PDA

View Full Version : Dave Merrill on redeeming non-endorsed, non-expandable lawful money

Bigjon
6th February 2011, 05:58 PM
understanding lawful money http://dailypaul.com/640/abolish-the-fed-redeem-lawful-money
Submitted by David Merrill on Fri, 07/20/2007 - 09:15.

Your complaint is that most people will not understand. Maybe you are right. But the few who do can do a lot to abolish the Fed and back Ron Paul's efforts in the future. Without a constituency Ron will just look more and more foolish with future attempts.

Here is some crosstalk explaining it to someone hoping to understand...

"WHAT??? If the Fed is the Treasury, who are they giving all their yearly profits to?"

Through Instrumentality Rule. Notice to the agent [as Instrument] is notice to the principal and vice versa. As it keeps coming up I may have to strain my gray matter remembering the cases I read; basically about the distinctions and conditioning around the nature of the Fed.

The Fed is not an agent of the US, but it is an instrumentality of the US. - according to the Supreme Court.

Interestingly, here is the only distinction... nobody owns stock in the Fed corporation for the purpose of profit or gain. Since Federal Reserve Bank notes were retired in 1945, Federal Reserve Notes now serve as the stock certificates. And according to the Supreme Court, that is what makes you a shareholder in the Fed, a bank - stock certificates in your pocket. [Now if you want to get insurance on your stock certificates, against theft or loss you will look a lot more like a layman's definition "bank". Especially if that is FDIC for your carrier...]

Now let's take that one step further down the path. As long as everybody you do this with never "runs" you as a bank, you can actually lend out more notes than you have assets in your vault. This is called fractional lending.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Story_of_Money.zip

Good luck finding anyone other than the Fed (FDIC etc...) to insure you against a run, but then again, you would have to prove yourself a layman's definition bank even to get FDIC. And if you try fabricating more notes than you have in the vault, like in the comic book linked, that is forgery*.

Now for proof you are a bank if you carry FRNs in your pocket instead of lawful money - US notes like I do.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_public_money_case_1.jpg

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_public_money_case_2.jpg

Read Title 12 U.S.C. §411 attached. That is clearly for banks. But a circuit court recognized somebody's right and entitlement to redeem lawful money - just that subsequent to the gold seizure (1933), not in gold and silver coin.

"Nobody ever mentions principal, only the interest. Look at the chart above. They could at least put: "Principal due" or something, since the time is coming when it will take everything USA's got just to pay the interest.

And does anyone know if they have been able to track the missing 2.3 trillion from 9-10-2001?"

I am not certain about this one. I have not looked through your figures linked yet. I seriously doubt with all the nice office buildings in America that the interest banks accrue for holding the funds people save comes anywhere close to covering overhead alone. Especially considering the banks compete at giving some of that back to attract clients to save with them.

In the comic book linked above just consider a 10% creation of money every time you get somebody to bond themselves in mortgage/loan. That is where it pays to be a banker anymore. Devaluing the stock certificates. If you are carrying around FRNs instead of US notes in the form of FRNs and you say or do something against the Fed, expect to be called seriously on your fiduciary responsibilities.

Round we come to that again. Imagine somebody stuffing FRNs under their mattress hoping that in a few years they will be able to redeem them at a profit. Laughable huh? That is why the only distinction with the Fed as a private corporation, according to the Supreme Court, is that the stock can be counted on to decline in value. That distinction - a corporation of central bankers designed to lose money (devalue the stock) is what makes the Fed an instrumentality of the US - not an agency.

Regards,

David Merrill.

* Not counterfeiting technically. I once got a counterfeiter released from jail for asking, "How do you counterfeit, counterfeit money?"

P.S.

"And does anyone know if they have been able to track the missing 2.3 trillion from 9-10-2001?"

That was Silverstein Properties' capture on the World Trade Center (Lloyds of London). I presented that in the Weekly Euro Reports over the entire year (Austrian central bank) to a federal judge by Information around mid-2002. Within two weeks Israeli Intelligence was all over the place with press releases telling how they warned the Bush Administration about 911 two weeks in advance.

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImYmZlMTU5ZGQtYTIyZi00NjZjLWIyM zctOWFkZjhhZDM1MGEy&hl=en

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImNjA0NTQ5MTItNTg2Mi00N2QyLWE5Y 2UtMDMzNGU0YWE3NWE5&hl=en

jimswift
7th February 2011, 11:54 AM
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImYmZlMTU5ZGQtYTIyZi00NjZjLWIyM zctOWFkZjhhZDM1MGEy&hl=en

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImNjA0NTQ5MTItNTg2Mi00N2QyLWE5Y 2UtMDMzNGU0YWE3NWE5&hl=en

Thanks for posting.

I remember watching these from GIM1. They are very informative & it makes a lot of sense.

Bigjon
23rd March 2011, 10:14 AM
http://www.freedom-school.com/non-taxable-event.html

Making checks a non-taxable event.

This is all based upon what is lawful money of value and HJR-192 (House Joint Resolution-192, June 5, 1933), that none is in circulation for private use by the public.

There are no lawful dollars out there only credit and debt ledger entrees, and no one gets paid for anything with anything of valuable substance.

The IRS can't tax credit, debt, or barter.

The Congress licensed the use of Federal Reserve Notes (FRNs) to be used as money, as a medium or exchange for discharge of public and private debt into the US bankruptcy. At that point FRNs became contraband and that gives the BATF and the IRS jurisdiction over its use and transfer. Just like trafficking in alcohol, guns, drugs, or tobacco , or other substances subject to excise taxes.

There are many types of commercial paper that properly prepared can discharge debt other than FRNs but few know how to use them. Using FRNs is licensed money laundering, plain and simple. When I get a check, it says "dollars" on the front. If I endorse it openly, I just testified I received dollars of valuable substance, even though there are none.

DEPOSITED FOR
CredIT ON ACCOUNT
OR EXCHANGED FOR
NON-redEEMABLE
FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES

I just corrected the error on the front and converted the check into a bill of exchange. In other words: a barter transaction of two different kinds of things being traded even-up for equal value are not taxable, there was no sale or financial gain just a private trade.

Sincerely, brokenwrench

So, brokenwrench has cut a Gordian knot with a pen, instead of a sword. If you wish to use such a sharp pen, you would do well to read the article below, and if that doesn't lead you to study further then you don't understand enough about the honing and care of a good blade...start over with a study of the life of The Master who told his disciples to sell their cloaks to buy a sword and intervened when Peter used his: Exhaust administrative remedy, first! Ignorance is curable.

-Fred

WHAT TO PRESENT ADMINISTRATIVELY THAT YOU HAVE NO INCOME.

Here is a observation that no one realizes or even knows it exists. Here is a problem that may be brought before a court it you are drug into one. But it is better used administratively. Just a hypotheses. Could it work? Who knows.

(1) You work for a company
(2) You receive a negotiable instrument for your work
(3) You have to cash it at a bank
(4) You are given federal reserve notes in exchange.
(5) You have not been paid anything but worthless securities.

So now let’s put on your thinking caps and do some digging starting with

TITLE 26 > Subtitle A > CHAPTER 1 > Subchapter B > PART VI > § 165

§ 165. Losses
Release date: 2003-05-15

(a) General rule
There shall be allowed as a deduction any loss sustained during the taxable year and not compensated for by insurance or otherwise.
(b) Amount of deduction
For purposes of subsection (a), the basis for determining the amount of the deduction for any loss shall be the adjusted basis provided in section 1011 for determining the loss from the sale or other disposition of property.
(c) Limitation on losses of individuals
In the case of an individual, the deduction under subsection (a) shall be limited to------—
(1) losses incurred in a trade or business;
(2) losses incurred in any transaction entered into for profit, though not connected with a trade or business; and
(3) except as provided in subsection (h), losses of property not connected with a trade or business or a transaction entered into for profit, if such losses arise from fire, storm, shipwreck, or other casualty, or from theft.
(d) Wagering losses
Losses from wagering transactions shall be allowed only to the extent of the gains from such transactions.
(e) Theft losses
For purposes of subsection (a), any loss arising from theft shall be treated as sustained during the taxable year in which the taxpayer discovers such loss.
(f) Capital losses
Losses from sales or exchanges of capital assets shall be allowed only to the extent allowed in sections 1211 and 1212.

(g) Worthless securities
(1) General rule
If any security which is a capital asset becomes worthless during the taxable year, the loss resulting therefrom shall, for purposes of this subtitle, be treated as a loss from the sale or exchange, on the last day of the taxable year, of a capital asset.

(2) Security defined
For purposes of this subsection, the term "security" means—
(A) a share of stock in a corporation;
(B) a right to subscribe for, or to receive, a share of stock in a corporation; or
(C) a bond, debenture, note, or certificate, or other evidence of indebtedness, issued by a corporation or by a government or political subdivision thereof, with interest coupons or in registered form.

Ok so now you have been given "evidences of debt" for your work. You have never made "income" but received evidences of debt. The US Treasury admits to (g) above in its website http://www.ustreas.gov/education/faq/currency/legal-tender.shtml wherein the website states,

Federal Reserve notes are legal tender currency notes. The twelve Federal Reserve Banks issue them into circulation pursuant to the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. A commercial bank belonging to the Federal Reserve System can obtain Federal Reserve notes from the Federal Reserve Bank in its district whenever it wishes. It must pay for them in full, dollar for dollar, by drawing down its account with its district Federal Reserve Bank.

Federal Reserve Banks obtain the notes from our Bureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP). It pays the BEP for the cost of producing the notes, which then become liabilities of the Federal Reserve Banks, and obligations of the United States Government.

Congress has specified that a Federal Reserve Bank must hold collateral equal in value to the Federal Reserve notes that the Bank receives. This collateral is chiefly gold certificates and United States securities. This provides backing for the note issue. The idea was that if the Congress dissolved the Federal Reserve System, the United States would take over the notes (liabilities). This would meet the requirements of Section 411, but the government would also take over the assets, which would be of equal value. Federal Reserve notes represent a first lien on all the assets of the Federal Reserve Banks, and on the collateral specifically held against them.

Federal Reserve notes are not redeemable in gold, silver or any other commodity, and receive no backing by anything This has been the case since 1933. The notes have no value for themselves, but for what they will buy. In another sense, because they are legal tender, Federal Reserve notes are "backed" by all the goods and services in the economy.

Now they, not you, have established that their confidence game, what you received in exchange for the company draft (check) was absolutely nothing. They are valueless so you exchanged your labor for valueless paper that has a lien on it already. They are identified in two statutes (Code) and they are Title 18 Section 8 where in it states

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 1 > § 8 Release date: 2004-08-06

§ 8. Obligation or other security of the United States defined

The term "obligation or other security of the United States" includes all bonds, certificates of indebtedness, national bank currency, Federal Reserve notes, Federal Reserve bank notes, coupons, United States notes, Treasury notes, gold certificates, silver certificates, fractional notes, certificates of deposit, bills, checks, or drafts for money, drawn by or upon authorized officers of the United States, stamps and other representatives of value, of whatever denomination, issued under any Act of Congress, and canceled United States stamps.

And the second statute (Code) is
CITE-
12 USC SUBCHAPTER XII - FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES 01/23/00

-EXPCITE-
TITLE 12 - BANKS AND BANKING
CHAPTER 3 - FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM
SUBCHAPTER XII - FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES

-HEAD-

-CITE-
12 USC Sec. 411 01/23/00

-EXPCITE-
TITLE 12 - BANKS AND BANKING
CHAPTER 3 - FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM

-HEAD-
Sec. 411. Issuance to reserve banks; nature of obligation;
redemption

-STATUTE-

Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of
making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal
reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose,
are authorized. The said notes shall be obligations of the United
States and shall be receivable by all national and member banks and
Federal reserve banks and for all taxes, customs, and other public
dues. They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the
Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of
Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank.

-SOURCE-
(Dec. 23, 1913, ch. 6, Sec. 16 (par.), 38 Stat. 265; Jan. 30, 1934,
ch. 6, Sec. 2(b)(1), 48 Stat. 337; Aug. 23, 1935, ch. 614, title
II, Sec. 203(a), 49 Stat. 704.)

-REFTEXT-

~more~ at link

Bigjon
30th January 2012, 08:31 PM
David Merrill's forum,
http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/forum.php
http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?3-Premiere-Thread
Premiere Thread
My original post here was promoted to the Front Page Article on the Home button above. I hope you will register and give us your best. I like that feature, if Admin or a Moderator likes your Posts, they can easily be promoted to an Article too!

I have also started my first blog, ever. I will set up Categories next. I am not sure yet, but having a blog, if you are not a suitor may require a donation to help run the website. We are planning to be here for a while - in that we have diversified rebuild and maintenance responsibilities so as not to fall the same way SuiJurisClub did, by having only one exclusively responsible owner.

The rules here I hope will be respected and when not, I hope moderators and Admin will interpret violations liberally and with compassion toward knowledge that we infringe upon intellectual property considered private to the Bar Associations. Therefore we can expect that a large faction of readers are very upset with myself and other suitors for helping the layman find remedy from the banksters and Fed as described in effective and current law. My experience is that what comes off as insulting posts, from intelligent yet emotional posters, builds our learning base considerably.

One precept of American law that I hope we will all learn about and integrate into our conversations is Innocent until Proven Guilty. I think that precept is likely the most broadly conditioned lip service around! Through news media prosecutions, and shows like COPS, conditioning us that a police officer can become a shouting monster who can violently tackle you on a whim, the precept is widely convoluted to Guilty until Proven Innocent. Seriously! Speaking for my own overcoming of that conditioning; it is still difficult to watch the News broadcast an arrested accused child molester's mug shot without convicting him already in my mind. Did you know that you cannot get local News and newspapers at the local jail? That means that defendant may go into trial without ever knowing he has an already tainted jury pool... well, let's not get me on a rant already!!

Just because I have been given an opportunity to write the Premiere Post, I hope at least, does not give me extra weight to express my opinions and (hopefully constructive) criticisms too. My hope for 'Saving to Suitors' Club is that it will provide an entertaining place to learn for many years.

Regards,

David Merrill.