PDA

View Full Version : SHTF Primer - Egypt Zombie Apocolypse

Rebel Yarr
29th January 2011, 11:58 PM
I thought htis was zombie worthy.....

2348 Egypt's Nile TV is reporting that several hundred prisoners have escaped from a prison in Fayoum, south of Cairo.

2346 Omar Temamy in Cairo says: "I am out in the streets along with everyone else protecting and rescuing our homes. Thieves have been going round robbing houses. We have even caught four prisoners. We tied them with ropes and the army came and took them away. They were escaped prisoners. People are waiting outside their houses with weapons. We are hearing bullets. It is crazy. In front of every building there are 20 people to protect it. Some criminals have been stealing ambulances and police cars and driving around. People have erected checkpoints and no one can get through without ID. I am in Mohandisin but all over the city it is crazy. I don't think that we will sleep. It is relatively quiet now. People are brave. It is very scary. I have never experienced anything like this before."

2343 Amr El Beleidy in Cairo tweets: "Hearing more gunshots again that are getting closer, seems I am getting no sleep tonight! They've set up some barricades on some of the street entrances, but they look weak."

2236 There's real anger on Arabic TV networks about a sniper who has reportedly been shooting at protesters from the roof of the interior ministry in Cairo, killing several.

2151 Jan25 Voices tweets: "Most of Heliopolis is now being policed by youth with makeshift weapons and all apts have lights on for visibility."

2119 Cairo citizens have taken the advice of the army to protect their own homes seriously, with impromptu neighbourhood watch groups, armed with machetes, hockey sticks and other weapons, protecting different parts of the capital. Nader, a Cairo resident, told the BBC the looters were "poverty-stricken people from bad neighbourhoods".

2016 Firas Al-Atraqchi tweets: "Three of my neighbours formed family militia to protect residences."

1828 Mohamed Bakeer, from Wigan writes: "Just spoken to my family in two different parts of Cairo and been told thugs and looters are on the streets, breaking in houses and attacking people and taking all they can. Army have issued an emergency number for residents to call, army has been called in full in the streets and engaging with live fire with looters and thugs in parts of Heliopolis."

Just wait til they get hungry...... This is a pretty good expectation of events ...as we've discussed for years...

Low_five
30th January 2011, 12:16 AM
Technically, they are mummies.

PatColo
30th January 2011, 01:29 AM
Technically, they are mummies.

aww ferchrissakes, Stop it with the "MUMMYOUT" Bullshit......... this Egyptian situation is serious!

http://karthik3685.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/mummies.jpg?w=353

Twisted Titan
30th January 2011, 06:01 AM
Now they realize the importance of being armmed.

Now they realize "Police Protection" is a oxymoron.

Now they realize the only concern that Gubermint has is the continuence of itself.

Now they realize that band together with like minded people is the only chance at surviving.

Now they realize.

Now they realize.

I wonder how many learned that lesson too late???

T