PDA

View Full Version : African Americans being driven from NYC

Quad
23rd January 2011, 11:34 AM
African Americans being driven from NYC
http://isteve.blogspot.com/2011/01/african-americans-being-driven-from-nyc.html

Urban SWPL (and their house-broken ethnic allies) versus Native Borne African Americans.

It’s an interesting silent and undeclared war that is being waged mostly under the radar of libertarian and conservative whites.

While (out of touch) White Nationalists bray about “Black Run America,” I get the distinct impression that White progressives have quietly given up on unmixed, native born, African Americans.

(For such whites, people like me, and above all, Barak Obama--at least half-white, often raised by whites--are the ideal “blacks.")

Along with NYC, major battle grounds, past, present, and potential, include San Francisco, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Atlanta, Chicago, Seattle, Portland, Austin, and my home town of Columbus.

(These cities tend to draw themselves in contrast to cities like Detroit, Cleveland, and Baltimore, where, not coincidently, blacks are politically dominant.)

The goal? Wrest control of a city from inept black politicians (or deny such control in the first place) and then drive out poor blacks, with various combinations of aggressive law enforcement (particularly regarding traffic and motor vehicles), Section 8 vouchers, gentrification, public school “reform,” and “green” initiatives. Or whatever. All under the banner of a “progressive, multi-cultural, environmentally aware” sense of “tolerance.”

Look for ethnic immigrant LEO’s (largely immune to accusations of racism) to play an increasing role in dirtier aspects of this “cleansing” process.

An added benefit, is that by pushing blacks deeper into neighborhoods and regions controlled by conservative whites, urban liberals not only rid themselves of blacks, but also burden their ideological and cultural enemies with an intractable problem, one that conveniently lends itself to accusations of “racism,” should anyone (using conservative or libertarian methods) attempt to address it.

Again, my prediction: by the end of this century, North American blacks will occupy roughly the same obscure demographic and cultural niches that are currently filled by blacks in Latin America.

JDRock
23rd January 2011, 11:50 AM
after YEARS and YEARS of blacks moving into white neighborhoods and improving the resale value visavie
their impeccable work ethic, as well as the proven fact that violent crime and drug use PLUMMETS when blacks take over an area....i cant see a single reason that they would be driven out :oo--> :sarc:

mamboni
23rd January 2011, 11:59 AM
after YEARS and YEARS of blacks moving into white neihborhoods and improving the resale value visavie
their impeccable work ethic, as well as the proven fact that violent crime and drug use PLUMMETS when blacks take over an area....i cant see a single reason that they would be driven out :oo--> :sarc:

Admit it: you're afraid they'll move to Wyoming. :taunt: :yuk :lol

ShortJohnSilver
23rd January 2011, 01:34 PM
An added benefit, is that by pushing blacks deeper into neighborhoods and regions controlled by conservative whites, urban liberals not only rid themselves of blacks, but also burden their ideological and cultural enemies with an intractable problem, one that conveniently lends itself to accusations of “racism,” should anyone (using conservative or libertarian methods) attempt to address it.

Exactly - strengthen your position and degrade the capabilities of the enemy's.

Section 8 vouchers should be repealed and struck out, no grandfathering ... would immediately crash all cities overnight. If farmers and rural folks would see what is happening, they could use food as a weapon to force the issue.

General of Darkness
23rd January 2011, 02:47 PM

Exactly - strengthen your position and degrade the capabilities of the enemy's.

Section 8 vouchers should be repealed and struck out, no grandfathering ... would immediately crash all cities overnight. If farmers and rural folks would see what is happening, they could use food as a weapon to force the issue.

;D

http://static.funnyjunk.com/gifs/thats_racist0.gif

Olmstein
24th January 2011, 02:12 AM
Section 8 vouchers are welfare for property owners. They are the ones receiving the $$$$, not the poor.