PDA

View Full Version : A dream with my guide from last night.........by me.

Ponce
30th January 2011, 10:52 AM
Last night I was up till about 3 am while watching at what was going on in Egypt......when I went to bed I had this dream: On a table I saw two avocados one was big an juice and the other one small and looked kind of sick.....then the big one was gone from the table and a voice told me "Eat the avocado" and there was a spoon next to it, I picked up the avocado and cut it in half and then scrapped with the spoon...there was less than a spoonfull of the pulp, I then asked "What happen to the big one?" and the voice told me
"It went to China" and I asked "Why?" and the voice said.......part of the deal to have peace with China is that we will in the future send them food.....there will not be a lack of food in the US but we will be sending a lot of it to China in order to have peace.........................he didn't say anything about sending food to the state of Israel and I wonder why, maybe thre will not be a state of Israel?.......also, at this time China have farms in many countries around the world, like in Sumerica and Africa, so why should we send them food?

The voice then told me "Look at that tree" and I did and all that I could see was a bird on a branch looking around......and the voice said "Do you see the bird?" "Yes" I said........and the voice told me "Like the bird on that tree the rich ones always pick the best branch on a tree from where they can see the most, if you want to live as they do then don't look for a branch but look for the bird and on which branch it lands for that is the best spot".................as far as it goes that means that I should look closer at the news and at what they are doing.............................when he said "Don't look for a brach but for the bird", to me that means that the rich people have already done the job and all that I had to do was to ride their coat tail.

By the way, when I say "Guide" I really don't know who the heck it is, is just a name that I gave him and I have never seeing him........I have never used the word "Guide" but I feel that this dream is important.

osoab
30th January 2011, 11:21 AM
Came across this yesterday looking at some China FTZ in the US.

Only part of the article.

Missouri pork, China palate (http://www.stltoday.com/business/local/article_4840ec7f-c71b-5685-947a-f6985154c2d2.html)

BY GEORGINA GUSTIN • Friday, January 28, 2011 12:10 am
Missouri hog farmers have a vision: planeloads of Midwestern pork chops flying to China, landing on the dinner tables of a booming middle class with the cash and appetite for premium protein.

Indeed, trade prospects for pork and beef topped the list of selling points that business and agricultural leaders employed in trying to lure Chinese cargo planes to Lambert-St. Louis International Airport.

"That was a really important part of the package," said Jason Van Eaton, executive director of the Midwest China Hub Commission, the group working to make St. Louis the entry point for Chinese air cargo in the Midwest. "That's what we led with."

Last week Chinese authorities announced that China Eastern Airlines had been given the go-ahead to negotiate creation of the trade hub, potentially starting with three flights per week in and out of Lambert. The announcement marked important progress for the commission, which has worked for three years to make St. Louis the Midwestern doorway for Chinese trade. For farmers, it represented the potential opening of a new market.

The commission is talking to the big meat processors, such as Cargill and Smithfield, which are, in turn, talking to people on the ground in China.

"We're working with the Chinese to create the distribution chains and partnerships so they can handle it. There's a lot of detail work …"‰," Van Eaton said. "It will take months."

woodman
30th January 2011, 11:23 AM
Southern hemishere Ponce. That's where they are sitting.

Ponce
30th January 2011, 11:27 AM
The doors are oppening and we are screwed.......but I stell don't get it, as big as China is and with all the farmland that they do have then why do we have to send them any food?, if anything it would be the other way around......I have seen a lot of cans goods that says "Made In China".

Could be woodman, I don't know a lot about that so I cannot say anything.

SilverTop
30th January 2011, 11:53 AM
The doors are oppening and we are screwed.......but I stell don't get it, as big as China is and with all the farmland that they do have then why do we have to send them any food?, if anything it would be the other way around......I have seen a lot of cans goods that says "Made In China".

Could be woodman, I don't know a lot about that so I cannot say anything.

It's because they own us! >:(