PDA

View Full Version : YEAY, it's Friday, what a week

General of Darkness
28th January 2011, 04:30 PM
Been working my tail off this week, made a huge sale where we were the underdog and out of left field, whammo, we won. Got another large RFP bid on time yesterday, and tomorrow Enzo is doing more schutzhund training. And to top it off someone forgot to give me 3 days vacation, WOOT. ;D

Here's the little man two weeks ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbyyy2iy6NE

ximmy
28th January 2011, 04:32 PM
|--0--| General... what kind of ban did you git... Early release???

Dogman
28th January 2011, 04:36 PM

Virtual ? ;D

:lol

osoab
28th January 2011, 04:36 PM
http://www.tv4u.com/commercials/classic_commercials/images/ban_deodorant_commercial.jpg

k-os
28th January 2011, 04:44 PM
Hey General of Darkness, my dogs and I enjoyed the 4 minute video of your dog barking.

Congrats on all of your good news this week, and the slight oversight of our dear mods! If they get around to fixing that mishap, remember, there's always chat . . . and on Sunday nights, there's even people in there.

Gaillo
28th January 2011, 04:57 PM

Actually, I accidently gave him a "non-ban"! :o
Forgot to check the username in the form. ::)

He can read, but not post. Banned until Monday.

GoD - Vacation on, m'brother... glad to have contributed to your good week with the "non-ban"! ;)

midnight rambler
28th January 2011, 06:03 PM
Mishko said, "Dicks are gonna roll"

Ponce
28th January 2011, 06:42 PM
Iteresting, a four day ban for telling someone "Hey, go fuck your mother. How's that for silent consent?"..............anyone else would had been banned for ever, or at least for one month.

First post in two days........good evening to one and all.

I can only wonder for how long I would be banned if I were to tell that to Gaillo? four day?

"Freedom of speech does not means abused of speech"

Gaillo
28th January 2011, 06:56 PM
Iteresting, a four day ban for telling someone "Hey, go fuck your mother. How's that for silent consent?"..............anyone else would had been banned for ever, or at least for one month.

I can only wonder for how long I would be banned if I were to tell that to Gaillo? four day?

Ponce,
The General got off easy because he was responding to a banned member using a sock, and an obvious troll. Try that shit under different circumstances, and find out how wrathful the banhammer can be! ;)

BTW, what's up with you? We already had this conversation in PM... do you really feel the need to start problems on this forum? From my recollection, you've received a warm welcome and lots of mileage from this place... ???

MAGNES
28th January 2011, 07:16 PM

Hey Ponce, why are u talking shit, I been sworn at twice here and nothing happened to those people.
And that's only the two worst ones. lol I been banned twice too, once by mayhem troll, another time
telling a troll off who told us all off, that was SA Uncle. Get with it Ponce, people do get away with a
lot on here.

One day Gaillo is showing favoritism the next day he ain't tough enough, give me a fucking break people.

I told Gaillo, when in doubt on me just ban me. Do it ! ;D

As a friend I don't want to put him in a bad spot, friends don't do that.

I already piss people off enough, no need to swear at them. lol

If people get hard bans on here Ponce will scream " BAN NAZIs " .

Ponce, you ain't consistent.

Ponce
28th January 2011, 07:17 PM
Well Gaillo I don't know who the heck BTW is but at least he agrees with me..............

Magnes? I was the second person to sign up in this site, I forgot who was the first one..... if at any time I am benned from here even for one day I give you my word or honor that you would never see me here ever again.......... I was what I am before I came here and will be the same after I leave.

ximmy
28th January 2011, 07:19 PM

Ponce,
The General got off easy because he was responding to a banned member using a sock, and an obvious troll. Try that shit under different circumstances, and find out how wrathful the banhammer can be! ;)

BTW, what's up with you? We already had this conversation in PM... do you really feel the need to start problems on this forum? From my recollection, you've received a warm welcome and lots of mileage from this place... ???

Hey Ponce, why are u talking shit, I been sworn at twice here and nothing happened to those people.
And that's only the two worst ones. lol I been banned twice too, once by mayhem troll, another time
telling a troll off who told us all off, that was SA Uncle. Get with it Ponce, people do get away with a
lot on here.

One day Gaillo is showing favoritism the next day he ain't tough enough, give me a fucking break people.

I told Gaillo, when in doubt on me just ban me. Do it ! ;D

As a friend I don't want to put him in a bad spot, friends don't do that.

I already piss people off enough, no need to swear at them. lol

If people get hard bans on here Ponce will scream " BAN NAZIs " .

Ponce, you ain't consistent.

LOL.. ease up fellows.. he's an old man.. what is he, like 140 or sumpin... http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s222/chrisneros/smilies/laughing-smiley-007.gif

MAGNES
28th January 2011, 07:25 PM
Well Gaillo I don't know who the heck BTW is but at least he agrees with me..............

Magnes? I was the second person to sign up in this site, I forgot who was the first one..... if at any time I am benned from here even for one day I give you my word or honor that you would never see me here ever again.......... I was what I am before I came here and will be the same after I leave.

You are full of shit and a shit disturber, you left agora crying about the known trolls being banned from gim. They were even spoofing people, we had some rules , very few , known trolls were not welcome, you cried, oh my god, bans, then you left, as far as this site, you forget the conversations we had on tallships forum using your saying as a title, the emails to you , the links posted, how did you find this place, lol, you already got an email from me and you didn't know it was me and you asked for my email on tallships forum, he closed it cause of links to here, lol, too late, Ponce ,you have a very bad memory man. When mayhem
was banning people on here I warned you and others and encouraged you to join me, you didn't help,
you opened a thread crying someone wants you banned, you are a shit disturber over and over.

Ponce
28th January 2011, 07:28 PM
Magnes?........you cry to much.

You say that I say that I did this and that you did that because this is that and that is this......and I don't know what the hell you are talking about.

ximmy
28th January 2011, 07:32 PM
I can sooo picture GoD right now... at the computer... dying to say something... LOL http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s222/chrisneros/smilies/ahhh.gif

vacuum
28th January 2011, 08:14 PM

Ponce why let a subset of people on the forum cause you to leave? As the forum grows larger, there will be more and more people who disagree with something someone else says...simple statistics.

Forums are like being married....90% of the time it might be good, the other 10% you just have to go outside and get some fresh air, or sleep on the couch. You only divorce once the bad part becomes 50%, or maybe 30%. But not 10%.

Ponce
28th January 2011, 08:28 PM
LOL Vacuum..........I'll only leave if I am ever suspended in any shape, form or way...........even everyting that I own is only on a loan basis because I cannot take it with me........and even by own physical body is on loan because after I die it will become dust and absorved my mother Earth......like everyone here I am nothing that someday will become more than nothing and the here now is only a wait station......like I wrote long ago "Anything is only as important as you make it be".

Serpo
29th January 2011, 12:26 AM
Anything is only as important as you make it be"

Brilliant ,sheer brilliance............. :morph:

Bullion_Bob
29th January 2011, 09:34 AM
Ponce, teh internets has been deleting your posts
then recreating them, and moving them just before
you go to look.

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/5825/ponceup.jpg

Ponce
29th January 2011, 09:41 AM
LOL Bob, ever sinse I said that I was keeping an eye on it it has not happened.

Ponce
29th January 2011, 09:47 AM
Anything is only as important as you make it be"

Brilliant ,sheer brilliance............. :morph:

Thanks Serpo but cumpliment is non-deserving because to me something that is obvious is only part of my everday life.