PDA

View Full Version : Excellent point about Egypt. Scary Muslims and Israel

ShortJohnSilver
2nd February 2011, 08:01 PM
I saw this excellent point (formatting retained) over at ZeroHedge:

The war mongers on TV will tell you to fear Muslim ideology and Israel is in danger. I’m getting sick and tired of this BULLSHIT!

Let me set you straight right now on that issue.

NO COUNTRY IS GOING TO INVADE AND DESTROY ISRAEL EVER UNLESS THEY WANT A COUPLE DOZEN NUKES SHOVED UP THEIR ASS.

ISRAEL HAS 300+ NUKES OF THEIR OWN AND WILL USE THEM IF THEY NEED TO. STOP SENDING ISRAEL US FOREIGN AID NOW.

Egyptions should make lots of signs and get them on TV that say;

ISRAEL HAS 300+ NUKES! DON’T FEEL SORRY FOR THEM!

I would like to add, relations between Coptic Christians and Muslims are pretty good, from what I have read from reports on the ground in Egypt... likelihood of an Islamic theocracy seems small at this point.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
2nd February 2011, 08:26 PM
Relations between the Coptics and the Muslims are the best I have seen in years, this last week. It is refreshing to see that those differences were very superficial and how quickly all that was pushed aside once the spark had been lit.

Awoke
3rd February 2011, 07:52 AM
Ziopedia on the NNPT

The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, also Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT or NNPT) is a treaty to limit the spread (proliferation) of nuclear weapons. The treaty came into force on 5 March 1970, and currently there are 189 states party to the treaty, five of which are recognized as nuclear weapon states: the United States, Russia, the United Kingdom, France, and China (also the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council).

Four non-parties to the treaty are known or believed to possess nuclear weapons: India, Pakistan and North Korea have openly tested and declared that they possess nuclear weapons, while Israel has had a policy of opacity regarding its own nuclear weapons program. North Korea acceded to the treaty, violated it, and in 2003 withdrew from it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_Non-Proliferation_Treaty

Dogman
3rd February 2011, 08:01 AM
Israel and weapons of mass destruction

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

cthulu
3rd February 2011, 08:01 AM
Hey now you dumb Goy animals don't worry about the Sampson option. You just keep worrying about how you are gonna pay debt with debt plus interest Mmmmkay? And let me gve you a hint: it involves sending your kids to war for lies. So you Goy get creative and come up with something interesting like Iraq did 911. :lol: