PDA

View Full Version : Make Room for Baby

Twisted Titan
4th February 2011, 02:07 PM
An amazing little FMV that shows how a womans organs become displaced during pregancy.

http://www.msichicago.org/whats-here/exhibits/you/the-exhibit/your-beginning/make-room-for-baby/interactive

Twisted Titan
4th February 2011, 02:10 PM
For all the fellas expecting it really brings in stark view the amazing demands that The Wee One is making on Mama.

Its also help to become more empathetic to the aches and pains from all that bladder stomping.

T

ximmy
4th February 2011, 02:19 PM
There's gotta be a better way... :P

Bullion_Bob
4th February 2011, 04:01 PM
Cool illustration. When you drag the slider around, it looks like the baby flies out her butt at the end.

ximmy
4th February 2011, 04:04 PM
Cool illustration. When you drag the slider around, it looks like the baby flies out her butt at the end.

Your right... good catch... ::)

Bullion_Bob
4th February 2011, 04:22 PM

Hey, what can I say. When it comes to female anatomy, I've been known to be highly observant. ^-^

ximmy
4th February 2011, 04:28 PM

Hey, what can I say. When it comes to female anatomy, I've been known to be highly observant. ^-^

Bambi would be proud of you...
(I forget who posted this image earlier)...

Ponce
4th February 2011, 04:40 PM
If I were to ever see a baby being born I would never get close again to that woman......lucky for me I am out of the ball game.........yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :o

Bullion_Bob
4th February 2011, 04:41 PM
http://img.youtube.com/vi/n8a3mxjuhBU/0.jpg

lol...that qualifies as a "what is seen cannot be unseen"

BrewTech
4th February 2011, 10:08 PM
If I were to ever see a baby being born I would never get close again to that woman......lucky for me I am out of the ball game.........yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :o

I've had an front row seat to births both ways... natural (sort of) and C-section...

Say what you (and I) will about doctors, but we were lucky to have the help we did with the births of both my daughters. I have a huge amount of respect for people that can be THAT cool under fire... wow!

Doctor: (to mom, prior to starting C-section) You nervous?

Mom: Yes!

Doctor: Well, I'm not, so relax...

Classic!

I also note that during my first wife's pregnancy I developed somewhat of a preggo fetish... she was a serious hottie al the way through it... ^-^

Buddha
4th February 2011, 10:55 PM
Make room for baby. Make room for baby........

Hope that China or Israel don't get it first :)

:boohoo :CS

Oh shit sorry. They have it already. I'm sorry :boohoo

bellevuebully
5th February 2011, 05:49 AM
I think back to pioneering days and think of women giving birth in a little cabin in the middle of the great plains in the middle of January. That's balls. No pun intended.

ximmy
5th February 2011, 08:06 PM
I also note that during my first wife's pregnancy I developed somewhat of a preggo fetish... she was a serious hottie al the way through it... ^-^

LOL... sooo funny...

zap
5th February 2011, 08:18 PM
Mine never did much bladder stomping, she waited til she flipped over and then started kicking me in the liver.

BrewTech
5th February 2011, 08:33 PM

LOL... sooo funny...

Why is it funny that I have a sexual attraction to attractive pregnant females because of a positive reinforcing experience early in life?

8)

ximmy
5th February 2011, 08:42 PM

LOL... sooo funny...

Why is it funny that I have a sexual attraction to attractive pregnant females because of a positive reinforcing experience early in life?

8)

"So, just how far apart are those contractions, sweet thang? It'd shore be a shame to waste this here semi-private room!"

BrewTech
5th February 2011, 08:51 PM

LOL... sooo funny...

8)

"So, just how far apart are those contractions, sweet thang? It'd shore be a shame to waste this here semi-private room!"

Guilty as charged, my dear...

;)