PDA

View Full Version : 5 Stages of the Awakening

Silver Shield
30th January 2011, 08:40 PM
5 Stages of the Awakening
By Silver Shield, on January 30th, 2011

“Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it.” -Henry Ford

One of the greatest challenges to becoming Totally Free is to be able to think independently from everyone else. You know instinctively that no one cares about you, as much as you care about yourself. Yet we constantly listen to others about what is best for us, instead of thinking about what is best for us. That is because we live in a world where everyone tells you what to think, but no one tells you how to think. We are blasted everyday with advertising, financial sales pitches, political media propaganda, religious dictates and more and more social pressure to conform. The danger to you is if society your is driving off of a cliff and you are there just going along for the ride. Most of our lives we don’t make any real decisions we kind of just fall into a routine. You see when you do not really think, you leave your mind open to those who do think. The real and most often unnoticed danger is a class of predators manipulating societies for their own selfish benefits. If you go along to get along and not think outside of the box, you risk being caught in the undertow of a doomed society or worse.

Read more...
http://dont-tread-on.me/5-stages-of-the-awakening

Ponce
30th January 2011, 09:43 PM
I disagree with that........while thinking is the best weapon that we have "feelings" is what guide us in the right path as to how to use or point the weapon.........if I am alive today it is not for the weapons that I had but rather in the direction that I pointed the weapon.........................acting alone in the way that you think is like giving a five years old a real loaded hand gun and telling them to go outside and play cowboys and indians.

This is one reason as to why when I read I really don't read but rather absorbe the words and then later on my mind processes the words into the right pigeon holes.........to tell you the truth I have a very short memory problem but when I need some info is always there...........many times I don't recollect names and that something that Agnut is good at whenever we talk on the phone and he will say them for me.

If I talk as I do, and many of you may have noticed, is only because I live and act outside of the circle, or box, where I not only think about it but also act on it.

"To know something and and then do nothing is like knowing nothing"...

Silver Rocket Bitches!
31st January 2011, 07:11 AM
Great article, SS.

Silver Shield
31st January 2011, 02:19 PM
I disagree with that........while thinking is the best weapon that we have "feelings" is what guide us in the right path as to how to use or point the weapon.........if I am alive today it is not for the weapons that I had but rather in the direction that I pointed the weapon.........................acting alone in the way that you think is like giving a five years old a real loaded hand gun and telling them to go outside and play cowboys and indians.

This is one reason as to why when I read I really don't read but rather absorbe the words and then later on my mind processes the words into the right pigeon holes.........to tell you the truth I have a very short memory problem but when I need some info is always there...........many times I don't recollect names and that something that Agnut is good at whenever we talk on the phone and he will say them for me.

If I talk as I do, and many of you may have noticed, is only because I live and act outside of the circle, or box, where I not only think about it but also act on it.

"To know something and and then do nothing is like knowing nothing"...
Ponce are you hitting the bottle again? :)
What do you disagree with?
I feel like I am only hearing one side of your conversation.

Ponce
31st January 2011, 02:23 PM
Yeah Silver, I am standing infront of a mirrow talking to myself......I am the only one that understand myself........maybe that's why we get alone so good ;D