PDA

View Full Version : EGYPTIAN STUPIDITY CRISIS - FKN Newz 020411

Serpo
4th February 2011, 05:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9vSCpbMndk&feature=player_embedded

keehah
4th February 2011, 09:09 PM
That was the best explanation of the Egypt situation I've seen in any of the media!

Bullion_Bob
5th February 2011, 09:40 AM
So Deek points out weaknesses about Egypt, then says were all fucked so why bother.

Interesting angle he has there.

Book
5th February 2011, 09:51 AM
So Deek points out weaknesses about Egypt, then says were all fucked so why bother.

He was amusing a year ago but I can't stand him now.

Bullion_Bob
5th February 2011, 10:05 AM

He was amusing a year ago but I can't stand him now.

I agree. After letting that video settle for a few hours, and thinking back about it, all I can think is what an asshole!

keehah
5th February 2011, 11:18 AM

Its the FKN NEWZ!

And I guess you have not heard of the Landless Peasant Party? 8)

http://files.stv.tv/img/articles/172396-the-peasants-are-revolting-the-landless-peasants-party-kicks-off-campaign-410x230.jpg

The peasants are revolting - The Landless Peasants Party kicks off campaign
New party advocates escaping "the treadmill of work, tax and exploitation". (http://news.stv.tv/election-2010/172396-the-peasants-are-revolting-the-landless-peasants-party-kicks-off-campaign/)

23 April 2010 14:03 GMT

The Landless Peasant Party has broken ground on their election campaign, confirming their Scottish candidate and launching their manifesto.

Derek ‘Deek’ Jackson is in the Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath constituency as ‘Land is Power’. Mr Jackson hosts a satirical news blog and is the only Scottish candidate for this General Election.

The Landless Peasant Party’s mission is “to bring about Landocracy – a political and economic system based on equal rights and responsibilities to land”. The party highlights the fact “we are liable for the debts of our nation, we are the mass of people from whom business extracts its profits”.

Their Election Manifesto 2010 sets out the main tenets of the party’s campaign: abolishing income tax, nationalising the water supply, fitting every home with wind and solar power systems, setting corporation tax at 50% with exemptions for individuals and small business and establishing social land, much like social housing.

The party advocates replacing public servants’ traditional oath to god and the queen to one pledging to “serve the people honestly and conserve the land of our nation”. It has also promised to add a ‘none of the above’ option on the ballot used in all UK elections.

Antonio
5th February 2011, 11:30 AM
Look at the nutritional status of the Egyptian rioters, full round faces, plenty of lamb ,rice and dates is pumped into these people.

PS. SWIM is making an aimless observation, not trying to offend anyone of the Egyptian descent.
SWIM loves lamb pilaf, green tea, coffee and dates.

midnight rambler
5th February 2011, 11:39 AM

Its the FKN NEWZ!

http://files.stv.tv/img/articles/172396-the-peasants-are-revolting-the-landless-peasants-party-kicks-off-campaign-410x230.jpg

New party advocates escaping "the treadmill of work, tax and exploitation". (http://news.stv.tv/election-2010/172396-the-peasants-are-revolting-the-landless-peasants-party-kicks-off-campaign/)

The Landless Peasant Party has broken ground on their election campaign, confirming their Scottish candidate and launching their manifesto.

Derek ‘Deek’ Jackson is in the Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath constituency as ‘Land is Power’. Mr Jackson hosts a satirical news blog and is the only Scottish candidate for this General Election.

The Landless Peasant Party’s mission is “to bring about Landocracy – a political and economic system based on equal rights and responsibilities to land”. The party highlights the fact “we are liable for the debts of our nation, we are the mass of people from whom business extracts its profits”.

Their Election Manifesto 2010 sets out the main tenets of the party’s campaign: abolishing income tax, nationalising the water supply, fitting every home with wind and solar power systems, setting corporation tax at 50% with exemptions for individuals and small business and establishing social land, much like social housing.

The party advocates replacing public servants’ traditional oath to god and the queen to one pledging to “serve the people honestly and conserve the land of our nation”. It has also promised to add a ‘none of the above’ option on the ballot used in all UK elections.

Book hates Deek because Book is a statist favoring the 'income tax' and Deek is antithetical to that.

Antonio
5th February 2011, 12:22 PM

Its the FKN NEWZ!

Book hates Deek because Book is a statist favoring the 'income tax' and Deek is antithetical to that.

Ever seen a group of Jews who are not statists?
Book are no exception.

Book
5th February 2011, 12:23 PM

:oo-->

i would prefer to be all of those things rather than go through life as a liar or a coward. you sir, are both.

Being called a liar and coward by someone of unsound mind doesn't trouble me in the least, in fact it's to be expected.

midnight rambler
5th February 2011, 12:25 PM

i would prefer to be all of those things rather than go through life as a liar or a coward. you sir, are both.

Being called a liar and coward by someone of unsound mind doesn't trouble me in the least, in fact it's to be expected.

Book, are you my psycho stalker?? If so, then you've been slacking on smiting me. I'm so disappointed with you - get with the program!

Book
5th February 2011, 12:31 PM

Book, are you my psycho stalker?? If so, then you've been slacking on smiting me. I'm so disappointed with you - get with the program!

And then there's the wannabe sheepherders like you Book.

midnight rambler
5th February 2011, 12:34 PM

So you are in fact my psycho stalker! Thx for the confirmation.

Serpo
5th February 2011, 12:38 PM
Another thread derailment coming up............. ;D

Book
5th February 2011, 12:39 PM

So you are in fact my psycho stalker! Thx for the confirmation.

So Book, why don't you tell us about your favorite liberty tool in your possession. Mine is a Norinco AK, the paragon of reliability. The action is buttery smooth.

Antonio
5th February 2011, 12:39 PM
Yes midnite, Book are a stalker.

SWIM thinks it`s time for Book to change his ID to Library.

Book
5th February 2011, 12:41 PM

bump

Bullion_Bob
5th February 2011, 12:43 PM
“Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.” -Eleanor Roosevelt

midnight rambler
5th February 2011, 12:49 PM
“Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.” -Eleanor Roosevelt

"Book is a unrepentant statist and a very vocal proponent of the 'income tax'." That's a statement of fact, an 'idea'. Only small minds are unable to grasp this concept after some exposure to Book.

Book
5th February 2011, 12:56 PM

"Book is a unrepentant statist and a very vocal proponent of the 'income tax'." That's a statement of fact, an 'idea'. Only small minds are unable to grasp this concept after some exposure to Book.

Exhibit "A" of hijacking Serpo's thread about the Egyptian Crisis.

:oo--> must be a mancrush

Serpo
5th February 2011, 02:11 PM

Exhibit "A" of hijacking Serpo's thread about the Egyptian Crisis.

:oo--> must be a mancrush

Dont worry didnt expect this thread to take off let alone get hi jacked. ;D

Horn
5th February 2011, 02:47 PM

The want for rainbow & moonbeams transition was classic stuff.

+1

I'm still wondering why the people aren't tossing about pieces of Mubarak yet?

Antonio
5th February 2011, 02:59 PM

The want for rainbow & moonbeams transition was classic stuff.

+1

I'm still wondering why the people aren't tossing about pieces of Mubarak yet?

`cause they are kinda worried he might be replaced with Alan Greenspan... ;)

Horn
5th February 2011, 03:06 PM
`cause they are kinda worried he might be replaced with Alan Greenspan... ;)

By the bodytype, build & age, he would most likely be even easier to quarter.

midnight rambler
5th February 2011, 03:25 PM
:oo--> must be a mancrush[/size]

This coming from someone who says that any caliber pistol larger than 9 sillymeter makes him 'flinch'. lol

I get the impression that someone with a tranny looking avatar is a metrosexual.

Horn
8th February 2011, 11:55 AM
So when are the free & fair elections for the next BIS customer president?

Book
8th February 2011, 12:28 PM
Deek is antithetical to that.

Without his sunglasses.

Awoke
8th February 2011, 12:37 PM
Two observations:

1) Referring to Book as a plural or a group is silly. His posts are much to consistent to be more than one person.

2) The term "SWIM" is stupid, and not catching on around here.

(Just wanted to contribute to the absolute derailment of this thread, as Serpo posted in that nice pic above)

Bullion_Bob
8th February 2011, 01:29 PM
Thinking back on the "we're fucked" so why bother angle.

If the seed is planted that Egypt is going to be another radical Islamic nuclear state seeking nukes, then any ME country that gets uppity will be portrayed as volatile, and needing military occupation.

I think this may very well be part of the expectation from those writing the script. Rattle the cage, then sit back and execute the next stage at the result.

Toss in a nuke going off somewhere to condition the sheep back into place if necessary.

I can see how it would be very easy to do whatever you want with military, media, and politics cinched together into one operation.

Bullion_Bob
9th February 2011, 08:56 PM
So I emailed Deek, and he replies to me, the next day.

I never expected a reply. Seems the guy is more accessible than I thought.

Anyhow his premise is that he is not making fun of the Egyptians so much as he is making fun of the fact that it's all about Mubarak, rather then the bankers, when ultimately it won't matter who goes in next, as the bankers yadda...yadaa... we all know how that story goes.

So in essence Deek is one step ahead of the process. Intentions in the right place, I'm not sure if the timing of delivery made the grade. Time will inevitable rectify, and turn prophecy to this edition of the FKN newz. I still believe it to be short term damaging.

lol, I picked Deeks brain. Never thought I would see the day.

Glass
10th February 2011, 02:28 AM
So I emailed Deek, and he replies to me, the next day.

I never expected a reply. Seems the guy is more accessible than I thought.

Anyhow his premise is that he is not making fun of the Egyptians so much as he is making fun of the fact that it's all about Mubarak, rather then the bankers, when ultimately it won't matter who goes in next, as the bankers yadda...yadaa... we all know how that story goes.

So in essence Deek is one step ahead of the process. Intentions in the right place, I'm not sure if the timing of delivery made the grade. Time will inevitable rectify, and turn prophecy to this edition of the FKN newz. I still believe it to be short term damaging.

lol, I picked Deeks brain. Never thought I would see the day.

I've watched his stuff for a long while. He's very sharp and knows whats what. I actually thought he had given away doing the FKNNewz so I stopped going there. Glad I was wrong and will be watching his future stuff.

Serpo
10th February 2011, 02:30 AM
Goes pretty quite this forum around this time eh glass....

Awoke
10th February 2011, 04:56 AM
Yeah, well when you posted that it was 5:30am my time (EST).
That would make it 2:30am on the west coast.