PDA

View Full Version : New V dollars

Serpo
7th February 2011, 12:46 AM
Seems to be the new currency...........

Turning up here there and everywhere...... ;D

Silver Shield
7th February 2011, 04:30 AM
I think it makes I look like more of a Masonic symbol.

midnight rambler
7th February 2011, 07:32 AM
http://parenting.leehansen.com/downloads/coloring/hannukah/star-david.gif

chad
7th February 2011, 07:35 AM
there's no need to have jew obsession when it's obviously a play off v for vendetta. oh, the drama. :oo-->

http://aviewfrommybalcony.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/v-for-vendetta-logo-wallpaper.jpg

LuckyStrike
7th February 2011, 07:38 AM
I think it makes I look like more of a Masonic symbol.

I highly doubt that was the intent of the person who drew it.

I see a masonic symbol, with the latin for new world order getting covered up by the V which for people (for better or worse) associate with anarchism and rebellion against the government.

I approve of the drawing.

midnight rambler
7th February 2011, 07:39 AM
there's no need to have jew obsession when it's obviously a play off v for vendetta. oh, the drama. :oo-->

Marking FRNs in this way is CLEARLY being done by someone who is completely clueless as to the meaning of symbols. Instead of doing something positive they double up on the Satanic meaning. Nice.

Either that or someone knows precisely what they are doing with the symbols.

Guy Fawkes was a terrorist and terrorism is strictly a tool of the oppressors to further their agenda.

StreetsOfGold
7th February 2011, 07:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB4eTinKJVA

midnight rambler
7th February 2011, 07:46 AM
Instead of that nonsense they could stamp something educational or motivational on both sides like: "Gold is money" "Silver is money" "REDEEMED FOR LAWFUL MONEY PER 12 USC 411" etc. And then it wouldn't be limited to $1 FRNs.

Oh the stupidity!

http://www.damninteresting.com/wp-content/hindenburg_disaster.jpg

midnight rambler
7th February 2011, 07:47 AM

Hollyweird never produces a 'commercial success' which doesn't serve their moneychangers/Hollyweird agenda.

Libertytree
7th February 2011, 10:15 AM
Anything and every little thing that can be done to upset the apple cart is a positive in my book. Little things like the V might make somebody ask a question and that might start them towards the rabbit hole.

Most folks are just regular people, a lot of the people know there's something deeply wrong with the state of things but don't possess the mountain of esoteric knowledge that most here on this board have. Making a red V on a dollar bill is their own small, personal statement of resistance and initially that's a big step for them.

As far as V for Vendetta the movie is concerned....Hollyweird might have had a cryptic plan involved in it but the simple truth is, is that the common people who have watched it and identify with its base message of "resistance" and not the psychological/mystical babble I've seen inferred.

midnight rambler
7th February 2011, 10:20 AM
Anything and every little thing that can be done to upset the apple cart is a positive in my book. Little things like the V might make somebody ask a question and that might start them towards the rabbit hole.

Most folks are just regular people, a lot of the people know there's something deeply wrong with the state of things but don't possess the mountain of esoteric knowledge that most here on this board have. Making a red V on a dollar bill is their own small, personal statement of resistance and initially that's a big step for them.

As far as V for Vendetta the movie is concerned....Hollyweird might have had a cryptic plan involved in it but the simple truth is, is that the common people who have watched it and identify with its base message of "resistance" and not the psychological/mystical babble I've seen inferred.

Non-violent non-compliance trumps 'resistance' in ALL cases.

Guy Fawkes was a terrorist, and that movie V for Vendetta is all about promoting terrorism.

Libertytree
7th February 2011, 10:25 AM

I agree but resistance comes in many forms to many different people.

midnight rambler
7th February 2011, 10:27 AM
I agree but resistance comes in many forms to many different people.

Care to cite any recent and notable examples of *successful* 'resistance'?

TheNocturnalEgyptian
7th February 2011, 10:31 AM

Interesting you should say so. That symbol is ALREADY in the great seal of the united states. The pyramid is one half of the six pointed star, and the letters are the other half!

I know they're going for the "V for vendetta" look, but all they're REALLY doing is highlighting the occult meaning of the backside of the dollar bill. What do I mean? I've posted some of this before....

http://www.freemasoninformation.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/dollar.JPG

The great seal was designed by the founder fathers but was not put into use in circulating money until the early 1900's.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
7th February 2011, 10:32 AM

Guy Fawkes was a terrorist, and that movie V for Vendetta is all about promoting terrorism.

V for vendetta is about a revolution in a world where police rape citizens in the streets and big government kidnaps and murders innocents, even children.

Festina Lente
7th February 2011, 10:33 AM
http://nirnadler.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/your-god1.jpg

Libertytree
7th February 2011, 10:35 AM
I don't think I can cite any "notable" instances off the top of my head. I tend to think it's the smaller acts of resistance that will build upon themselves until they are "notable". Every minute act will manifest itself in a larger fashion as time progresses, even if it's just a seed of thought it will grow as time goes on.

midnight rambler
7th February 2011, 10:36 AM
V for vendetta is about a revolution in a world where police rape citizens in the streets and big government kidnaps and murders innocents, even children.

No, it's about brainwashing people with the intention of inuring them.

midnight rambler
7th February 2011, 10:38 AM
I don't think I can cite any "notable" instances off the top of my head. I tend to think it's the smaller acts of resistance that will build upon themselves until they are "notable". Every minute act will manifest itself in a larger fashion as time progresses, even if it's just a seed of thought it will grow as time goes on.

I suggest you bear in mind that the state has a monopoly on violence, it's what the state specializes in (to the point of being the #1 export) and the state actors enjoy meting out their specialty at the drop of a hat.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
7th February 2011, 10:38 AM
In the beginning of the movie, Evie is about to get raped by policemen. By the end of the movie, the government has murdered countless innocent, non-violent individuals. Within the context of the movie, those are facts. Become Inured to that all you want.

midnight rambler
7th February 2011, 10:42 AM
In the beginning of the movie, Evie is about to get raped by policemen. By the end of the movie, the government has murdered countless innocent, non-violent individuals. Within the context of the movie, those are facts. Become Inured to that all you want.

I'm not becoming inured to that, however that's the intention of the movie - that the people are so helpless that they allow things to devolve to that level.

So long as people are armed with suitable weapons that's just never going to happen. The programmers intent is to get people to think that such a state of affairs IS conceivable via that movie.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
7th February 2011, 10:44 AM
Fair enough. That IS the most shocking point.

So far that video streets of gold posted is pretty interesting.

Edit: Much of this symbolism is softened by the movie. . .

Super Edit: Wow. According to that video streets of gold posted, I had the exact reaction in this thread that alan moore/wachowski et al wanted me to.

midnight rambler
7th February 2011, 10:47 AM
Fair enough. That IS the most shocking point.

So far that video streets of gold posted is pretty interesting.

"From out of chaos, order." It's a beautiful plan.

Libertytree
7th February 2011, 10:49 AM

I suggest you bear in mind that the state has a monopoly on violence, it's what the state specializes in (to the point of being the #1 export) and the state actors enjoy meting out their specialty at the drop of a hat.

The state has demonstrated their propensity/monopoly towards violence and with great success, I agree. The wildcard is that the people haven't.......yet.

midnight rambler
7th February 2011, 10:58 AM

The state has demonstrated their propensity/monopoly towards violence and with great success, I agree. The wildcard is that the people haven't.......yet.

There's a well established principle in the God-given unalienable right to defend one's self. That's why the framers saw fit to include the 2nd Amendment in the BoR. However it's never lawful to initiate violence, it's only lawful to respond to it.

Libertytree
7th February 2011, 11:14 AM

There's a well established principle in the God-given unalienable right to defend one's self. That's why the framers saw fit to include the 2nd Amendment in the BoR. However it's never lawful to initiate violence, it's only lawful to respond to it.

It may not be lawful but at some point it is our moral duty.

LuckyStrike
7th February 2011, 11:16 AM

Thank God our Founders didn't have such a limp wristed worldview or we would still have the Queen on our money.

Awoke
7th February 2011, 11:19 AM

I've posted some of this before....

http://www.freemasoninformation.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/dollar.JPG

The great seal was designed by the founder fathers but was not put into use in circulating money until the early 1900's.

Also worth noting is the roman nuberals on the bottom course of the pyramid, MDCCLXXVI translate into 1776, which is a year for many important things, but namely the founding of the illuminati.

As well, as usual with NWO symbology, there are 13 courses of brick.

Not to mention the fact that the cap stone with lucifers eye is not installed, asserting that the "Novus Ordo Seclorum" (New order of the ages) is as of yet not complete, and is still being built.

The watchful eye of lucifer sees over the construction. The term "Annuit Coeptis" roughly translates into "He favors our undertakings", which no doubt lucifer indeed does approve of all the means taken to lead to the end.

Any noobs that want to learn some basics should watch "Eye of the Phoenix" on youtube. It's kind of hokey, but full of detail.

Or read "The New World Order" by Ralph Epperson. He covers both sides of the great seal in detail.

midnight rambler
7th February 2011, 11:21 AM

Thank God our Founders didn't have such a limp wristed worldview or we would still have the Queen on our money.

So kindly advise us in advance when you're going to spring forth from your hidey-hole with guns blazing to set everything right in the world.

And you implied I was a 'pussy'. lol You're a hoot.

LuckyStrike
7th February 2011, 11:32 AM
So kindly advise us in advance when you're going to spring forth from your hidey-hole with guns blazing to set everything right in the world.

And you implied I was a 'pussy'. lol You're a hoot.

I don't need to advise anyone about anything. You do what you see fit.

I don't know if you're a pussy or not, I don't know you but I do know the "actions" which you promote are ineffectual, weak and never have succeeded in any meaningful change ANYWHERE in the world.

I believe I written this to you before but

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!” - A "Terrorist"

mick silver
7th February 2011, 11:41 AM
all i can say is .... WOW

midnight rambler
7th February 2011, 11:45 AM
I don't know if you're a pussy or not, I don't know you but I do know the "actions" which you promote are ineffectual, weak and never have succeeded in any meaningful change ANYWHERE in the world.

Tell you what, why don't you 'un-register' your automobile and then proceed to travel tens of thousands of miles around the countryside including through several states. After you've done that, I'd like to hear about how 'weak and ineffectual' my actions are. I submit that I HAVE made meaningful change in my little corner of the world in that over the course of more than ten years I STILL have not surrendered ownership of my automobile to the state. And in the big picture that's a huge victory.

I also submit that unless and until you travel without the benefit of license/registration (as well as become a fully liable man on the land rather than a subject with the privilege of limited liability) you're just another mouthy sheep who meekly goes along (the the beast program) to get along.

Twisted Titan
7th February 2011, 11:52 AM

It may not be lawful but at some point it is our moral duty.

WHEN INJUSTICE BECOMES LAW

REBELLION BECOMES DUTY.

LuckyStrike
7th February 2011, 11:55 AM

Tell you what, why don't you 'un-register' your automobile and then proceed to travel tens of thousands of miles around the countryside including through several states. After you've done that, I'd like to hear about how 'weak and ineffectual' my actions are. I submit that I HAVE made meaningful change in my little corner of the world in that over the course of more than ten years I STILL have not surrendered ownership of my automobile to the state.

I also submit that unless and until you travel without the benefit of license/registration (as well as become a fully liable man on the land rather than a subject with the privilege of limited liability) you're just another mouthy sheep who meekly goes along (the the beast program) to get along.

Do you really wanna get into a law breaking contest?

I am not bound by mans law, I obey the law of my Creator.

I'm not downing you for things you have done, I think at this point the system is going to collapse in on itself and informing people now so that hopefully we can have informed people pick up the pieces is the key. However I am not going to condemn people who physically lash out against the state.

midnight rambler
7th February 2011, 11:57 AM
WHEN INJUSTICE BECOMES LAW

REBELLION BECOMES DUTY.

"To defeat, one must vanquish; to defend one must merely survive." --Master Po in the early 70s series Kung Fu.

Food for thought.

Serpo
7th February 2011, 11:58 AM
The people that make movies are not to be trusted in there motives.

Red and black are satanic colors.

The V looks like the devils horns.

So many different meanings for the symbol V.

CIRCLE (sacred hoop, ring): An ancient and universal symbol of unity, wholeness, infinity, the goddess, and female power. To earth-centered religions throughout history as well as to many contemporary pagans, it represents the feminine spirit or force, the cosmos or a spiritualized Mother Earth, and a sacred space. (See next item) Gnostic traditions linked the unbroken circle to the "world serpent" forming a circle as it eats its own tail.http://www.radioliberty.com/Symbolsandtheirmeaning.html

Then it could be looked at another way as a symbol of resistance also if thats is how a person wished to look at it.

Alan Jones appears to be getting in on the act by selling T shirts.

midnight rambler
7th February 2011, 12:03 PM
Alex Jones appears to be getting in on the act by selling T shirts.

Hey, tee shirts are a real cash cow. You can't blame AJ for improving his bottomline - can you?

TheNocturnalEgyptian
7th February 2011, 12:03 PM
Alister Crowley wrote that Winston Churchill came to him and requested what symbol he should use to counteract the then highly charged symbol of the swastika. It was a very popular and powerful shape for so long, and turning it to a 45 degree angle showed movement. Crowley commented that he provided Churchill with the V for Peace finger sign, and that he intentionally gave Churchill a weak symbol relative to what he was up against.

TheNocturnalEgyptian
7th February 2011, 12:05 PM
FromSerpo, are you suggesting that the V is a symbol of the incomplete circle? Broken or corrupted versions of these?

CIRCLE (sacred hoop, ring): An ancient and universal symbol of unity, wholeness, infinity, the goddess, and female power.

Ash_Williams
7th February 2011, 12:11 PM
Every symbol has dozens of meanings. Every story can have dozens of interpretations.

Only the guy that drew the V on the bill knew what he meant. Only the author of the V story can say what the intent was (he says it was a contrast between facism and anarchy, V wasn't supposed to be a hero or a villian, just a character.) Only the directors can say what the movie meant.

Serpo
7th February 2011, 12:20 PM
FromSerpo, are you suggesting that the V is a symbol of the incomplete circle? Broken or corrupted versions of these?

CIRCLE (sacred hoop, ring): An ancient and universal symbol of unity, wholeness, infinity, the goddess, and female power.

No idea but the circle is as much a part of this symbol as the V

Serpo
7th February 2011, 12:22 PM
If there was a symbol to use then how about this one the spiral....................http://www.zenzibar.com/cosmicspiral/cosmicspiral.htm

Bullion_Bob
7th February 2011, 03:28 PM
Buddy was all out of steaming turd stamps.

hoarder
7th February 2011, 03:37 PM
I've been seeing a few of these...

Gangsta99
7th February 2011, 04:47 PM
Was gonna say are we sure this isn't in regards to the TV show V but I see the shirt was posted in regards to the resistance already. :)

Serpo
8th February 2011, 02:12 AM

Hollyweird never produces a 'commercial success' which doesn't serve their moneychangers/Hollyweird agenda.

Thanks for that video.....

Looks like they whole movie V is based on satanism ,even the guy that wrote it is into it.
What the ptb wont is anarchy .With the mask and the symbol it all relates directly to satanism.

Awoke
8th February 2011, 05:32 AM
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/772240/2/istockphoto_772240-peace-sign.jpg

The "V" is for "Victory", which the PTB are trying to make us think is a symbol for liberty.

Only when you understand the common thread throughout the history of all major revolutions, rebellions and wars, do you realize that symbology like this is used for TPTB to play both sides of the fence.

In every case TPTB have been on the establishment side VS the Revolutionary side, and in every case TPTB have won territory and transferred wealth from the hands of the 98% into the hands of the 2%.

When Nixon inculcated the hippies by flashing the "peace" sign (Forming a V with your fingers), he had every anti-war activist, beat-nick, blue collar and dope smoker flashing it with him.
"V" is for victory for TPTB.
Alex "Super-deceiver" Jones is cashing in on the crop.

http://rlv.zcache.com/peaceful_blue_butterflies_peace_sign_poster-p228716604177348684vsu7_500.jpg

The peace sign itself, from a fundamentalist Christian viewpoint, is an upsidedown Cross with the arms broken, an insult to Christ himself. If you think that my statement is a stretch of the imagination, I would remind you that the fiat state of israel uses the seal of solomon as it's symbol: The same symbol that solomon used during satanic rituals when he would commune with daemons.

Back to the peace sign: It is also known as "Nero's cross" or the "witch's foot"
When Nero crucified St. Peter, Peter stated that he was not fit to die like Christ died, and requested to be crucified upside down.

The Peace Symbol has also been used as an anti-Christian symbol. During the reign of the Roman Emperor Nero, Saint Peter was condemned to death by crucifixion. Saint Peter, though, could not bear to be crucified as Christ had been. He requested, therefore, to be crucified upside down. Nero granted his wish and the Saint was crucified, legend has it, on an upside down cross, the arms of which had been broken and were pointing toward the ground. Saint Peter is celebrated, rightly, as a great Christian martyr. But anti-Christians have frequently used the Nero Cross, essentially the peace symbol, to symbolize anti-Christ.

Lastly, the Peace sign is also the teutonic rune of Death, aka the "Toten"

Image search "Death rune" and see what you get.
Welcome to babylon.

Awoke
8th February 2011, 05:49 AM
Also worth noting is the roman nuberals on the bottom course of the pyramid, MDCCLXXVI translate into 1776, which is a year for many important things, but namely the founding of the illuminati.

Haha... I said "nuberals".