PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Night Chat!

bootstrap
6th February 2011, 06:00 PM
Like always click the link below to join chat

http://tinychat.com/joesixpack

1970 silver art
6th February 2011, 06:25 PM
Hmmmm.............Let's see here. After I click on the link, there is something that I need to do.............................Trying to remember...................OK!!...........I remember now. I need to make sure that everybody is behaving themselves while in chat.

:ROFL:

k-os
6th February 2011, 07:29 PM
Game's over, get in here!

We have a guest appearance by none other than Phoenix (supposedly)!

Gaillo
6th February 2011, 08:41 PM
For the record, I dropped in as "bonehead3" - couldn't stand the stench.
Hoping next week's chat will be a little less infested by mythological birds... ;)

k-os
6th February 2011, 08:43 PM
Hoping next week's chat will be a little less infested by mythological birds... ;)

Sorry about that, Gaillo. You know, it doesn't always smell like that in there. Try again next week, we'd love to have ya!

BTW, I had to leave too, for the same reason. |--0--|

ximmy
6th February 2011, 08:44 PM

Sorry about that, Gaillo. You know, it doesn't always smell like that in there. Try again next week, we'd love to have ya!

I guess I won't be tempted to go in there...

1970 silver art
6th February 2011, 08:47 PM

Do not worry about it Gaillo. It is not your fault. Smells pretty bad in there. "Ogre" shit smells pretty bad. There is nothing you can do about it. If you come in chat, then you better wear your gas mask. You will need it.

:ROFL:

1970 silver art
6th February 2011, 08:51 PM

I guess I won't be tempted to go in there...

Don't worry Ximmy, I have an extra gas mask you can use to cover up the smell in tonight's chat. You will be safe in chat once you wear it.

optionT
6th February 2011, 08:54 PM
Yeaaaah, I little stinky in there tonight, it's why I left too.

1970 silver art
6th February 2011, 08:59 PM
The "ogre" stench has left chat. It is now safe to enter chat. ;D

solid
6th February 2011, 09:05 PM

Sorry about that, Gaillo. I was really happy to see you join chat. Next week will be better. ;)

Gaillo
6th February 2011, 09:14 PM

Sorry about that, Gaillo. I was really happy to see you join chat. Next week will be better. ;)

No worries... I dropped back in again as "Ossified Cranium" - chatted a bit with 1970sartbars, then someone dropped a stinkbomb.

It's all good... beautiful evening, plenty of good food and tasty wine... its been a good day. Chat really isn't my "thing" anyway - just wanted to drop in and see how the "faster paced" forum comm goes. Maybe I'll check in again next week... maybe not... all I know is that shortly after I re-appeared so did the ogre, and I think I'm pretty ogreallergenic at this point, for some reason! ;D

General of Darkness
6th February 2011, 09:18 PM
Fred/Phoenix and I went a few rounds and when it got serious he left. I can be jerk, I know that, but I will defend people I know that are good people.

Fred I know you're going to read this. You are a confused POS, which makes you a liar. Get YOUR wanna be facts straight before you start running your mouth.

1970 silver art
6th February 2011, 09:24 PM
Fred/Phoenix and I went a few rounds and when it got serious he left. I can be jerk, I know that, but I will defend people I know that are good people.

Fred I know you're going to read this. You are a confused POS, which makes you a liar. Get YOUR wanna be facts straight before you start running your mouth.

Do not worry about it General. I am still in chat. It can get ugly in here but I can deal with the stench of Phoenix/Fred/Quantum/PDT/Thought Criminal. :D

Gaillo
6th February 2011, 09:52 PM
Confirmation post.
I dropped in again, as MRX - to hand Fred his ass on a platter. Impersonated GoD for a bit... to see how gullible phoenix can be - I got my answer. Whoever thinks the guy is the best thing since sliced bread or internal combustion engines, remember this evening's events.

Olmstein
6th February 2011, 09:54 PM
there is an ignore feature in the chatroom, you know.

Horn
6th February 2011, 10:25 PM
Guess, I stepped in late from the storm, I never do well in chats.

I'm an engineer, Jim.

I do remember inviting Phoenix to come back to GSUS after taking a couple shots at the bar. ;D

AndreaGail
6th February 2011, 11:05 PM
my work schedule does not allow me to do sunday night chat for the next few months boo! :(

Buddha
7th February 2011, 01:02 AM
Well 3 am here, where is everyone? Sorry to hear that I missed Phoenix :boohoo. That would have been epic fun!