtime expert in Yellowstone's volcanism.

Video: Yellowstone—World's First National Park.

(continued) http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/01/110119-yellowstone-park-supervolcano-eruption-magma-science/

DMac
25th January 2011, 12:22 PM
The 4 strongest earthquakes ever measured in US history occurred on the NMSZ.

This video is from the US Army Corps DHS and FEMA:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VlyXlF2mE8

Here is information on FEMA's NLE 2011 May Earthquake event:

http://www.ready.gov/nle2011/index.html

National Level Exercise 2011

May 16-20, 2011

The purpose of National Level Exercise 2011 (NLE 2011) is to prepare and coordinate a multiple-jurisdictional integrated response to a national catastrophic event – specifically a major earthquake in the central United States region of the New Madrid Seismic Zone (NMSZ).

NLE 2011 will involve thousands of government officials at the federal, state, local and tribal levels, members of the private sector, and the general public. Participants will conduct simultaneous, related exercise activities at command posts, emergency operation centers and other locations in the Washington D.C. area and the eight affected central U.S. states (Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Tennessee). The functional exercise will offer agencies and jurisdictions a way to validate their plans and skills in a real-time, realistic environment and to gain the in-depth knowledge that only experience can provide.

(more info at .gov link above)

NLE 2011 US AIRNORTH Conplan 3501
(How NORTHCOM will participate in the disaster):

Scribd Document Link (http://www.scribd.com/doc/43742856/NlLE-2011-US-AIRNORTH-Conplan-3501)

THE SLEEPING GIANT, New Madrid Fault...Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OakEz6nMr5c

Maybe they're not crazy afterall...
http://newsoholics.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/may-21-2011.jpg

Low Pan
25th January 2011, 12:31 PM
National Level Exercise 2011

The functional exercise will offer agencies and jurisdictions a way to validate their plans and skills in a real-time, realistic environment and to gain the in-depth knowledge that only experience can provide.

How is it realistic if the ground isn't shaking, roads aren't buckled so emergency vehicles can't get through, etc....

DMac
25th January 2011, 01:23 PM
From the FBI:

VARIOUS FUELS IN SUPPORT OF DISASTER RELIEF (https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=ed2fb661961ec48159a24635774679bc&tab=core&_cview=0)

Solicitation Number:
SP0600-11-R-0207
Notice Type:
Presolicitation
Synopsis:
Added: Jan 07, 2011 7:00 pm
Defense Logistica Agency - Energy (DLA-E) intends to issue a solicitation in support of Department of Homeland Security (DHS)/Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) requirements for delivery of diesel fuel and gasoline on a regional/statewide basis to support disaster mobilization, emergency response and recovery efforts. Vendor support is needed to provide mobile refueling in the event of a disaster to and within a 300 mile radius of mobilization areas, staging areas and other points of distribution within the states of NC, SC, GA, FL, AL, MS, TX, and LA. During a disaster the estimated daily quantity required for each state is 135,000 U.S. Gallons for diesel fuel and 24,000 U.S. Gallons for gasoline. The vendor will be required to maintain readiness capability and deliver within 24 hours notice. This acquisition is unrestricted and will be awarded based upon best value evaluation factors. These factors include (but not limited to) Readiness Plan, Past Performance and Experience and Socioeconomic Support. Contract(s) will be awarded for each defined geographic area of coverage. The Government anticipates award to multiple vendors. The anticipated contract type is a one year Fixed Price Requirements type contract with Economic Price Adjustment. The contract provisions will include two potential option years. Orders will be issued as necessary with a required delivery date. It is anticipated that proposals will be due February 6, 2011. Copies of the RFP will be available via the Federal Business Opportunities home page (www.fbo.gov). Vendors are required to complete, sign and return the document entitled Offer Submission Package to the Bid Custodian as directed in the RFP. All responsible sources may submit a proposal, which shall be considered.