PDA

View Full Version : Vaccines: Get the Full Story

Ares
1st February 2011, 08:58 AM
http://www.naturalnews.com/SpecialReports/VaccinesFullStory/v1/VaccineReport-EN.pdf

big country
1st February 2011, 09:58 AM
Thanks! one problem with living in the boonies (sorta) is that all those Drs. listed on those pages that support non-vaccinating are no where around.

No problem if you live in DC, LA, Phoenix, etc...If you live in BFE, Wv its a whole nother story...

Luckily we found a Dr that claims that she won't press vaccines on our now 4mo old daughter, but she doesn't agree with non-vaccinating either. so that is better then nothing.

Also, Wv is one of two states that ONLY has a medical exemption for not vaccinating, and from what I have read it is near impossible to be granted it, even w/ Drs. signatures on the forms the gov will reject it when you file it. We'll be homeschooling so it isn't AS big of an issue, but can still cause problems for us :(

Ares
1st February 2011, 10:02 AM
Thanks! one problem with living in the boonies (sorta) is that all those Drs. listed on those pages that support non-vaccinating are no where around.

No problem if you live in DC, LA, Phoenix, etc...If you live in BFE, Wv its a whole nother story...

Luckily we found a Dr that claims that she won't press vaccines on our now 4mo old daughter, but she doesn't agree with non-vaccinating either. so that is better then nothing.

Also, Wv is one of two states that ONLY has a medical exemption for not vaccinating, and from what I have read it is near impossible to be granted it, even w/ Drs. signatures on the forms the gov will reject it when you file it. We'll be homeschooling so it isn't AS big of an issue, but can still cause problems for us :(

Thankfully Indiana will allow you to opt out on religious reason. But doesn't offer philosophical reasons. It just requires you printing up a paper saying you reject vaccines due to religious grounds, and sign it. That's it. Doesn't need to have a pastor sign.

oldmansmith
1st February 2011, 10:33 AM
Same in Masachusetts. We have our first ever due in August, and I am planning to opt him/her out for "religious" reasons.

Jazkal
1st February 2011, 11:46 AM
I've been doing my own research into vaccines, and I'd suggest this great book. It has over a 1000 medical case studies published in peer reviewed journals.

http://www.amazon.com/Vaccine-Safety-Concerned-Families-Practitioners/dp/188121737X

Serpo
1st February 2011, 12:03 PM
From the PDF..

Autism was rare until the mass vaccination programs were accelerated in 1991, with the
introduction of the hepatitis B vaccine and the HiB (meningitis) vaccine. Tens of thousands of parents will
attest that autism appeared in their children very soon after they were given these, and other, vaccines.

MAGNES
1st February 2011, 07:10 PM
Thanks for info, found this on page 2.

Low_five
1st February 2011, 07:22 PM
My kid is two now, no vaccines. Healthy little freak. Sometimes i contemplate vaccinating so as to slow him down.

ShortJohnSilver
1st February 2011, 07:35 PM
http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/side-effects.htm#mmrv

The govt will tell you what they want you to know, AND, what they can no longer conceal.

20 million kids MMRV vax; 1 in 1250 "seizures" = 16,000 affected - for one vaccination.

If you look over the recommended vaccination for kids, there are 23 or 24 shots by the time the child is 2 years old.

Twisted Titan
1st February 2011, 08:12 PM
I cant tell you the amount of newborns That come across my Xray table within two weeks of getting vacinated

Fever,cough,rash, diffuculty breathing .

Its absolutely frightening the numbers of babies filliing in .

I want to enjoy the Birth of My little Lady but I think I will do that when I get her home. My primary concern will be to get her and my wife out the hospital ASAP

T

TheNocturnalEgyptian
2nd February 2011, 12:40 AM
The real crime is their refusal to develop a safer vaccine. Does anyone feel like technology is at a standstill? This past decade has been very telling, as the exponential growth (which used to be the norm) of publicly accessible technology has ceased.

I am absolutely for the technology of eliminating certain diseases where possible. It is my understanding that the physical process of vaccination is not dangerous, and that the primary danger comes from the chemical cocktail which acts as a preservative, and a delivery system, surrounding the vaccine.

I look at something like the flu vaccine and I see something that was slapped together quickly, with whatever available chemicals which will work. I do believe it is possible to turn vaccination technology into a good thing, but we waste so much time with Bullshit types of research, that we never get to the real meat of issues like this.

This naturally leaves a void. The things you see posted to this board, like cancer cures, they do work. But they would work a lot better if they were 'weaponized' or studied and used in the best possible manner. I mean, when I use natural medicine, it's me in my bathroom doing gonzo science. It does work, but to be truly effective, we NEED the hospital type entity to step in, search it, optimize the delivery system, and take out all the guesswork and the kinks. Their absolute refusal to adopt or even pursue so many avenues of promise, is staggering and as time goes on, I will either be proven completely wrong, or their neglect will begin to be perceived as criminal.

I fucking love science. I love it. But they don't study many of the things that are important to me, these days.

Have we done anything with the human genome yet? We've had it cracked a decade. No, we're not allowed to do much at all.

Kali
2nd February 2011, 02:07 AM
My primary concern will be to get her and my wife out the hospital ASAP

When we were there it was the hospitals primary concern to keep us there as long as they could.

They have a minimum 24 hour stay period but will keep you 1-2 more days or so with some excuse.

I had to fight them constantly to let us go. They knew we had good insurance so it must be common procedure to milk it.

On our second child I walked in on them about to administer the Hep B shot even though I turned it down.

The nurses were nice and Im sure their intentions are good but its like they are brainless puppets for the system.

woodman
2nd February 2011, 06:03 AM
I cant tell you the amount of newborns That come across my Xray table within two weeks of getting vacinated

I want to enjoy the Birth of My little Lady but I think I will do that when I get her home. My primary concern will be to get her and my wife out the hospital ASAP

T

T, you couldn't you and your lady do the birth at home with a qualified mid-wife or a doctor who still does home births?

Twisted Titan
2nd February 2011, 07:56 AM
[i]

My primary concern will be to get her and my wife out the hospital ASAP

When we were there it was the hospitals primary concern to keep us there as long as they could.

They have a minimum 24 hour stay period but will keep you 1-2 more days or so with some excuse.

I had to fight them constantly to let us go. They knew we had good insurance so it must be common procedure to milk it.

On our second child I walked in on them about to administer the Hep B shot even though I turned it down.
The nurses were nice and Im sure their intentions are good but its like they are brainless puppets for the system.

[i][b]This is what I dread........I will be goling ballsitic because I know what I said AND I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO.

I've been talking with the Wife and she is of the opinion I should not lose visual contact with my child if they have to take her in a different room to clean her up and the like I MUST LEAVE HER AND GO WITH THEM TO OBSERVE THEIR ACTIONS CONTINOUSLY.

We already made it clear that I will not be leaving the hosiptal until they come ( Im bringing several changes of clothes for myself with latop and a few personal snacks ).

It sounds extreme but I know what's at stake.

My child is going be perfectly healthy when shes born and its my responsiblity to make sure she stays that way.

Twisted Titan
2nd February 2011, 08:00 AM

T

T, you couldn't you and your lady do the birth at home with a qualified mid-wife or a doctor who still does home births?

We discussed this as well and the budget is not going to alllow for it ....... but we havent totaly nixed the idea.

dlm1968
2nd February 2011, 10:34 AM
You must have someone stay with the baby at all times. My husband and mother were with me for the birth of our last child. He was not 5 minutes old when the nurse came to me to tell me they are going to give the hep B vac. I told her no absolutely not and had my mother follow them around with the baby to make sure.

Have someone to supervise what they are doing with the baby at all times and it will be fine.

Twisted Titan
2nd February 2011, 11:13 AM
What a sad state of affairs you have to act like a like vulture over a carion to make sure your child is safe.

Thanks for the confirmation and heads up.

T

EE_
2nd February 2011, 11:20 AM
What a sad state of affairs you have to act like a like vulture over a carion to make sure your child is safe.

T

Will you be letting the hospital take a blood sample “heel prick test” from your newborn, which is sent for screening, creating, in effect, a secret national DNA database?

Twisted Titan
2nd February 2011, 11:27 AM

T

Will you be letting the hospital take a blood sample “heel prick test” from your newborn, which is sent for screening, creating, in effect, a secret national DNA database?

Well since there wont be a SS number( non participants) to link it back to I might relent on that one

Kali
2nd February 2011, 11:46 AM
What about the Vitamin K shot?

I didn't even know about this shot until after my kids were born.

They didn't say anything to me about it and I don't believe their is an option to turn this one down.

Mandatory?

Twisted Titan
2nd February 2011, 11:56 AM
Nothing is mandatory ........ there is ALWAYS a opt clause. you just got to find it because they dan sure are not going to tell you.

If they come with a vitimin k shot I would ask them to prove that she is vitamin K deficient and how did they arrive at conculsion.

Serpo
2nd February 2011, 02:14 PM
These are some known vaccine side effects, documented in medical literature and/or in package inserts:
•
Arthritis, bleeding disorders, blood clots, heart attacks, sepsis
•
Ear infections
•
Fainting (with reports of broken bones)
•
Kidney failure requiring dialysis
•
Seizures/epilepsy
•
Severe allergic reactions, such as hives and anaphylaxis
•
Sudden death
•
Many common diagnoses given for hospital admissions.
•
The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, (NVICP) has awarded more than $1.2 billion in damages to children and adults injured by vaccines.

Autism is associated with vaccines.
•
Autism was rare until the mass vaccination programs were accelerated in 1991, with the introduction of the hepatitis B vaccine and the HiB (meningitis) vaccine. Tens of thousands of parents will attest that autism appeared in their children very soon after they were given these, and other, vaccines.
•
Study the information on the website www.fourteenstudies.org. You will find the studies denying the association between autism and vaccines to be highly questionable.

Drug companies, insurance companies and the medical system get rich when you get sick.
•
Vaccines do not give life‐long immunity, which means booster shots are recommended.
•
Each booster shot increases the risk of more side effects.
•
Vaccine side effects can make you sick for the rest of your life. Conveniently, there are many drugs to treat the side effects caused by vaccines.
•
In the U.S., neither drug companies nor doctors can be sued when something bad happens from a vaccination. Both are protected by the 1986 National Child Vaccine Injury Act. This law, signed into effect by then‐president Ronald Reagan decreed: “No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine‐related injury or death.” (Public Law 99‐660)

Many doctors and health‐care practitioners do not get vaccinated and do not vaccinate their children. Why not?
•
They know vaccines are not proven to be safe or effective.
•
They know vaccines contain dangerous substances.

Serpo
2nd February 2011, 02:17 PM
The real crime is their refusal to develop a safer vaccine.

Homeopathy & Vaccination

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/homeopathy.html

Twisted Titan
2nd February 2011, 02:22 PM
Many doctors and health‐care practitioners do not get vaccinated and do not vaccinate their children. Why not?

Because they will drink all the blood money they possibly can but when it reaches THEIR door steps they are magically full.

Fricken sociopaths

Serpo
2nd February 2011, 02:25 PM

Because they can drink all the blood money they possibly can but when it reaches THEIR door steps they are magically full.

Fricken sociopaths

These people sicken me greatly T.

woodman
2nd February 2011, 03:14 PM
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Abortion%20is%20Murder/aborted_fetus_vaccines.htm

Now I don't know if they really use fetal cells in vaccines, but I'd not be surprised.

The whole thing makes one wonder, just what could we be if we were not subjected to the horrors of modern American social engineering. Of course many of us would not be among the living, because the medical profession has certainly saved many lives through the timely use of anti-biotics.

big country
2nd February 2011, 06:02 PM
My new baby got the Vitamin K shot, I didn't know anything about it before hand and they caught us off gaurd with it unfortunately :(

She also got the silver nitrate in her eyes. Her water was stained (meaning she pooped before she was born) so I thought it would be ok and maybe best to try and protect from anything there?

We're doing a home birth for the next child, We've looked into it and an at-home midwife charged $5000, half upfront when you "bring her in" and then the other half months later when the baby is born.

The hospital charged us $28,000 all said and done, of course we only had about ~$2200 out of pocket as insurance picked up the rest.

We declined the SSN number and we declined the Hep B vaccine. She did leave our sight though so I guess who knows if they gave it to her anyways? If I ever find out that they did I will be suing them (if that is even possible?) maybe if she ever has a blood test for another reason I'll ask them to check for Hep B anti-bodies to make sure?

Twisted Titan
2nd February 2011, 08:20 PM
My new baby got the Vitamin K shot, I didn't know anything about it before hand and they caught us off gaurd with it unfortunately :(

Dont feel bad They know they have the highest success rate when they"ambush" you while you are still reeling from everything

She also got the silver nitrate in her eyes. Her water was stained (meaning she pooped before she was born) so I thought it would be ok and maybe best to try and protect from anything there?

I never heard about this.........I will be doing some investigating

We're doing a home birth for the next child, We've looked into it and an at-home midwife charged $5000, half upfront when you "bring her in" and then the other half months later when the baby is born.

check out the business of being born........it talks about how cost effective homebirthing is

The hospital charged us $28,000 all said and done, of course we only had about ~$2200 out of pocket as insurance picked up the rest.

Its all about billing for useless or even harmful procedures so they can have a "lifetime" customer

We declined the SSN number and we declined the Hep B vaccine. She did leave our sight though so I guess who knows if they gave it to her anyways? If I ever find out that they did I will be suing them (if that is even possible?) maybe if she ever has a blood test for another reason I'll ask them to check for Hep B anti-bodies to make sure?

I would get a blood test post haste.

Dont you have to sign a release form before they can administer those shots in particular the Hep B?

big country
3rd February 2011, 07:30 AM
Yes I had to sign a form for Hep B and I clearly DECLINED that it be given. But as Kali said they tried to give it even though they turned it down they tried to give it, and would have, if they didnt walk in and catch them in the process. I fear they may have done this to us as the baby went to the nursery the first night (20hrs of labor left us both exhausted) and left one more time for some hearing test and neither of us went with them, now I'm not really sure why?

Twisted Titan
3rd February 2011, 07:47 AM
You did the best you could under some stressfull and serious circumstances and are to be commended.

Some of it you got right and some parts you didnt all that matters now is how you proceed gowing forward.
And that should be With the utmost vigilence and caution when it comes to your kids health and medical care