PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of old US dollar bills.........

Ponce
3rd February 2011, 09:11 AM
Pictures are real nice and I see many collectors items.......

http://www.coolcrack.com/2011/02/very-rare-old-us-dollar-bills-22-pics.html

Serpo
3rd February 2011, 12:12 PM
I like the ones without the photos of dead people on them.

Gaillo
3rd February 2011, 01:03 PM
I just found these stunning photos of future US dollar bills:
;D

uncletonoose
3rd February 2011, 01:06 PM
Ponce is a wealthy man!!

:ROFL:

midnight rambler
3rd February 2011, 02:05 PM
Love the way the banksters paid homage to their buttboy Wilson by putting his likeness on the $100,000 warehouse receipt.

Twisted Titan
3rd February 2011, 02:52 PM
Love this one...........

k-os
3rd February 2011, 04:55 PM
It's weird to see "in gold coin" printed on them.

Quite a heist has been pulled off in this country!

Serpo
3rd February 2011, 05:19 PM

Includes the world of course....

everything was all right until they ran out of enough gold/silver, then they just rub the "in gold coin " off the note and ...hey presto ..no more problems.hahaha

Cobalt
3rd February 2011, 05:24 PM
I wonder how many of those 100,000 bills redeemed would it take to rub all the gold off those fort knox tungsten bars

Ponce
3rd February 2011, 05:32 PM
Ponce is a wealthy man!!

:ROFL:

You know it, I will have a golden "throne" and it will cost you $10.000 to use it.........you must bring your own tp ;D

k-os
3rd February 2011, 09:37 PM

Includes the world of course....

everything was all right until they ran out of enough gold/silver, then they just rub the "in gold coin " off the note and ...hey presto ..no more problems.hahaha

I know it includes the world, but the bills were US dollars . . . so . . . ya know. ;)

But it is really amazing that they just stole it, right out from under our noses. Millions of people were there when it happened. No one did anything. The whole world, gradually, over decades, decided that paper was as good as gold. Paper! The paper used to be an IOU, then it stopped being an IOU, and started being . . . paper. It is sort of breath taking, if you think about it.

FunnyMoney
3rd February 2011, 10:06 PM
....But it is really amazing that they just stole it, right out from under our noses. Millions of people were there when it happened. No one did anything. The whole world, gradually, over decades, ...

It was a time of turmoil. And there was an immediate reaction. Gold quickly went from $35 directly to $100, an instant triple. Then directly to $200 before most of the public was allowed to purchase it in the USA, a near instant 6X.

From that moment, gold proceeded to run higher. Doing so in an attempt to discover its true value based against a piece of paper backed by nothing. Two very important tricks were played over the next decade (which I already explained in detail in another thread). That combined with the nature of the times turned gold and silver into a dying religion and brought forth the era of illusion and crime. The monster broke free and since technology and productivity increases masked much of the evil and destruction inflicted upon the world by way of this monster crime the nightmare continued on for decades.

Prosperity is impossible under the current criminal system. TPTB know this and that's why the goal is total slavery and full control over the world's workers - this is the only way they can remain in power and this is the road that the world is travelling down.

Serpo
3rd February 2011, 10:19 PM
But it is really amazing that they just stole it, right out from under our noses. Millions of people were there when it happened. No one did anything. The whole world, gradually, over decades, decided that paper was as good as gold. Paper! The paper used to be an IOU, then it stopped being an IOU, and started being . . . paper. It is sort of breath taking, if you think about it.
[/quote]

Yea kinda like slight of hand when everyone was asleep one night..

po boy
4th February 2011, 05:18 AM

Yea kinda like slight of hand when everyone was asleep one night..
[/quote]
What's worse before people were paid in gold and silver now they trade there labor for paper and then must pay the IRS for the privilege of using the toxic stuff.

Twisted Titan
4th February 2011, 07:59 AM
....But it is really amazing that they just stole it, right out from under our noses. Millions of people were there when it happened. No one did anything. The whole world, gradually, over decades, ...

It was a time of turmoil. And there was an immediate reaction. Gold quickly went from $35 directly to $100, an instant triple. Then directly to $200 before most of the public was allowed to purchase it in the USA, a near instant 6X.

From that moment, gold proceeded to run higher. Doing so in an attempt to discover its true value based against a piece of paper backed by nothing. Two very important tricks were played over the next decade (which I already explained in detail in another thread). That combined with the nature of the times turned gold and silver into a dying religion and brought forth the era of illusion and crime. The monster broke free and since technology and productivity increases masked much of the evil and destruction inflicted upon the world by way of this monster crime the nightmare continued on for decades.

Prosperity is impossible under the current criminal system. TPTB know this and that's why the goal is total slavery and full control over the world's workers - this is the only way they can remain in power and this is the road that the world is travelling down.

http://www.micheloud.com/FXM/MH/crime/index.htm

The Cross of Gold.

http://www.micheloud.com/FXM/MH/Crime/crossof.htm

k-os
4th February 2011, 08:09 AM
I woke up this morning thinking about this.

Not only did we somehow start accepting paper (not IOUs, just paper) for our labors, but we also were convinced to buy a bunch of meaningless crap with that meaningless paper. We were collectively hypnotized into believing that stuff made us "better". You have got to be pretty hypnotized to think that a mother should hand over her child to someone else so that she can work to earn more paper to buy more meaningless crap!

We are ALL still under this hypnosis to one degree or another.

Marv
4th February 2011, 10:54 AM
Pictures are real nice and I see many collectors items.......

http://www.coolcrack.com/2011/02/very-rare-old-us-dollar-bills-22-pics.html

Yea, I've got a pocket full of "collector's items".

The old FRN will be dead as a doornail soon. All hail the "new dollar".

Have you seen all the proposed multi-color bill designs? What do you think that's really all about?

We're screwed. You can count on the banksters and their pet congress critters finding new ways to screw us more too. Replace the dollar with a new revalued one, charge a healthy commission for exchanging new for old, automatic on bank accounts, and 30-days to trade-in any physical cash before it becomes worthless and open to confiscation. Loans and credit card balances will need to be revalued too, but add a % for the conversion (costs a lot to push that button on the computer, ya' know). Easy as pie! Taking a 5% premium on the exchange (and who could complain about that small of an amount?) would have to yield trillions for the money masters.

Only problem I see is coinage, since it's so expensive to replace and is a product of the Treasury instead of the Fed. So, maybe they just forget printing pretty new bills and outlaw cash altogether, going 100% digital.

I'm not usually big on conspiracies, and maybe I've got the game-plan figured wrong, but when it comes to money I think we're in for good shafting one of these days. Er, sorry, even more a shafting than we're already getting.

po boy
4th February 2011, 12:50 PM
Well pictures are neat to look at but what is a dollar?

Edwin Viera author of Pieces of Eight explains in this video @ around 4:20.www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OFsUYtsYE8&NR=1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OFsUYtsYE8&NR=1)

Pieces of Eight review/www.devvy.com/200303250608.html (http://gold-silver.us/www.devvy.com/200303250608.html)

Marv
4th February 2011, 03:33 PM

I wasn't there, of course, but I have a feeling timing was everything. Deep in the heart of the depression, who had gold to be confiscated? Rick folk. Or, so the masses would assume.

It was probably not so much different from today. The politicians, especially on the left, can make anything seem acceptable as long as they adhere to to the NIMBY rule and reward their voting base with entitlements.

ximmy
4th February 2011, 04:01 PM

I was wondering about this.. it would be good to go over the history of this event in detail...

iOWNme
5th February 2011, 07:24 AM
'Fractional Currency'?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rLDqviKRi9E/TUrIHLa9n0I/AAAAAAAAB6E/HiYB-SpaZMw/s1600/very_rb6.jpg

Cobalt
5th February 2011, 08:27 AM
'Fractional Currency'?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rLDqviKRi9E/TUrIHLa9n0I/AAAAAAAAB6E/HiYB-SpaZMw/s1600/very_rb6.jpg

Coins were scarce so they issued what was called fractional currency, it is different then the bogus fractional reserve.

You will notice that this one can be redeemed for stamps
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8e/3cf-big.jpg

*edited for picture

mick silver
5th February 2011, 03:25 PM
monday i will be using my paper bills to have a new barn builded

FunnyMoney
5th February 2011, 04:30 PM
monday i will be using my paper bills to have a new barn builded

A lot of people do know that inflation is very likely to push the value of today's medium of exchanges much lower. But that has not translated into a mass rejection of them. The states have yet to issue their own legal currency (gold or silver backed) as was demanded of them by the original constitution. There have been some bills introduced in various places around the country, but other than some minor things like a native american tribe issued silver coin - nothing much has changed: on the ground, worldwide, fiat is in complete, widespread use.

The bank of Mexico, with their introduction of the silver libertad which contains no denomination, may be an insurance card played by certain banking establishments there to safeguard some economic concerns in case of fiat meltdown.

The above video and the "crime of 1873" links prove that the conversion from a fully honest silver/gold monetary system, step by step, finally to a fully corrupt dishonest system based upon paper, credit and debt is what's responsible for just about every problem seen today. Hamilton, for all his faults, did provide the infant country with the perfect details for a honest silver/gold based financial and monetary system. It took over 100 years and quite a number of huge attacks, physical and financial, before the dishonest forces gained complete control around 1913.

http://www.fastcoin.com/popup_image.php/pID/13035?osCsid=hu15cj6na07jtprphgk4s9cq17