PDA

View Full Version : Hey Awoke is this you?

General of Darkness
28th January 2011, 07:44 AM
From time to time Awoke and I play xbox live and laugh our asses off.

FYI - NSFW Language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5HvsGq4jiw

gunny highway
28th January 2011, 08:31 AM
LOL!!! COME ON!!! :)

Awoke
28th January 2011, 08:33 AM
I can't see youtube here, but I will check it out and get back to you.

k-os
28th January 2011, 08:58 AM
I didn't hear any "eh?/ay?" in that video, so I am going to say no, it is not Awoke. ;D

Awoke
28th January 2011, 09:53 AM
I do say "eh" frequently.

8)

k-os
28th January 2011, 10:05 AM
I do say "eh" frequently.

8)

You don't say! Stereotypes are sometimes correct assumptions. :o

keehah
28th January 2011, 11:00 AM
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/eh

—used to ask for confirmation or repetition or to express inquiry ; used especially in Canadian English in anticipation of the listener's or reader's agreement

Canadian Jewjitsu, eh? ;D

chad
28th January 2011, 11:07 AM
i say eh all the time as well. i have spent too many years living to close to the border and in ontario, eh.

sirgonzo420
28th January 2011, 12:56 PM
Why did GoD get banned?

General of Darkness
28th January 2011, 01:29 PM
Why did GoD get banned?

Because I'm a jerk. :'(

solid
28th January 2011, 01:31 PM
Why did GoD get banned?

??? You got banned for being a jerk, yet you can post about it? That makes no sense at all. :)

Buddha
28th January 2011, 01:32 PM

I was playing Black Ops a couple nights ago, and on the other team there was a pair that were in a party with a [GSUS] clan tag. Could the world possibly be that small?

osoab
28th January 2011, 01:35 PM
Why did GoD get banned?

??? You got banned for being a jerk, yet you can post about it? That makes no sense at all. :)

He's GoD. :ROFL:

Awoke
28th January 2011, 01:35 PM
This place once had great potential to be an alternative to places like GIM where you get banned for sneezing on the screen. Now? It is a haven for "chimpout" gatherers and Jew bashers who ruin it for the rest of the sane people. All you non fringe people know what I mean but you won't say anything. You won't speak up because of your lack of acceptance. If your online persona means that much to you, just ignore what I am saying. Let the statistics driven bigots fly free to insult and ridicule any attempt at reason. Just remember that silence is consent. Yet you are still guilty by association, as am I for wasting my time trying to shed light in vain.

Hey, go fuck your mother. How's that for silent consent?

I really do hate quoting myself, but i want to stress, this is not a personal attack but a recommendation.

That's why. Temporary.

I was playing Black Ops a couple nights ago, and on the other team there was a pair that were in a party with a [GSUS] clan tag. Could the world possibly be that small?

I wouldn't sport a GSus Clantag, because my email associated with my XBL account is tied to my real name.
But I have seen that clan tag on there too before. The world is small, bro.

Awoke
28th January 2011, 03:30 PM
Haha, no GoD, you should know that's not me, because when I play video games, I win.

;)

Libertytree
28th January 2011, 03:37 PM
Did GoD have to sit in the corner for 6 hours? LMAO!