PDA

View Full Version : Another CHIMPOUT - This time at GSUS

General of Darkness
25th January 2011, 10:08 PM
This is just a history lesson.

Since day ONE, GSUS has been all about talking about the TRUTH, we've built GSUS on TRUTH and sometimes talking about things that aren't POLITICALLY CORRECT. The reason we LEFT GIM was to build something that we had a hand in building and WE could simply discuss. Whether it was PM's, news, etc, WE talked about. And I'll be DAMNED if I don't stand up for the FREE and the RIGHTEOUS and being told, that something hurt someones feelings, or that it's not right or painful blah blah blah.

My point, if you don't like the conversation, and you can't refute the discussion, well then, FUCK YOU, deal with it. IT'S NOT OUR PROBLEM, IT'S YOURS.

keehah
26th January 2011, 01:36 AM
You show em GoD! CHIMPOUTS come in all colours!

We should have 5 threads on this!

Serpo
26th January 2011, 01:50 AM
We should have 5 threads on this!

We have...........

Buddha
26th January 2011, 01:51 AM
got yer ass beat by a black man huh?

Buddha
26th January 2011, 02:07 AM
This is just a history lesson.

Since day ONE, GSUS has been all about talking about the TRUTH, we've built GSUS on TRUTH and sometimes talking about things that aren't POLITICALLY CORRECT. The reason we LEFT GIM was to build something that we had a hand in building and WE could simply discuss. Whether it was PM's, news, etc, WE talked about. And I'll be DAMNED if I don't stand up for the FREE and the RIGHTEOUS and being told, that something hurt someones feelings, or that it's not right or painful blah blah blah.

My point, if you don't like the conversation, and you can't refute the discussion, well then, fuck YOU, deal with it. IT'S NOT OUR PROBLEM, IT'S YOURS.

I'm tired of this fucking bull shit. Blame everyone else but yourself. Blame the jews and the blacks and mexicans, when it is us whites that LET this happen. Get a fucking life, instead of adopting a victim mentality like those that you just despise so much. This makes you just like them

Spectrism
26th January 2011, 04:42 AM
General of Darkiness, you prove the veracity of the bible story. Mankind was created with choice and unfortunately, man felt it necessary to prove that this "freedom" existed. OK... so you have the freedom on GSUS to use your potty mouth without self-control. Is that really such a good choice? Must people here write trash-talk just to prove they can?

AS for the Chimpout stuff.... yeah, it is not limited to one shade. Any mob that is driven by its need to prove it can do something without being guided by principles is an ugly beast.

Awoke
26th January 2011, 06:19 AM
Chimpout, to me, is a GSus thing. Not different than great value carrots, Dick stabs and scannns.

When I joined GIM I thought I knew about the conspiracy, because I knew about the BBG/TLC/CFR. After some time there and researching on my own, I have learned that the conspiracy is much deeper than I thought, and organized by those I least expected. (At that time I was still inculcated)

How does this relate? I remember Pheonix and WildCard, two friends of mine (online friends) that posted about race, and never pulled punches. I remember being offended and disturbed by some of the shit they would say, and the ways they would choose to say it.

I also remember (after doing some serious reading) coming to the realization that they were right all along.

The more I pay attention, the more they look like animals.

It's a sad realization, but just because I don't like a reality doesn't make it any less of a reality.

What you should be asking yourselves is, who is cultivating this culture so meticulously?

gunDriller
26th January 2011, 06:46 AM
The reason we LEFT GIM was to build something that we had a hand in building and WE could simply discuss.

i thought we left GIM because it was shut down ?

chad
26th January 2011, 06:49 AM
when a group of people exhibit shitty behavior, i'll call it anything i like. you deserve it for being shitty. the solution to not be labeled by me is to not exhibit the behavior in the first place.

Book
26th January 2011, 06:51 AM
I'm tired of this fucking bull shit. Blame everyone else but yourself. Blame the jews and the blacks and mexicans, when it is us whites that LET this happen.

Yeah...if we don't show the videos of blacks attacking Whitey the blacks won't attack us anymore.

:oo-->

woodman
26th January 2011, 07:03 AM
I'm tired of this fucking bull shit. Blame everyone else but yourself. Blame the jews and the blacks and mexicans, when it is us whites that LET this happen.

Yeah...if we don't show the videos of blacks attacking Whitey the blacks won't attack us anymore.

Yes, let's bury out heads in the sand. If we choose not to see it, it won't exist. Another thing I get tired of is people continually saying "It's our own fault" when pointing out our complaints. It's not our fault, but we will have to remedy it. There are no good solutions.

Book
26th January 2011, 07:16 AM
Another thing I get tired of is people continually saying "It's our own fault" when pointing out our complaints.

I agree. Exactly.

solid
26th January 2011, 07:18 AM
when a group of people exhibit shitty behavior, i'll call it anything i like. you deserve it for being shitty. the solution to not be labeled by me is to not exhibit the behavior in the first place.

It still does not justify blaming a whole race...for the actions of a few.

sirgonzo420
26th January 2011, 07:24 AM

That's true... but then again, does it justify "blaming" (not really blaming, just recognizing likely behavior) a whole race for the actions of the many/majority?

I don't hate blacks or anything, but I do acknowledge that statistically, any given black male is 8.3 times more likely to commit a violent crime than any given white man.

Kinda like how it's not a great idea to stick a fork in an electrical outlet; one is safer if one assumes there is always power to the outlet.

nunaem
26th January 2011, 07:38 AM
I'm tired of this fucking bull shit. Blame everyone else but yourself. Blame the jews and the blacks and mexicans, when it is us whites that LET this happen. Get a fucking life, instead of adopting a victim mentality like those that you just despise so much. This makes you just like them

It's not either/or, it's both. White people let it happen and the other races are responsible too. I do want more discussion on how we let it happen though, specifically how it relates to our collective Slave Morality.

Book
26th January 2011, 07:39 AM

When we go to the circus are we "blaming" the clowns?

vacuum
26th January 2011, 08:28 AM
just because something is true doesn't been it should be dwelt on. No one wants the forum spammed with any particular thing
posting a single video with no commentary is not 'blaming a race'
Ponce's point about jeering at a bunch of fked up people for entertainment has some validity, I don't think he was necessarily pointing out race
we did leave gim because it was shut down.....on the other hand, we didn't join the new one because of reasons mentioned among others

keehah
26th January 2011, 09:32 AM
The reason we LEFT GIM was to build something that we had a hand in building and WE could simply discuss.

i thought we left GIM because it was shut down ?

Don't expect truth during a CHIMPOUT gunDriller. ;D