PDA

View Full Version : Silver Shield is going on Jack Blood's Show Today

Silver Shield
28th January 2011, 11:55 AM
I know it is kind of last minute, but I will be on Jack Blood's radio show today at 5pm EST/ 2 pm PST.

http://www.oraclebroadcasting.com/archives.php?who=deadline or here, http://deadlinelive.info/

You can call in too at 1-866-841-1065.

Jack has taken an interest in my work since I have started publishing some of my work publicly on Dont-Tread-On.Me.

I know the Beware of the Patriot Pied Pipers article really caught his attention since he has fought against this on his own show.

I have no idea what to expect, but I am pumped to get on air and mix it up with Jack.

If you can't make it, I will see about getting a copy of the show and post it on Dont-Tread-On.Me.

If you have questions, send them into jack@deadlinelive.info and title it "Silver Shield Interview".

Finally if you like the call, send in a note to him and let him know, so he can have me back on again.

Awoke
28th January 2011, 11:59 AM
It's unfortunate that the computer I'm on has that website blocked, so I can't listen to it. (At work).

But if there is a Downloadable MP3 file available later I would like to give it a listen.

osoab
28th January 2011, 12:57 PM
bumping

Silver Shield
28th January 2011, 01:07 PM
Just got off the phone with him about 15 minutes ago I think it went really well.

Should be a good show.

osoab
28th January 2011, 01:55 PM
I know it is kind of last minute, but I will be on Jack Blood's radio show today at 5pm EST/ 2 pm PST.

Your time above says 5est start when the site says 3 cst as a start. Which is it?

Cebu_4_2
28th January 2011, 02:08 PM
Your time above says 5est start when the site says 3 cst as a start. Which is it?

Both

osoab
28th January 2011, 02:13 PM

Both

He's on now. I didn't realize it was the 2nd hour of the show.

Silver Shield
28th January 2011, 02:31 PM
How am I doing?

uncletonoose
28th January 2011, 02:34 PM
Very----Very Professional!!! Good Job SS :morph:

osoab
28th January 2011, 02:34 PM
Doing good. Haven't heard any f bombs.

Silver Shield
28th January 2011, 02:46 PM
Doing good. Haven't heard any f bombs.

Yeah I am trying real hard not to...

Libertytree
28th January 2011, 03:01 PM
Fuckin' A SS!! You're doing great! I'm really impressed. Your retorts about the Red Sea, China and Afghanistan were perfectly stated. I wish you'd have had more time and got to take more calls.

basplaer
28th January 2011, 03:07 PM
First time I've tuned in to the show and I was impressed. I'm in the 702 area code so I was hoping to catch the caller that dropped off.

Silver Shield
28th January 2011, 04:30 PM
I recorded the show and will post it later.

Jack has asked me to be on again to co-host.

And he seems pretty cool and I had a blast.

osoab
28th January 2011, 04:37 PM
I would like to listen again. I always get distracted while reading and listening.

Did you know your phone was cutting in and out during the broadcast?

iOWNme
28th January 2011, 04:57 PM
Downloading now from link above....

Silver Shield
28th January 2011, 05:51 PM
http://www.oraclebroadcasting.com/archives.php?stream=/deadline/deadline.2011-01-28_16k.mp3

keehah
28th January 2011, 06:33 PM
Listening right now from the archives link. Silver Shield starts at 1:10.

Great stuff so far. Like a pro, and with a fresh nailing perspective.

Buddha
28th January 2011, 10:05 PM
You sounded good Silver Shield! I like the bit comparing the 5 stages of grief to the 5 stages of awakening. I can say that I have been there and done that. You also handled the calls well, I imagine that it would be hard to do not knowing what they are going to say and all.

Silver Shield
29th January 2011, 02:43 AM
You sounded good Silver Shield! I like the bit comparing the 5 stages of grief to the 5 stages of awakening. I can say that I have been there and done that. You also handled the calls well, I imagine that it would be hard to do not knowing what they are going to say and all.
Yeah it was kinda of tough, the guy with the drug question and the Red Sea were kinda of off but at least they are thinking outside of the box. I would love to eventually get on to some MSM and really tear down some operation Mocking Bird agents.

I think the important thing is that Jack passed the sniff test with me. He is an abundance mentality guy which shows that he is not a narcissistic psychopath. He was very proactive in promoting me without asking anything in return. He expressed that while he does not agree with me on everything he likes the pursuit of truth. He also warned me about certain people in this movement which we all know about.

I will definitely be on more often and it was a positive experience overall.

Awoke
31st January 2011, 08:22 AM
I should have called in and accussed you of being anti-semetic, just for laughs!

:D